Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Scrap Parts
Sky
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Fiery Luminance
Kestrel
Athanix
Starry Night
12 posters

Starry's Shipping Stories!

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Starry's Shipping Stories! Empty Starry's Shipping Stories!

Post by Starry Night Sat May 12, 2012 1:48 am

Every once in a while, late at night, I, Starry Night, create an entertaining little story in which I ship my OC, Starry Night, with another character. I've done this twice so far, both times with Kes. Sadly, I did not save the first, it is lost forever. However, I HAVE saved the second! Just look at what the critics say!

Scrap Parts : What happens next!? I must know!
    Ashen Coat : ...
    Lightning Flash : It was entertaining.
    Athanix : ..?
    Cross Roads : i like that story
    Starry Night: Starry Night is a genius, and should be commended for her absolute brilliance and awesomeness. Did I say she's awesome?

So without further ado, I present to you, STARRY AND KESTREL GO TO THE CARNIVAL.

Starry Night hops joyfully along the road, heading for the carnival. She had arranged a VERY special date, there was literally no way for Kes to refuse! Kes followed, sighing deeply as the deep blue mare pulled him over toward a game booth. 'shoot the zebras', apparently. Hit all the zebra figures and you win a prize. Starry pointed a hoof at the big robot plushie handing from the top of the stand, apparently she wanted Kes to win it for her. Kes tossed the shopkeeper several bits, and picked up a gun reluctantly. He knew that even if he beat every game, he was gonna be out of bits by the time the date had ended. He fired at the targets, and minutes later, he and Starry were riding the Ferris Wheel, with a giant plushie robot stuffed between them.
    Starry Night got off the Ferris wheel, hopping off excitedly. Kes got off slowly, he was in no hurry to continue having 'fun'. Starry took the opportunity to take cover behind a stand, and Kes lost sight of her. He looked around for several moments, starting to get a little worried. This wouldn't be this first time blue had allowed herself to be carelessly kidnapped. he scanned carnival attendants carefully, looking for anything suspicious. Suddenly, a plushie robot popped out of the corner of his eye! "EXTERMINATE!" it said, in a very Starry-like voice. Kes reacted in an instant, flipping out his revolver and landing a perfect blow to the robot's head. It took him a moment to realize what he had done, and he slowly sighed. Starry emerged from behind the stand, crying. "Wh-why would you do that?!" she asked, behind a wall of tears. "H-he was my f-f-first robot and you sh-shot him!" she looked heartbroken. "Starry, I-" Kes tried to say something, he wasn't a good speaker, but he would do anything to avoid this torture.

Starry Night wailed. "YOU KILLED HIM! He was all I had to remember this date by, and-and you RUINED IT! Why would you do that?!!!"

Starry Night continued to wail and complain the entire way home. They were nearly there, and Kes was at least a little glad he shot the robot. He had to endure Starry's complaining, but at least shooting the robot meant they left the carnival early. Starry's crying had finally dimmed to a sniffle by the time they were at her house. "W-well, thanks for the date, I guess... even though Mr. Robot got completely destroyed..." she tried to be cordial. Kes just stared at her and shook his head. "Blue, please don't ask me out on any more dates." Kes wasn't much for asking nicely, but with blue, he'd become just the slightest bit desperate.
    Starry Night sniffled one last time, as Kes turned to leave. "W-wait, you have to stay for the experiments!" Kes sighed deeply, "Goodnight, Blue," he told her. He was about to take off, when he heard the familiar click of a missile launcher. He peeked over his shoulder, to see Starry pointing the missile launcher straight at him. "Stay for the experiments, please?" she asked, giving him a sad puppy face.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Starry's Shipping Stories! Empty Re: Starry's Shipping Stories!

Post by Athanix Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

Why am I in there? I don't even but it's bucking brilliant..!

This is deliciously awesome.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

I find this to be far more amusing than I should, even despite the OOC bits. You did pretty well on this I shall admit.
    Fiery Luminance
    Fiery Luminance
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Fiery Luminance Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 am

Athanix!!!! get a'readin!!! we don't have much time before we need the fics ready for EQD!!!
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 am

This was rather entertaining. Considering the fact that you did make it up on the spot.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Starry Night trots out of the stableton restaurant grumpily. She was never going to visit that blind-dating agency again! They set her up with the worst date ever! "Starry!" Cross called to her, "Uh, yeah, I don't think I got a chance to apologize for burning your town down, that was, uh, necessary, you know, to convince them that I was on their side." Starry rolled her eyes as the two of them trotted down the path toward the park. "You're no better than any of those other slavers, as far as I'm concerned." This comment rather upset Cross, who responded by stomping his hoof down, and teleporting in front of Starry to explain to her, "I'm nothing like those dregs! For one thing, I bathe regularly! And I brush my teeth! Oh, and I don't take slaves!" Starry grumbled, trotting around him and taking a seat on a park bench. Cross sat next to her. He was still upset, and it was quite obvious by the way he hurled the bird feed at the ducks.

Starry Night sighed. "I don't even want to experiment with you. I only experiment with NICE ponies." "I AM a nice pony..." Cross muttered back, before his mind snagged on something she had said. 'She wants to experiment with nice ponies?!!' he thought, his eyes going wide at the obvious miscommunication. Cross needed some help if he was going to get lucky! He discreetly pulled out a mint-al from his pocket, and popped it in his mouth and chewed. "So, Starry, what's you're favorite fundamental force of physics? Mine happens to be the electromagnetic force, if you know what I'm sayin'." Starry's eyes went wide, and a grin slowly started to creep across her face. "REALLY?" Starry replied, "That's my favorite force too! Hey! I know! Why don't we go back to my place, I would LOVE to experiment with you on the fundamental force of electromagnetism, if YOU get what I'm sayin'!" Starry replied, cheerfully.

Starry Night attached the last of the electrodes. Cross had no idea how he had gotten into this. The mint-als were wearing off, and he was starting to crash. All he knew was that he was expecting some crazy experimenting with Starry, but now he was standing in her basement with electrodes attached to every square inch of his body, and a weird machine thing tied to his horn. "Uhh, Starry, what are we doing? I don't think you were picking up on my metaphor..." Cross asked her, groggily. Starry chuckled, as she finished attaching the last electrode. She trotted around a desk to a computer on the screen, which the electrodes connected to. "Silly, I thought you knew! We're experimenting with the fundamental force of electromagnetism!" Cross stared at her blankly. "Uh, what do these things do?" Starry grinned, "Oh, well those are electrodes, they're for high-voltage electroshock therapy! I'm training to be a therapist, you know."

Starry Night presses a button on the computer, and the machine on Cross's forehead starts whirring. "That machine is meant to give a hard knock against your horn every time you try to use your magic! That means no fire, and no escaping. I still haven't forgiven you, by the way. Now then, let's get those electrodes turned on!"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

I am all for humility and all but man Starry you tear out the context out of every character, I can point out a whole list of inconsistencies in what Cross would do.

As of this point, consider Cross pretty much over Starry

I think most of Cross's problems are because of her anyway
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Another great edtion to starry's great shipping stories, well done starry will comment with gif later when i can. So in the mean time take this /)(\ brohoof
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

I wish I could have been there when you first put it in the chatbox, but reading it here is almost as good. Well done.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 am

Well, another very interesting yet entertaining story from the great Starry Night. Though, it looks like you chased away your stallion because of it. -points at Cross- Haha.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

Starry Night tossed a grenade down the hallway, turning the final robot into a useless heap of metal. "Wow, Starry, great job! Raiding a robotics factory, that was the best idea for a date ever!" Scraps said, complimenting her. "No problem, Scraps, we both love robots, and I figured, what better date for us than a raid on a robot factory?" Scraps smiled, as they both walked up the flight of stairs toward the outdoor balcony. Looking across the horizon, they could see the vast remains of Fillydelphia. It was a beautiful night, and there was a cool breeze flowing. Scrap Parts shivered, "Wow, it's so cold!" he said. Starry grinned, as she pulled off her lab coat. "Here, take this." She handed it to him. She started shivering herself, but Scrap Parts was worth it. He meant a lot to her as a date, and as a test subject.

Starry Night sighed, contently. The two had enjoyed the faint moonlight for what felt like an hour. "Want to head in side?" Scraps asked her, "there are a lot of robot parts in there, I bet we could piece together a really impressive looking robot!" Starry smiled at him, and nodded. This wasn't exactly a 'typical' sort of date, but it was the kind she enjoyed. The two went inside, and spent hours gathering parts and sorting them. They could probably build an army of robots with this many working parts. There was plenty to experiment with. Starry looked into Scrap Part's eyes, and spoke softly to him. "What do you say we celebrate our little victory by allowing me to personally experiment with your body, make you feel like a whole new stallion?" Starry asked, offering him a sparkle-cola from her saddlebag. Scrap blushed profusely, he was not one for frisking on a first date, but he didn't want to pass up the chance. He took a gulp of the drink, as her started pulling off his lab coat. His vision started going fuzzy...

Starry Night took a step back from her creation. Scrap Parts slowly opened his eyes. Everything looked green, as though looking through night-vision goggles. "St-Starry?" he stammered, "What happened?" Starry grinned, stepping up to him. As she entered Scrap's field of vision, a box appeared around her face, and a bunch of words and information appeared describing her. "Oh, I just gathered some of the scrap parts we had lying about, and decided to make a few improvements on you. Here, take a look!" Starry held up a mirror for him. Where Scrap's eyes should be were two metal rings, with green glowing lights in the center. His forelegs were both replaced with steel appendages, with hands at the end. "It's still a work in progress, but you know, I think you're much more suitable as dating material! I always wanted to date a cyborg, and now I've finally got the chance!"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

This story makes me happy, its so awesome.
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Love how all of these end with "experiments" in some way shape or form XD With Kestrel I liked because it left the ending to the reader but the rest sorta gave an idea of what you do XD But of course the Liberated you woman that Starry is as you say she is does leave an impression.

P.S. Next stop, SPARKFIRE!
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

Starry Night hopped gleefully down the road, followed by Sparkfire, who was walking quickly to try and keep up. "Uh, Starry, are you sure it's such a good idea for us to date? I mean, I'm a dragon, I'm much larger than you are," Sparkfire said to her. "Oh, don't worry, Sparky, I've dated ponies your size before," Starry reassured him, "Remind me to tell you about that date I had with Roid Raid some time!" Sparkfire was a little stunned. He knew Starry was a little loose with the dating thing, but he didn't think she was loose enough to date a pony like Roid. "Aaand, here we are!" Starry declared, "My favorite restaurant in the wastes! Come on in, the cooks always make a special treat for me and my date, they know how much I love surprises!" Starry trotted inside, followed closely by Sparkfire.

Starry Night took a seat behind the table. "Take a seat, Sparks!" Sparkfire took one look at his chair, there was no way the thing would hold under his weight. He pushed it out of the way, and sat on the ground. A waiter quickly came by to take their order, "I'll just have some pre-war carrots, please, oh, and this is a very special date, so make sure you get him our special dish, okay?" The waiter nodded, and left quickly. Sparkfire was a little curious, but he shrugged it off. Minutes later, the waiter returned with their meals. For Starry, a can-sized portion of carrots on a plate, and for Sparkfire a radroach fillet. The two ate, and despite the occasional awkward look from Starry, the mean went off without a hitch. They were both on their way out, when Starry suddenly "remembered" that she had to pay a tip. She returned to the table, discreetly latching a mine to the underside of the table, for a job-poorly-done, before returning to Sparkfire. "Don't forget your dessert!" Starry told him, handing him a cupcake.

Starry Night grinned as Sparkfire swallowed the cupcake whole. Moments later, something exploded within his belly, which sent green gas spewing out his nostrils. He glared angrily down at Starry, with murder in his eyes, as he quickly faded from consciousness. When Sparkfire awoke, Starry was standing over him. He opened his mouth, to try and bake her with a fresh batch of fire, but nothing came out. He was wearing some sort of muzzle. Spark's eyes went red, and he tried to raise his claws to slice her. That is, if they weren't chained to the floor. They had also apparently been.... trimmed? "Oh, don't worry about revenge, silly, I got your breath and claws taken care of. Rule one in 'How to Train your Pet Dragon'!" Starry lifted up the book. "I've always wanted a pet dragon, and I figured this would be an excellent time to experiment with owning one! We're gonna have so much fun together, I think I'll call you Fluffykins!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 am

Starry Night hopped gleefully down the path toward Trails's home, in the old explosives factory. Trails had invited her to a date in the factory, and Starry felt it would be an explosive evening. "Hello Starry!" Trails said, as she approached the front door. "Why, hello Trails! I brought some of the cupcakes from the party, remember? Want some?" Starry didn't want to waste any time this time. "Oh, I sure do!" Trails told her, with a wide grin across his face, "You know, I've actually been doing some foraging, and I've created a cupcake just for YOU as well! Completely vegetarian!" Trails told her, handing Starry his own cupcake. Starry grinned deviously, as she accepted Trails's gift. 'Soon enough,' she thought, as she took a bite.

Starry Night opened her eyes, but she couldn't see anything. She had been blindfolded! Not only that, but her hooves were all tied together, and she was apparently hanging from the ceiling. "T-Trails?" Starry asked, "What's going on?" Starry could hear Trails chuckling, before he spoke up. "Well, Starry, I've caught wind of all the little games you've been playing, and I figured now is as good a time as any to get even." Starry was scared, but decided to play dumb. "What games?" she asked him. "Oh, you know, some of our favorites. We were all particularly fond of the pinata game." Starry suddenly felt very vulnerable. "What do you mean we?" she asked, to which she heard Kes's voice respond. "Us, Blue," he said, before Cross took over. "You didn't think we wouldn't get back at you, did you?" Sparkfire opened his mouth to speak, "We've been waiting too long for this." The four of them drew closer, wielding their foam bats. "Let's whack us some candy, gentlemen!" Trails declared, as he pulled back his foam bat to strike.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed May 16, 2012 12:45 am

even more epic stories Starry has made Starry's Shipping Stories! 3205549914

and i cannot wait for the rest of your awesome stories Starry's Shipping Stories! 8085741

in the mean time i will be holding onto the popcorn while you make more of them Starry's Shipping Stories! 2893009358
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Wed May 16, 2012 3:15 pm

... I think spark would kill you
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm

I thought it was hilarious.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 pm

And now I am apparently part of a Foam Bat assault squad...oh lawdy!
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 am

love these stories hope to see more in the future, without me in them.

Well being a ginger i guess i'm safe from starry's wraith

Right? Starry's Shipping Stories! 707585815

Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 am

These stories are awesome starry! Starry's Shipping Stories! 288029417

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:45 pm