Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

4 posters

Reflected Failure

Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Reflected Failure Empty Reflected Failure

Post by Reflected Failure Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm doing so anyway.

I am.. Reflected Failure... A reflection of your failure and mostly my own. I'm really new here and decided to do this because-

1: I need posts to level up.
    2: I'm trying to re-build my self esteem.
    3: I needed to get something out...
    4: I was bored.

Originally Reflected was going to be a Changeling, but when I joined I saw they were still being debated, but I didn't want to just lurk around the site and do nothing. So, I turned her into a unicorn.... Or did I... No she's a unicorn now... or is she... Anyway. I made her mostly as a reflection of myself... Kinda... she a bit more depressed on average, but we share a lot of the same mind sets. Though like her name she is a reflection and like her abilities she can sometimes fail to reflect what I need her to.

So uh yeah... I don't know what else to put, any questions just ask, I'll try to answer them the best I can, as quickly as possible.

Last edited by Reflected Failure on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Reflected Failure Empty Re: Reflected Failure

Post by Rookie Star Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Reflected Failure 3203297022

Its fine, don't worry. Plus, more people get to know you this way. Like creepy stalkers. We are already introduced, but, might as well. Name's Rookie Star.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey reflected its cool besides, here you will make alot of new friends and raise you self esteem. And yeah we all or most of us here cause we are bored, anyways glad to have you on the site.

Reflected Failure 1290039182
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey, Glad I could help you get started up here! Names Aquilinus as you can tell. Anything I can help you with feel free to ask away, And if you are itching to start in a thread, might I suggest the Party of the Thentury, mainly because it is come and go as you please so no waiting for it to actually start up. I'm in it currently so if you need some one to chat with in it just look for the Zebra with an odd color mane. Hope to see more of you around here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:23 am