Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

3 posters

Howdy!

Violet Petal
    Violet Petal
    Level 1
    Level 1

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by Violet Petal Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

First things first! I am in fact, male! Despite RP'ing a female. Howdy! 3599177821

I haven't actually roleplayed on a forum before, however I have indeed roleplayed in the past. Whether it be through means such as Steam or sometimes Garry's mod, (Not DarkRP, if you're familiar with it.) in modes such as Half Life 2 Outlands and City RP, Fallout and New Vegas RP etc etc.

Enough about that, more about me. Me me me. I'm currently living in England, born and raised. I've been working at a company called "Dreaming Fish." who are commissioned out to film corporate videos, animation etc etc. So I mainly did the editing!

Good end coming up. I've completed Fallout: Equestria. Halfway through 'Meatlocker' on PH. And plan on starting Heroes after getting up to date with PH. (Also reading 'The immortal game' formerly known as 'Ponies make war.')

And, actually. I'm in the planning stages of writing my own short FO:E story. Based on Violet Petal. I don't intend on sticking to brick layed FOE canon, but will more or less stick to it best I can. Obviously there will be irregularities, but I am attempted to tackle this by setting it before LP and BJ and not mention before the war much. ETC. ETC!

(I go by the names Red, Redwish, Matt and Violet (Petal) if you so wish!) Howdy! 1630360747

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by Sky Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Howdy! 1290039182 Howdy

Welcome to the site Violet petal, and i like your ideas on making your own story. Its always fun to have new players join the forum, please if you have any questions at all. Go and ask either the Admins or Mods, they are always glad to help out even me.

P.S. please check out the chat at the bottom of the main page, theres always a pony or mod talking.

Howdy! 1511149562 please enjoy your stay in the FoE forums.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Howdy, and welcome to the site. Name's Kestrel, though most call me Kes. Like Sky here said, feel free to contact any one of the mods, or admins if you have any questions.

We usually have a few staff in the Chatroom, so be sure to drop by and say hello to us if you need some help. I've seen you around in there on occasion.

See you in the wastes Howdy! 4293613521
    Kestrel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:29 pm