Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 10 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 am

Shutter allowed himself to be tied up, the rope clearly not having the same affect on him as it did on Starry. If anything, it looked like it made him a bit nervous, being tied up, though he was trying to hide it behind a smile.
    Upon being placed next to Starry, Shutter gave a chuckle.

"So, ropes, I'm not so sure I see what everyone else see in it, but hey, each to h-Mmmph?"

Shutter was rudely brought to a stop in his talking though, as a cupcake was stuffed in his mouth, and he quickly chewed and swallowed.

"...Hey, that wasn't s-"

Shutter's change was almost instantanous, as he let out a roar of pain as his face almost seemed to glow bright red! He'd never really had spicy food before, so that was a VERY new experience!

"AUUUGH! EVERYSENSEFEELSLIKEIT'SONFIREEEEEE!!!"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 10 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Happy Trails Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 am

Trails swallowed his cupcake happily and licked his lips. Starry is one hell of a cook. He turned to see Shutter combust and start flailing around. Trails felt a pang of guilt and went to the buck's aid as fast as he could. He took out a canteen of brahmin milk and let Shutter take a long sip, neglecting to mention he'd kept it cool using fire extinguishers.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 am

Shutter gulped heavilly from the canteen, before just collpsing backwards in the ropes, a sigh of relief coming from his direction.
    After a few seconds of silence, he spoke up, his voice a little bit wheezy after that.

"...I'm okay...I'm okay...wow...just...wow..."
    He mumbled, as he struggled to pull himself up, and failed due to the fact that he couldn't actually move due to the ropes.

"...Starry...what exactly is in those cupcakes? I feel like I swallowed a grenade..."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 am

Starry panicked when Shutter reacted so painfully to the cupcake. She wasn't enjoying her dare any more, she was panicking and trying to figure out how to help her friend. There wasn't much she could do while tied up like she was, though.

Her horn started to glow as she tried to lift the punch bowl off the table to bring it over, but in her panic she dropped it and punch spilled all over the floor. Luckily, Happy Trails jumped in with his canteen to help.

"Shutter, I'm sorry," Starry apologized to him. She was staring down at the floor, feeling bad for putting him up to this in the first place, "It's a uh... special blend, I had some help making them. The spicy part is sterilized uh.... radscorpion venom."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 am

Hearing the sadness in Starry's voice, Shutter quickly struggled to right himself...he didn't want his friend to be sad, especially at her own party! besides, it could have been wor-did she say Radscorpion venom?! ...Well...uh, still Starry wouldn't TRY to put him an any danger, so he could forgive that!

After a few seconds, Shutter managed to flip himself right by rocking backwards and using the momentum on the way back to sit himself back on his flank.

"Hey, Starry, it's okay! I wasn't hurt! ...Well, I may have trouble tasing for the next day or so, but I'm fine!"
    He said...he couldn't really give the Unicorn a hug to try and make her feel better, due to once-again, afore-mentioned ropes, So he just settled on VERY carefully leaning over and givng them a friendly nuzzle, trying not to roll over and knock her down instead.

"You're my friend, and I can easily forgive a teeny thing like that! Now...er...I have to choose someone else for truth or dare, right? We don't want to end the game THIS early!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 am

Starry returned the friendly nuzzle. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, you can take as many pictures of me tied up as you like."

Suddenly, Starry's eyes went wide. "Oh! I just got a brilliant idea! Shutter, I can do all those Sword Mare poses, and you can take pictures! Then, we can publish a new edition of the Sword Mares magazine, with me on every page! Wouldn't you enjoy doing something like that?! I'm sure everypony in Stableton would love to get their hands on a copy!"

Starry could barely contain her excitement. This was sounding like a better and better idea by the second!
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:51 am

Shutter's face quickly turned so red, you'd swear he just got fed another one fo those Cupcakes! The mental images were coming back! Augh!

"...Ah...St-Starry...not that I'm...well...against the plo-I MEAN, prospect of what a flan-FRUITFUL venture that would be...Publishing a new magazine and all...but...well...er...maybe it isn't the best idea to be spreading something that...well...risque around town, especailly starring a resident. It might give some ponies the wrong idea..."

Shutter said, his blush never leaving as he tried to vacate his mind of such thoughts!

"Still! Er, if you really wanted to pose...I guess I could still take those pictures..."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 am

Starry's mind centered around the word 'risque'. "You're right, it is risky! We can't be sure if ponies are gonna buy this magazine. Once we've taken those pictures, we're going to have to show them to some of the ponies around town, maybe give handfuls of them to our friends, so that they can inform us whether or not they'd be willing to purchase such a magazine before we start mass printing."

Starry's smile couldn't be wider. Not only will she get to have a photo shoot with arguably her best friend, but she will get to give all her friends a picture to remember her by!
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 am

Once the piñata destruction had concluded, the party games moved on to Truth and Dare. Zestari wasn’t very familiar with the game and so was happy to sit aside and merely watch the others participate.

Through observation she came to the conclusion that this game involved finding increasingly novel ways of torturing one another based off the answer they gave to a simple question, and frankly she wasn’t sure why they seemed so enthusiastic to play a part in it.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

After the pinata incident, Techno had taken a place near the edge of the group, but not exactly close to Cross. The game of Truth of Dare had gone fairly well and nopony had gotten injured beyond Shutter losing a grand majority of his taste buds.

He let out a chuckle as Shutter turned redder than Cross's cape. "I'm sure you two would have a bunch of fun with that." he said, still chucking at the awkward situation that Shutter had gotten himself into. But then Starry made her suggestion, turning Tech's chuckle into a full blown laugh.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Trails felt his jaw falll open again. He stared at sStarry gurgling just a little bit. He qickly caught and shook himself. There's no way that mare doesn't know what she's doing, fucking tease.

Last edited by Happy Trails on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Had he been one that was easily surprised or shocked, Kes might have shared the same reaction Trail's had just had. He was not however shocked my Blue's teasing. She had been flirting and teasing most of the folks here at the party thus far, it only made sense that she would continue to do so.

So like always, Kes just sat back and awaited his next turn with a cold, stoic seriousness about him.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Starry glanced around the room, dumbfounded. "What?" she asked, noticing the mixed reactions of the ponies around her. "I think a photo shoot is a wonderful idea! And Sky, you could join in too! The fun will be multiplied by a factor of two! And don't worry, you're all my friends, so you'll all be getting free test samples of the pictures before we decide to publish!"

Starry turned her head toward Shutter, convinced that she had said enough to convince the crowd. "Now then, Shutter, let's not be distracted by the prospect of a photo shoot with two sword mares, we've got a game to play! Go ahead and ask somepony truth or dare."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Sky's mind just blew apart, when she also wanted her to be in the photo shoot with her. "if you don't mind me, ill take you up on that offer." Sky said with a grin.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Scrap was struggling not to laugh all the way through Starry's dare up until when she suggested the sword mare magazine idea. At that his point Scrap's jaw hit the floor and remained there untill he saw Shutter's face and he exploded into laughter.

Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Lightning watched the entire game go on for multiple rounds, snickering to himself at all the silly dares and funny truths. He shook his head a bit at some of the dares though. Especially that cupcake one. That one sounded dangerous.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Shutter just sighed, he knew an argument he wasn't going to win...Maybe he could convince Starry that at the the very least, these magazines should be distributed only to close friends, for safety reasons...

"Ah, okay then...let's see, who to pick, who to pick...Sky! Truth or Dare?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm

"Dare." Sky said in with a snicker
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"Ooh! Ooh!" Starry whispered into Shutter's ear. "Tell her to get into a Sword Mare fight with me! Just like in the magazine! You can take pictures and everything, it'll be awesome!"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Shutter had been about to say something harmless like 'Spin around untill you get really dizzy' or 'Go outside and try and go five flips in the air'...only such ideas were quickly vanquished when Starry started whispering in his ear, his red blush returning as he turned to look at Starry

"Sw-sword mares f-fight? With y-you?"

Shutter stammered out, trying to confirm what Starry just said...however, to everyone else, this probably looked more like he was asking Starry if she was cool with the idea.

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

"Yes! Sky, Shutter dares you to battle me in a Sword Mares fight! We can use the foam batons!" Starry told Sky. The swords were actually sharpened, so they would not make ideal weapons for a for-fun fight.

Starry turned to Shutter, "That's what you were going to say, right?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Shutter was now so red, it would probably not be surprising if his coat was somehow permanently stained that way.

He wanted to disagree, really, he did...but something in him just made him nod yes, letting out a squeak.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm

"YES!" Starry exclaimed, "Trails! Lemme outta these ropes! I got a Sword Mare to battle!" Starry focused her magic, and levitated a foam baton toward herself, which she grabbed with her teeth. She held out her hooves to let Trails untie her.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am

Trails smiled and pulled on a strand in the center of his rope web. The ropes fell off of Starry in a mess on her chest. Trails leaned down and grabbed the center of the coil in his mouth. He noticed the faintest hint of redness around where he had tied the knots and a hint of sweat to the ropes normally bland taste. Job well done Trails.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 am

Starry quickly hopped to her feet, and pounced forward near the center of the circle, facing Sky. Her pose was akin to that of a cat about to strike. She was leaning forward, her back legs straightened and her face closer to the ground. It was a pose taken straight out of the magazine.

"Come git shum!!" she taunted Sky, with the baton clenched fiercely between her teeth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm