Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Sound Wave
Shopkeep
World Warden
Arc Weld
Sky
Lightning Flash
Silver Tongue
TeslaSpark
12 posters

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Lightning pulled out of his dive just in time to see the two other raiders running from the scene. Good, less ponies to shoot. Coming back to regroup with the others, Sky and Tesla seemed to be arguing over who had the better shooting skill. He would fly over to them and say, "There were alot of factors to take in play. For one, you were all armed with pistols which not only has a limited range but takes alot of training to be accurate with. Two, you were all on the move trying not to get hit. It doesn't matter how many we hit, it just matters that we got the job done. And three, the pegasi had a better shooting angle and better weapons. We all miss our shots now and then, don't worry about it."

Turning back to the house, it turned out there was ponies inside. And they were armed as well. "Ok, guys. Nopony advances on the house until I say so. Let's see if they'll listen to us." Raising his voice, he would shout toward the cabin, "We're not here to hurt you! We're here to help! I'm going to slowly approach the cabin now." Lightning would glance back at the others and whisper a low, "Cover me." He would begin to walk forward, slowly, reholstering his SMG as a sign of good faith.

(OOC: If you want, Sky, next time we have a battle, I can just GM it for you. I got some tools to help me calculate damage and all that.)
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Silver Tongue Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Silver lays on his rump dazed. Uhg. Seems I got rusty. Either that or this rifles got more kick than most. Even worse, I think I missed. Silver picks himself up and looks at the rifle. He sees that it almost broke. Seems to be a combination of both. Did anypony die? Better check. Silver looks out at where the raiders were. He sees that their all dead and everypony was see if anypony was alive. I can probably convince them I did kill a raider. But how am I gonna explain the rifles condition to Lightning? I'll figure something out. Well, I better head down there. I probably shouldn't use the rifle 'til I get a bit better. And a little stronger. Aint that society for you. The worlds in chaos and you still gotta be the poster stallion for a gym.

Silver puts the rifle away, pulls out his 9mm, and heads toward the group. He gets there as Lightning walks towards the building re holstering his SMG. That's probably the ponies the raiders where firing at. That means they're willing to talk. And if they're willing to talk, then I'm willing to scam them. Better wait 'til Lightning eventually screws up the negotiations. Or stop him before he says we did it for free.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Sunny returned with Atriark's medical bag in mouth.

"Some pegasus tried tackling me." She said, panting after spittting the bag next to the stable zebra.

Atiark muttered a soft curse and dug through his bag. "See who can aid us."

Sunny nodded and ran out of the bedroom. "Hey! All of you! We have an injured pony here!" She shouted before running back to Atriark.

When she returned, the Stable 113 zebra was performing CPR on the earth pony buck.

"Smiles, get a health potion from the bag! Fill a syringe with it and inject it into Wisp, in his chest. Try not to hit any of the bandage."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Quickly holstering his pistol, Tesla cautiously approached the two ponies, and a...zebra? Well now that was interesting. One of the ponies was injured. Severely. "Um...excuse me my name is Tesla Spark...is there anything I can do to help? I know a little bit about medicine." Tesla had only read books about medicine, he was not at all practiced in it, but at this point, anything to do to help.
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Relieved that no one saw his moment of weakness, Gunner wiped his mouth and trotted after Tesla who went into house, stopping at the doorway. Inside was a zebra and a pony attending to a badly injured stallion.

Approaching carefully, the earth pony looked more closely.

"Um...excuse me my name is Tesla Spark...is there anything I can do to help? I know a little bit about medicine."

Gunner was glad somepony else could try to help in their group, since he didn't really know how to tend to the injured pony. Sure, he knew the basics, what about having to patch himself up after a failed experimentation or another, but seeing the wounds, it was clearly out of his league.

However, two of the raiders had escaped, and they could try to come back with reinforcement. For all they know they could have a camp just around the corner

"Hum, guys, maybe we should secure the place while they help this buck, raiders could come back to finish the job."

That said, he replaced the bullets he shot in his gun and took a look-out position by the window, hoping as hell that the raiders wouldn't come back. After the first shot-out, Gunner wasn't really sure he would be able to pull the trigger on another pony again.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am

"Hey! All of you! We have an injured pony here!" Oh, here we go. Serious mode, Activate! With his poker face back on, the Pegasus took a step back in a moment of alarm before hurriedly approaching the old house y. "Um...excuse me my name is Tesla Spark...is there anything I can do to help? I know a little bit about medicine." Oh! That was useful! Turning to Tesla, the Pegasus tired to subtly catch the Unicorn's attention and gestured for him to get inside and help. Sure, he knew that he should help as well but he knew next to nothing about medicine save for what does this and what does that. "I'll stay out here, maybe I could.. find something?"

Giving a light shrug, the Pegasus wandered off from the group and began to dig about the area, turning over the dead Raider's bodies, the Pegasus began to pat down pockets and turn over Saddle bags, hopefully one of them's got something that could help whoever was hurt in there.

"Hum, guys, maybe we should secure the place while they help this buck, raiders could come back to finish the job." Huh, feeling paranoid Gunner? His thoughts were amused but Sound Wave could understand his apprehension, after all he went though the same thing when he was branded a Dashite.

"You do just that Gunner." The Pegasus replied in a somewhat warm-hearted tone. "We'll be right here if you need anything."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 am

Lightning perked his ears as they seemed to respond to them. After a battle like that, it was expected that they would have injured ponies. But the earth pony, Spark Gunner, made a good point. They should keep this area secured in case the raiders decide to come back. "Alright, we'll send help!"

Turning to the group, he would look at the ponies. "Alright, Tesla, Silver, both of you, come with me. We're going to go inside. Sky, you're in charge out here. Secure the perimeter and make sure no raiders get close. If things go bad, back each other up and hold the line as best as you can." He would turn back and begin walking a little faster to the cabin now. "We're coming in! Don't shoot us!"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

Sound Wave searched 3 raiders and looted, 10mm pistol, 9mm pistol, and sawed off shotgun, with 2 mags for the each of the pistols and 8 shells for the shotgun. A health potion, and 2 Med-x.

other stuff is junk.

3 bodies searched(3 AP used)

Last edited by Sub Warden on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 am

Sky hovered above the ground while the rest of the group decided to look around and what not, she looked around to see Sound go and search the bodies and the rest going inside.she heard teslas and silvers names to go with flash while he called on her to take care of the rest out side, "You got it Flash." She said as she saluted to him in a playful manner, not a real salute but one for fun. "Rest of you keep you eyes open and ears up, never know what may come about out here." She said to the entire group outside, as she kept a cool head about this situation.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Silver looks at Lightning blank faced. "You got it." I guess that means that we're doing this for free. Damnit. When did we become a charity? I might still be able to get some caps off of them. Just hope I can convince Lightning. Who am I kidding, of course I'll be able to convince him. Then again he might get shot. Lightning's not the best when it comes to negotiations. Si;ver follows Lightning.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 am

Tesla entered into the ruined house behind Lightning, The scene before him looked grim. A purple Earth pony was on the floor, bleeding, while a zebra was busy doing CPR on the injured while, what Tesla guessed was his partner, a yellow unicorn, prepared a syringe filled with healing potion. {Aw buck!} the situation did not look good. Rushing over to the fallen earth pony, Tesla turned to the zebra, "Um...hi again I am Tesla, I would love to introduce everyone else, but lets take care of this first. Please if there is anything I can do to help just instruct me."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 am

Sunny finished filling a syringe with a health potion and injected it into Indigo Wisp's chest, above the bandage line.

"You, Tesla!" Atriark said, still performing CPR on the earth pony buck. "Get in my bag and find some Med-X and get it into him quick! Sunny, I need a Dash inhaler."

"Wait, why Dash?" Sunny Smiles asked, pulling a Dash inhaler from her own saddle bag.

"It'll hopefully help get his heart beating. Now hoof it over!" Atriark said frantically.

With all due speed, the unicorn mare gave the inhaler to the zebra. Stopping his CPR, the stable zebra pressed the inhaler to Indigo's lips. When the Dash ran dry, Atriark tossed it aside, tilted the purple buck's head back, pressed his lips around Indigo's, and exhaled- forcing the chem into his lungs and into his system.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 am

"Right got it!" rushing over to the zebra's bag, quickly opening it, the unicorn began pulling out its contents hoping to find the painkiller. Luckily, it was close to the top of the bag, the needle ready and waiting to inject its solution. "Alright I got it!" he the syringe quick flew up above the purple earth pony. "Ok...what next!?"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 pm

As Lightning walked into the cabin, the last pony he expected to see was a friend that he worked with in the past. Pausing for a second in surprised, he would say, "Atriark? I didn't expect you to be here!" But there was no time to talk about that now, they had to get this pony fixed up. He knew that he was pretty useless in medical science so he decided to go back to something he knew. "Silver, stand guard by the door, listen for trouble outside. Use the rifle to pick off targets from a distance if you need too." Watching the ponies work, the pegasus just sighed slightly, hoping for the best.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

"Alright Lightning." Silver stands by the door. He pulls out the rifle. Silver also secretly pulls out his 9mm. He holds the rifle out the window and holds the 9mm in front of him. I'll just use the rifle for show. Don't wanna ruin it anymore. Hopefully I'm not as rusty with the 9mm. I should hope not, I used it all the way from Pegasus.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm

"Come on Indigo!" Atriark said, pushing harder. "Sunny. Rage. Now! Tesla, give it to him. If the Rage gets his heart pumping again, he'll be screaming bloody murder. Also, hold his legs down. The Rage will make him be as angry as a manticore with a thorn in its paw."

Sunny returned with a thing of Rage, it out ready for use and Atriark's orders.

"The Rage and Dash will make his heart beat very fast ponies. He'll be stronger and faster than us. So, don't let him loose." Atriark warned. "Sunny, I'll need you up top with me holding him down. Sit on his arms so he can't swing them."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:13 pm

"Okay okay okay! Got it!" Frantically Tesla tried to remember all that he read in his books. Med-X...a painkiller...the best place to inject it? Into a vein! Tapping along the pony's forehoof, he found the vain he was looking for. {Goddesses don't let me miss!} Stabbing the needle into the patient, Tesla quickly emptied the syringe into the earth pony, before looking at the zebra, "Alright the Med-X is in him...I'll hold down his legs!" Moving over the unicorn put his forehooves up against Indigo's sprawled out legs, holding them to the ground. "Alright I got his legs! Give him the Rage!" {All these meds in him...I hope they don't do the job too well and kill him.} Tesla silently thought as he waited for the drugs to kick in.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yes! Lucky!" The Pegasus let out a bit of a cheer as he went over his new loot. There was a shotgun oh goddesses, thoust have truly blessed this day! Greedily stuffing the Shotgun and Shells into his saddle bag as well as taking the health potion and the Med-X. Looking up, he turned to Sky and called out. "Hey Sky! Found some weapons and ammo! 10mm and 9mm pistol with a couple of mags for each. Hope you don't mind but I've claimed the shotgun as mine! Plus, I've found some Med-X. Hopefully it'll be enough to help out whoever's hurt in there."

Without awaiting for confirmation from the Pegasus, Sound Wave rushed his way towards the house and quickly entered it's derelict remains. Buck, that door was creaky. Sturdy though, no wonder the Raiders were having a tough time.

"Hey Silver." He gave a quick nod of his head as he whizzed by the Unicorn, followed by a flash of a smile before spotting the scene that was unfolding inside.

Ooooh, that does NOT look good.... The Pegasus visibly winced at the sight of the bleeding pony on the floor, apparently Lightning, Tesla, Another Pony and... a Zebra(!?) were doing their best to keep him alive. "I found a Health potion and a couple of Med-X from the Raiders outside." He immediately came forth as he turned to the Zebra, who was yelling orders back and forth as he tried to keep him friend alive.

"Atriark? I didn't expect you to be here!" Lightning cried out in surprise, catching Sound Wave's attention. "Atriark? You know him?" He gestures to the Zebra as he gave the Pegasus a confused look before quickly shaking his head, questions later. Life saving now!

"The Rage and Dash will make his heart beat very fast ponies. He'll be stronger and faster than us. So, don't let him loose." The Zebra named Atriark warned, oooh... last thing they needed was a hurt pony rampaging through the place, frothing at the mouth like some animal. "Sunny, I'll need you up top with me holding him down. Sit on his arms so he can't swing them."

"I don't know much about medicine, but maybe I could help calm him down?" He offered. "The Docs usually called me over to help calm a patient down when they got all frothy mouthed, one of them nearly and literally kissed me though." Okay that little joke there wasn't appropriate but hey he had to lighten up the mood a bit right!?
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Lightning watched as Silver stood by the door, levitating his rifle out. He still wasn't aware of the condition his gun was in but thankfully, they didn't need it yet. He was more concentrated on the action before him. They were pumping alot of drugs in the poor pony. Hopefully they won't cause an overdose by how many drugs they were injecting. The next question was how they were going to escort them home. Stableton is the closest town from where they were and it was only best they take them back there.

Lightning didn't far in his thoughts as Sound Wave walked in and began speaking to him. "Yes, I know the zebra. We traveled together on another job in the past. I can give you the details later." The pegasus would listen as Sound offered to help but he didn't laugh or even smile at the joke. When things like this were going on, it was normal for Lightning not to react to jokes. However, Sound may or may not know that. "If they need you to help, then do so, Sound. If not, go help Sky secure the area outside. We could use the pegasi in the air. We should be able to see the raiders if they decide to make a second attack."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Sky just looked just looked at the Pegasus, who scavenged from the dead raiders. She just nodded at his direction and went back to look for more threats in the horizon, not really much to do out here cept for to look around and guard the place. Sky wondered about what happened inside the small shack or home, she doesn't know who been hurt. from the obvious signs of the others going inside, something happened inside.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 am

"You, light Pegasus, I may need your help. Stick close. Same with you Lightning." Atriark stopped his CPR and sat on Indigo's right arm, his hoofs on the earth pony's chest. "Right above my hoof Sunny. And don't get me with it."

Sunny magically floated the thing of Rage over and jabbed it into his chest. Indigo's eyes popped open and he struggled violently against the ponies holding him down. With eyes wide, teeth bared, and muscles bulging, he fought harder and harder. The Rage helped start his heart, and the Dash kept it beating. The problem; Indigo was hyper-aggressive, getting stronger, and getting faster.

He broke free of Sunny's hold and swing his hoof. It made contact with the side of Atriark's head. The blow wasn't enough to knock Atriark off, but it did make his head swim.

"We need some help in here!" Atriark shouted as Sunny got hold of Indigo's left arm and tried holding it down.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:50 am

"On it!" Almost immediately the Pegasus jumped forward and helped held down the struggling Pony's arm, with his hooves, gritting his teeth in slight frustration as said pony seemed to have the strength of ten stallions! "Gah!" He winced as the pony's arm slipped from his grasp and socked him in the chin. Nearly falling back, the Pegasus quickly recovered and firmly held down his arm. "We need to calm him down!" Sound Wave cried, "I don't think we'll all be able to hold him!"

Struggling to keep the Pony's arm down, he turned over to Lightning with a pleading look. "If you could help us out, NOW would be a good time!"

Turning back to the flailing pony the Pegasus bit his lower lip, holding him down while they wait for it to pass is going to take too long! They needed to calm him down but how!? "I doubt hitting him in the head with a bottle to knock him out might help..." He muttered under his breath, giving a grunt as the struggling pony tried to wrench his arm from his and the Zebra's grip.

What to do, what to do, what to do!? His thoughts were frantic as he tried to think up a way to calm the raging pony down. Usually he would sing to a patient and watch as they would calm themselves down, but this was an entirely different matter.

"Hey.. hey.. HEY!" He yelled, trying to get the drugged pony's attention as he gave a harsh stare. "Look at me! LOOK AT ME! You. Are going. to be fine." He said in a firm tone, his words clear and precise. "Calm down.... just... calm down..." Taking on a more softer tone, Sound Wave tried to gently talk down the enraged pony, hoping that his words might help them.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Lightning simply gave Atiark a nod before looking back and checking the rest of the room. If the raiders wanted to attack again, they would have done so by now...right? The silence outside must be a good sign then. It has been a bit too quiet.

However, he was again pulled from his thoughts as the zebra called out for help. Jumping over, the pegasus quickly ran over and dropped his body weight on the pony's legs, hoping to prevent him from trying to kick himself out. Lightning would then look over at Atriark before yelling, "Do you have something to calm him down?! Put him to sleep, anything?! We can't stay in this cabin for too much longer!"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 am

Outside the remainder of the group from Stableton keep watch, as they hear the struggles of the medical zebra, and those helping him inside. As one of the members of the ponies on patrol wanders, their pipbuck lights up indicating a new location nearby. The E.F.S, on the other hand, says something different. From the hills, where the surviving raiders had ran off red blips begin to appear. At first, there were maybe one, or two, but soon there were three, then four. After that point blips began overlapping. By this point it was impossible for the group to accurate determine how many were coming, but by the voices that grew in the distance, it didn't sound like a few.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 am

"Atriark! His heart is racing dangerously fast." Sunny warned.

Atriark could feel it as well, Indigo's heart was beating at a dangerous speed. The zebra needed to calm it down, now!

"Med-X, I need Med-X now!" Atriark shouted, holding down Indigo as he flailed about, shouting like a mad horse. "Sunny, pistol whip him!"

"What!?!" she looked at Atriark like he had lost him mind. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Sunny, just do it!" Atriark said before getting head butted by Indigo.

Caught off guard, the Stable 113 zebra was knocked to the ground, his head cut and bleeding. With eyes full of rage and nostrils flaring, Indigo stared at Sound Wave. He looked about ready to attack when his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell back.

"You alright Pegasus?" Sunny asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:49 am