Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

3 posters

40K tabletop - what should we do?

Poll

Which would you rather play?

[ 3 ]
    40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_lcap30%40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 3 ]
    40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_lcap30%40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 1 ]
    40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_lcap10%40K tabletop - what should we do? I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

40K tabletop - what should we do? Empty 40K tabletop - what should we do?

Post by Cuppa Beans Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 am

Basically, I'm going to try and run a tabletop RP, probably over Skype and that Roll20 site.

All we need for any of them would be the core book for character creation and any source books there are for the systems.

Just vote on the poll and I'll try and sort it all out.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

40K tabletop - what should we do? Empty Re: 40K tabletop - what should we do?

Post by Kira Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Well I would like to play Only War if that is an option it is so much fun to play the back bone of the imperium, the Imperial Guard, also you can play an entire game as the crew of a Leman russ how cool is that.

But other that that I would say Black Crusade as it is more an adventure type of game, also KAAAHOOOS!!!! Really who would not not like to play the bad guys?
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm voting for Rouge Trader, simply because I love space faring and playing as crazy extravagant bastards in the already crazy 40K universe.

I'd also suggest Dark Heresy, because it is really fun and easy for one off games, and probably has the largest assortment of outside help due to /tg/ being in love with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm