Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanctity
Whitefeather
6 posters

A Fools Errand [ in progress ]

Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

A Fools Errand [ in progress ] Empty A Fools Errand [ in progress ]

Post by Whitefeather Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 am

" A FOOLS ERRAND "
    ----------------------------------------
    LEVEL RANGE : 1 - 4
    DESTINATION : Ponyville
    VENTURING PARTY :
    - Marcus
    - Sanctity
    - Whitefeather
    - Diesel
    - Bone Head
    - Floret Fadaise

THE STORY

A couple of days ago a single stallion wandered into the town of Stableton, his body a tattered and badly beaten shell, not an inch left unscathed by whatever had attacked him. He was quickly taken into the hospital as he muttered words of raiders,a family, and the place dubbed Ponyville. Although he survived the wounds it was clear that he was in no shape to be moving for awhile and was bed ridden without any chance of moving. Many curious ponies came to question him as to why he had entered Stableton in such a condition, worried for there own safety or for the strangers, he took no time in spinning his sad story to any and all whom would listen, to him in hopes that he could get somepony to hear his plea and rescue what family he had left.
    According to the Stallion, him and his family of three had been ambushed in their travels by raiders whom's motivation seemed unknown. They took little time in making mince meat of him and slaying his only son, collecting all of his possessions and his wife and daughter as winnings, leaving him only with his name as they left him for dead in the dead of the wastes.
    When questioned further he is proud to announce that the raiders mentioned 'Ponyville' as their destination after picking him clean, as for how long it has been his mind goes fuzzy at times stating two days at some points and other times jumping up to four days. Despite the lack of leads the Stallion is still giving plea to any pony that will set forth on finding his family, offering all his caps as well as every item that was picked off of him; ammunition, medical supplies and alchemy ingredients, in order for some brave waselanders to go and save his wife and daughter from the Raiders.

SYNOPSIS

This is a simple retrieval quest. You get in, you get out, the object is to find the Stallions family not to wipe out a raider group. The journey will start in Stableton where the group will gather in the center of town and the mission will be run down to them once more by a hospital staff member. The group will be given a chance to do any last minute shopping for any items they may need before heading out to Ponyville. The lack of information and actual destination leaves our group with many variables to worry about for a standard level one to four level player group of six. I will be taking many perks, SPECIAL, and skills into consideration and the web of a plot will change depending on the party that sets out. This adventure will not be long nor will it be a short one either again depending on the path the party takes, and the speed of post that come in. I warn you now, if you are 'slow' to post without giving a warning you will be godmodded, I am rather laid back but I will not have others sit by and kick rocks while they wait for one pony to post when when we do not know as to why you are so delayed in writing.

Last edited by Whitefeather on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Fools Errand [ in progress ] Empty Re: A Fools Errand [ in progress ]

Post by Sanctity Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 am

You'll need yourselves a tracker, I'm in. :)
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:55 am

I am excited for this. I'll try getting the word out for others to join.
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am

I would like in
    Floret Fadaise
    Floret Fadaise
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Floret Fadaise Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

I'll join if there's enough room. Don't keep a real new player from joining on my account though, since I'm an alt.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 pm

If i'm not too high level for this then i'd like to join. I've got an idea as to the motivation a raider like bone head would have in order to join this quest.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Everyone is accepted as all characters fit the requirments, the adventure will start tomorrow at latest, remember that if for some reason your posting scheduled will be effected to tell me via PM so we have a reason to wait or I will GM you to the best of your abilities rather than going on autopilot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content