Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Planetary Annihilation: Destroy ALL The Planets

Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Planetary Annihilation: Destroy ALL The Planets Empty Planetary Annihilation: Destroy ALL The Planets

Post by Ashen Coat Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 pm

So, how many of you ponies have heard about that little thing on the internet called Kickstarter? You know, that thing were you can personally fund awesome projects and watch them come to life, well known for giving us things like Wasteland 2 and such.

Well, I think I've found a project that all of you should take a look at, especially if you're:

• A fan of RTSs.
    • Are a fan of Large-Scale RTSs.
    • Are a fan of AWESOME things.
    • Are a fan of EXPLOSIONS
    • And/Or if the thought of turning a large asteroid into a relativistic kill vehicle capable of destroying an entire planet fills you with intense glee. Planetary Annihilation: Destroy ALL The Planets 2605897966

Do any, or all, of those things apply to you? Then you should take a look at this little game called Planetary Annihilation.

Click For Awesome

For those of you two lazy to click the link, Planetary Annihilation is what happens when you take a RTS and expand it past the confines of a tiny planet. And I don't mean in the sense of Space RTSs like Sins of a Solar Empire either.

PA is the spiritual successor of Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander, the two most well know Large-Scale RTSs out there. Sub-Com itself being the largest on the market today. And this game is just going to blow it out of the water, with massive ground battles spanning across multiple planets. The sheer scale of this game is just amazing, I've never seen a game attempt something like this. And this isn't being made by some unknown company, Uber Games is already known for their entertaining Monday Night Combat game, and many people working on the project were involved in Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander. So go there right now and take a look, you won't be disappointed. I on the other hoof, will be if this doesn't go through. I may even blame you all for it failing if it does fail. So you best start giving them your money to ensure that doesn't happen. Planetary Annihilation: Destroy ALL The Planets 4293613521

(Just kidding, I won't murder you all in your sleep if it fails...Probably.)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 pm