Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+9
Roid Rage
Kestrel
Sky
Techno Illuminate
Winter Bell
Faithheart
Sharpaw
Silver Hoof
Snowfall
13 posters

Stableton's Hospital

Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Stableton's Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Stableton's Hospital

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Gently smiled and nodded, before beginning treatment. She splinted Sky's wings carefully, and bandaged her up. "There," Gently smiled when she finished. "How's that?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Winter watched as Gentle worked and quite honestly couldn't fault anything in what she was doing. She seemed gentle as her name suggested, and in no rush to treat the broken wings. When she was finished she looked at the wings, checking the bandage and the splints before smiling. "That's great" she said as she turned to face Gentle, "Couldn't have done better myself, well done" she said with a smile before looking to the Pegasus, "You're good to go, keep off those wings for a few weeks otherwise you could end up back here with a deformity. And that's a much more serious injury" she said before smiling, "But otherwise you'll be just fine" she said to the Pegasus before looking back to Gentle. "Now, if you'll follow me I need your help with something" she said as she headed towards the room with the female dragon.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Gently grinned excitedly. Her test had gone well, and she hadn't flubbed it. She was probably still at trainee status, but that was perfectly fine.

Winter Bell began walking away, and Gentle Breeze curiously followed, her smile fading, getting nervous again. When she saw the dragon, part of her smile returned, but her nervousness grew.

"I'm... helping treat a dragon?" she gasped. "Well, this will certainly be interesting... and challenging."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Winter Bell entered the room with the two large dragons. She had yet to know their names but she knew them by gender and at the moment that seemed ok enough. She led Gentle over to them and checked the female dragons vitals before looking to the male dragon. "How has she been over the last hour ?" she asked as she walked around to the front of the dragon, checking her eyes, specifically the pupils for dilation.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Sparks opened his eyes when he had heard Faith mumbling, “ Don’t worry Faith, the nice doctor will be back to cure what ails you and help you on your way.

He clasped her claw carefully, “ I’m here, I’m not going anywhere and nopony is going to hurt you… Dragons watch their own right?
    He had heard hoof beats from the hallway, and got into a good ambushing spot, just in case it was somepony who heard that Faith was here. He was pleasantly surprised that it was the good doctor and it looked like she brought an assistant this time. Part of that worried him, but he still had faith.

He crawl’d out from his hiding spot, slowly. “ Hello Doctor, I see you brought another pony here, is there something wrong? As for how she was doing, she has been mumbling a little bit and suffering the shakes... If I had to guess it is the loyalty pills...” he stated worriedly
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Winter Bell looked up and smiled reassuringly at the male dragon, "No nothing is wrong, this is Gentle Breeze. She'll be assisting me with the purging process which should flush the drug, along with whatever else, out of her system" she said as she stood up straight. She looked to Gentle, "I need you to set up a Med-X drip with Anaesthetic and insert it directly into her arm. We're going to purge her system fully. Remember to adjust the choke on the pipes to allow the correct steady dose for a dragon her size. Once she falls under I can put the tubes in for the purge to begin" she said as she trotted around to the male dragon, "I'm going have to ask you to step back while we do this. Nothing personal but in the rare occasion that something goes wrong I need to be able to get get to her from all angles" she said before putting a hoof on the dragon, "Hey... she's going to be fine" she reassured with a sincere expression.

Last edited by Winter Bell on Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Gently walked around the female dragon, analyzing her size for the drip. When she began to get an idea of the correct dosage, she rushed to go get the Anesthetic and Med-x. She brought back what was needed, and set up the drip. She adjusted the pipes carefully, and set them to the proper dosage. She inserted the needle into the female dragon's arm, and then stepped back, looking to Winter Bell for critique.

Last edited by Gentle Breeze on Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Fri May 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Sparks tentatively took a step back, not wanting to get in the way.

"I promised that I wouldn't leave her, so I can I stay in the room, there are plenty of ponies that wouldn't mind seeing her dead and well, she's important to me..." he said as he lightly kicked the ground.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Winter Bell sighed, "That's ok, you don't have to leave the room. In fact, you being here will be good for her when she wakes up" she said before trotting over to check on the drip. Her eyes swept from the drip bag, down along the pipes until they reached to the soft flesh joint on the dragons arm. It all looked fine and she gave Gentle an approving nod and a smile before she extended her magic to the trolley by the bed side. She had asked a nurse to wheel in the equipment earlier when she last saw to the dragon. She took the pipes and rigged them up to a small power generator to supply the force necessary to flush out the dragons immune system. She did one last check to make sure the female dragon was knocked out before she slid the pipes carefully and slowly into the dragons mouth. She secured the pipes with a mouth guard to prevent the dragon from biting through the pipes before looking over to Gentle. "Ok, flip the switch" she said, indicating to the switch on the side of the generator.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Gently smiled, knowing that she had done well. She hurried over to the generator and flipped the switch. She took a step back, unnerved slightly by the procedure. Inside, she was happily excited to see that she had patients to attend to, even if she was just the assistant.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 pm

The tubes began circulating the dragons system as they flushed away the fluids inside her. The process wasn't particularly long but there was always a chance that something could go wrong. Which was why Winter was watching the dragon like a hawk... or a griffin. She let the circulation go on for a little over ten counted minutes before she asked Gentle to shut off the generator. She removed the pipes carefully and set them aside to be sterilised. She sighed as she disconnected the drip from the dragons arm and secured the chokes to stop the drip pipes from leaking. Finally she swabbed over the area where the needle pierced the skin before throwing the swab on the trolley along with the pipes. She did one more check of her vitals before throwing a blanket over the dragon, tucking the sides comfortably. She looked to the male dragon, "She should be fine now, the symptoms wont disappear straight away but she should progressively feel better over the next few hours" she said before turning to Gentle, "You did great Gentle Breeze. I'm glad you were here" she said with a smile.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Gently turned off the generator as Winter instructed. She blushed some when she was complimented. "Um, thank you," she spoke quietly. "I hope I can end up giving you a break. You really need to rest, or you won't be able to heal anyone." Gently looked at Winter Bell's face with a worried expression, her exhaustion obvious to Gentle Breeze.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Kes was apparently better at sneaking than he had originally. The doctor from before and some new mare walked right past him and into the room without noticing him.

Heh, not bad. Not bad at all.

Kes decided to use his current hidden status to his advantage. Staying silent and just out of sight while he watched the goings on in Faith's room.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Winter sighed before nodding, "I know I should rest but... well. Unless you think you can handle this by yourself for a while we're stuck for that option" she said honestly. She also wasn't sure if she felt comfortable leaving Gentle out here by herself. Not because she didn't trust the mare but more because she didn't want her to go through what she just did. It was hard work.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 6:47 pm

"Well, I understand if you don't feel you can leave it all to me quite yet," Gently replied gently. "But at the very least, step back a bit and let me treat some ponies. Just be supervision. It'll let you get some rest that way, and be there if something goes wrong."
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Winter Bell looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding in agreement, "That seems like a good idea. Ok.. I guess I'm taking the back seat" she said with a smile that turned to a stern expression, "But if you need me for anything, please let me know. I'd hate for you to get bombarded on your first day" she said before heading out of the room to give the dragons some time to rest.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Faithheart soon woke up to see the ponies leaving but still found it hard to move, her thoughts cloudy. She looked over at spark to see him asleep, probably from all the activity from the day. Even though she was being healed, she started to panic for there were several ponies in this building who might wish to kill her. Her breathing became quickened as she tried to calm herself.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Kes stepped aside letting Winter pass without a word, waiting for a few seconds, then entering the room. His footfalls were muffled, the gryphon apparently was keen on keeping himself hidden for now.

Looking over the gryphon noticed that Faith's guard dog was asleep. Good, that was one less issue to deal with right now. The last thing Kestrel needed was for Spark to wake up and get the wrong idea about his visit.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Faithheart looked around as much as she could and saw the griffon she had taken out of the sky walking towards her. Her eyes flared open and she growled at him in attempt to get him away but her breath quickened as he approched. She knew she was helpless if he decided to kill her
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Faiths little growl had no effect on Kestrels approach. If anything he seemed to actually move faster towards her. He was used to responses like that, though they usually came from ponies or other gryphons. Not dragons.

He came to a stop just a few feet away from both Faith and the sleeping Spark. No need to press his luck more than he already was. From his new position he the big gryphon began looking over the dragon on the bed, his gaze just as cold and empty as the Void itself.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Fri May 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Faithheart tried her best to hide the worry in her eyes with the drowsyness but her body wouldn't respond. Her jaw actually hung open and her tongue hung out of her mouth lazily. She continued to glare at him. She knew he knew that he could kill her, now all he was doing was toying with her. If he was going to kill her he might as well do it now
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri May 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Kes continued looking Faith over, tracing the path of the tubes up to the IV bag, then back down. He offered only a blink when she glared at him, her jaw working soundlessly, her tongue lolling out shortly after.

Kes clicked his beak and nodded slowly at the sight of that. If the gryphon had to guess he would say that Faith had gone and gotten herself hooked on something. A big, bad dragon reduced to a shivering pile of scales and withdrawal symptoms.

The gryphon continued to stare for now, his mind mulling over what to say and what to do to the one that had broken his wings. Would he kill her? It would be easy. So very easy. Or maybe he would spare her?

Only time would tell.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Fri May 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Gently noticed Faith's breath speeding up. "Keep calm," Breeze told her gently. "We drained out the problem. You'll be up and about in a few hours."

I have to show that doctor that I'm ready, Gentle Breeze told herself. That pony desperately needs to rest.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Winter Bell trotted down the corridor, eventually finding herself a seat on one of the side benches that line the hall. She sighed as she sat down before closing her eyes to take a moment of relaxation. She really hoped Gentle Breeze could handle herself. Not because she wanted to slack off. But simply because it would mean so much to the boost of service in this place. Gentle still hadn't come out of the room yet which was fine. She would be here if she needed her.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Sat May 19, 2012 3:31 am

((If my perception was higher, I would try to spot Kes, but I can't. If Faith ends up hurt, I will probably have a depressed pony to play.))

Gentle Breeze left the room that the dragons lied in to check on the other patients of the hospital. ((Please inform me of patients that need seeing to. Also, I'll be pretty busy this weekend, so I'll be slow to post, but I still will.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 pm