Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+19
Galactic Dash
Big Rodeo
Midnight Sky
Ginger Ale
Lucky Draw
Kestrel
Sketch
Blitz
Aquilinus
Xeshir
Kira
Nova Surge
Cross Roads
Arc Weld
True Cause
Rad Boom
Crackle
Pendant
Winter Bell
23 posters

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.  Empty Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Post by Winter Bell Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Soundtrack

Teaser:

The days of the Equestrian wasteland were the hardest days our kind ever endured. Ponies fought, ponies killed and ponies died. It became such a great part of our nature that even those who would turn their nose to the world and claimed themselves apart, would eventually fall and join the never ending road of pain and suffering. But in the end who could blame them. The world had set fire to itself and as the dust settled our kind emerged once more to find they had only the end to greet them.

Oh believe me I am making no excuses. We ponies, once noble and kind became the very monsters we feared the most and those who took part in it deserved the end and nothing more. But that is not why I'm here. I'm here to tell you something. A story, long forgotten from back when the land remained scorched and cities stood in ruin. So if you would listen, I'm about to tell you the story of how a group of regular wasteland ponies became apart of something much larger then they could have dreamed, and how they helped breath life into the world once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An introduction to the thread type:

Welcome to FOE.nets first ever Super Thread. You might be asking what a 'Super Thread' is but don't worry, because I'm going to tell you everything you need to know, starting with a short explanation on what it is exactly.

A Super Thread is very different to the other kinds of threads you might have seen around the site as this one is vastly bigger and the planning is a hell of allot greater. A 'Super Thread' is basically a thread that becomes the equivalent of one of the Fics of which our universe is based from in terms of length and content. You will have a main quest which you and your group will follow and you will be taken all around the Equestrian Wasteland on your adventure which of course may very depending on the GW and the story itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About this thread:

This thread is a story that involves Winter and five other ponies who will join her in an adventure which will take them around Equestria. Throughout their journey they will fight, suffer, run and survive as they make their way every closer to their destination. The group will have to solve problems from what might be in front of them and behind them, to problems amongst themselves as they learn each other along the way.

Weapons will have limited ammo and clothing and armor will have to be maintained regularly to ensure all the group survives. Money will be spent when visiting shops for supplies and you'll have a chance to make some money from places we'll loot along the way. This thread will be using a realistic style of playing which means if you get shot point blank in the head, your character is probably dead regardless of systems and stats, so be smart and be safe.

In combat we will use some system aspects such as the combat system and the bartering system will be accessed and applied when visiting shops. I'll be leading this thread via Game Warden and or my Winter Bell account. I'll be steering us on our main course but make no mistake when I say this is to be played quite realistically. If the group decide to do something, we'll be doing it regardless of what our plan might have been. So if the group decide we need to head back to Megamart to stock up on supplies, that's what we'll be doing.

Finally you should note that we will also have sub quests to do along the way on our main quest. An example might be that we stop off at a town in Trottingham and discover something is wrong, then try to fix it. Sub quests can be ignored if the group decide to, but doing that takes away opportunities to find gear or gain caps depending on the quest type. Along the way we will be coming up against enemies of all caliber from creatures to possibly even a squad of Rangers which all depend on how the story develops. It's in your hooves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things to note:

• You will be embarking on a main quest with great importance to the wasteland.

• You will be able to do sub quests along the way.

• You may have your own independent quests for the group to follow but you must talk with me about it before hoof.

• You wont be able to use gear that you do not maintain regularly. So if you're gun breaks, you can't use it until you repair it.

• You can die, all rules apply so do not be foolish and put yourself in a situation that will get you killed.

• You will run, fight, hide and survive as best you can. You may also get badly hurt and even suffer depending on what happens during.

• You may find loot from places we come across or quests we get involved with on our adventure.

• You will develop yourself with the rest of the group and maybe even become friends if the bond of the group is strong enough.

• You will travel all over Equestria from Ponyvile and all the way into Hoofington.

• Your level will not stop you visiting these places in this thread only.

• You will be one of six group members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions about this please feel free to PM me and contact me directly. You may have noticed I gave no inclination towards what the main Quest is or what is actually happening. This is entirely intentional as I not only want the group to shape the story together, but also I don't want to spoil anything yet in regards to the bones of the main story. I hope you find this interesting enough to sign up and thank you for reading.

~Winter~

Last edited by Winter Bell on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.  Empty Re: Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Post by Pendant Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I VOLUNTEER!
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.  Empty Re: Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Post by Crackle Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm in!
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

I'm interested if you'll have me.
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Sanura would like to join if possible.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm interested if there is a spot for me.

EDIT: Main tag is Science, but ultimately, the talent is Engineering.

Last edited by Arc Weld on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm

I would like to enlist!
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Sounds interesting. If there's a spot, I'd be up for it.

EDIT: Nova's primary TAG is Sneak, however if possible her primary Talent would be Agility.

Last edited by Nova Surge on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Consider me interested oh great unicorn overlord.

My three best skill is Explosives 100, Unarmed 60 and sneak 44. All of them is my TAG skills.

Last edited by Kira on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:01 pm

I would also be interested in begin a part of this. Massive thread in a fic-like fashion? Yes please.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Count me or Diesel in on this journey!
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blitz Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

I'll take part, so long as this throng of people don't overshadow me :I

Magic (52) and Unarmed (53) are best skills, but Melee(49) is also a high-ish skill

Last edited by Blitz on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I would love to join, once I finish re-doing my character sheet. If you'll have me.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Guess I'll toss my mask in here as well. I'd be interested, though I'd probably be a later addition.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am

Feel free to hit me up if you need a random encounter with a drunken merchant out in the wastes.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I'll be willing to keep me or bone head on standby if you need random encounters. I highly doubt you'd want either of us for the main group but i'd still like to be a part of this even if it's only minor.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

if i can be apart of this consider this pony in
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:23 pm

IMPORTANT!

If you are considering taking part in this thread you do so with the understanding that you must be committed and active. Being apart of this will also limit other threads you can join as it's length means the only other threads you'll be eligible for will be ones which take place either before this starts or after this is finished.

You wouldn't be along with me in the Hoof, then at a party two days latter in Stableton, so bare that in mind. ^^

Also something I failed to mention is that the level of Grimdark in this thread will be aspiring to that of Project Horizons. So if you're easily disturbed I don't advise you sign up for this.

Thank you for all the interest you have all shown so far and standby for the roster. And remember, even if you're not chosen you may still appear temporarily during the adventure depending on where we are and where you are at that time. Thank you.

Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm

hmmm your making it even more interesting i like this consider me a valuable ally
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Rodeo will join if you'll have him. Or any of my other characters if you prefer them.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:16 pm

You know I post when I have to but it depends on when this thread takes place on the timeline.
    Ash Health
    Ash Health
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Ash Health Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 am

I would be interested in joining if at all possible. (Oh look at all the willing ponies...) I'd really like to see where this goes either way, so good luck.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Rodeo's main skill is unarmed, and he has high strength. But his best skill right now is guns. 56 unarmed 93 guns 9 strength. His third tag is Speech, but that's not very good right now.

Last edited by Big Rodeo on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:03 pm

P. Skills: Barter, Speech, Science

S. Skills: Guns, Magic, Medicine

T. Skills: Repair, Sneak, and Melee.

Note
    Pendant has a Charisma of 10.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Sketch has an above-average score in all SPECIAL tabs but Charisma, and these will continue to rise through use of the Extra Special perk.

His primary skill is Repair, with Guns and Unarmed following suit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:26 pm