Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Winter Bell
Zuberi
Galling Winds
Ace
Aurora Dawn
Long Shot
Sketch
Bone Head
Xeshir
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Collateral Damage
Mixtape
Scrap Parts
Cascade
Pendant
20 posters

Out-of-Character Thread [TG]

Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Out-of-Character Thread [TG] - Page 3 Empty Re: Out-of-Character Thread [TG]

Post by Cascade Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 am

Any particular reason for the question? It seems almost like an indirect request.

Also, it might be a little while before I post; I've got stuff to do that I should really stop putting off.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:24 am

All good, penny. Here's hoping it live up to be everything you wanted it to be.

I'd prefer to stick with the established 3rd person perspective myself, but thanks for the offer.

Last edited by Crackle on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I was just curious, and was going to give players the option. I started RPing in 1st person at the beginning of one thread, but after that I was told to cut it out.

Again, just an option.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:32 am

IS the thread still open to join??
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

For giggles, I shall attempt 1st person writing for this.
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 am

Sorry for the late post. Bleh, kinda feel like I phoned that one in. Not sure how well I pulled off the first person, either.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

I started a 1st person trend :3
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 am

So it seems!

Out-of-Character Thread [TG] - Page 3 Silly+hats+only
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Apologies for the lack of posting in TG recently! For now, the thread will be on hold until it has been set up on the new site.

In addition, I'm requesting that AURORA DAWN posts next. You may post here, if needed.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 am

Just so that everyone is aware of it, TG will be taking place in the Alternative RP section of the new site.
    Darknight
    Darknight
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Darknight Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Character sheet-Project True Grit

Basic Information
    Name:Darknight A.K.A. "Night hunter"
    Race:Unicorn
    Occupation:Goes around hunting down bounties to earn enough caps to survive a day.

Physical Description
    Size:Average
    Build:some-what muscular
    Coat:Dark
    Mane;steel
    Tail:steel
    Cutie mark:A Night Tree which is a purple tree with a Dark Truck and flowers the shape of White stars that only bloom at night.

Biography

Darknight was born in Stable 72 which was a good stable to be in, till a certain event.He had two parents that loved him and took care of him all the time.

Darknight was not a social type of pony, mostly because of social anxiety that his dad had.This caused a growing Anti-social behavior, he also had a short temper when it came to an argument.

When Darknight got his cutie mark and Pipbuck Darknight was usually called upon to revive dead plant or tame those that might have been "experimented" on with chemicals. This did not happen often, so Darknight got little pay.

When he was about 18 years old, a pony decided they had enough and opened the door to stable 72 when Raiders then attacked stable 72 around the same time. Most of the ponys, including the overmare and Darknight's parents were killed.

Anypony who wasn't either escaped or became a slave.Darknight had been caught by 4 raiders at the door leading to the outside world.Darknight was able to kill half of them before more raiders arrived and subdued him.

Darknight escaped the Raiders and stable 72 when the one guarding him fell asleep and left the gate to his jail cell open.

After escaping Stable 72 Darknight took up arms and began to hunt down raiders and anyponyelse that had a bounty on their heads.Which also has earned him the nickname "Night Hunter" due to his Dark coat and that he hunts down bounties.
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 am

I take it Sawdust and I can continue our conversation thing over here on the old forum?
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Expanded my last post a bunch, since it was kinda terrible. Hopefully less terrible, now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 pm