Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Sanctity
Ginger Ale
Marcus
Viktor Diesel
World Warden
9 posters

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:53 am

Sanura frowned a bit when he denied her, "Fine then." she said and trotted alongside him toward where she was being called, "But you know whatever I can do will work much faster than that~." she said and flicked her tail as she started moving a bit more quickly before calling back to Xeshir as they started to catch up.

"I don't know if I should help!" she called over the distance, "Might end up gettin' shot or collared for gettin' too close. Plus you know, all these raiders hanging around attacking random ponies." she said half playfully and half rather annoyed at the way she'd been treated earlier. "Drunk raiders no less." she said as she came within normal speaking distance and started to go over the pinned down pony.

"Are you okay?" she asked, trying to nudge Xeshir aside enough that she could, "Feel anything grindin' against your bits and bones or like your heart's come dripping out your ears? Cause we can sew that last bit right against your face and you'll never know the difference" she asked as she gave him as thorough a look over to make sure he wasn't in danger of passing out in the next few minutes on them. Obviously joking about what she'd said... right?

[Inspecting Hopscotch! 100 medicine, per 6]
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Slaving Away (Group A) [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Marcus Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 am

Marcus caught up to where the Slaver was pinned, silently nursing his hoof that had caught the rock, though he eventually brushed it off. The pain was minor, and they had bigger things to worry about, such as the Slaver that was currently pinned under Xeshir and receiving questions from Sanura that didn't sound medicinal in nature. Not that Marcus cared, the Slaver meant little to him.

He approached Xeshir and began digging around his saddlebags. "I do not have much to bind it with, outside of some Healing Bandages. If there is nothing else, they will prove to be..." Marcus struggled as he thought of the appropriate word before settling for one of his own, "... kutosha (adequate)."

As he brought out his bandages, he looked around to where Diesel and another Diamond Dog were laying in a heap, eyes narrowing slightly. The other Diamond Dog did not give the appearance of being an enemy, which gave Marcus some room to breath. This did not stop his irritation from rising. "Enough of this upumbavu (foolishness). If your damu tamaa (blood lust) needs to be fullfilled, keep a watch for others who may come, and deal with them instead."

With that, he sat down and laid his bandages out in front of him, keeping a close eye on the Slaver. He would be ready to act if the Slaver became unruly.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 pm

"Yeah, get yer weight offa me, smooth hide! I was gonna get me fings offa this grot, not kill 'im!" Mad Mek snarled. he gave a growl (which sounded more like a running generator than an actual growl due to the decayed condition of his throat) and placed one hand on Viktor's chest so he could push him away, and used the other to point at Hopscotch. all he wanted was to get his weapons off of Hopscotch, and this dog apparently didn't even trust him for five seconds after his chains were off.

to make matters worse, he noted with dismay that there was a unicorn actually trying to tend to Hopscotch, seemingly willing to waste time and effort to heal a slaver. A SLAVER. Giving Viktor one last look (he had the feeling that they were going to be VERY well acquainted sooner or later) he set his meager plan into motion.

Pushing Viktor off of himself (STR 10 Unarmed 44). If successful, lifting Hopscotch out from under Sanu and asking him VERY gruffly to give him his gauntlets back.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Ale stood up and reloaded his rifle, he wasn't sure about the groups decision about taking the slave alive. Sure if they could get him to talk then they would be at an advantage, but it just be easier to kill him and be done with it. He heard the zebra yell something about binding the earth pony and ale recalled seeing the diamond dog having chains wrapped around his paws earlier. He trotted the short distance to the other slavers corpse, a little disappointed to see her already looted, and grabbed the chains that lay on the ground. As he made his way over to the group with the slavers bindings hovering at his side, he saw sanura actually helping the slaver.

Increasing his pace to a slow gallop, covered the last bit of ground fairly quickly and dropped the chains in front of marcus. "What in the name of celestia is wrong with ya'll?" Ale asked rather annoyed. "He's a bucking slaver, Don't waste any effort on him. Let's just get what we need from him and put him down like the rest of the sick fuckers."

(Reload-4 AP)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Diesel let out a sigh the second Ginger spoke up about just killing the slaver. Hoping off of Mek he walked over to Ale and glared at him. "You ever think he may lie to us and point us in the other direction? What help would he be if we killed him then hu? Next time think about what he may do before you right him off as worthless!" Reaching his peek anger he punched Ginger across the face, clawing him with his Mantis gauntlet. Huffing in his anger he turned to face Marcus and slapped him across the face making sure to avoid clawing him. "That is for saying I wasn't doing something important! That dog for all we know could try to kill him before we can get answers. I was holding him down because of that reason!"

Finally feelinf a little calmer Diesel turned back around to where he saw Mek trying to pick up the slaver. Jumping back at him he tried to tackl him back to the ground. "We will get your weapons back but first thing first, we have to make sure he will stay alive long enough to get us to the camp!" Pining him to the ground he let out a low growl at him.

Last edited by Viktor Diesel on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Xeshirs eyes widened when Viktor seemed to suddenly lash out at the members of his own team. "STAND DOWN!" Xeshir yelled at the dog, one of her hooves pointed at him. "We do NOT attack each other!" She said, her tone serious and with barely contained anger. If this Diamond Dog was going to act like these they were going to have trouble. Big trouble.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Marcus stumbled from the blow that Diesel gave him, beyond surprised at the action. A member of the group had just hit him! Marcus tried to make sense of the situation. Diesel seemed angry at Marcus' words, thinking that Marcus had unjustly reprimanded him. Perhaps he had, though Marcus saw no reason why that should lead to physical confrontation. Looking around, he saw he wasn't alone in being attacked by Diesel. In fact, he had attacked almost half of the group! The dog had quickly become something of a "loose cannon", a term Marcus had recently heard and felt described the situation perfectly.

Marcus regained his composure in time to hear Xeshir reprimand the Dog. He took a deep breath to calm himslf before speaking as well, low and calm.

"Diesel. I am disappointed. I am saddened. One of our own has taken arms against the group. Why? What purpose did that serve?" He shook his head sadly. "Your actions have damaged your position in the group, no matter your awali makusudio (original intentions)."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Ale's face screamed with pain when the dog struck him. He held his hoof up to his face and saw blood on it when he drew it back. "You fucking flea bag!" He yelled as he drew his revolver and pointed it at the hound. The only thing that stopped him from shooting the dog on the spot was xeshir yelling for them to stand down. Ale did not lower his gun, it continued to hover as he spoke. "That slaver is a bane to all life in the wasteland, and he deserves no mercy. I was just going to put him down right now, but since your so worried about him miss leading us." Ale trotted over to hopscotch, his revolver still pointed at viktor. He levitated the chains of the ground and used them to bind the slavers hooves, before turning back to his k-9 "Friend". "You get to carry him around, if he lies to us then we kill him." He then lowered his revolver and pointed it at the earth pony. "Of course your not going to lie to us are you?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Xeshir waited until the slaver was binded until her hoof launched itself to Gingers revolver, knocking it away from his telekinetic grasp. "That´s enough for you too!" She yelled at him. "We are NOT threatening and attacking each other. That goes for you two. And for everybody else." She turned towards Ginger. "I don´t care if you have an insiatable bloodlust against slavers, he´s not dieing unless everybody on this team agrees, got it?" Her gaze was stern and serious, but also trying to end this little fight as soon as possible.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:06 am

Ale frowned when xeshir knocked his gun away. He stayed quiet while the mare voiced her opinion, "Blame the dog, he's the one that started it." he thought as he stared at the zebra. "Fine." he agreed, "But when ya'll decide it's time for him to answer for his crimes, i get to be the executioner." Ale turned his head and with a quick flair of magic he picked up his revolver and placed it back in the holster on his foreleg before trotting over to marcus and pointing to the bandages he had laid out in front of him. "Can I borrow one of those?"
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:44 am

Diesel let out a sigh as he let Mek go, now that the pony was chained up Mek couldn't do much without being killed himself. Standing back up he stood to his full height and looked down at the ponies. "I'm sorry about hitting the both of you, but we wouldn't have been in this situation if Ginger had let Sanura talk to them first. I was beneath her every step of the way, she had nothing to be worried about. They are slavers, not raiders, they would have taken her alive and then we could have followed them to the camp and had an easier time finding them. Di you ever think of that? No, because you have a blood lust for slavers you let your mind get clouded and shot first without thinking of what we could do to save ourselves time. Also, why would this slaver tell us anything if he is going to die anyways? What the fuck does he have to gain from telling us anything? You are the reason this group will fail if it does Ginger, you live with the fact that killing two slavers might lead you to leaving a whole camp untouched. So you remember this moment, never let personal feelings get in the way of a job."

Taking a breath he turned towards Marcus, "I shouldn't have hit you, we simply misunderstood each other. I held Mek down because his intentions were still unknown, you yelled at me because you thought I was in the heat of fighting. Nothing can change what happened and if you wish, you may hit me to make up for it. Hit for a hit, while it isn't much it is the best I can do." Pausing for a minute he remembered what he had just picked up, "I have a cowpony repeater if you want it ammo too." Holding out the gun for Marcus to grab if he wanted it, Diesel relaxed back down to his normal height. Looking back around he stopped at Xeshir, letting out another sigh he just frowned. "Sorry..." was all he said to her.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 am

Mad Mek stood up of the dirt, making sure to brush at least most of it off with his large paws. He saw the slaver bound to the ground, and almost everybody in the group looking at Viktor with concerned faces. Viktor had a repeater in his hand, and Mad Mek knew just the Dog who needed one. Walking up to Viktor, he cleared his throat. "Ya know, I might be needin' that more than da Zebra. I'm gunna give me 9mm to that unicorn over there. I know da sound of a 22. when I hear one, and I also know da sound of 22. rounds bouncin' offa armor like rock." He said while pointing a thumb in the black unicorn's direction.

Pleased with his attempt at social interaction, Mad Mek slowly lumbered over to the slaver, his disabled pneumatic foot making scraping sounds against the cracked earth. "I believe you'z got sumfin' of mine" he said while searching the bound slaver's pockets. Mad Mek made sure to make it look like he was just searching Hopscotch's pockets, and not killing him. If Viktor pounced on him one more time, he swore he would give him a good knock on the head, but nothing more.

-Looking for his own weapons and small pipe to put back into his foot to restore functionality (If Viktor tries to pin him again, will attempt to push him off (STR 10, Unarmed 44))

Last edited by Mad Mek on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell Check!)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 am

Xeshir nodded at both Ginger´s an Viktor´s apogology. "That´s better." She said, smiling slightly. There still may be hope for this group to be able to work together after all.

The zebra mare turned to the slaver and looked down at him. "Can we skip the whole "I´m not telling anything." thing? Look. We want info on the slavers. You can give us that info. Be good and you just might just live through this. That or you´ll be lynched in public in Stableton or the unicorn over there blows your brains out. So..."

"Do we have an agreement?"

(Trying to get Slaver to talk. Speech 60.)
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 am

Sanctity looked at the slaver as he got closer. The stallion looked utterly terrified, probably how his slaves had looked when he'd bound them. It had a delicious irony to it that he couldn't ignore. A small, thin smile started to appear on his face as he stared at him, his eyes boring straight into the other ponies with a look that would be best described as hunger. He couldn't remember the last ti-

FUCK. What was he thinking. No.

No, he'd promised himself he wouldn't be like that any more dammit. He had to be better than this. He... He needed a drink, his mouth felt dry all of a sudden and he needed something to calm his stomach, which felt like it was going come out through his mouth any second.

He pulled the flask out of his bag again and had it halfway to his mouth before he looked at Sanura again, who was staring at him very intently. He wanted to scream and shout at her for being so non-understanding, but he knew that everypony else would come down on him like a tonne of bricks for that, so he just looked at her pleadingly for a moment, begging her to break eye contact. She didn't.

He floated the flask over to her, it's movement slow and resentful as he let it go when it got near to her. He bit the tip of his newly regrown tongue and looked off into the distance and prayed silently that they would just get the whole thing over and done with so they could be on their way. He shuffled around slightly, moving for the sake of moving in an attempt to keep himself occupied.

He looked at Viktor as he offered Marcus the Cowpony Repeater, before looking over to Marcus. "I'll take the gun if you don't want it. Something with a little more punch couldn't hurt" He said, thinking back to how his bullets had barely scratched the slaver in his armour when he hadn't had the time to aim properly.

Then, the bigger ghoul spoke, his voice carrying much more weight than his own.

"Oh, that's probably not the best idea, I just have the .22 as a silenced arm. I just want a bigger gun to put holes in things once the real fight happens." He said quietly as he looked up at the hulking mass of muscle infront of him. "Besides, you look more like the up close and personal type"
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 am

Mad Mek turned his head and looked Sanctity in the eye. It was worth a shot he thought to himself before turning his head back towards Hopscotch. He had noticed how Sanctity was staring at the bound Slaver, and he made sure to push all of those thoughts out of his head before his brain got any funny ideas. Giving a sigh of relief, he pulled his 9mm, homemade knife, bladed gauntlets, and a small pipe the length of a pony snout out of Hopscotch's pockets.

"Ah, there ya are!" He said with a hint of joy in his voice as the small pipe gleamed in the light. Sitting down, he started to install it back into his foot. As he fidgeted with the pipe in one hand, he checked the condition of his bladed gauntlets, pleased to see that they were somewhat well taken care of in the five minutes the slavers had him captive. He slipped the pipe into it's slot in his leg, pleased to hear the sharp click (which was loud enough for everybody to hear) and the soft hiss of hydraulics. He gave a few test steps, glad to see his homemade peg-foot working again. It wasn't the stealthiest thing, however, and he promised himself he'd find a way to silence the hiss it made every time he took a step. He got up and put all of his weapons on his belt, except for his customized bladed gauntlets, which he slipped on with an affectionate look on his face. "Alright, I know what you'z all thinkin', but there'z no complainin' allowed. I'z goin' wif you lot, no ifs, ands, or buts!" He announced to his rescuers.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 am

Sanura had apparently become a little bit too wrapped up in looking over the other pony to really notice what was going on until she heard Viktor trying to lecture Ginger and then she turned around, still half leaned over the captured slaver as she just kinda let her jaw hang open for a moment, noting the injured looks and cuts and other things she pursed her lips against each other and lifted her head, about to say something but... no, everything looked like it was taking care of herself, no need for her to get involved and rekindle everything.

Attention back on the slaver since she still wasn't entirely sure he was okay, "Oh-kie day, we might be raiders-" and then back up at Sanctity when he finally handed over the flask of liquor or... motor oil for all she knew, catching it with her magic before she hit the ground and gave a soft smile, "Thank you, I'll make sure to give it back when we're done okay? Promise." she grinned a bit and then turned her attention back down. She had a job, regardless of what everypony else was doing.
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 am

Marcus simply stared at Diesel as he voiced his apologies to the group and backed up his actions with his own reasons. Marcus didn't listen much to what was being said, only for when the talking stopped. When it did, he slowly shook his head to Diesel.

"Words do not heal what has been done and my actions will not make up for your mistake. Prove yourself to have the thoughts of the group before acting and I may find myself willing to forgive."

He picked up a bandage to give to Ginger, while continuing to talk to Diesel. "Remember, the lone warrior is the first to fall."

He pushed the weapon that was being offered away from him so that it was laying between Sanctity and Mek. "I have little skill with such a weapon and my attempts at learning have been met with failure. It's almost as if the stars have cursed me from using these weapons."

With that said, he picked up his remaining bandage and stepped away from the group, searching the surrounding area for any more activity. Forcing others to talk was not a trait he claimed, so he left the questioning of the Slaver to more competent members. Besides, there were more Slavers in the area around Stableton. The last thing they needed was for a group of them to sneak up on their small group.

(Searching surrounding area for activity, PER 5)
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:58 am

Diesel frowned as he listened to the zebra say that his thoughts had to be proven for him to forgive him. He really could care less about this zebra and his stuck up attitude, he only offered him the hit to make up so they could work together. If anyone was going to die from being a long warrior it would be Ginger and his bloodlust. As he remained holding onto the gun firmly, the zebras attempt to toss it on the ground was futile to say the least.

Looking at the two who had laid claim for it he paused to think. It wasn't long after though that the Diamond Dog had left to grab his things from the slaver Diesel shrugged. "Guess you get a new gun Sanctity, Try not to get clobbered bye anymore slavers eh?" Chuckling slightly at his own joke he tossed Sanc the gun and shortly after handed over the ammunition to the pony as well.

He heard a chink of metal fitting together, turning around he saw the Dog had been fitting his peg leg to work properly. After he said that he was joining them Diesel couldn't help but laugh a little. After all the years he spent alone because his family left him to die, he finally found another Diamond Dog and it was a ghoul among all other things. The situation couldn' have been funnier to him, two outcast dogs meeting up and teaming up to work together. "You could at least tell us your name then if you plan on joining us." Sitting down he pulled out his new gem for a moment, letting it hang just close enough for the slaver to see he had it in hopes it would draw a reaction from him. After a moment he slid it back into his pocket where he could keep it safe from any of the clumsy ponies he was teamed with.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 am

Hopscotch flinched as Xeshir grabbed ahold of him, looked directly into his eyes and told him they weren’t going to kill him. The look of confusion that followed suggested that he wasn’t entirely convinced.

He swiveled his head towards Sanura as she trotted over; being still pinned by Xeshir, he wasn’t at the luxury to do much more. “Don’t touch me!” he tried to squirm away, but Xeshir had him well and truly pinned. After a quick inspection, Sanura could see that he was injured pretty badly, but nothing life-threatening.

The group resumed talking around Hopscotch as he lay there helpless, until he became the focus again as Ginger came over. He glared at Ginger as the unicorn started binding him, but that anger evaporated and his ears practically glued themselves to the sides of his head as Ginger pointed the revolver at him, and he shut his eyes, wincing at the shot that might come at any moment. “Please don’t kill me! I’m just a bottom rung lackey; I’m nopony!”

The diamond dog suddenly loomed over, looking pretty angry, but to Hopscotch’s surprise, he punched the unicorn with the revolver.

From his position, he couldn’t really see everything that was going on, but that hardly seemed normal? What the hay? Were this lot lying about not being raiders or something?

Hopscotch didn’t struggle as Mek began to reclaim the stuff he and Marigold had confiscated from him earlier. As well as this, he found what was presumably some of Hopscotch’s own stuff: 140 caps, a slightly crumpled packet of Hayseed Mild cigarettes (for the hayseed in us all), a lighter, a water bottle, some dried apple slices, and a packet of cheese dip and crackers.

Finally, his attention was drawn back to Xeshir again, and with a pained expression on his face, he listened to what she had to say. “That’s one way of looking at it, but I’m a slaver; I know how to trade in lives.”

“How about this? I’ll tell you whatever you need to know –” He swallowed noisily – “but I want something in return. I need you to promise you’ll help me get someplace safe, where I can lie low. Otherwise, I’m as good as dead, anyway. My boss isn’t the kind you wanna stab in the back, you know?”

Loot:

• (Mek reclaims his stuff)
    • Iron hooves
    • 140 caps
    • Cigarettes
    • Lighter
    • Water
    • Apple slices
    • Cheese and crackers.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Xeshit looked at the iron hooves for a moment and then put her hooves in them, smiling as she saw they fitted her quite nicely. She then turned towards Hopscotch again, raising a brow as the bounded slaver actually tried to negotiate. "We´ll see." She said and then walked a few paces away from him, signaling the rest of the group to get closer. She cleared her throat.

"I say we accept his offer, see what he can tell us. Then we attack the slaver camp, free the slaves and hopefully turn around the mustard buck." She pondered for a few seconds before saying. "I really don´t know what to do after that. I really don´t like killing someone after using them, but he doesn´t exactly seem sorry about what he did..." She bit her lower lip as she tried to decided which side to take.

(Taking Iron Hooves.)
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Ale took the bandages and found a nice rock to sit on. He levitated the magically infused wrappings up to his face and tied it around the still bleeding scratches on his face. When he was done he would then take out his hunting rifle for a bit of on the spot maintenance. As he pulled back the bolt to give it a proper cleaning he noticed the notches on the wooden stock and remembered that with the death of marigold the rifle had earned another one. He pulled out his knife and carved a little sliver of the wood away to represent another kill by the gun.

Ale heard the hiss of air come from mek's leg and and had to agree with the dog about finding a way to silence it. If the ghoul was going to stick with the group then it might just be a pet project for the unicorn. When xeshir called him over he put the rifle away and joined the huddle. "Like i said earlier, vik can carry him around while he leads us to the camp, But i an't sure he's worth sparing. Maybe if he agrees to answer for his crimes in some other way, help us free the slaves perhaps."
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Marcus walked over to where Xeshir was signaling. She brought out her opinions and seemed to have misgivings about using the Slaver for information. Ginger seemed to be leaning towards killing the Slaver if he was not willing to accept punishment.

Marcus was less forgiving of the Slaver. It lived on the misery of others, and that lifestyle did not change quick.

He spoke up as the other two finished. "I say the Slaver serves its purpose by telling and showing us what we need to know. After that, it is no longer useful."

He closed his eyes and thought back to the mare from earlier, asking them to spare her brother, comparing that situation to the one now. Opening his eyes, he said, "I believe it should be put down after we are done with it..." he chanced a look over to the Slaver briefly before turning back to the group, "... if it proves that it cannot be saved."

The last of the words tasted like bile in his mouth, though he said them, nonetheless. It seemed he was being hit or shouted at every time he voiced his opinions, and he was quickly learning that such experiences were not welcome.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Sanctity smiled eagerly as the Cowpony Repeater was tossed his way. Having an actual firearm by his side once again was very comforting, not mention the fact that it gave him something he could do other than try and figure out ways to get his flask back, or think about the slaver.

He looked over the gun, emptying the tube and cycling the action a few times. It seemed to be in fairly good nick, though it hadn't exactly been well looked after, and a bit of servicing wouldn't be amiss. Hopefully it'd be slightly more reliable than the .22 he had been using.

He listened to the conversation carefully as he loaded the gun with the .357's he had. If he was honest, he had no qualms in killing the stallion after they got what they needed out of him, but he did want to make sure he he was beyond redeeming beforehand. He also knew a few places somepony could stay low, though they wouldn't be the most cushy. But, he stayed silent. He didn't particularly mind, and he'd rather save his pull for when the other buck, the one with a family detached from the slavers and a hope for the future turned up. Besides, the group had just pulled him out from under the hooves of the slaver, his judgement was probably not the most balanced of everyones.

So, he cocked the gun, put the safety on and strapped it onto the outside of his packs. Whatever everyone else decided, he'd go with.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Mad Mek turned to Viktor, intent on introducing himself. As his mouth opened to speak, he froze, his jaw frozen in place and his brow wrought with concentration. "Me name....I...." He hesitantly said as he tried to remember. "....I don't rekall what it was like before Da Big Flash....not even me name. But everybody I've eva met jus' calls me "Da Mad Mekanic". The name kinda stuck, so you can just call me Mad Mek. I fix fings an' crack skulls, nufin' more or less."

Mad Mek leaned back and slipped the 140 caps into his pocket, and sat down on the dirt. His pistol was in fairly good condition, but that was less his repair skill and more his neglect of it. Mad Mek could maim someone better than shoot someone, and that showed in the appearance of his custom gauntlets. They resembled spiked leather gloves more than actual gauntlets, and the smell coming from them certainly showed that he had used them to kill things before. Although he was dressed in mercenary gear (modified for his size, of course), he wore a stolen raider helmet, which was little more than a head wrap with goggles. The defining feature of his armor was a faded identification card sewn into his chestplate, worn beyond legibility. The only thing that could be made out from this card was a degraded picture of a Diamond Dog with grey hide. The Diamond Dog on the card was a near perfect mirror image of Mad Mek, except it wasn't a ghoul.

(Taking the 140 caps)
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

Sanura was satisfied that he wasn't going to bleed out or explode in gory ways and eventually lifted her head up from the other and watched the conversation going on between the other members of her party, it was surprising almost that so many seemed to favor giving him a chance, even if it was a slim one. Though she didn't care much for the way Marcus had referred to him as an "it". Letting things go back and forth for a little while longer and the way this new Diamond Dog... ghoul... that was something she hadn't taken the time to really look at. In any case, he seemed to be the only one that acted as though he really didn't care.

Finally, she looked down to the Slaver, "Looks like everypony here wants to give you the chance to be good, and I think that's a good idea too. Holding back is probably not the best idea though. Prolly be better if you just lay your cards on the table all at once huh?" she smiled pleasantly, "I'll even patch ya up if you're good to us, but we need to know everything okay? Where your camp is, how many are there, and also I think we have a picture of a pony that we're looking for to help a friend of ours out... maybe you could tell us if you've seen him and what he's like?" she asked, looking around to the other members for who had taken the picture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 pm