Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Zestari
Spectre
Aquilinus
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only]

Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only] Empty The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Zuberi Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

It is part of a zebra's instincts in reality to be attracted into large herds. In Africa, zebras will group together in herds consisting of thousands... not just a few, not hundreds... but thousands. Wild horses don't get in groups that big, but they can get into herds of a few hundred strong when allowed. They haven't exactly had much chance to get that big in America anymore.

Anyway, zebras in the wasteland would naturally be drawn to each other, and would try to stick together in order to protect one another. Their instinct on this matter is stronger than that of ponies, and that's a proven fact. What I suggest, is we have all the zebras get together and just get to know each other and hang out. If anything, make a few friends to help you in the wasteland. I know Zuberi would love to make some zebra friends. X3 He has none as it is :c and there are plenty of zebras on the site now c:
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only] Empty Re: The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Yea sure count me in.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only] Empty Re: The Herd: Plot Planning [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm

I'm in! We shall form our own Zebra army!! Or... Just make friends...
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 am

Sounds interesting. Count me in! Look forward to meeting some of the other zebras of the wasteland!
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

I'd be happy to join ^^ It would be a great way to introduce my character to the world.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 am

Not sure how zebra I am. Heh, I act more pony than zebra. But I'll join.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Anyzebra else? Also, Ark, Zubi is way more pony than probably anyzebra else here lol
    Artillery Fire
    Artillery Fire
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Artillery Fire Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm

ill join in once i get approved XD
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Done! Join when you can, Sky. http://www.falloutequestria.net/t675-the-herd-socialzebras-only#17424

Anyzebra is welcome to join at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 am