Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

3 posters

Any Port in a Storm [open]

Kipper
    Kipper
    Level 4
    Level 4

Any Port in a Storm [open] Empty Any Port in a Storm [open]

Post by Kipper Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 am

Hey, ponies (and other assorted critters)! I’m thinking of starting a thread as a sort of introduction for Kipper to Stableton (or something), to give him something to do, and maybe open up more avenues at its conclusion. (Because, as Azathoth is my witness, finding an open thread that’s appropriate for a new character is like panning for gold.)

It will likely begin with Kipper skulking around town, and I guess we’ll see where things go from there? I honestly have abso-pony-lutely no direction planned for this thing, nor any idea about what’s typically expected of something like this.

Feel free to point out my newbie mistakes and oversights! I relish the opportunity to feel like a git learn!
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Any Port in a Storm [open] Empty Re: Any Port in a Storm [open]

Post by Cross Roads Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:11 am

If you do this and need NPC's may I suggest the deplorable and constantly drunken Capt. Sparrow and sober Mr. Rum? OOoohhh this isnt an actualy port? Well if you need to I suggest going and talking to Cocktail at The Rusty Cowbell Tavern.

If you need random events or anything to happen, let me know and I'll try to help out

Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I don't mind jumping into the sub-warden to be an NPC. Also figuring out where it fits on the timeline will be key...

For instance Sparkfire has some key points in his life that changes how he feels about some ponies or what his goals were...

Doing Work for that charismatic Zebra -> Meeting Faith heart and being captured -> being freed -> The battle for Stableton -> The Hospital thread -> A night at his post -> Excessive force authorized -> The Hunt for Waldo.

Also Kipper, a lot of people are newish, so don't despair. As for joining new threads, the best way is to sign onto a caravan.

Come to think of it... A two-three day caravan that only suffers a small bit trouble in the form of animal attacks or a small gang demanding a toll to use their bridge sounds like a good thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:52 am