Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+31
Jasmine Beat
Ash Health
Sound Wave
Crackle
Mixtape
Moonlight Bliss
Bomb Bay
Happy Trails
Rad Boom
Scrap Parts
Aerion
Ginger Ale
Bone Head
Xeshir
Whitefeather
Ember Hooves
Spectre
Bakewell Tart
Nova Surge
Lightning Flash
Winter Bell
Blast Cap
Night Spark
Cuppa Beans
Kestrel
Pendant
Galactic Dash
Sky
Aquilinus
Rookie Star
Night-Shade
35 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Empty A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Night-Shade Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 pm

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 2046923058 Herro everypony! As you all know Halloween is coming, or in our case Nightmare Night! I have the great honor of holding our first Nightmare Night celebration! This will be a social thread and everypony is invited. Also the band I previously formed will be performing at the event! So all band members be prepared! It will be a costume party, so make sure you think of some sort of costume for your character. Everypony must have a costume and detail it NO EXCEPTIONS! Below I have the official plot layout. Thanks and have fun, I hope this will be a massive social thread! I want everypony there!

In a wasteland of hardship and death, there is little to be happy and celebrate about. Though, through it all it's the little things that count. Little things like faith. Shade being a strong follower of Luna himself, knew very well that Nightmare Night was upon them. The day in which they celebrate the all powerful Princess Luna, and pay their condolences to Nightmare Moon. Shade had always just prayed and fasted on Nightmare Night in the previous years, but this year it would be different. Shade had read books and seen memory orbs about Nightmare Night. He wanted to hold a big party like they did before the war. And he could actually do it! Shade got all his friends together. Midnight Scourge, Moonlight Bliss, Aerion, Blast Cap, and a few others; and started to set up a party in New Appleloosa. They sheriff decided it was alright to let the esteemed 'heroes' through a party in there town as long as THEY paid and cleaned up for it. Shade and his friends started to set up decorations, make food/drinks, and get word out. They sent pegasi to all the major towns in the wasteland with fliers about there party! "NIGHTMARE NIGHT CELEBRATION." It would be a costume party, with games and music and socialization! Just like the old days, well hopefully at least. Shade had a small stage built for music, and he knew just what ponies to play live. This was going to be the BEST NIGHTMARE NIGHT EVER!

Below you should post if you are coming along with a description of your costume. Also any feedback you have for me would be nice! Thanks and I really hope to see you all there! The thread will start October 20, so plenty of time.

Last edited by Night-Shade on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Empty Official theme song of the thread

Post by Night-Shade Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Here's my official Night Mare night theme song! This is not a IC thing, i just like the song and it obviously goes well with the thread. Also my costume will be the Mysterious Mare-do-well. A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 3200403764
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Im in.

He'll look unique.

Last edited by Rookie Star on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:33 pm

I'll be going, as for costume I shall get back to here when I decide on it.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

hey Shade im in your thread, going to to be fun and im going to be dressed as a shadow bolt. going to be fun if i can get some clouds and prank people with them like RD did in the episode.

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 3673084296
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, thus so is Nightmare Night! A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 3200403764
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Alluring Gypsy Pendant

Yeah I could do this.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Hmm, will be hopping on board for this. Costume wise I've a few ideas, but until i decided I shall say nothing.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm

I have an idea for a costume, RE4 trader Cuppa!

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Merchant_re4
    Night Spark
    Night Spark
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Night Spark Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I am comming! as this! I will have a unicorn cast a spell on me to make it! but I will have a body shape like mine.

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Tumblr_ma3kb7ZQrZ1rg9mhro9_1280
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I shall attend this party as the dreaded Brotherhood of Nod, Confessor Cabal.A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) N_confessorcabal

Last edited by Blast Cap on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm not sure who I will go as yet, but I think I'll keep it a secret until the thread ;)
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 pm

I shall be going as the Invincible Superbuck, the Pony of Steel!
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

Spectrum and I have some plans for what we are going to be dressed as. For those who were in the chatroom at the time, you already know what. To those that weren't, I'm just going to keep it quiet until we arrive. A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 2981382511
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 am

Seems interesting. I suppose I could manage to come up with something costume wise, at least I hope so. Still, hopefully you'll see me there.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am

I'll join. I need to put more thought into what to go dressed as, but I can just default to Mare Do Well or something if I run out of time.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

This thread sounds like fun, Spectre will appear, he will be going as a zebra necromancer... Like this.

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Fallout_mod_submission__zebra_necromancer_by_brisineo-d5bz3m6
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Suppose I can get in on this, expect Ember to be scared of your costumes though.

Definately going as Butt Stallion.

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Tumblr_makxa8S9XZ1r220s0o1_500
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm in on this, as for a costume.
    I'm keeping that a secret.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Hohoho, I dont want to spoil much, but there will defenitely be timey-wimey things involved in my coustume!
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 pm

definitely going to join in on this. Not sure what kind of costume a bloodthirsty raider would wear.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

ohh i'm interested, as for the costume, I will be hawkeye from the avengers.
    Aerion
    Aerion
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Aerion Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Ohhhh yeah i get to help set up the Party! A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) 1886742521
    But I'm not cleaning!

I'll come as..... uhhhhh... a mobster! yeah with a giffin tuxedo or something.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm

I would like to include my characters in this.

Silent is going as batman (batstallion sounds weird) and I'm not sure what Id have Scraps dress as.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 am

I'm in, Death Corps pony costume for me.

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) Krieger_pony_by_tristikov-d38r39e

Last edited by Rad Boom on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 am