Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Mona Tones
Cross Roads
Sawdust
Winter Bell
Atriark
Arc Weld
Lucky Draw
11 posters

Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED)

Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Of Luck and Booze (FINISHED)

Post by Galactic Dash Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 am

His accidental shot had connected. His fear had taken control of his body from him and had made him fire his weapon at the now injured unicorn mare. Had it been too late? He had lost track of the grenade after it had sailed past that magic-savvy unicorn stallion. When the explosion never came, Dash blinked, the grenade had been a dud? He knew it had been a grenade she had thrown, he had seen her pull the pin out... As his mind tried to make sense of the situation, everypony was now staring at him, like he had done something wrong, 'This is ridiculous!' He thought, he knew the sentiment was against him, however, "No pony else saw that she threw a bucking grenade!?" Dash implored, "Did anypony else see that?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

BANG! Atriark looked around, trying to find the source of the gun shot. He found it, a pegasus who was apparently trigger happy. No sooner had he fired, nearly everypony in the bar had their guns trained at the pegasus. This could get ugly real fast. Atriark surmised.

"What in the stars is going on?"

He didn't like the position the Pegasus was in, but he didn't see a way to help him. He drew his 9 mm, hoping this wouldn't turn violent.

"What grenade are you talking about?" Atriark asked, not meaning to come out.

Last edited by Atriark on Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 am

Mona listened to the Pegasus's talk of grenades, as they tried to ignore the injury in their foreleg.

"I take it he means the flashbang."

She mumbled, her gun not moving from where she had it aimed at the Pegasus, as she gestured to the several flashbang canisters on the bar counter.

"Now, if you are done making a fool of yourself by waving around that pistol and making false accusations, it would probably be right to do something to make up for this injury."

Mona didn't lower her pistol this entire time, her voice almost gaining a slightly creepy tone from the fact that it barely dropped tone, despite her bullet wound.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon May 21, 2012 3:51 am

Cross was nearly about to get his face caved in when he fell back agaisnt the floor looking up at Winter. A horrifying gunshot had rang out, and safeties and hammers were getting cocked and Cross's heart lept, they were pointing in his general direction, slowly he breathed, but turning his head he noticed it wasn't him.

It was the rude pony who interrupted him earlier and had stuck behind Cross during the brawl...he was in trouble....slowly Cross got up and put himself behind the pony, he really didn't want to help this guy out, but the way he saw it, it'd be a decent way to help out Stableton to say the very least.

Cross looked at the barrels once more, This pony managed to turn harmless bar fight deadly, that was a HUGE crime in Stableton, Cross thought about it, but the reason for saving him outweigh leaving him to his fate, slowly he turned his to the side to make sure Winter was right behind him, he looked back and steadied himself right behind the perpetrator.

"Stop right there Criminal Scum!!!"

Cross leaned down and whisperd "...Shhh...I'm saving your life, git"
    (1.Melee 50, Luck 9, hitting to knock on floor with baton, not damage, more of a push really, 2.Then cuffing him, Yes i do have cuffs)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Mon May 21, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon May 21, 2012 3:51 am

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 61

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Roll' : 22
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 am

"Goddesh dammit! Who, in ALL the levelsh of both Hell and Tartarush reshpectively, fired the fuggen' gun?"

Lucky swaggered through the crowd, creating his own path through the forest of wastelanders. He sauntered up to the bar, grabbed an unattended mug of beer, and swigged it down in three large gulps. He slammed the tankard back down on the counter and belched loudly before turning to Cocktail and saying in a massively slurred voice, "I thought'choo sol' dose fukkin' grenades *hic* to dat fat bitch from the caravan!"

Cocktail ignored Lucky, and immediately addressed the now-armed mob filling his store. "Everyone put down the damn guns! I've only got the one bucket, and I sure as fuck don't need it filled with blood!" He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a rag from under the counter, quickly walked around to where Mona was and set the booze down. "If you don't, I close right now and you can all piss on off outta here."

Cocktail popped the top off of the whiskey bottle, and asked mona in a quieter voice, "Can you put the gun down? It'll ease the rest o' em, and maybe we can avoid anyone else gettin' hurt, alright? On that same note, would you like fer me to patch you up?"

Back in the main area, Cross slowly stood up and positioned himself behind the dark buck who had fired the shot. In a stern voice he said, "Stop right there, criminal scum!" then knocked the terrified combatant to the floor and attempted to put a pair of hoofcuffs on him. The cuffs however, would not latch shut, and so failed their job of binding the poor sod.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 am

Mona glanced over at the bartender, before giving a nod, as they slowly lowered their gun and placed it back in their holster.

"I would appreciate it. Thank you."

She said, her eyes turning back to focus on the shooter, who was now getting smacked to the floor by a rather familiar looking red-hooded Unicorn...not that it mattered, that job was long over.
    She then turned slightly to allow the bartended better access to look over the injury, her eyes staying focused on her attacker and his assailant.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon May 21, 2012 11:31 am

'I take it he means this flashbang.'

When Mona Tones revealed the type of grenades she was usually keen on using, Dash's jaw slacked a bit, the barrel of the pistol pointing towards the ground, "A flashbang?" he repeated the mare, sounding confused, "I thought it was an-..." Dash then felt a metal object suddenly WAP! him to the floor, his gun clattering to the floor. Dash lay there dazed for a moment until a voice reached him.

'...Shhh...I'm saving your life, git.'

Dash groaned slightly in response, he wanted to reiterate that it was now seeming to him like it had been a misunderstanding, but at least now it seemed like he would be getting more of a due process, unless... He listened to the voice, 'Oh no... It's him... That one with the mare from Friendship City...' he thought. He wasn't really certain what now lay in his future, now that he was disarmed and immobilized by cuffs.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Winter, after finally summoning up most of her courage, stepped closer towards Cross. She didn't entirely understand what he intended to do but decided to just go with it. So far he'd been the only one making an attempt to keep her alive during the whole brawl so if it's any pony she should be trusting right now, it's him. She gave Cross a 'What are you doing ?' look before her expression turned to that of a worried pony.

Last edited by Winter Bell on Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Mon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Sawdust thrashed away, gaining purchase with one hoof and spinning herself around to defensively face the scumbag. ... What? No, shut up. Now's a bad time. "That's right nothing happened! Don't you get any funny ideas!"

She stepped backwards a few more steps bumping into a table, starting it to rock. Startled, she jumps forward and nearly back into Blazen. Face to face with the colt her eye twitches, his face shifting briefly to a monstrous visage. She lets out a scream and tries to push him out of the way as she makes a mad scrambling dash for the door.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Atriark holstered his 9mm. It seemed like Cross was handling the situation fairly well. Now, maybe it would be a good time to leave. If the afternoon continued the way it did, there was no telling what would happen.

Atriark headed for the door, some of the ponies in the crowd watching Cross handle the pegasus, a few were watching him. Atriark disliked most ponies not from 113, most of them were jerks and treated Atriark worse then they'd treat a radhog. Thankfully, there seemed to be few that were glaring at him. He just wanted the day to be over.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue May 22, 2012 3:45 pm

"And of course one idiot had to bring a gun to a bar fight. Godesses, i need a drink.", muttered Arc as he collected himself from his cover. Finding that the bar's supply of various versions of booze was mostly intact, he calmed himself a little. Overlooking the scene before him, well aware how close to actual trouble was the assailant whom Cross was trying to arrest, he moved to the bar with hopes of ordering another whiskey from Cocktail to soothe his nerves.

"Glad i'm not the one who's going to have to clean this mess."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue May 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Gentle Breeze walked into the bar, then. She had heard the gunshot and was worried as to what she might find. An injured pony had run from the bar, and Gently's nervousness and fear increased.

She was amazed at the mess before her. Overturned and broken tables, chairs, there were ponies and other beings that had been thrown about, and it was obvious that the bar would need some help cleaning up this mess.

There was also a dark-coated pony being handcuffed. It didn't take Breeze long to deduce at least part of what had happened.

Suddenly, she found herself nearly bumping into Atriark. "Oh, excuse me," she said quickly, before realizing, ".....Atriark?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Atriark headed for the door, not really paying attention. Consequently, he nearly bumped into a white mare.

"Oh, excuse me," she said quickly. ".....Atriark?"

Atriark froze, and looked the mare over. He knew her fairly well, not personally, their families were in the same line of work. "Gentle Breeze," Atriark chuckled at his luck. Last he'd seen her, he was about to leave to go on his own. "Haven't see you in a while. How are you ma'am?"
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Gentle smiled warmly. "Same to you. I'm well enough, I suppose. How about you?"

Atriark was friendly, to Breezy's delight. She had never really talked to him; she was shy before deciding to leave home. He was strange to her. Something different than herself, and therefore scary. But here she was, talking to him calmly years later, and finding that all of her worries about him had been false.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm

"I'm well, a bit drunk I believe." Atrairk said, scratching his mane, trying to not look the mare in the eye. Was he ashamed? He did have a small crush on her when he was young. But that was years ago. "Had one too many bottles of scotch. Other than that, I'm fair."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Cross spoke out, "Dash get on your hooves and apologize, before you and I....well, just you bites the bullet." Cross heard Winter kind of whisper, asking him what he was up to.Cross tilted his head to the side a bit, just barely enough to make sure it was her he was speaking to.

"I'm saving his life" Cross then proceeded to get off Dash and used his magic to drag the pony over to Mona,

"Think you better apologize and fine a way to repay your debt to Mona", Cross said much louder, just to make sure everyone knew this was being handled in a civil manner.

(Magic 100, Luck 9, telekinetically dragging Dash over to Mona)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 72
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Tue May 22, 2012 7:31 pm

"Nothing wrong with a drink every now and then, right?" Breezy said kindly, smiling happily. "Well, actually, I've never consumed spirits, but I've heard that they are good for relaxing the nerves. Or, sometimes, from the looks of the place, riling you up."

She noticed that he wouldn't look her in the eye. Perhaps he's shy, too, she thought, somewhat cheerfully. Maybe he and I could be... friends? Oh, that would make me such a happy filly!
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

Atriark looked at the mess of a saloon. "Oh yeah, I missed most of that, only got whacked with a chair. Kinda hurt, but nothing else happened. I think I missed out." Atriark chuckled and looked back at the mare he had seen nearly every day of his life in Stable 113. "You know, I remember when I was surprised when I got more than ten words from you."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 am

Gently chuckled. "I used to be a fairly shy pony, wasn't I?"

She looked him over as she spoke, checking him for bar-fight injuries. She knew that at such times, ponies sometimes don't feel pain until much later. She wasn't surprised to find a cut behind his right ear.

She pulled out a small bottle of disinfectant, and then took a cotton ball, which she soaked in the disinfectant. She brought it to his cut and began dabbing it clean.

"You really ought to be careful," she said with a sigh. "I wish such fights wouldn't happen. Look, you got hurt from it."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed May 23, 2012 12:35 am

Atriark looked at Gentle, confused. "Um what are you- Ow!" Atriark cried out when the coolness of the disinfectant touched his apparent cut. That brown buck...

"I'm fine, just give me more warning," Atrairk said, wanting to touch his cut but knowing better. "It seems like you retained more about medicine than I did. I probably would have just wiped it with a cloth. If I ever found it that is."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am

Breeze chuckled softly. "I became a medic," she told him, smiling. "I'm not a warpony. Sorry about that, I'll warn you next time. But be more careful; if you don't take care of some cuts, and they get infected, you're not so good off. Small cuts, even, in the wastelands, could kill you. I care about my friends, and that includes you." She laughed again. "You were the one who encouraged me the most to come out of my shell."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 am

Atrairk was pleasantly shocked. A year and she still saw him as a friend. He was happy, he didn't have many friends, still alive that is.

"Yeah I am aware, my mom did teach me the same as you. You, as it seems, paid more attention." Atriark shrugged. "Hey I was just wanting to have friendly conversation with a nice looking filly, to help things go by faster."
    Gentle Breeze
    Gentle Breeze
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Gentle Breeze Wed May 23, 2012 1:13 am

Gentle blushed. "U-um," she stuttered for a moment, before clearing her throat and putting an adhesive bandage on Atriark's cut. "I try to pay attention to everything, but I've never been very perceptive," she said, pretending not to have heard what he said about a nice looking filly. "Well, unless it was medically based. I suppose I've always had a knack for these things."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:25 am