Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
T.Bakington
Brian Flash
Galactic Gomez
Real World Rad
The Ash
Synnefo IRL
Game Warden
11 posters

Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open]

Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open] Empty Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open]

Post by Game Warden Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm

One night you go to bed, after a day of posting on the site. Tired, you fall into a restful sleep, expecting the next day to be, well, just as normal as this one. You didn’t expect anything weird, or interesting, to occur when you woke up the next day.

Of course, however, fate had decreed that something strange would happen.

You wake up the next morning, nothing immediately appearing out of the ordinary. You slowly get up, weary body sluggish, not yet fully awoken. You sit up, and that’s when you notice it.

At the foot of your bed is a...Creature, of some sort. Your tired mind first thinks its a dog of some sort, although chances are the body shape or coloration would quickly disprove that. It doesn’t take long for you to realize what exactly is on your bed, although you’ll probably be thinking that you’re really just dreaming when you realize it.

Its your character, or one of your characters, from Fallout Equestria. Laying on the edge of your bed. With all the guns that they usually have. Completely real and in the flesh.

It begins to wake up.

(Feel free the modify the opening scenario to your liking. As long as the basic properties stay, you waking up, and your character waking up somewhere nearby.)

(Assume your character's gear is whatever they have as of their most recent appearance)

(If the opening was not clear, and you were not in the Chatbox to see the leadup to this, this is an ‘Real Life’ RP where you wake up with one of your characters in your bed. You control both your character and ‘yourself’, as well as anything that happens around you (Although you can’t control other people’s characters obviously) GW Intervention will probably not happen unless I decide to start an overarching plot with this.)

(This is in one continuous universe, not separate universes for everyone, so feel free to interact with the other players In Universe through Skype, Chatbox, and the like. Eventually you might even meet up, assuming no one on the site is living close to you already and joins this.)

(This thread requires the use of alternate accounts to prevent post inflation. Create one before posting, any posts in here with a character’s main account (Or an account for one of your alternate characters) will be deleted.)
    Synnefo IRL
    Synnefo IRL
    Level 1
    Level 1

Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open] Empty Re: Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open]

Post by Synnefo IRL Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 am

I wake up, and slowly prop myself up with one elbow. Apparently my family doesen't have anything for me to do today, or else they would have woken me up to tell me so. "So I guess I get today to myself." I say to myself quietly, making sure noones home. While im still a little groggy from my late night RPing in chat, I slowly sit up on the side of my bed. Then I lay back down on the side of my bed onto my dog, like I usually do in the mornings. Well, at least I thought it was my dog. "Wait a second" I said as I lifted myself from the blue form at the bottom of my bed "What the?" I reached out and touched the aqua colored, four legged cartoon creature before me. I definately wasn't dreaming. I almost burst with excitement. I kept quiet though, because I really didn't want my parents finding out about this guy. I started to nudge him awake. "Syyyyyn" I softly said "Five more minutes" he said as he rolled over. "Holy crap" I thought to myself "He even sounds how I would have thought he would have sounded like!" I tried nudging him again "Syyyyn" He raised his head and looked up at me "What do you-" And then he stopped and stared at me.

"Um... Hi?" Said Syn as he pondered my face. (He even is self concious and hesitant to meet new people.) "Hello." I said thoughtfully. Heck, if this was a dream I was going to live it to the fullest. Not wanting to reveal that I know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about him, I decided to ask him a few questions. The first, of course, was "How did you get in my room?" To which he replied: "Not quite sure really, I was in my healers house, then I fell asleep, then I woke up, and here I am!" I grogily got up from my bed, and looked at Syn "So you want some breakfast or something?" "Um... if you say so" he said a little hesatintly "By the way, what are you?" he asked thoughtfully as he stretched his wings "Oh, I'm what you would call a human." I said, as we walked into the kitched. There was a note on the fridge. "Dear SynIrl, I will be out for most of the day today, be back around 10 PM, love you, mom. "I guess we have the day to ourselves" I thought to myself. "So do you like frosted flakes?" I asked Syn as I poured him a bowl "What? he asked "You mean like FlutterFlakes? Yeah sure they're okay." I poured two bowls. "You okay eating with a spoon? I asked handing him one. He clenched it between his teeth and said "What am I, four?" I took our bowls to the dining room table, sat down, and got my laptop to log on to chat to tell everyone what had just happened.
    The Ash
    The Ash
    Level 1
    Level 1

Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open] Empty Re: Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open]

Post by The Ash Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 am

I felt myself starting to wake up, my mind being pulled out of whatever dream I was in as I began to fade back into reality. I was laying in my warm bed, somewhat awake but not ready to get up yet. I had nowhere to go today, no alarms or annoying brothers to wake me up, so I was quite content to just lay there for ‘Five More Minutes’.

Although my cat had other plans apparently.

I felt the weight of what I presumed to be Riley, said cat, on my chest. I didn’t bother opening my eyes to see her, although even in my groggy state I noticed that she seemed a bit heavier than normal.

“Get off kitty...” I mumbled as I tried to push the cat off. When my hand blindly groped for her though, it didn’t hit a small cat not even a year old. Whatever it hit was much bigger, and didn’t have fur.

My mind only began to process this before I heard a voice.

“Kitty? I’m not a kitty silly...um...whatever you are!”

At this my eyes blinked open, and the very first thing I saw were two glowing lights in my face. I blinked again, and as my eyes cleared up I noticed the dark purple around the glowing lights, a face...

...A distinctly equine face...

...A distinctly equine face with big glowing eyes...

“...What.”

I immediately sat up, the...filly that was on my chest sliding off gracefully and landing in my lap. The shock of finding a...Pony on my chest had jolted my mind into high gear.

And it wasn’t just anypony, it was my pony, one of them anyway. Violet Star, my cute, badass, and slightly off kilter character from Fallout Equestria was sitting in my lap.

I obviously wondered at first if this was a dream, but quickly dismissed that by just how real it felt. And if this was a dream, I would have gone lucid the moment I considered if it was.

“Hey, you’re awake now mister!” said Violet, who looked up at me with her glowing eyes. “Great! Hey, can you tell me where this place is? This isn’t exactly where I fell asleep last night, and judging by the shocked look on your face I’m pretty sure you weren’t expecting to find somepony here when you woke up.”

You could say that...’ I thought to myself.. “This is my...Erm, apartment.” I answered hesitantly. I was still in shock, not believing what I was hearing and seeing.

“Weird. This is much cleaner than any apartment I’ve seen, even in that Tenpony place! Actually its too clean really. Hey, is this in Equestria?”

“...No?”

“Knew it! This is way too clean to be Equestria. Unless it was Past-Equestria or something, but even then this room isn’t consistent with how a old world Equestrian Apartment would look. Style’s wrong and your tech stuff is all different. No magic in it or anything.”

“Um...What?” I sort of followed what she was saying, but only barely.

“Nevermind. Hey, what’s your name whatever you are? Actually you should probably tell me that too, what race are you?”

“...Erm...I’m a human...My name is Alex...”

“Nice to meet you Alex! I’m Violet Star!” That confirmed it.

“Um...That’s nice...Er, can you get off of me?”

“Oh! Sorry!”

She jumped off, landing perfectly on the floor. Blinking, I threw off the blanket and stepped off the bed myself. The filly was looking around the room, those glowing eyes of hers undoubtedly looking through everything and examining what he kept in his rather small apartment.

I noticed that whenever she was ‘taken’ from she hadn’t hit her growth spurt I was planning yet. Her head only reached the top of my legs, she wasn’t all that big.

“So...You just...Woke up here?” I asked.

“Yep! One minute I was sleeping out in Manehatten with Liz, the next I wake up on your bed. No idea how I got here at all!” she explained, before frowning. “Although I’d really like to figure out that out. I have some friends to get back to.”

“Erm...Right...” I said slowly, rubbing the back of my head as I looked down at the filly. “Well...Maybe I could...Help...Violet.”

This is bloody surreal...

“Oh, that would be great Alex! Although I’ll be honest, I’m not sure where to start.” she paused as a low groan could be heard coming from her tummy. She giggled “Also, I’m kinda hungry. Do you...Have any food?”

“...I guess. Um, follow me to the kitchen...”

So very bloody surreal...
    Real World Rad
    Real World Rad
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Real World Rad Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I wake up in the morning to the sounds of things being knocked around in my room. So my first aassumption is that once again next doors cat is in my room, and insisting on playing around with anything that isn't nailed down. "Damnit cat... Can't you break your owners stuff for once?" Not fully awake I haven't even bothered to open my eyes yet, well until the cat apparently talks back that is.

"Cat? No... Not my name... Two more guesses before I tell ya." So now my eyes have snapped wide open. Whut? I turn my head, looking to see just why the cat is talking to me. "Did you just..." Yeh, thaat's not a cat, there is indeed a small winged equine in my room, currently sat looking at me with curiosity, as I now look back. It takes me a moment to register the steel grey coat, and black and green mane, green eyes, not to mention the armour and guns covering the thing.

"Rad?"

"Yep!"

"Am I dreaming? Or have I just finally gone mad..."

"Ya look pretty awake to me, and aren't exactly foamin' at the mouth." I open my mouth to speak again, but before I have the chance, a tidal wave of questions comes from the pegasus. "So where are we? Who are you? Are you some wierd mutant? Why's it so clean here? What's this thing? Can I keep it? What's this place called? Why do..." Eventually I just stop paying attention as he comes out with a seemingly endless string of questions, taking the time to try get my head round it all. Right... Went to bed... Woke up... Pegasus... Simple... Right? No... That's not meant to happen... I bring my attention back to Rad, yep... He's still talking. "...Later? Can I see what's in here? What's that thing outside? Where's it goin'? Why's it so noisy here? But nopony's shootin'. Why's nopony shootin'?"

I can't help but find it a little funny... He's exactly as I'd expect, which makes sense really. "Ok! Stop for a moment, and maybe i'll be able to answer some things? Hmm?" Rad had stopped, and gave a sheepish smile. "Yeah, that makes sense."

"Ok, you are no longer in Equestria, You're currently in a country called England, there was no apocalypse here, there is no wasteland." Got that? I saw a nod, but I knew full well he didn't get it. "Right, now here is where it gets wierd. You are a creation of my imaginaation, a fictional character for a fictional setting in a fictional world... Just... You apparently decided to stop being fictional... Now! It's best you probably don't try to think on it too much, it might hurt your brain, don't try telling me otherwise, like I said, I created you." He opened his mouth to try and counter that, but apparently thought better of it.

"Ok, since you're probably gonna be here a while, till I figure out how to get you back into... Fictionalness?few things you should know. One. You're gonna need to take off that armour, and those guns, around here people don't take kindly to others carrying a small arsenal on them. Two. I know full well that trying to tell you to stay inside is just not gonna work, so SOMEHOW we're gonna have to go out, and not have you carted off to the nearest lab for experimentation. Following me so far?" I looked at the pegasus, it was all a shock to him, but if he really was the Rad Boom I created, he'd push through it.

He looked at his weapons, then out the window, clearly thinking about if it was wise to take some random strange creatures word and go outside unarmed, and unarmoured. "All my weapons?" I think about this for a moment. "I guess you could keep the power hooves, they just look kinda like badass metal gloves... On a horse..." This was going to be an interesting day. "Fine..." He said, begining the process of disarming himself, mostly. And soon enough I have a small pile of guns and armour on the floor of my bedroom, topped with a single frag grenade.

"This is going to be interesting..."

"If I get hurt from somethin' my armour would have stopped... I will complain so much..."

"I know."
    Galactic Gomez
    Galactic Gomez
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Galactic Gomez Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

Up at the crack of 11, again. Gomez sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. It had been another late night of talking to all the falloutequestria.net folks last night. It was now time to go and get some coffee and something to eat and enter another day of probably driving his father to and from something. He looked to the TV across the room from him and noticed something immediately, "Hm?" he said. His mind immediately thought that it was a dog... Wait a minute... His family hadn't had a dog for over 2 years now! He gets up from the bed and slowly circles it, getting a good look at the creature who had apparently crashed in his room.

Gomez's mouth dropped open like bomb bay doors. There he was, with all his equipment, armor and weapons. Galactic Dash, his pony OC. Gomez had a few moments of unadulterated frozen panic as he tried to figure out how this was possible. He then went about getting dressed as quietly as he could, so as not to awaken the Pegasus pony before he was ready. As quiet as he was, the pony awoke naturally just as Gomez was done. Seeing the Pegasus begin to stir, Gomez quickly grabbed up his airsoft M4. He was going to have to be a little mean to his character, but the pony was quite heavily armed with DEADLY weapons.

Dash opened his eyes and looked around. This was not Lightning's house, nope, not at all. He went to check his equipment when he noticed a figure standing in a corner of the room. A strange being that was completely unfamiliar to him, but what he could definitely make out was the shape of what was definitely a gun. Dash froze, "Wh-Where am I?" Dash said, he was lost and confused but he knew that this creature had the advantage on him.

Gomez motioned his harmless weapon towards the floor near the computer, "First you put all those weapons right there." Gomez said. Dash nodded, "Alrighty then, just..." Dash said, slowly unloading all his weapons onto the floor. Something about this seemed fishy to Dash. Gomez hadn't taken his weapons away yet, so he couldn't have been knocked out, "Alright." Gomez said, "Now out the door and down the hall. Keep your back toward me." Dash nodded, obeying the orders of the strange creature, ignorant that the object he was being threatened with was not a deadly weapon. Dash walked slowly out of the room and down the hall, not looking back to see if the creature was following him closely. It looked like a fully-automatic mag-fed assault weapon the creature had been carrying, very much akin to his own Marksmare Carbine, or an Assault Carbine.

The two reached the living room before Gomez once again began speaking, "Alright, turn around." Gomez ordered, Dash obeyed, turning to face his captor, "This'll be a little much to take in." Gomez said maintaining his aim on the pegasus pony, "But you're not in Equestria anymore, Dash." Dash nodded, "I... I figured as much." Dash commented, noting the sunlight washing in through the windows, "Wait, you know my name? You know where I'm from?" he then asked, confused. Gomez nodded, "My name is Gomez. Welcome to the planet Earth, Dash. It looks like you're finally an astronaut." Dash blinked in total surprise and confusion, "How did you... How do you know all of this!?" Gomez lowered the barrel of the airsoft gun, "I know that because I write about you all the time. I wrote everything about you... I don't know why or how you're here, though."

Dash nodded slowly, "Alright... So you don't want me dead, then?" he asked. Gomez nodded, "I just needed to make sure you didn't shoot me right away. After all, I am the only one in the world who can help you right now."
    Brian Flash
    Brian Flash
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Brian Flash Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:52 am

Brian, a typical (more or less) teenager on the cusp of adulthood with a love for ponies, wolves, and of course, roleplaying, slowly awoke early in the morning for another day of high school. A lot of things weighed heavily on the teen's mind such as college, life, his roleplaying wolf pack, and Fallout Equestria, the site that he loved to roleplay ponies on.

As Brian slowly awoke from the sound of his radio alarm going off at 6:40AM in the morning, he continued to lay there, attemping to steal extra minutes before he had to get up and take the bus to school. Finally, the male got up, yawning and slowly stumbled out of bed. In the corner of his eye, he would catch the sight of something blue in the foot of his bed. That was abnormal. Turning slowly, Brian looked down at the blue creature before realizing what it was. It was a pony. A pegasus to be exact! And he could recognize the hair and tail colors anywhere.

What made the situation even worse was that the pegasus was fully armed. Everything from a sniper rifle down to the broadsword. That was not good. Brian reacted quickly, picking up his staff in the corner of his room and bringing it up. Lightning, on the other...hoof, soon began to stir, and as he opened his eyes, saw an...animal standing on two...legs. And holding a stick of all things at him. The blue stallion quickly leapt up to his hooves, drawing his broadsword in one swift motion.

The two would stare at each other for a while before Lightning eventually spoke up, "What is going on? Where am I? Who are you?!" Brian continued to stare in silence before saying, "You...you aren't in Equestria. You are on Earth now. In my home. I am...well...a human. My name is Brian, Mr. Lightning Flash." The pegasus narrowed his eyes as the...human as he slowly took a step forward with the sword, "How do you know my name?" The teenager scoffed a little and replied with a little sigh, "That is a long story. Can we please lower our weapons?"

Lightning was still very susipious of Brian but slowly, he nodded and sheathed his weapon. Brian let out a sigh of relief and lowered his staff as well, holding it vertical beside him. "Listen, Lightning. I know this is going to be very hard, but I am going to need you to trust me. We have to leave here, now. You are a foreigner in this world and the only way you are going to survive is if you listen to me."
    T.Bakington
    T.Bakington
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by T.Bakington Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Bleary eyed vision smudges the world into a confusing canvas of whites and reds as lids prove unwilling to stay unshuttered. My face is half buried in the pillow and my neck aches slightly. This isn’t an unusual occurrence; sleeping on ones stomach isn’t even close to being healthy, nor is it even slightly comfortable, but somehow I always seem to end up on my belly, no matter what position I’m in when I actually go to sleep.

“Nrrgh.” I don’t know what I was intending to say. But it came out as a smothered groan. This was going to be a great morning. I could already tell that I was going to absolutely love dealing with the little pricks and tingles my nerves were shooting me with, and the neck pain, and the super heavy object effectively holding my legs down and pinning me into the bed.

First thing’s first. I turn my head to face the other direction and hold it there, attempting to stretch it and let it sit the other way after a full night of looking left. I pry an eye open again. 5:30. On a Saturday. Forget that. Saturday means nowhere to go, I was fully intent on sleeping until at least seven. I should probably relocate from my stomach to my side or something before letting myself fall back asleep, though.

It was here that the problem of my legs was once again encountered. Something was keeping them down, I couldn’t rotate myself with the obstruction in the way but at the same time I didn’t want to be bothered with getting up and physically moving the object. I was going to just have to pull my legs out and fall back to sleep huddled into a ball.

But then my stumbling mind hit a realization that shocked me awake instantly.

Whatever was on my limbs wasn’t some tangled mass of blankets or my backpack that I had somehow forgotten to move off of my bed like I had originally suspected. Neither of these ideas were possible.

Because this thing was moving.

I felt my body go rigid as I lay there, as still as I could. Now that I was focusing, I could feel something very, very similar to a stomach press against the back of my legs. Pressing. Relaxing. Pressing. Relaxing. A gentle and constant rhythm. The sound of gentle breathing that my ears were now picking up only served to further confirm my suspicions that something alive and very heavy was asleep on top of me. I tried to look, but I couldn’t see anything beyond a single beige ear, and didn’t dare to move enough to get a better glance. Had some wild animal somehow wandered into my room and chosen me as a bed? I lay there staring at the wall in shock, unable to do anything, even move, for fear of waking up the animal. If I was still enough for long enough, maybe it would wake up and leave in whatever way it came without mauling my face off. That would be great.

-----

It seemed like millennia before the thing moved, and when it finally did so all that happened was that it rolled over onto its back. The hard surface of the creature seemed to be even more armored on top, much to my back’s discomfort. The position seemed to be just as uncomfortable to the intruder, who grumbled something in a feminine tone, which was shocking, but not nearly as shocking as what happened next.

The creature wriggled around on its back some, as if trying to get comfortable before realizing that there was something foreign under it. I must have moved or made some sort of accidentally antagonizing noise, because there was an exclamation of surprise and a millisecond delay before something collided with my side and my entire world became one large course in electrified pain.

I screamed.
    Whiteguard in real life
    Whiteguard in real life
    Level 1
    Level 1

Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open] Empty Defictionalization [Non-Canon] [Real Life RP] [Open]

Post by Whiteguard in real life Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:07 pm

I wake up on a Saturday and find my brother had gone out for the day and my parents had gone out to get groceries so I got up and when to get my breakfast when I smelled something funny. I figured it was just a dead mouse or rat so I went about my business. I was just in the middle of making an English muffin when the smell started to get stronger. "What is that smell? It smells like rotten flesh, and more importantly why is it getting stronger?"

I went to go see if I could find the smell but just as I rounded the corner I found that I was on my back and I had a knife next to my face. "Don't move." said a mysterious voice. I was not able to say anything before passing out from the combination of the smell and sheer mortal terror.

In what seem to be an instant I awoke up in the field my family owns and inside of the metal storage shed. Then I noticed I was tied up in a chair so I tried to wiggle loose and then I heard a voice. "You’re not getting out of that until you tell me what I want to know."

I said in response "Well fine I will answer your questions but only if you show yourself."

The voice replied with a chuckle "I don't think you’re in any position to be making demands, but I guess I can show myself. I mean it's not like you can do anything to me while you're tied up."

I watched in disbelief as White walked out in front of me "Now tell me where am I, what are you, and why do you have this picture of me" he said with the picture I always keep of White.

I stuttered in response "But..but...BUT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE YOUR NOT...I MEAN....HOLY CRAP!"

"I asked you three questions and you will answer me or I will hurt you!" White yelled in response.

I calmed down the answered him "Well I’m a human, you’re on earth and I don't think the last answer is a good thing to discuss until we are on good terms"

White sighed "Fair enough now let me untie you"

I got up and looked at White "I can believe your real....this is so weird".

White looked at me inquisitively "Well of course I’m real why wouldn't I be."

After getting up I replied "Never mind we got to go see someone."

"Who?" asked White?

I replied with a smile "Just a friend."
    The Ash
    The Ash
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by The Ash Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 pm

"Mmmm! This stuff is good! We don’t have anything like this in Equestria! At least, I don’t think we did, although I could be wrong, apocalypse has a habit of getting rid of stuff like this.”

I was sitting across the table from Violet, who, with the help of several textbooks, was sitting in a chair and eating cereal. Violet, my character from a game, was eating my cereal in my kitchen. And looked adorable doing it, ignoring the reinforced leather barding she was wearing and the giant knife sheathed at her side.

Have I mentioned that this was bloody surreal yet? Because I think it bears repeating.

“You’ve just been staring at me this entire time, is there something wrong with my face? Besides the eyes at least, although not many ponies notice those for some reason. Which is weird, you’d think more ponies would be wondering why that filly has glowing silver eyes.” she asked me in between cereal bites.

I blinked. “Well...You’re a p-er, alien. Eating my cereal. To say this is all very weird would be an understatement.”

“Yeah, I suppose.” Violet offhandedly, or hoofedly I guess, remarked, taking another bite of cereal. “So, are you humans the only people on Earth?” she asked.

“Um...Yeah. Humans are the only sapient race on earth.” I answered, before pausing. “You seem to be taking waking up in an alien world very well...”

The filly across from me shrugged. “Well, I was shocked at first. But I got over that quickly. And like I said before, whatever brought me here I’m pretty sure you weren’t the cause. You didn’t look like you were expecting me. You aren’t even really armed, so you aren’t particularly threatening.”

I just nodded. Considering this was my character, the one who reacted to blindness with a ‘Meh’, I probably should have seen this coming. “I suppose that makes sense.” I answered. “Um...Hey, I’m going to go grab something to check. Be back in a sec.”

The filly nodded and went back to eating cereal. I got up and walked over to the living room, grabbing my laptop off the counter and opening it up. It quickly came out of sleepmode and I brought up Skype, although to my dismay no one was on.

“Dammit.” I quietly swore to myself. “Not even Bake’s on.”

I had gotten up pretty early today, on account of filly on my face, but I wasn’t up THAT early. Poor timing I suppose.

As I walked back into the kitchen, laptop in my hands, I returned to see a filly raising an eyebrow at me.

“What was that you were saying in there?” she asked. My eye’s widened.

Crap! I forgot I gave her good ears, she heard me say ‘Bake’, didn’t she?

“Um...Nothing?” I said quickly, a little too quickly. I wasn’t that good of a liar unless I had time to prepare.

“No, you said something alright. Something about ‘Bake’...What do you know about ‘Bake’?”

“Um...It’s a word...To signify...Baking something...In an oven?” I said hesitantly, although the filly obviously wasn’t buying it.

“Uh-huh. If that’s the case why are you starting to sweat?”

Curse those eyes I gave her!

“I...Uh...You see...” I sighed, she backed me into a corner. There was no way I was going to lie my way out of this. “Fine, I’ll...Explain. Just...Keep sitting, and promise that you won’t stab me for any reason.”
    DarrenCN
    DarrenCN
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by DarrenCN Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 pm

It is 5:59 in the morning and the rising Friday sun seeps its way through the cracks in the blinds. The freshly fallen snow sticks to the ground outside the foggy window pane as the early morning commuters make their way through the large town-like subdivision to begin their shifts at the nearby Chrysler assembly plant. The sleeping lump under the comfy blanket was about to get a loud morning suprise.

The digital clock struck 6:00 am and the loud repeated buzzing noise echoed throughout the room. The teenage boy grunted and struck the alarm clock until it either turned off or broke.

He hits the radio button and is greeted with the annoying laughter of the morning broadcasters of the Steve Shannon Show. As the laughter ceases, the male voice on the radio begins to talk. "It's six o'one here in Rockford, the temp is a freezing -2, and the sky's have never been clearer! That late night snow and the freezing rain have got some morning commuters on edge. Here's Andy Brooks with the story." Then a sight pause as the female voice comes on "Thats right Steve, since the rain has stopped, over seven car accidents have happened around..." *click*

The tired lump in bed finnally found the off button and threw his blankets up over his legs. He threw his legs over the side and sat on the edge of his bed for a small while until lifting himself up and walking to his closet. He opens the closet door and hears a shuffle under his blanket.

He walks over to his bed and pat the small lump in the sheets thinking it was his cat. After a few short pets later he hears a low grumble followed by a statement. "Uhhhg, Cass, five more minutes."

The frightened teen fell backwards into his bookshelf knocking a few books off the shelves "Sh-Shorty? Y-you can talk?!" The covered up lump responded "What? Cassette what are you talking about? Your the short one."

The boy cautiously moves toward his bed then yanked the covers up revealing a golden-brown animal with a bag on its sides holding lethal weapons. The animal looked up and screamed "AHHHHH!" and the frightened teen screamed with a matching shout "AHHHHH!"

The boy lays on the ground in confusion as he noticed the cartoonish animal on the bed resembled his OC on FOE. The hazy but shocked boy looked at the pony in disbelief "M-Mixtape?" The pony looked at him in shock "W-what are you? Where am I? How do you know me?"

Suddenly a loud knock at the door made both boy and pony jump in fear. The knocking was followed by a mature female voice "Darren? Is everything okay in there?" The boy immediately responded "Yea ma. It was just a bad dream." the female voice began to fade followed by footsteps "Okay. Take a shower before you forget." The boy grunted a little.

The Pony looked at Darren feeling a little less scared. "...So, Darren is it? You seem... Trustworthy, knowing your only a kid, could you mind telling me where I am and what happened?" The boy stood up shakily "I'm not a kid i'm a teenager a-and I have no idea what happened. I'm pretty shure I know where you came from, but i dont think you know how..." The pony tilted his head "Wait you know about me?" The boy sighed and sat on the bed next to mixtape putting a white Aeropastel T-shirt on "It'll take awhile but I think I can explain everything...."
    Real World Rad
    Real World Rad
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Real World Rad Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Getting and overly inquisitve pegasus to actually follow you without touching everything was hard, as I found out as I brought Rad downstairs. "But..."

"No!"

"Not even..."

"No!"

"Just one?"

"Look... You can touch stuff later okay? Later..." I looked at the pegasus, as we had FINALLY made it to the living room, after almost 10 minutes, of what was usually a 10 second journey at most. "Now, sit your butt on the sofa, and i'll explain a few house rules that should hopefully keep you alive." Rad looked at me like he thought I was kidding. "Ya really expect me to follow rules with all this new land to explore?" I could only facepalm. "This is going to be impossible..."

After getting a drink for myself, and promising Rad i'd get him something later because I didn't want him breaking all the cups in my house, I finally got to the point of being able to try keep him alive! "Ok! Strangely enough, we don't have talking ponies here in England, or anywhere on this planet in fact. Let alone pegasuses... So at the very least... Try not to talk to anyone... Well... You don't exactly look like a normal horse either... But we'll figure something out..."

"Watcha mean I don't look normal!?" Rad clearly didn't like the idea of looking 'wierd' "Guh... You have wings! Also some of your proportions are a bit different... But mainly the wings! I'll be a few seconds DON'T. TOUCH. ANYTHING. Ok?" He gave me a salute... Which I guess meant he understood. So I left to run upstairs and grab my laptop. And sure enough, in the few seconds it took, Rad had managed to touch things. Mainly, he'd somehow managed to break a couch! Without me hearing... So upon re-entering the room all I could say was. "Hooow!! You're... Still sat on it! Just... Ugh... Never mind..."

So I opened up my laptop and switched it on, Rad beside me on the now broken couch looking in awe at such a small 'terminal', untill the password screen came up... "OH!! I done one of these before! Give!" Before I could say anything he had snatched it from my hands. "Rad no your we-" *Crunch* And he had smashed the keyboard... "You're wearing power hooves... These things aren't built like the stuff you're used to..."

"Oh... Whoops?" Yet another awkward smile... "Ugh... Never mind... Let's just... Get outside for a bit, not many people should be about at." Only now I look at the time. "6:33am... Right... Lucky I went to bed earlier than usual..." And so I proceed to get my boots on, and my wool winter coat. And off outside we go...

"At least out here you can't break my stuff... Though I worry for everyone else..."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"
    Xelan
    Xelan
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Xelan Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

I wake up almost every morning from passing out the night before, but for some reason last night I chose instead to go to bed early and get some rest. So upon waking up I would be rested and ready for the day. But unfortunately my waking up did not go so well. For I was awoken by the feeling of something nibbling my hand and a force pressing down on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a toothless baby radgator noming my hand then turned my head to see what was on my stomach. My eyes shot wide with fear as I saw the one thing I thought I never would. My OC Black Aura standing there with a cowpony repeater aimed at my head. I knew it was her from the tan hair she had, the all black body, the dark read headband, and finally the cutie mark is what sealed the deal. I looked in fear at her as she pressed down into my stomach and growled.

“Who the buck are you and where is Xeshir?”

“I am James and I have no clue.”

“Well what are you?”

“Human and before you ask female.” I lied to her hoping against all odds that she believed me.

It turns out she did since she wasn’t that focused on details.
    “Okay then where am I?” She put away the repeater as I let out a sigh.

“Earth.”

“What?”

“Earth, er I mean not equestira.”

She shrugged “I just want to find my marefriend is all.” At this point the radgator had gotten tired of chewing my hand and went to curl up on my chest before falling asleep. I looked down at and did a “D’awwww” She then got up and walked to my door before eating some cakes she pulled out of her bag.

“Where are your weapons?”

“Don’t need any.”

“Why?”

“Nothing harmful.”

“No raiders?”

“Eenope.”

She shook her head again before checking her gear and pulling out her safety blanket and nuzzling it.
    Galactic Gomez
    Galactic Gomez
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Galactic Gomez Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am

"So do you mind telling me what this, Earth, place is?" Dash asked, feeling better now that Gomez was no longer holding him at gunpoint. Gomez nodded, "This is just sort of a run-of-the mill world, really, compared to Equestria I mean... We... er... My species. We're called Humans. We control the entire planet." Dash blinked in disbelief, "So you... Humans... Are the only species who have a civilization in this world? Man... This place must be amazing. No war or anyth-..." Dash almost immediately realized his mistake when he once again saw the weapon Gomez had just put aside, "Humans fight against eachother." Gomez said matter-of-factly. Dash sighed heavily, "So its just like the Wasteland?" he asked. Gomez shook his head, "Oh no. Not at all, Dash. Here, lets go outside."

Gomez went to the nearest door to the outside and turned the circular knob which Dash realized he wouldn't have had much luck himself. He opened the door out onto a scene Dash had only seen in pre-war photographs or the like. A well-maintained, hardly broken-up at all tarrmac road, green grass covered almost every other square inch of ground other than that which was built on or had trees. And across the street was a pristine large white house with shining new cars parked in the driveway, "We should probably go to the side yard, though. Nobody else has seen a pony before as far as I know. And I don't want them panicking." Dash nodded, "Right..." he said absently, transfixed by the view before him. The two then left the house and rounded the house to the side of it which had a curved driveway with a single beige car parked in it.

As they walked, Dash felt the grass beneath his hooves, it was strange at first, but then it felt like this was normal. He knew there had once been grass in Equestria, but actually seeing and feeling it was very refreshing. Even better was when he looked up. There was hardly a cloud in the sky. Dash had to resist the urge to just jump and begin flying as high as he could, "Beautiful..." Dash said quietly. Gomez nodded, "At least whatever happened, happened while there was nice weather." he said.

Dash looked over at Gomez, "So, uh, do you mind telling me a bit more about this world. Gomez nodded, "Alright uh... What do you wanna know?" Dash thought for a moment, then had an idea, "You have a Sun... Do you have somepony who raises and sets it?" Gomez shook his head, "Nah, the raising the lowering of the Sun is the result of Earth spinning. The Moon here rises and sets based on that spin as well, although it also orbits the Earth." Dash nodded and looked thoughtful, mapping what he knew so far about the way Earth worked and its astrological situation. He knew that chances of a planet having life on it without magic controlling its sun was slim to nil.

"How many of you Humans are living in the world right now?" Dash then asked. Gomez thought for a moment then had an answer, "8-9 Billion, roughly." Dash blinked and gawked over at Gomez, "Billion!? How long have you had a civilization!?" Gomez had to think longer and a little harder about this, "A few dozen thousand years. We're not sure exactly when our first civilizations sprang up, but somewhere in the order of 5 thousand years ago, at least." Dash let out a breath, there was alot more he now wanted to ask about this place.
    Brian Flash
    Brian Flash
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Brian Flash Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 am

Lightning narrowed his eyes at Brian, not really believing what he was hearing in his ears. "You want me to trust you? I just met you. How do I know you're not leading me into a trap? You somehow know my name but you're not willing to tell me how you know it! What are you hiding?!" Brian winced as he took a glance at his brother, sleeping on another bed in the room. Luckily, he wasn't awake yet. "Lightning! Please, not so loud. You have to listen to me. This world isn't like the wasteland. This world, while it's not much better, it's a civilization. It's my home. You have to listen to me if you don't want the government of this world coming down and possibly taking you away and hurting you!"

The pegasus wasn't particularly happy to hear that answer. The risk of knowing that he could be hurt didn't make him happy. But this human had shown some sense of mercy and he seemed to care about his situation. So, he lowered his voice, "Alright, Brian. I will trust you then. But watch yourself." Brian nodded and quickly opened the door to his room, motioning for Lightning to walk out. After changing some clothes, the male teen joined the stallion in the living room. Walking over to a closet, Brian opened it and stuck his knife in his pocket. He also stuck his wallet, his keys, and his cell phone in his pockets.

Lightning watched Brian as he did this. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he was certainly feeling very uneasy about this entire situation. He knew that he had to get back to his world and get back to Spectrum. But first...he had to find out how he got here. Speaking up, he would say, "What are you doing?" Brian replied with a worried tone in his voice, "Just getting my things before we leave the house." Lightning tilted his head a little, "Leaving? So where are we going?" The male teenager sighed, "I don't know."
    Scrap's Mod
    Scrap's Mod
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Scrap's Mod Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 pm

I groaned as I tried to roll over, grumbling angrily as the weight on my feet prevented me from achieving my goal. Going back to my normal position I grumbled and pulled on my covers, mumbling angrily as the weight shifted with them, my sleepy brain not even noticing when the object mumbled back. Finally giving up on trying to get comfortable, I get up to move the offending object, expecting it to be a pile of clothes or something I forgot to move off the bed before I went to sleep the previous night. Blinking my eyes a few times as I looked at what was laying there. Either I was dreaming or someone had spiked my food last night because at the foot of my bed there was Scraps, fully armoured, sleeping.

Unable to di anything but stare, I just kinda sat there unabke to move or think as Scrap started to slowly stir from his sleep and into the state between sleep and awake that I was in a moment before. I still sat in a stunned stupor a. He got up, stretched and said.

"*yawns* Morning Bakey."

Around that point, Scrap opened his eyes amd noticed me sitting there, yelped and drew his lightning pistol.

"You're one of those things! One of those things that I saw in the past!"

Meeping and cowering, I recalled that thread frantically, and started to plead.

"Please don't shoot me. I'm not a bad person, I won't hurt you!"

"Oh yeah, prove it!"

"Well I'm unarmed, in my pajamas, and in bed."

"Good point. Now where am I and where's Bakey!?"

"You're in my house, on Earth. And I don't know."

"You're gonna have a lot to explain."
    Synnefo IRL
    Synnefo IRL
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Synnefo IRL Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 am

So I logged onto the FO:E homepage as quickly as possible so Syn wouldn't see the "Fun has been doubled" emote on the homepage.

"Whats that" he asked, pointing his spoon with a hoof towards the computer (I have no idea how, he has hooves... how is he holding the spoon)

"Oh its a... computer." I said closing out of FO:E and turning the screen towards him.

"A computer huh?" He asked as he took another bite of Flutterflakes (Guess who's calling them that from now on)

"Well, a computer is sort of a device that you can input information and keys, and it relays back a message or the screen changes."

"Oh, so sort of like a really big pipbuck that you don't have to take everywhere?" Syn asked, just as he was finishing his cereal

"More or less." I said as I opened the browser back up and got on the chatbox. Not very many people on today really.

"The one person I wanted on..." I said as I slumped into my seat

"Something wrong?" Asked Syn as he finished drinking his milk (I must have looked away when he drank his milk, THAT would have been a sight to see)

"No, it's fine" I said shutting the lid "So what do you want to do now?" I asked him, as he followed me to my room.

"What, is, THAT?" He asked, cowering in my closet as my dog layed on my bed.

"Thats a... dog?" I said puzzled. "He can't hurt you." I said, petting my dog as he rolled on his stomach.

"W-well, ok-kay." he said, trembling as he went over to my dog. "I-if you say so."

He raised a hoof over to my dog and started slowly petting my dog.
    "You see? He cant hurt you." Just then my lethargic dog got up and shook to find another spot to sleep at in the living room. Syn eeped and flew up to clutch onto the ceiling fan.

"D-does he want to k-kill m-me?" He asked, just about shaking my entire room.

"No, that old lump couldn't hurt a fly." I said, trying to coax him back to my bed. "Come on, sit down on the edge of my bed." I said, patting the space beside me "There's a few things you might need to know about my house, and more imortantly, the world."
    Whiteguard in real life
    Whiteguard in real life
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Whiteguard in real life Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I was looking for my electric scooter in the garage with white following me around and couldn't find it when white started to complain "Come on already and find what you’re looking for. You’re taking forever.

"Well I’m sorry I don't have wings like you and since you refuse to let me ride on your back I have to find my electric scooter" I said sounding irritated. White was walking around inspecting different things when he knocked over some boxes. "Be careful White there is stuff in here that could hurt you" I said

"I'm not a kid so don't treat me like one!" White said in an irritated voice

"I know White but you are in an unfamiliar environment so please stay out of stuff for your own safety" I said trying to sound kind and unexcited about the fact he was there. "Here it is." I said while picking up the blue electric scooter"

"So can we go now? I'm getting tired of waiting." White said still sounding irritated.

"Yes White we can go now but before we go how far up can you fly while still being able to follow me" I replied.

"Well I can fly far enough up nobody will be able to see me if that's what you're worried about." White said while getting ready to take off.

"Ok then let’s go." I said getting on my scooter.

Later after the rid I parked my scooter and when up to the door and knocked on the door of the house and waited for an answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:39 am