Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+13
Xeshir
Reflected Failure
Iron Strider
Cross Roads
Techno Illuminate
Sky
Sawdust
Sketch
Lightning Flash
Scrap Parts
Galactic Dash
Kestrel
Starry Night
17 posters

How would you die to killing joke?

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

How would you die to killing joke? Empty How would you die to killing joke?

Post by Starry Night Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

It's a rather morbid question, but it's one I've been mulling over for quite some time. 'If Starry was hit with Killing Joke, how would she die?'.

I think for Starry, she would find herself catapulted into the sky, where she would literally explode as a firework. It would cover the entire visible spectrum, there would be smaller explosions all over, and in the center would explode one giant blue smile, like this:

:)

It would be visible for miles.

Why? Starry's driving motive, what makes her get out of bed and face the horrors of the wastes every single morning is the deep-seeded desire to make other ponies laugh, smile, and be happy. She would sacrifice almost anything to achieve that, and to force her to achieve that goal at the cost of her life would be the most morbidly ironic joke of all.

So, if killing joke touched your character, how would they die and why? For those who haven't read through the FOE fic, killing joke is Poison Joke, except the joke kills you(usually).
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

How would you die to killing joke? Empty Re: How would you die to killing joke?

Post by Kestrel Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Hmm...I will probably think of something better later on, my tired brain isn't firing on all cylinders today.

I would have to say that Kes would probably be turned into a statue by Killing Joke, his face ever twisted into either a sobbing mess or a laughing grin.

This would be because Kes is well renowned for his 'Stone cold' Nature. What better way to show that than to turn him into stone, and force him to show the emotions that are hidden behind that mask of stoicism?
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue May 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Dash would try to fly into space. He would just keep flapping upward until his wing muscles exploded or he freezes to death and crashes down to the ground.

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

My character? I...dont know.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Scrap would suffer a literal mental breakdown, as in his brain would slowly and painfully start to decompose while still inside his head.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Hmm...how would Lightning die from Killing Joke...? I think he would simply be stuck by lightning. Just one day, flying around at high speeds, a lightning bolt would come down and strike him. The reason why, I'm sure you guys can figure it out. Haha.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 am

...probably something to do with being burnt alive on a pyre of his old sketches, blueprints, and the like.

Last edited by Rough Sketch on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 am

Everypony is being a bummer, the killing joke is Anonymous, if it's not LULZy then it wouldn't happen. Sawdust wouldn't turn to sawdust, she wouldn't get some horrible disease, she'd likely end up as a unicorn with a faulty horn that gave her constant headaches and was otherwise useless. Imagine, no TK, no spells, just an arcane tuning fork attached to her forehead, making sleep nearly impossible without sedation, ponies would falsely and constantly assume you could cast spells. The Killing Joke would be rofling its non-existant rump off. Hell I'd be.

The Killing Joke, doesn't Always kill, it's just that it finds the most amuseing painful thing to do and does it. Oh and the horn'd probably be pulled from the bone in a led or something, to add to the lulz. "You got a horn! Use it to get a crutch! Oh, what's that? You can't? It hurts your head? Awww isn't that sad! ROFLMAO!"* Plant speak.

Why you ask, because she envies Unicorns.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 am

Since its killing joke i think i know a way, may be a little gruesome.

first is to be caught by the vine, second the vine tears off my wings, so i cant fly anymore. And probably last to fling me anywhere so i cant land without wings, and fall to my death???

dont know if this is better??

Last edited by epicsky on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

I think for me, it wouldn't kill me outright, but restrain me and force me to watch whoever else I'm traveling with get their treatments from the vine. After that, it'd probably overdose me with Med-X since ponies think I'm a drug dealer.

Irony and cruelty at it's finest, folks.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Id see a banana....try to get away, all of the sudden, im on the moon spending the rest of my days there...alone....
    Iron Strider
    Iron Strider
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Iron Strider Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 pm

I still haven't completed my character yet (im perfectionistic) but he would probably die from something like taking a bullet to the face so that he could say "nice catch, with my face" Buck reference from halo ODST

Last edited by Iron Strider on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo/error)
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 am

She would probably be forced to become a stallion or would take a bullet through the head even though there was no bullet. She got shot in the horn and when depressed tends to say stuff like "I wish the bullet had been a few inches lower."

It's really hard to determine how because as she says a lot of negative thing, so it would all cycle down to which one the killing joke thought was the funniest.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Xeshir would turn into a indestructable stripped centurion battle dress that would fit a filly. The reason?

What Xeshir cares most about is, without a doubt, her little sister. Her biggest regret is having to leave her behind when she abandoned the remnants. She always thought she was her "Armor against the wasteland." as she did anything she could to keep her innocence. The killing joke would no doubt find it funny to make that literal.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 pm

I would be turned into a giant cigarette, obviously. Or perhaps several dozen packs of cigarettes. The woodland creatures would no doubt enjoy my smooth flavor and slow burn. Happy Trails Cigarettes: They're Toasted.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Sanura would no doubt be crushed in some kind of bear hug until her heart stopped. Get it? Heart - Snug, Eh? Eh? That or just keel over face first in a heart attack.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm

I would probably be frozen, chilled to my core for eternity. Maybe death, maybe cold forever. That's all I can really imagine to be honest.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Blinded, deafened, muted, with burned out olfactory cells and with no sense left in my hooves, left in the middle of Everfree, completely disoriented, stumbling around in the haze of not being able to know what's outside of me, until something frees me from the torture of such existence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content