Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+25
Bakewell Tart
Violet Star
Shooting Spectrum
Bone Head
Atriark
TeslaSpark
Blitz
Zestari
Ashen Coat
Galactic Dash
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Lightning Flash
Ginger Ale
Big Rodeo
Arc Weld
Blast Cap
Cuppa Beans
Kira
Night-Shade
Kestrel
Sky
Scrap Parts
Happy Trails
World Warden
29 posters

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub) - Page 5 Empty Re: Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Post by Happy Trails Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:30 pm

"Ooh getting a little cocksure are we?" Trails laughed turning to the bartender and again telling him something in peasant grif. "A natural progression to be sure, still's got that peach flavor of the Navel, with a little more...zip to it." He explained the drink as the bartender rested it in front of the marem pausing to knock back another whiskey. "Sex on the beach."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub) - Page 5 Empty Re: Firebase Bravo (Stalliongrad Main Hub)

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Ale led his band of soon to be drunks into the local tavern. The building was full of soldiers some drinking to celebrate other drinking to forget. Normally ale would have been in the later category but the fact that he was still alive, the mission was a success and the wounded were being cared for in the MASH, well this was one of those rare celebratory drinking times.

Ale pulled up a stool at the bar and waved the barkeep over, thats when he saw trails and by the looks of it he was trying to get a mare drunk and judging by the rate she was putting the shots away, she would be an expensive lay. Ale decided not to say anything to the buck and turned to the barkeeper. "I'll have an applejack daniels, leave the bottle." he looked to his comrades, "Pick your poison."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 pm

"What'th with thethe rithqué nameth?" Breeze laughed before downing the drink.

It tasted of fruit. No doubt that there was orange juice in there. Again, there was that bitter aftertaste. There was also a peachy flavor in there, but not quite... real.
    "Doeth thith have the thame type of alchohol in it ath the one before? It hath the thame aftertathte."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 pm

"Bored housewives named these things to 'spice up' their sex lives." Trails explained. And if it wasn't them then it was the frat boys making drinks and coming up with names while they were bored, or sorority girls. Basically perversion and booze just go together."

He waved at the bar tender and added another drink to the order, laughing while he did it. "And yeah, it does have the same stuff in it as the Navel. Like I said, natural progression. But let's give you something even more advanced." He paused to let the clink of the glass on the table be heard. "I present, the one, the only, Zombie."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Dash looked over the many drinks the battlefield booze vendor had to offer. He knew he shouldn't get too drunk so he could still talk to Spectrum when she got back from her mission without bucking up the conversation and ruining his friendship with both Lightning and her, "Meh, I'll have the same." Dash said.
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:55 pm

"Same, but vodka instead, please. Applejack Daniels just doesn't do it for me." He said with a small smirk, he wasn't paying for it, so why not ask for something different? Anyway, he'd repay Ginger with the same another time, surely.

"Anyway, seeing as you asked beforehand, Ginger. Either of you bucks got another half? A mare or stallion that rustles your jimmies and draws your eye? Eh?" He asked, continuing that smirk as he gave a questioning look to the pair of them.

Last edited by Blitz on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Zombie? What an odd name. She drank it, and it hit harder than the ones before it, surely. There was that bitter aftertaste again, but it was different. There was something else this time.

It was sour, with a hint of passionfruit. Breeze decided that she liked it.

"Aw, yeah, keep 'em comin'."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 pm

"Let's cut out all this lightweight stuff." Trails said, waving on the bartender. "Tequila shooters and lime chasers, let's go!" After only seconds of the bottle, fruit, and shot glasses being set on the counter he knocked one back. "And you suck on a slice of the lime after," he narrated, "to take the edge off."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Breeze knocked one back. "Hah!" she grinned. "Thith thtuff ith great!"

After a few more...

Breeze was holding another one, grinning, seeming somewhat limp and tired. "An... an y'know... th' thtuff th' g'rmanth did ta tha jewth... th'not right man..." she hiccuped. "I remember back in It'ly... th' bombth comin' down an' we had ta hide in our bunkerth..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

"Dann spreche Ich zu der Mann 'Fick Du, Du saukrel!' Und tanze Ich auf der Grab." Trails paused to laugh and take another shot, rocking back and forth while talking to nopony in particular. "Sie war eine Hundin, aber Sie war sexy. Ich soll halt dies, diese sind nur traurig mir machen. Ich liebe Zestari, aber Ich bei mit Sie nicht konen. Ich will Sie. Breeze, was soll Ich machen?"
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Ale enveloped the bottle of applejacks and carefully poured some into a shot glass. He set the bottle down and lifted the glass before turning to blitz, "Significant other? Nah, would like to settle down one day but i've got too much adventure in my for that. I mean look out there." Ale motioned to one of the windows on the far side of the tavern. "Theres a whole wide world out there just bursting at the seams with things to do. Hell, wonder the waste for a year or two and you'll have a lifetime of stories to tell." Ale knocked back his shot glass and levitated the bottle over to refill it. "That's why I made a career of guarding caravans. Get to see the waste,
    go to neat places, plenty of action if you're in raider territory, and on top of all that its on somepony elses caps." Ale swiveled in his stool to face dash and asked, "What about you GD?"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"Andrà tutto bene. Dimmi che cotha è stato detto, Trail. Io non potthho aiutarti the non tho quello che ti ha detto," Breeze replied solemnly, knocking back another drink.
    It would have been perfectly stated if not for her lisp.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm

"Sie sagt Ich ein Kahn nicht bei konen." Trails answered sadly. "Und halt Ich jedekrieg ich in bin. Und soll Ich sich entschuldigen zu Shutter. Ich weiss dass Ich sollen, aber Ich nicht wissen wenn Ich kann."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

"THhinpaithhinaide kudasai. Aru Ni~Tthu, watathhitachiha thubete no koto o okonau koto ga dekimathu. Mazu, anata wa thono thhazai o ataeru hitthuyō ga arimathu. Thonogo, nokori no bubun wa, jikan o kakete ni narimathu." Breeze sipped another mixed drink. "Anata wa eien ni kān ga dekimathen..."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 pm

"أنت على حق، وبطبيعة الحال كنت على حق." Trails said. "أعتقد أنني يجب أن تذهب إلى الحديث هنا مرة أخرى، وعد لها أنني سوف يكون الفحل أنها تستحق يوما ما. التي من شأنها أن تتلاشى أبدا حبي. ينبغي I؟"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"כן, ללכת ולספר לה. ברגע שנסיים להיות שיכור, כמובן."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Dash took a few sips from his Applejack Daniels and looked over to Ale when he asked what his position in that topic was, "A marefriend?" Dash asked, "Yeah, I have one." he said, blushing a bit, "Her name is Meadowsong. She likes to learn about animals and nature and stuff. She's really sweet. She also likes that my special talent was about the stars. We don't often see them, but she always likes hearing what I know about them."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Trails laughed and nodded, smiling broadly. "Todellakin, tequila ampujat! Ystäviä, ilman sinua Breeze, en halua ajatella missä olisin. Olet todella suurin." He toasted, taking Breeze up in another big hug.
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Breeze toasted with him. "Til venner." She hugged him back, just as tightly if not tighter.

She drank another tequila and burped. She sort of... flopped over onto Trails' shoulder, but was still awake. Mostly.
    "Undthkyld. Jeg er træt."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Trails smiled and put a foreleg around Breeze, gently resting his head on her own. "Es ist gut. Ich bin mude zu. Krieg bedeutet dass." He looked at the empty bottle and giggled lowly. "Ich glaube dass wir zu viel trinken."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Ale emptied his current glass into his muzzle and returned to the bottle for another round. As he filled the glass he started hearing...something. Looking over his shoulder to see trails and his marefreind were currently so drunk that they were speaking in multiple tongues, a few of them he recognized and what he could translate was... interesting " Ich, o.k thats I,'Fick Du, thats fuck you, sexy, well thats obvious, and the last one, will, thats want." Ale began to arrange the words in his head and now he knew what the bucks intentions were. He chuckled and raised his glass in trails direction, "Go get her tiger, he said aloud.

With the distraction now noted and filed away in the corner of his mind he turned to his drinking buddies and asked, "So what do you bucks do, I bet the wasteland has left ya'll with a few stories worth telling."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Dash finished up another sip as Ginger Ale asked his question about if he had any interesting stories to tell, "I've been to Fillydelphia... That place was seven flights of fucked up..." he said. Shivering a bit as he remembered, all those intense emotions he had felt when he and the group had their first encounters with the slavers. Dash still felt all the drive in the world to kill every slaver he came across, "We found one of my friends there. And luckily... I didn't find my brother there."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

"Rhyfel yn brifo .... Yr wyf yn dymuno gallem dim ond yn aros gartref."
    Breeze hiccuped. She then began to let her eyes droop as the amount of alchohol in her system began to shut her mind down further.

Breeze fell asleep flopped over on Trails' shoulder. She didn't snore, just quietly drifted off. She could probably still hear other ponies if they spoke to her, though.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Trails smiled at Breeze and gently hugged her. "We'll go home soon Breezey, and everything's going to be better, I promise. First we'll go and talk to my mother, I think it's time I asked the founder of the Khans about them. Until then I promise I won't let anything happen to you."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 am

Breeze didn't answer, but she understood. It wasn't long before she fell into a deeper sleep, beginning to dream.

She was having quite horrifying dreams, but this was nothing new. She had been having frightening dreams for weeks recently. It was sapping her energy, she had almost gotten beaten in a fight rather recently.
    Bloody corpses walking toward her with energy weapons, shooting at her and making her feel incredible pain, the creatures coming up to her and breaking her limbs as they begin to dissolve, the blood turning her white fur to crimson.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:29 am