Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

First day out of the Stable

Sharp Edge
    Sharp Edge
    Level 5
    Level 5

First day out of the Stable Empty First day out of the Stable

Post by Sharp Edge Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 am

Let's see my first scavenging trip was a few day after I left the Stable......

It was dark but I could see a little thanks to my PipBuck's light I kept walking forward and until I found a broken down building so I thought it could be a good place to take shelter for the night but guess I was wrong when I bumped into a few raider ponies....They we're mocking me and saying I was dumb of going to raider territory.

I thought I would be likely dead for sure. I made a run for it to the exit, before I manged my escape I glanced some Purified Water don't ask me how I knew it but that bottle of water was crystal clear for me. So I decided to sneak my way to the water but they was a few raiders patrolling the area. So I turned off my PipBuck's light and kept on to the water. In that moment I was desprate, I was really thirsty and I would die. It was abad idea to sneak for the water because those patrol raiders spotted me I had no choice but shooting them I managed to kill one but the other ran away to look for reinforcements so I quickly snagged that bottle of water and made a run for it.

I kept running until I knew I lost them for sure. I needed shelter so I found a wooden shed I got in guess there was nopony home, but the bloodstains around pretty much tells that they will never comeback anytime soon. So I slept and hoped that a raider pony doen't kill me in my sleep. I was too tired to drink that bottle of water I took so I will drink it at the morning...

End

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:56 am