Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

Traeve(Griffon)(Complete)

Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Traeve(Griffon)(Complete) Empty Traeve(Griffon)(Complete)

Post by Traeve Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 am

==Basic Information==
    Name:Traeve
    Race:Griffon
    Height:6'5
    Weight:160

==Physical Description==
    Picture:
    Coat Colour:Black
    Chest/Belly: Tannish light oranage
    Eye Colour: Dark Blue

==Personality==

He found himself to be a very nice griffon, merciful, caring, forming attachments quickly... Bad traits for the Wasteland, but thats who he is, not shure about who he Was, but that doesn't matter. All that Really matters is who he is Now. Despite his amnesia, he did have preferences, such as his favorite snack being Sugar Bombs... His preferred weapon was the Hunting Shotgun aswell, always likes the storm of lead... He didn't exactly Like to kill, but he did enjoy combat, he showed mercy whenever he could, wanting to spare life and give second chances, a rarity in the wasteland.
    He didn't have a preferred sex, he swang both ways, not descriminating between gender.
    He enjoyed fighting Raiders and Slaverponies, exterminating the scum of the wasteland was his favorite passtime...
    He was afraid of flying aswell, despite the power of flight... he was fine with heights, but flight scared him for some reason... He also found he favored scatter guns opposed to long-ranged rifles and such.
    Another odd thing about Traeve is that, though he holds no racism at all, he sometimes refers to Zebras who are doing something bad or wrong, or he is annoyed with, as "Zebra Scum"... It is unknown why he does this, but it is quite comical.

==History==

He woke up in a personal underground bunker, EGI Printed on the wall, and every box and locker in the room, a single terminal on the wall, and a Stasis Pod in the center of the room. in Black Print with Silver Lining, it spelt 'Traeve' on the glass pod, He accepted this as his name, knowing nothing of how he got here or any memory of his life, a few things stood out in his memory, such as age, and food preferences, he looted the room of anything he could use, mostly EGI clothing, a pistol, a knife. The room looked like it had bin looted before, he looked at the terminal and saw that this was someponies survival bunker, much of the equipment bought from a mysterious group called EGI, hence all prints on everything. He traveled up the stairs and opened the Cellar doors, He walked off in a straight direction, not knowing what else to do. Having a bad case of Amnesia he did not remember anything before waking up, or if he was supposed to be in the pod, or if he accidently fell into it or not. It didn't matter now, he just had to do whatever he wanted now.

==SPECIAL==
    Strength:4
    Perception:4
    Endurance:4
    Charisma:4
    Intelligence:10
    Agility:8
    Luck:6

==Secondary Attributes==
    Health:160
    DT:6
    AP:36
    RM:4
    Crit Threshold:95
    Botch Threshold:5
    Dodge:24

==Skills==
    Barter:33*
    Energy Weapons:18
    Explosives:18
    Guns:41*
    Lockpick:18
    Medicine:30
    Melee:18
    Repair:45*
    Science:30
    Sneak:26
    Speech:18
    Survival:18
    Unarmed:18

==Racial Attributes==
    GRIFFON
    Half bird, half cat, all one half trying to eat the other half.

Natural DT: 4
    Natural unarmed damage: 8
    Can learn griffon martial arts.
    Death From Above: Capable of flight.
    You Can Run: Sneak rolls against you take a -5 penalty. +1 to Readiness rolls.
    I Can See Forever: Can increase Perception to 12 via perks.

==Traits==
    Life of the Party: You’re friendly with almost everyone you meet, but you’re miserable when alone. You gain +1 RM, but you take a -5 penalty to all rolls when you aren’t around at least one character who is indifferent or better toward you. Other player characters can count for this purpose.

Trigger Discipline: Your attacks with guns and energy weapons cost 1 more AP but gain a +5 bonus on attack rolls with guns or energy weapons.

==Perks==
    None Acquired Yet.

==Inventory==
    EGI Winter Uniform(Fur Trench Coat /w Hood, Combat Boots, Sand Colored T-Shirt, and dark-military green combat trousers.) EGI Issued 9mm Handgun. And Kitchen Knife. And 300 caps.

Last edited by Traeve on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Traeve(Griffon)(Complete) Empty Re: Traeve(Griffon)(Complete)

Post by Crackle Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Please read through your history and fix some of the grammatical issues, I'm finding it rather hard to follow. It looks better now that you've done some work on it, but I'm having difficulty following it in some places.

For example: "...and a Stasis Pod in the center of the room. in Black Print with Silver Lining, it said 'Traeve', He accepted this as his name, knowing nothing of how he got here or any memory of his life..."

Where was his name written? on the pod? on the terminal?
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:25 pm

My bad, i was really tired when i did it.
    I will fix these now.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 am

Looks much better, thank you. However, after a discussion with the rest of staff, we've decided that you're going to have to get rid of the pip-buck, as they are incredibly rare and, with only very uncommon exceptions, reserved for stable ponies.
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Done
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Looks good! All the numbers work out, too. Only other problem I see is that you should have 300 caps in your inventory.
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Lol my bad i tottaly forgot about that, i knew about it but it just slipped my mind, aight i will fix it now thanks!
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 am

Alright, I'm going to pass this on to the rest of social staff for final review. Sit tight.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Just wanted to let you know that all character approval is temporarily on hold. We are preparing to implement a MAJOR system overhaul, and as such there will be changes to character sheets and applications. I'll try to look over your personality and history as they won't be affected to try to expedite approval after the update, provided there is enough time before it is implemented. After the system overhaul, there will be a global post informing all members of the changes. Please review the changes at that time and resubmit your application.
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Alright thanks crackle...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:04 pm