Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

The Light

Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Light Empty The Light

Post by Lucky Draw Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am

Why?

Why has everything suddenly decided to come down around me, to fall, and shatter, and break? Why is this happening now, during the most crucial point?

Is it some kind of twisted joke? Has Fate, that fickle and wretched thing, decided to cast me down for my impudence? Is it punishing me for trying to be that which I am not? Or is it punishing me for slowly becoming that which I pretend?

What could I have done to deserve such a cruel and miserable turn of events? I can think of nothing, save for the many years with which I have done nothing, relied only on sheer chance with little effort in the way of progress. That must be it. I must have finally run the course of my supply, exhausted and squandered that most precious resource of mine, only to finally run dry when I need it most. If that is the case, then all is lost, and there is nothing I can do. I will be at the mercy of the world, alone, pitiful, broken. I will finally embrace that fictional carapace which I have so painstakingly constructed and wrapped about myself like the warm, blanketing farce against reality that it truly is. Homeless and weak I'll be, only to curl up and die like the sad excuse for a human being I will have become.

And yet...

There may be hope... One last shining beacon in the darkness surrounding me, the only escape from the horrible future that lies ahead. There it is, sitting just out of my grasp... But maybe... Maybe I can reach it... Maybe I can get to it in time, save myself from the terrors that will surely befall me if I do not...

There is only one way...

Towards... Towards the Light.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 pm