Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

3 posters

Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland!

Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! Empty Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland!

Post by Castle Bravo Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Ok, I suck at this, so bad. I do better win asked things. But off the top you can balm that cute cowboy Big Rodeo for me being here. Been looking for some ware to RP with my fallout lads, and I went with Castle Bravo, My pro-Enclave Dashite. Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 3446098708

Now my spelling is not that good, seeing as it was home schooled by myself then toss dyslexia on top. But don't think I use that to get away with mess ups, if you see one do tell me. I can't learn if I never know I bucked up.

But um, ya. Ever one just calls me Dusty the outlaw ware I live, love horses and will take one over a car if I can. Sadly I don't have one, but I'm working on getting one! We have then land for it, even more with the woods we are clearing up.

So ya, Hello ever one, love meeting y'all and I hope to fit in! First time doing something like this... like ever. Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 707585815 *hides in his box*
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! Empty Re: Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland!

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Welcome to the site! Glad you could make it. Also, thanks for the compliment Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 2981382511 but I'm taken. Lol! Anyway, Just wanted to point something out really quick, you can't really be a pro-Enclave dashite... XD Its kind of an oxymoron. It would be like saying you're a pizza lover who hates pizza. lol, just saying.

Again, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to ask me or any other staff members if you have any questions. c:
    Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! Empty Re: Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland!

Post by Castle Bravo Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

It's not like he wanted to get out, it was the only way to save his tail! Seeing as he sort of bucked up really, REALLY bad. But with hope he will make his way on here in a day or two... Win I get over my shy fit.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Ooh, okay then. That's understandable. Go for it, partner. :3 Lemme know if you need help with your character sheet/application.
    Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Castle Bravo Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Love some help! Never smart to say no to help, if nothing you can learn some thing from it.And get over the "ohgodshy" part of being new.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Well alrighty then. http://www.falloutequestria.net/f32-updated-character-registration to start, go to that link. There's a thread in there that should help you get your app and sheet started. It can be confusing, there's a bit of math involved- but not all of it really needs to be done this second. Take your time on it, there's not rush! We're trying to make the system better, but for now this is what we have. If you have an issue, I can try to help- though this new system kind of confuses me with all the math and such... But I can get ahold of the guy in charge of this for you if you have an issue I can't help with. c: feel free to ask if you have an issue.
    Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Castle Bravo Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Thanks sugar! (I Tend to call ever one that tell they get a new nick name from me. XD) With hope he will be up in a day or two. Seeing on how lazy I am... But thanks got the greeting! Making it feel nice here.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 am

Welcome to the site! I am rather good at the math (having made a spreadsheet that dose it for me Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 1083267175
    so If you need help in that area I can help you!
    or anything else really but seeing as you have Rodeo here I can see that being covered Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 418230605

Anywho welcome to the site and hoping you have fun out in the wastes!
    Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Castle Bravo Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 am

Hello Spectrum! May have to call for help on the math, seeing as me and math are like water and fire. So keep in school kids, trust me on that one.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 am

Yea I haven't even passed algebra yet I'm in college....
    I just use my knowledge over computers to create a loophole
    Castle Bravo
    Castle Bravo
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Castle Bravo Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 am

Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 3673084296 college is for nerds~ And not at all that I failed to get in one! But really, I's nice meeting a other face. Helps me clam down and be less shy. Hello one, Hello all, Hello wastland! 1290039182 Its like I think y'all are going to eat me more some thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:20 am