Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Featherfall
Scrap Box
Heartbeat
Rad Boom
Sketch
Ember Hooves
Whisper Chime
Pendant
12 posters

The Drought of Stableton

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

The Drought of Stableton - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drought of Stableton

Post by Rad Boom Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 am

Rad felt his hoof drop as Ember pulled himself out. Rad leapt forwards after Ember and gave Pendant a smirk "I do believe ya already know who I am! But for the benefit of all you other ponies, and Gryphon, who I haven't had the pleasure of meetin yet, I am Rad Boom! But you can call me Rad Boom, or Rad, or Boom, or anythin else that takes your fancy long as I don't be findin it offensive. Now... If you'll excuse me."

Rad then leapt over to Cuppa, cutting off Ember as he dropped inbetween the two. "Wow!! That is an accent! Where'd ya get somethin like that from missy? I've never heard such a thing! Cuppa was it?"

Luckily for Rad, he didn't need anything from the store, because all thoughts of going there were lost when he had heard Cuppas accent.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am

Whisper followed the mares orders, standing upright she said in a more assertive tone "My name is Whisper Chime ma'am, as I said I am here to help however I can" Whisper gave a salute to the mare, trying to look as professional as possible. she then moved to the side, beginning to look around nervously, remembering many things, thinking about what might happen to her, but notices how large their party is, and begins to relax, but still trying to look professional
    Featherfall
    Featherfall
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Featherfall Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 am

Feather glanced over at Ember, an eyebrow quirked with a look of mild concern. Did I... intimidate him? The gryphon already felt as though he was sticking out like a sore talon. Thought I could stick around this place for a while... Ah, it's probably just him. I oughta be fine.

I hope.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Hearing Ember talking, Cuppa looked to him with a smile. "Why wouldn't ah-" Instead of cutting off Ember, Rad Boom ended up cutting in whilst the brown unicorn was trying to reply, surprising her and making her take a few steps back and gasp before stopping and realising that Red Boom was talking to her.

"Uhhh... Ah guess it's natural, Rad Boom, mah Ma an' Pa both had the same kinda accent as mahself, Pa's was so thick ah had t' listen real careful like t' hear what he was sayin' t' me." Cuppa said, having only really heard his question about her accent. "Anyways, Ember, ah gots nuthin' else t' do. Ah can't help patch up anyponies at the hospital, they gots it all covered. So why not do somethin' good fer Stableton, ah'm sure any help is good help. Ah bet yer gonna be jus as useful as everypony else here." Finishing what she was saying, Cuppa looked to Rad Boom. "An' yeah, mah name is Cuppa."
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Scrap Box had been righting down everyponys, and gryphons name. She liked to be orginized. After they had all seemed to have introduced themselfs, Scrap put her clipboard and pencil away and steped forward.

"I'm Scrap Box, and I'm scavnger pony but you can call me what every you want. If you would call it 'junk', to me its a wonderfull tresaure." She then tipped her hat and steped to the side, smiling again at the nice buck who given her the glasses. "Oh, and I can cook too if that helps." she said quickly.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

The very same pony that had just had his hoof around Embers shoulders, was now infront of him... He had barely registered the pegasus giving his name before he had appeared infront of him, much to Embers shock, in suprise at Rad's sudden appearance Ember reared back, overbalanced, and fell into a sitting position... Looking quite dazed and unsure what had just happened.

Ember barely registered Cuppa talking to him, and only really caught the last thing she said... "I.. I sure h-hope I can be useful. Wouldn't want to l-let anypony down."
    Featherfall
    Featherfall
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Featherfall Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Feather gave Scrap Box a small grin, unwittingly adjusting his own glasses. "A fellow scavenger, then? Glad to meet someone else in the business that isn't chasing me off a claim."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

While Cuppa was explaining about her accent Rad just registered in his mind that there was a Gryphon in the group... He had seen him... But it only just clicked. Pretty much as soon as Cuppa had finished talking Rad darted off and hovered on his wings infront of the Gryphon.

"Your a Gryphon! A real one! That's just amazin, never seen one of ya before! Featherfall was it? This is so cool!" Rad offered a hoof to Featherfall. "Rad Boom." A thought crossed Rads mind, and he smirked at the Gryphon... "We should race sometime, unless ya reckon this lil Pegasus is too good for ya? Heh, i'm jokin, but if ya wanna try your luck, let me know."
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Scrap wonder overs to the group of ponies and a gryphon forming and introduces herself to them again. "Hello everypony, how are you all doing?" She offers a friendly hoof to the gryhpon, "Why would I run you off Featherfall," She said not sure if that was the correct name, "the tresaures of the waste are for everypony, er, um, and gryphons too." Just noticeing she had said everypony while a non pony was around.

Scrap box then looked at the other pegasi, "You seem to be a very happy pony, Rad Boom was it?" She glanced at the bucks flank trying to see his cutie mark. A green wing on fire? A wing glowing with radioactiveaty? She wasn't sure, "Nice cutie mark you got there."
    Featherfall
    Featherfall
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Featherfall Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm

"Scavenging's a cutthroat business, you know? Sometimes literally." Feather traced an old scar on his neck with a rather unfond look. "It's nice meeting someone in the business who thinks like you do." Even if I don't follow that particular philosophy... He glanced at Rad Boom. "Flying's not exactly my specialty, sorry. I'd try it maybe after the job..."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Rad smiled at the Gryphon. "Not a problem, we aren't all natural flyers, even if we do have wings." Rad turned to Scrap as she spoke to him "Course i'm happy! Why wouldn't I be? And yeah it's an irradiated wing, guess i'm good at- WOW!!! That's a cool hat! Where do I get me one of those? Wait... Nevermind, the speeds I fly at I would lose it real quick."

Rad looked around the rest of the group, noticing Ember sat on the floor looking a little lost "Guess I scared him, whoops." He looked back to Scrap "So, your a scavenger? Guess that means you could help me find some awesome stuff while we're there? I don't know much about what i'm lookin through."
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Scrap winces at the gryphons neck, reminding her that no matter how much she wants to belive it, not everypony has good in them. She then looks back at Rad Boom, "Sure, I can help you find some interesting things, and we could probobly find a hat with a cord. That would help keep it on when flying." She pulls out her clipboard and rights down some more random stuff then puts it back away.
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Whisper had remained silent for the length of being at the fountain, finaly speaking up and saying "Hello there, my name is Whisper Chime, but you can call me Whispy... or anything else you want to call me." she was just standing there looking at Rad and Scrap, almost to the point of being awkward, she begins smiling nervously and thinking to herself, What if these ponies arent even here to help people, they are probably just here for the caps, they might even be here to hurt somepony! She than begins sweating, expecting one of the others to have a harmful intent on her
    Featherfall
    Featherfall
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Featherfall Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Noticing the new pony, Whisper, begin to panic- for what reason, he was unsure- Feather moved towards her. "You okay, Miss Chime?" he asked. "You seem a little... frightened."
    Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Whisper turns around and looks at the griffin and jumps in fear, after cowering for a little, she looks up at Feather and sheepishly says "Oh, I'm sorry about that it's just I'm not good with others and I'm nervous..." she spent some time just standing there smiling awkwardly, than she snapped back to reality and held out a hoof
    Featherfall
    Featherfall
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Featherfall Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Feather shook Whisper's hoof. "Nerves are expected with this sort of thing. Deep breaths help, I think; it's what I do when things get tense."
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Looking around, Scrap Box finally stared to see how many ponies had shown up, and posibly more could be coming. She began to get a little nervous, tucking her wings in close to her body. "Um, excuse me, Ms Pendant, could we maybe be two groups?" She kicked at the dirt, "You see, if we have so many helpful ponies, it would be a bad idea to have such a big group, easyer to track and all." Scrap wasn't hiding her nervs very well. She step back some pulling her hat down over her eyes. "Plus that way, we could have each group try to solve the problem their own way. One with you as the leader, the other, Mr. Sketch."
    Hex Nut
    Hex Nut
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Hex Nut Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Hex Nut trotted toward the group, looking rather out of place with her curious expression.
    "You're right, Purple. There are loooots of ponies here. What's everypony waiting for? You should really fix your water thingamajig. It tastes yucky."

She kicked at a short piece of wire on the ground, then tries to wind it around her leg. Upon realizing it's far too short, she leaves it alone and goes back to staring at everyone almost eagerly.

Spoiler:

Whisper Chime
    Whisper Chime
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Whisper Chime Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Whisper jumps as the newcomer enters, as she was thinking that it would be only the ponies that had just arrived, she begins to prepare as if they were a raider, but notices that they are not harmful looking, and sighs in relief, she walks up to the newest pony in their group and says "Oh, hello, my name is Whisper Chime, but you can call me whatever you want!" she sticks out her hoof and grins

Last edited by Whisper Chime on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hex Nut
    Hex Nut
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Hex Nut Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hi, Whisper Chime!" Hex exclaims cheerfully. "I'm Hex." She stares at Whisper's hoof for a moment, confused, before tapping it lightly with her own. "Am I interrupting anything? Is there a standing-around party going on?"

Spoiler:
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Weapon Stall Inventory:

1x Single Shotgun Value: 256
    2x .357 Magnum Revolvers Value: 167
    1x 10 mm pistol Value: 1095

3x 20 gauge round Value: 1
    4x .357 Magnum round Value: 1
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Rad heard somepony new talking, and immiediately looked for the owner of the voice. He turned around to see Whisper talking to another pony, one that wasn't there a few seconds ago. Rad spread his wings, and casually floated up into the air and over to Whisper and the new pony. "Hey there!! Are ya here to help too? We sure could use any help we can get." Rad then leaned close to Hex and whispered "Just watch out for Pendant, she don't much like goin easy it seems, real strict one she is."
    Hex Nut
    Hex Nut
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Hex Nut Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Hex stared at the pegasus as if she'd never seen one fly before. When she finally spoke, her voice was even more excited than before.
    "Yeah, I can help! What can I help with? I can make stuff, if you need." She scanned the crowd again. "And who's Pendant?"

Spoiler:
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:35 pm

"That would be...me" said Pendant out of the blue, as she nudged her way though the small crowd of ponies that had sprung up and volunteered for her little mission. She was just ever so slightly taller than most mares, and could look down on Hex, a mildly displeased expression on her face.

"We don't need craftsponies. We need able guns."

She glanced behind her.

"Now, the rest of you lot! We're moving out here in a few moments...last checks, got it? You forget something after this point, I ain't coming back for it."
    Scrap Box
    Scrap Box
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Scrap Box Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 am

The purple pony stood tall, 'Follow the comanding officer's orders,' she thought, 'just like it says in the old history books.' Scrap Box then saluted with her front right hoof, "I am ready to go Ma'am, and my gun is in good repair." She tried to stad up right but her leg began to wobble a bit. She had no idea why she had just done that. She felt very embaresed now "I'm sorry Ma'am, but I get a wee bit nervous in big groups, I'll adjust though."

Scrap Box was going to have to adjust quickly, berfore somepony got hurt, or lost thier life. She walked over to Pendant, "So whats the plan? Find a new one, or take back whats rightfully the pony's of Stableton?" She was already biginning to calm down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 am