Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

a project...

Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

a project... Empty a project...

Post by Crackle Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 am

i have a short story im writing in my free time. Its currently on hold due to exams and life, but hopfully sometime soon il have the first few chapters done, and i would appreciate it if anypony here would be willing to proofread/edit them.

It isn't a pony fanfic, but i was inspired somwehat by FoE, and the fallout universe in general to a lesser extent. Somewhat unconventional plotline. ( :plot2: ) The story takes place in a world where Technology and Magic evolved at the same time, and caused the world to devide into 3 main factions: the Iron Leigon (Tech lovers, fear and hate magic, believe it to be wrought by evil demons that steal souls. Usually Zealots.), the Mystic Empire (magic lovers, scorn tech out of spite and arrogance. generally assholes or douchebags.), and the neutral parties that try and find a balance by using magic and technology in harmony. the neutrals frequently get caught between the factions and wiped out, so they have adopted the use of gear generally referred to as 'Arcanotech', which is based heavily off of the magic weapons in FoE. The Protagonist is a member of the neutral factions who winds up going on a journey similar to that of littlepip to finally stop the 300-plus years of war between the Iron Leigons and the Mystic Empire.

If everything goes well, i will have the first few chapters uploaded somewhere and linked here within a week. Criticisim, edits, proofreading, etc is all appreciated once i have it posted. Let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm