Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here

Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here Empty Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 am

Why Hello!

I was actually directed to this site by doing some pony artwork for someone on this site! (only name I got was 'Mally' from his commissioner)

Anywho finding this rather attractive I couldn't let it pass me by so here I am now!

If you want me to do pony artwork don't feel shy to ask!
    I created my avatar quite quickly but you can see my artwork by going to my deviantart
    blackiepaper.deviantart.com

Other than that I'm a really open person, just a teeny bit shy so introduction are up to you and I will babble like a brook from then on!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here Empty Re: Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here

Post by Sky Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 am

Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here 1290039182 Howdy and welcome to the site Shooting Spectrum

its always a pleasure to have somepony new to the site, please if you have any questions. You can PM me or one of the mods(the names in yellow) or even an Admins(names in red) as we always love to have new ponies to join the FoE net family. OH and dont forget to join the chat we have, at the bottom of the page. There is always somepony there and most of the time a mod.

and p.s. I might actually ask for a picture. Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here 1844473618 if it isnt to much to ask.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here Empty Re: Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 am

No problem at all ^^
    Just shoot me the spec and/or reference(s) of just what you want done!
    I am now able to traditional draw/scan/then SAI work now
    so any level of complexity is welcome!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 am

sent a PM, check the top for a blinking icon/button with PM on it. :3

if you didn't get the message then the PM system is still buggy, and ask for another.

Last edited by Sky on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 am

Welcome, and I must say it is always nice to meet a fellow artist. I really hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time here.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 am

Awesome! Welcome to the site, I must say I really like the art style of your avatar and character picture.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello Shooting Spectrum and Welcome to the site Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here 418230605

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me or another staff member. We also have a site chat room at the bottom of the home page so if'd you like to join please feel free to do so! Hello, Hello, Hello. . . and welcome this newbie here 2268140681

Always wonderful to see new people join the site! Happy Hunting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 pm