Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Lucky Draw
Sketch
Gallant Grimwing
Kira
Athanix
Zestari
Amber Dusk
Starry Night
Ashen Coat
Techno Illuminate
Bakewell Tart
Happy Trails
Scrap Parts
Kestrel
Snowfall
Silver Hoof
20 posters

Defending Stableton

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Defending Stableton - Page 4 Empty Re: Defending Stableton

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

"Alright! Let's do this! Shutter, lead the way!" Starry hoisted the missle launcher onto her back. She had a missle loaded in the launcher, and two weighing down her saddlebag. Added to the twelve firebombs she had, and the four frag grenades, Starry felt about ready for anything.

//Okay folks, I've got the green light to use the Game Warden in "The Battle of Stableton". We're gonna head over to that thread when we head outside the walls. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to spend some time working on encounters, and I've got some business to attend to in several hours, so we're not likely to begin until later tonight.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Following Kira's instructions Scrap started to use his magic to dissasemble some of the shacks near the wall. Fortunately he encountered no resistance as most of the ponies were off getting ready to fight.

After several minutes of this he realized that doing this all by himself, Scrap realized that he was going need more ponies.

Quickly he ran over to the armory to see if anypony could come help him, figuring that anypony with repair expertise would be really helpful.

"Hey! I need some ponies to come help me buff up the wall!"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Lightning caught the 10mm pistol from Kes by catching it into his mouth. Slipping it where the previous .45 was, he listened to Shutter's plan on flanking the slavers. "It sounds like a plan, Shutter. We better get a move on now if we are to be in position before the attack starts. Otherwise, we'll be trapped in the city."

Looking over the weapons that the team had, he felt pretty good about their flanking movement. If they could sneak past the enemy lines and be in position to attack from two angles, then the slavers would be forced into a very uncomfortable position. Especially with Starry's huge missile launcher she was bringing along.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Rough Sketch trotted over to Scrap Parts as he went about bolstering the wall. As the smaller unicorn explained what needed to be done, he began to take the metal shacks apart bit by bit, passing the materials to Scrap Parts as he tore them from the small, crude houses.

(OOC: Again, sorry...my arm is going to be broken for a while. Heh. But I'll try and post as often I can.)
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Shutter gave a nod, as he began to move out.

"Okay, everyone, try and keep low, and follow my lead. The main thing here is not to be seen untill we already have them in our sights. If we can make this attack work, I have no doubts that we could cut their forces by half!"

Shutter said, as he moved along, giving a demonstration of his slow, silent stance as he led the group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm