Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Crackle
Game Warden
6 posters

Danger Close [Invite Only]

Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Danger Close [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Danger Close [Invite Only]

Post by Game Warden Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Ash opened fire but the sound of gunfire jumping out from behind him as his companions let loose, causing him to miss by a large margin and drop his gun [botch] as the chamber jams. Moon, managed to peg one though, taking him through the jaw as he fell backwards into the room, dropping his varmint rifle onto the street

Xeshir didn't do much better, the lack of oxygen still made her a bit dizzy and she didn't hit anywhere near the enemy excepting for a stray round that pegged one in the shoulder.

Rad had a bit more luck as he concentrated a stream of fire onto a target, his aim unhindered by the ole 'unreliable. A scream let out as a jet of blood spurted out the window with a body falling.

Several scorch marks filled the room where there were as the raider grinned in preparation to send Crackle to damnation, the wounded bird having too much difficulty and pain to shoot correctly. Yet, beyond all odds, he manged to get the barrel to aim straight for a fraction of a second, only a fraction. Yet it was long enough for the arcanic energy to charge out and explode the raider's head. The charred stump of a body slumping to the floor as his 5mm pistol rolled in front of Crackle.

A raider poked out of the woodwork only to be shot down from both Double and Loose as his corpse fell to the street with a bloody smack.

The other raiders began to fallback and run through their set escape paths, disappearing into the town. Loose and Double hauled the wagon over to the side of the street as they formed a parameter. Pop, the tiny head on rags pony, began to rant as the injured were brought to Ash.
    "Blimey bloated fuck frogs!!! can't you gits do anything right!!!" he looked off at an empty space as he yelled. Double looked to the others and expressed mild concern for them, their wounds weren't that bad but still none the less painful.

"Are you ponies alright? bandage up and lets go, we don't have much time they could be back with friends"
    2x Raiders Alive
    7x Raiders Dead

(if you have a bonus, just give me the total amount)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Xeshir let out a sight as the remaining raiders falled back. As the adrenaline wore off she started to feel pain again. Lead Pipe had given her a good smack but fortunately there was no bleeder and seemed like it was only minor trauma. She sat down and began breathing slowly until the dizziness finally passed away.

Xeshir looked around and the saw the few dead bodies of raiders, while the rest where begin treated for their injuries she walked towards them and tried to see if they had anything of value, but she still kept her grip on the 9mm. She wasn´t taking chances.

(Looting any raider bodies in the streets. If they are too far away from the wagon leave them unchecked.)
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Crackle slumped to the side, his wounds beginning to take their toll. His hate for the raiders drove him on, and he attempted to dive out the window in pursuit. His injured leg gave out, however, and instead he merley managed to smack head-first into the wall. As much as he would have loved to chase them down and finish them, he contented himself by yelling an impressive string of obseneties, primarily involving the Godess Luna and certain anatomical impossibilities, and firing off another 2 shots at the retreating raiders.

As the last of the fleeing ponies dissapeared in the ruins, Crackle turned to his second favorite part of adventures like this: looting. ah yes, the age-honoured tradition of I-killed-you-so-I-get-your-stuff. He proceeded to limp over to the charred raider and scoop up the 5mm pistol he dropped. Like most raider weapons, it was not in very good condition, but with a bit of work he might be able to make something serviceable. He tucked the gun away, deciding to worry about it later, and proceeded to hunt for the dynamite that the raider had been waving around...

(firing 2 more shots at the retreating raiders and looting the dead raider in hopes of retriving the dynamite, pistol and/or other valuables)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Rad stopped firing as the raiders turned and ran, he didn't see the need to waste the shots, he trotted back over as the two mercs dragged the cart out the road, and Pops ranting was just to much for Rad, and he decided that for good or ill, he had to give the old pony a piece of his mind. "Your rantin at us? All I saw ya do was wave that stick about while we fought for our buckin lives! We shouldn't even be here!! Ponyville is bloody raider central, nopony comes here unless they packin a small army!" Rad got right up in Pops face as he spoke. "What's so buckin important in that cart that you drag us into this buckin deathtrap anyway! This better be worth our buckin time! If my Coltfriend hears ya dragged me through this hellhole over some bloody sandwiches..." Rad stopped himself before he said more, his brain reminding him that threatening the pony that hired him wasn't the best of ideas, he simply walked away and worked on once moreunjamming his gun, using many colourful words as he did so. After Ol' Unreliable was unjammed he proceeded to put fresh magazines in the two carbines.

[Repair 19 to unjam gun, if I need it, not sure]
    Moon Runner
    Moon Runner
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Moon Runner Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:54 pm

"Hah! Told ya i'm takin' your gun" Moon said smugly as he trotted over to retrieve the firearm, only to realize that he had no ammo for that particular weapon. Its always something isnt it, The wastes are a cruel bitch. He thought, more than annoyed that he hadn't thought the whole varmint rifle ammo thing through.

"Oh, Duhh." he said as he facehoofed. "The bugger shooting this had to have ammo for it. How else could he have been shooting?" "Now, how the hell did he get up there?" He thought aloud as he started looking for a path up to where the raider was hiding.

[Looking for a way up to loot the raider corpse]
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

"Well that's just fucking great," Exclaimed Ash, "the one time I need this piece of shit and it decided to jam!" Ash scooped up his 9mm pistol and examined it. He huffed and put the pistol away. He looked around wondering is anyone was hurt or needed any medical attention but so far everyone seemed to be more into looting the recently deceased. He sighed and decided it best to search the raider whom he killed. Hey the raider was dead he wouldn't need whatever plagued his pockets. Ash went back to the wagon and approached Double and Loose "Well seeing as how everypony else is over looting bodies instead of seeking medical attention mind if i ask if you two are okay?"

(Searching raiders corpse, Perception 7 to see who is wounded in the group)
    Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by Game Warden Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Total loot aquired (to be split):

1x Sparkle Cola
    1x Varmint Rifle
    1x 5mm submachine gun
    2x 5mm pistols
    1x pipe
    1x wrench
    96x caps

Crackle is wounded.
    Xeshir is dizzy
    Rad is still gay

Crackle fired at the fleeing raiders but they already fell back into the buildings and out other exits only they knew of. Xeshir managed to examine the bodies without any trouble, though she was better to be cautious regardless. The doors to the house seemed to be boarded up from this side of the street with no way to get up, so Moon didn't have any luck in that regard. A bullet popped out Rad's gun as he unjammed it, he got to work again...at least it appeared to be in working order.

As soon as Rad mentioned "Coltfriend...." Pop went ballistic. His eye grew wide and then he spoke. "WHAT IS THIS GAYPIGGA PONY DOING WITH MY CART???" he bit his cane and he swatted at Rad's knees. "This waggy contains a valuable research subject that help us clean up the wasteland of this trash!!! DONT you dare mess with it. Watch your mouth when addressing Soda Pop!!!" He growled as he screamed at Loose and Double to hurry up and get the harnesses, as Loose began to get berated trying to do it all on his own. Double quickly stepped over and whispered to Rad.

"Just put up with it for now, I know a place where we can ditch the fool and the wagon once we're out of this town" he passed Rad as if he never noticed him at all and told Pop to calm his horses as the paddywagon was moving again and the group was on their way out of the town, still a bit more cautious this time with alot of angles for attacks from many directions if anymore ambushes were out there....
    Moon Runner
    Moon Runner
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Moon Runner Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:40 am

As soon as Moon found a way up to loot the body, he took all the loot back down to the caravan area, pocketing the Varmint rifle, its ammo, and 12 caps from the body.

Hearing SodaPop go off the handle at rad, Moon decided to lay low, knowing that it wouldnt be wose to tango with pop. He might be a Jackass, but he has the caps.

"Yo ash, want that potion now?"Moon asked, seeing that Ash was looking for ponies to help. "Trade it to ya for 15 caps!" He announced, knowing that he would be haggled down most likely.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 am

Severley dissapointed that he could not find the dynamite, Crackle made sure the pistol was secure with the rest of his gear and tucked the ammo and 29 caps from his kill in with it. He limped over to the window, just in time to hear Rad going on about his Coltfriend. Huh, he thought, didn't know that. Eh, To each his own. He took a moment to remember a particularly eye-catching griffin he had met during his time with the Talons. She had a very appealing sleek build, smooth white feathers with the longest ones tipped in midnight black, and the most striking purple eyes. The way she flicked her tail when she was pondering a perticularly tough problem was downright sexy, too... Damn shame about that whole 'agonizing death by a pink-infected broadcaster' thing.

Crackle shook his head, forcing himself back to the present. he stuck his head out the window and yelled "Hey guys! If we're gonna leave, we gotta do it now! These guys will probably be back with friends, and our little firefight has to have drawn attention! If we aren't moving right away, get your flanks in here so we can set up a defendable position. I do NOT want to be caught in the open again!"

(taking a 5mm pistol and any ammo that goes with it, and 29 caps)

(also, what are the stats on the 5mm pistol? I couldnt find anything on it.)

Last edited by Crackle on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 am

Xeshir couldn´t help but let out a sight as she looked at the modest pile of loot everyone had acquired. She took 20 caps and the 5mm submachinegun, but her eyes caught the Sparkle Cola and she immediately snatched it from the pile.

She was examining her newly acquired weapon when she heard the griffin and nodded. "We need to gallop out of here. Even the defendable positions around here are modest at best, it didn´t even protect the raider´s from our shots, and I do not want to tempt my luck." She reloaded her 9mm and looked around, trying to see if there was any way out of town.

(Taking 5mm submachine gun, 20 caps and a Sparkle Cola. Perception 5 and Luck 6 to try to spot any exit´s or roads out of town.)

(PS: What are the stats on the 5mm submachinegun? I can´t find anything about it in the weapons section)

Last edited by Xeshir on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added PS)
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Ash examines the pile of loot and picks out a 5mm Pistol hoping it would be better than his jammed 9mm he also picks up 16 caps, jams them into his bags and looks around. Ash hears Moon Runner offering him a health potion for 15 caps. He gladly takes the offer floating over 15 caps to Moon Runner and taking the purchased wares. "Thanks Moon" He takes a moment to try and unjam the 9mm before hearing the others discussing the next move they should take.

"Yea it would be best to get out of here quick." He said addressing Xeshir. He looked up at the window and noticed Crackle or more so the blood on him and frowns "Hey Crackle need some help there? Come down here and I can patch you up so we can start moving out of this town."

(Taking 16 caps and a 5mm pistol, trading 15 caps for a healing potion, Repair 25, Luck 5 to unjamm the 9mm)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Rad tried to move his leg away as Pop swiped at him with the cane. "Wha-Oww! Hey! Sto-Oww! Quit it!" Rad didn't bother to take anything from the loot, he just wanted to get out of there. Though after Double spoke to him on the way past Rad wondered just what the pony had in mind, as much as he didn't much like Pop, he didn't think the old pony deserved to be ditched alone in the wasteland.
    Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by Game Warden Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 pm

(all references to 5mm should be 9mm)

The group managed to go through the town with much more trouble other than occasional vermin scrounging through the debris, the walls of alot of buildings were fortified with broken rubble, different stains and substances forming the graffiti of these violated buildings. Pop was silent for a while after his outburst at Rad, although it was more out of worry for the paddywagon than being calm for once.

By sunset the group was passing away along the edge of a forest, they came to a clearing, one that seemed to hidden and even a little bit fortified to the outside, with barricades constructed if one could get in. Double and Loose pulled the wagon in as the sun went down. Pop came about.

"Alright, go ahead and get some gayrest, we have a ways to go so whatever gay humping you going to in the night, doing it away from the rest of us normals, got that gaypony?" he jabbed Rad with his cane as the sleeping supplies got unpacked. He went around the wagon and went up some sort of ladder to the top, opening a kind of seal and dropping what appeared to be jerky to the prisoner before sealing it and closing it off and coming back down, eying anypony who got a little bit too curious.

"Forget about it, all of ya! get some sleep!!! and no gaying about!!"
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Rad glared at Pop as he was jabbed again, though as Pop spoke Rads glare turned to a grin, he couldn't resist messing with the old pony, it was just too easy. Rad watched as he climbed onto the cart, did something, and came back down. Once Pop was back on the ground Rad casually trotted up to the old pony. "Say Pop, Ya sure seem to like drawin attention to the fact i'm gay... And jabbin me with that stick of yours... Ya know... I read somewhere that often, concentrated agression like this can actually be a sign of affection, ya know, ya got some feelins for me eh? But ya don't want others to know? So hittin me with that stick must mean somethin else right?" Rad grinned at the old pony. "See I know what you're about, ya don't gotta hide it no more..." Rad turned away from the old pony, swiping his tail across pops face as he did so, and walked away. In his mind he hoped that it wasn't true... Really hoped...
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Xeshir stared at Soda Pop as he walked away. He ignored the stallion back on Ponyville when he had insulted Rad, but his latest rant was something she would not stand for...And she knew just how to piss him off.

"Hey...Double was it?" Xeshir said walking towards Double with a small smile on her lips "You were amazing back there in Ponyville, you´re certainly the best shot I´ve seen so far." She said with a wink as she slowed her pace, but still kept walking towards her. "And you actually cared for us after the firefight...Not everypony does that...I guess what I want to say is..." She gave her a quick kiss on the lips when she thought she saw Soda looking in her direction. "Thank you."

(Trying to seduce Double. 50 Speech. Sex Appeal Trait. Cherchez Le Filly perk if it actually helps with dialogue.)
    Moon Runner
    Moon Runner
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Moon Runner Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Moon couldn't help but laugh his mane off at the exchange between Soda Pop and Rad Boom. "Wow Rad, Is it wise to try and 'gay around' with the pony that's paying us? I mean, Ive heard of escorts but you take it to a whole new level." Moon said before taking his bedroll and laying it out under the stars and laying on it, getting ready to go to sleep. Had it not been for the small anthill that he put his mat on.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Rad had noticed Moon laughing as he trotted away from Pop, and had started heading his way when he heard Moons comment. "It seems i'm not the one doin the gayin around eh?" Rad laughed. "But if ya talkin about the kind of escort I think then just... No... I mean... He's all old and stuff! Eww..." Rad made an over-exaggerated look of disgust at his last words, he turned to leave before he noticed something. "Oh by the way... I think theres somethin on your bed hmm?"
    Moon Runner
    Moon Runner
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Moon Runner Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Moon jumped up in disgust at the hundreds of little bugs swarming his mat and stopped swatting at the ants just long enough to spit out a few words. "Like. I. Didn't. Notice." Moon continued to swat the ants away before giving up and picking up his mat and shaking the ants off before moving it to a place without an anthill. At least these weren't the irradiated version of these fuckers. Ants piss me off.

Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 am

Ash can't contain his laughter at Moon whom was being attacked by tiny bugs. "Looks like the ants dont like you Moon." he said sitting up on his sleeping mat. "Dont blame em really though, I would be mad if a giant slept on my home too." Ash shifted onto his back looking up at the starless sky "Anyone know where we are going anyways? I am sure that is something we need to know." Ash didnt really expect an answer he just felt he should ask.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 am

Crackle still lamented his inabilility to find the dynamite. Oh, the fun he could have had with that...

He set up his own bedding in the softest area he could find, and chuckled at the antics of Rad and Xeshir. The look on pops face after Rad's little display was priceless. Once his sleeping area was arranged, he streched his injured leg. Thankfully, the bleeding had stopped and it didn't appear to be impeding his movement much, but it hurt like hell. After examining his leg, he unfurled his wings and gave a few test flaps. This was the injury he was really concerned about. He attempted to take off and circle the camp a few times to see the extent of the damage and determine what impact it would have on his combat abilities.

once he finished experimenting, he went over to Ash, Rad, and Moon, just in time to hear Ash's question. "No idea, and I don't particularly care. If it gets to be too much for me, ill leave. Simple as that." He said. "Also, Who is going to be on watch tonight? I can take the first shift, and either one of you three or the zebra should probably take the others. Id prefer not to leave our lives in the hooves of Pop or one of his minions. After all, who knows what nocturnal nasties are lurking in these woods?"
    Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by Game Warden Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:14 am

(Sorry for delay, power went out for a long time)

Double only smiled as Xeshir gave her a kiss, she winked seductively as she figured it was just to piss off Pop. Still, she could've fooled Xeshir with how much tongue she managed to put in it, not holding back in the slightest as the two mares stood there kissing each other, with a wide-eyed Loose gaping at the two mares, staring as his eyes dried up from a lack of blinking.

Pop glared at the mares until he heard Rad come up and speak.
    "See I know what you're about, ya don't gotta hide it no more..."
    Pop's nostrils flared angrily as a fire lit up in his eyes as he glared at Rad, glared at the dykes, and glared at the others. He roared in frustration as he went to a spot behind the paddy wagon, grumbling loudly as he layed down his bedsheet.

"Stupid gays....stupid, stupid stupid colt stucking gay stickers....I otta ship 'em all off to gayland with all the other gaygays" he huffed off as the rag mass settled down and his head grumbled as he tried to sleep, the ragged mass bobbing up and down as he shook.

"I can't even get any sleep with all the gaydiation filthying my suit!!" he said, sort of indicating to his rags... "I'll get first watch....rest of you try to get some sleep without getting sticked" he angrily mumbled to his annoyance. Picking up what looked like to be an old hunting rifle with a keychain hanging off the side, with a rusty cog and writing on the rifle too small for anypony else to see.

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Xeshir was pleasantly surprise when Double returned the kiss. She kept the kiss as long as she possible before breaking away and smiling seductively at Double. "Say...I´m guessing we have a bit of time before any of us have our watch...What do you say we go somewhere more private?" She said as she leaned in and nibbled her ear, giggling playfully. "I mean, there´s just an animal in the wagon, right? I´m sure two extra guard´s are unecesssary to guard such an unimportnat thing." She said casually.

(Trying to seduce Double to tell me what´s in the wagon. Speech 50. Same traits and skills mentioned before.)

Last edited by Xeshir on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Deciding not to sleep right away and leave his life in the hands of the angry mass of rags currently cursing up a storm by the wagon, Crackle got comfortable on his bedding. Just because he was paying them didn't mean crackle trusted him. Something seemed suspicious about Pop and his lackeys, and if he were to try and double cross them, Crackle would rather be alert. He certainly wouldn't be the first of the griffins employers to try and get away with a little double-dealing. As the old pony pulled out his rifle, Crackle couldnt help but notice the tag dangling from it, and attempted to get a closer look.

Crackle decided he would stay up until someone other than Pop, Double, or the other pony was on watch. He would probably pay for it tomorrow, but it's better to be tired than to get killed in your sleep. Of course, the shenannigans the two mares were engaging in weren't exactly convincing him to go to sleep, either. Even though Crackle prefers his ladies with a few more feathers, it was still a decent show...

(perception 8 to get a closer look at the tag on pops rifle, int 7 to identify it if possible)

Last edited by Crackle on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 am

Rad still had a grin on his face as he found somewhere to sleep for the night, putting his stuff down, he still wondered what Double had planned for Pop, remembering what was said to him back in Ponyville, he figured he would wait and see, and looked up at the skies, wondering if he had the chance to get some good flying in before he slept, but decided that after pulling the cart through the mud, and the fight against the raiders, he was just too tired. Not to mention still caked in mud around his legs and all up one side. With some grumbling he tried using his wing to wipe some mud off, but it simply wasn't working, so Rad just flopped down to the floor with a sigh and tried to get some sleep.

Last edited by Rad Boom on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:44 am

Fucking noise. Ash sat up and noticed the ponies and griffin still awake and trotting about. He sat up and noticed Xeshir making a racket with Double and Crackle mulling about his own business not looking like he would be trying to get sleep anytime soon. Not being able to sleep himself he approached the griffin and took in the sorry state of his wounds "Oh wow that will get infected pretty soon." He muttered to himself. He did his best to patch up the griffin with the very limited supplies he has with him. "Can't have you dieing and yada yada yada just take the free medicine"

((healing crackle using Weak health potion to heal crackle +50 Hp, medicine 40))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 am