Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Sound Wave
Shopkeep
World Warden
Arc Weld
Sky
Lightning Flash
Silver Tongue
TeslaSpark
12 posters

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 8 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Spark Gunner Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 am

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit !" Gunner was swearing while looking as his EFS went entirely red.

"Guys, hurry, they are coming ! It's an entire fucking army out there !" He looked at the group struggling to keep the wounded stallion on the floor, panic growing fast. "We must go, we can't fight that many !"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 8 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 am

Tesla looked at the purple earth pony who had gone limp, as Gunner rushed into the room. He was yelling at the group about raiders coming, and how they had to move. With the sound of the struggling earth pony gone, the unicorn could hear the insane yells, and mocks of their enemies, likewise his E.F.S had a significant blotch of red coming toward them. "Gunner, we just gave this pony a hell lot of drugs, and that was just now, I don't know what else he's been given. We can't really move him! Can we?" He turned to the zebra, "Would it be safe to move him?"
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 am

"You alright Pegasus?" The Pony named Sunny asked.

"I'm good." The Pegasus nodded, looking a little grim as he looked down to the now unconscious pony, stepping back he wouldn't be causing any more trouble for the time being. Turning his gaze towards the one called Sunny, a slight glare shot in said pony's direction "Did you really have to hit him? I SAID I found some Med-X it would've been enough to calm him down." His tone wasn't accusing, he understood that Sunny had to knock him out but even with his very limited knowledge of medicine, would hitting a pony in the head while being JUST brought back from the dead and high up with drugs do any good? Dangerous combination there.

Just before anything else could be said Gunner came barging through the door, looking extremely panicked as the strange device on his hoof beeped like crazy! "Guys, hurry, they are coming ! It's an entire fucking army out there !" Woah, say what!?

"Gunner, we just gave this pony a hell lot of drugs, and that was just now, I don't know what else he's been given. We can't really move him! Can we?" He turned to the zebra, "Would it be safe to move him?" Panic began to settle in Sound Wave's mind but forcibly took in a few deep breaths to clear himself a bit and looked between everyone else. "Tesla, he just got knocked out with a pistol to the head, jacked up high on drugs and just came back from near death, I doubt moving him will help and if an Army is coming, I don't think we'll be able to move fast enough!"

Doing a mental calculation, he only had a new shotgun, some shells, his pistol and some ammo left, that leaves him with the spare weapons and ammo he got up from the Raiders. Wait. Grabbing his Saddlebag, the Cyan Pegasus unceremoniously dumped it's contents onto the floor, the 10mm and spare 9mm spilling out along with some ammo, his health potions and some Med-X.

"I got these from the Raiders we just killed, grab what you want. I've a feeling we'll be needing them soon!"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 am

Arc climber the low ridge in the direction of the incoming enemies, and took a peak over the horizon. There must have been at least fourty of them, the dust trail they left was visible for miles... how could they have missed them? Damit... they had to leave now, the radiders were close enough to make spotting them leaving possible, adn there was far too little cover to hide if they would be pursued. But if they had injured pony to take with them along the way... shoot, this will be close.

"Shitshitshit..."
    "Whatever you're doing inside, get it done now, we have to go! NOW!"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Lightning tried his best to hold down the pony but still, he managed to get out and knock Atriark back a fair distance. That wasn't good. But a second before what looked like a potential attack, he closed his eyes and fell back. That was good. However, something else caught his attention. Ponies shouting outside. That was what he feared. Now he had to get ready and fight.

Leaping away, the pegasus would run to the door, "Silver, you stay in here, use the building as cover and snipe as many as you can. Atriark, I need you to prepare to move the patient as soon as possible. We're in a bad position here and I'm not looking for a long firefight!" Peaking his head out the door, Lightning would scan around for Sky, "Sky! We need time to prepare a fast evacuation! Take the others, find cover, and stall them! Shoot to kill! Let's move!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Sky hovered above the ground as usual when Arc began to shout about the raiders, Sky looked around and pulled out her Smg. Looks like the two must have returned with friends, if they came back this early and fast. "Everybody get your guns out." Sky shouted to the group outside, to make sure they were ready. Till flash shouted from side, "Sky! We need time to prepare a fast evacuation! Take the others, find cover, and stall them! Shoot to kill! Let's move!"

Sky listened to the Flash call out the orders and sky reluctantly followed them, not that didn't but she just did cause that was she did follow orders. "Got it Flash." She shouted back, "everybody on me, buy Flash some time, and lets get to cover." She exclaimed to the entire group, as went back into the ground to try to find some cover.
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Following Falsh's orders Gunner started to follow Sky and looked around for cover.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, tell me we aren't doing that ! Shit if I ever get back to Stableton I'll get so much drunk I won't walk straight for a week."

(Looking for cover, Perception 9)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Sky, tell me we're not fucking really doing this?", went through Arc's head as he searched for cover.

"Sky, how the fuck are we going to stop a band of angry raiders in four ponies? You're the one experienced in this, what's the fucking plan?"

Arc found his cover in a small rock formation, with good look on the ridge behind which the raiders were. The bastards will have to go over horizon, at least that was a little advantage.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

"Well what is their to do, Run, Hide? i need an exact estimate, if theirs to many we get out of here. If their isnt to many, then we stay and fight. Either way everypony get close to the shack, if to many come over the hill. Run! Pegasi also run, your easy targets in the sky." Sky said to the group in a panic, "Flash, i don't know how many are out there, if we are even capable in taking them." Sky yelled out to the house.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Silver hears Lightning tell him to stay here and snipe. So glad I get to stay here and die. Me and my big mouth, always knew it would get me in trouble. Well it has before, but never thought it would kill me. But more importantly, what is up with these damn raiders? What is so damn important about this place? And why are they retaliating? Raiders have never been big on one another. Something doesn't seem right. But first things first, I need to get to a better place. I think Sky just said to follow her. I have a better chance of surviving in a group.

Silver looks around and sees a table. He grabs it with his magic and runs to where Sky and a few others are. Silver flips the table and uses it for cover. He see's there's enough room for one more pony, two if they squeeze together. "I got cover! It's flimsy but it's better then dying!" Silver shouts out.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:35 pm

While the group flailed to find cover and get themselves organized, the raiders continued their approach. When the raiders finally came into view, they almost immediately opened fire, sending lead flying everywhere. Luckily, they were still too far away to be able to shoot accurately but they were still approaching fast. If one of ponies bothered to stay and count, he or she would find that this group had 8 raiders, most of them armed with only pistols. However, two or three of them were armed with SMG's and shotguns. The group would have to move fast if they wanted to hold them back.

Summary:
    8 Raiders approaching.
    3 with 9mm pistols
    2 with 9mm SMG's
    2 with 10mm pistols
    1 with a shotgun
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm

There was no way they will be able to hold off those 8 raiders, "Everypony find cover and fire back, if your close to the shack get inside and find cover there. The rest of you FIRE BACK!" Sky yelled out, as she had her 10mm Smg out and ready to fire back at the raiders.

(Sky 10mm Smg, firing at 1 raider x4, AP 9, Guns 94)

Last edited by Sky on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

"Great. Just great. Death behind a few rocks with no name is just what my day needed to stop being so boring."

It was too late to run across open ground to the shack, so the rocks Arc hid behind had to do. Still, Arc hoped to be buried at more interesting place than this, so he had to not die. Arc hid behind the rock as best as he could and took aim at one of the raides with 10mm SMG.

(Guns 20, Luck 6, AP7: Drawing the weapon(1)+6xShooting the 9mm pistol(1)
    Aiming for the one of the raiders with 10mm SMG)
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Fuck fuck fuck !"

When the raider appeared over the hill Gunner just had the time to jump behind the same rock formation as Arc when the shower of lead started.

Drawing his gun, the earth pony then started to shoot holding nothing back.

"We won't last long, hurry up in there !" He shouted toward the house.

(drawing a 9mm, firing on the raiders x6, 7 AP)
    (Guns 21, Luck 8 , Fast Shot traits)

Last edited by Spark Gunner on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Silver sees all of the raiders coming towards them. He heard Sky order everypony to the shack. Holy shit! Every con pony for themselves. Silver floated the table and started towards the shed, using the table for cover. Silver stopped when a bullet hit the table. The table stopped it but he could see the impact it made on his side. Just then he heard Spark yell something. He looked where Spark was and saw him and Arc hiding there. Their gonna die if they're left there. I could let them die and loot their corpses, but everypony else might frown upon it. I know I'm gonna regret this but I gotta save them. I can always convince them to pay me for what I did. A hundre- Another bullet hits the table. Silver runs towards Spark and Arc as more bullets hit the table. "Come on you two, I can get us to the shack. Hurry up!"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:38 pm

"Did it look like we could have used Med-X with him struggling like that? No, we just would have injured him," Atriark said picking himself up, holding a hoof to his head. "Now will somepony please inject another dose of Med-X in him? We can move him, well somepony stronger than I, after his heart stops racing at break neck speeds." Atriark took his hoof off his head and looked at the bit of blood on it. "Sunny start packing up. I'll help our friends with the raiders. And Sunny..."

"Yes Atriark?"

"Where's my .308?"

"By the window, where you left it."

"Thanks," Atriark headed for the door. "The Med-X isn't going to inject itself." the zebra said before going to retrieve his .308 hunting rifle.

(Guns 52, luck 6, firing twice at the closest raider.)
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 am

"On it~" Sound Wave pulled out the syringe from his Saddle Bags and promptly stabbed the unconscious pony's flank with the needle before pressing down on the plunger, sending the pain killing medicine flowing into the pony's blood stream.

Oh look, those two raiders are back! And they brought FRIENDS! YAY! Okay, 8 Raiders. Not much considering how many they were but the amounts of bullets that whizzed and embedded themselves in their surroundings were startling! Immediately diving into Cover, the Pegasus nearly dodged a bullet that flew inches past his nose!

"Time to test this baby out!" Sound Wave had flatted his back against the wall by the door, his new Shotgun out with the barrel pointing straight down for him to pop in the shells before snapping it back in place. "Everypony find cover and fire back, if your close to the shack get inside and find cover there. The rest of you FIRE BACK!" Sky yelled, almost everyone else immediately firing back. "Like we have a choice!?" The Pegasus couldn't help but grin as he yelled back, why the hell was he grinning!? There was a chance they were all gonna die out here! Maybe it was the new Shotgun tingly feeling talking.

"EAT MOTHERBUCKING LEAD FUCKERS!!!" Screamed one of the Raiders, curses and explicit wordings flying from their mouths as they made a mad charge towards the shack.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth!?" Sound Wave shot back, leaning out of cover to fire off his weapon at their general direction.

(Firing at Raider with Sawed-Off Shotgun 2x, Guns 39, Luck 3, Trigger Discipline)
    ((AP: Draw Weapon(1), Sawed-Off Shotgun: 4 x 2 = 8))

[Total AP: 9]

Last edited by Sound Wave on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 am

Lightning instinctively ducked when the bullets began to fly. In a second, his SMG was up in his mouth and ready to fire. He could see Silver abandoned the door and decided to go for a table instead. The pegasus quickly leapt into the air and almost literally slammed his body against the wall next to the door. Leaning out, he began to unleash a load of gunfire at the raiders.

(Drawing 10mm SMG (1) + Firing at raiders x4 (8) = 9 AP)
    (Gun 75, Luck 4, 10mm SMG)

(Guys, please put x2, x3, or x4 next to the actions that you are doing multiples of. Otherwise, I'm only going to assume that you are shooting only once. Thank you.)
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 am

"Gaahh!" Tesla cried out as house came under fire. Pressing himself up against the nearest wall, the unicorn drew his 9mm pistol, as he glanced out of the window next to him. Eight raiders...great! Raising the small firearm up with his levitation, the unicorn stared down the iron sights as he fired off his pistol seven times, taking time with each of his shots, trying to hit one of the Raiders with the pistols. "Shoot the pistol wielders first! Only attack the shotgunners when they get too close for comfort!" He called out to the group. "Try and take one alive!"

8 AP: (Drawing 9mm pistol 1x, shooting gun, 7x)
    Gun: (21)
    Traits: (Trigger Discipline)
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 pm

As the raiders approached, Sky was the first to be able to return fire. Two bursts from her gun went wildly off course but the last two bursts found their target, slamming against one of the raiders that was firing an SMG at them. Unfortunately, the bullets did little harm to his body.

Arc was next to join the firefight and despite his "lack of experience" with firearms, he successfully hit a raider three times. One of those shots, however, was a clean headshot, the bullet going through the pony's skull and ending his life right then and there.

Spark was, however, not as lucky as Arc was and only managed to barely graze one of the raiders with all six of his shots.

When Atriark had retrieved his rifle, he showed that he had the skill to use it. As the closest raider continued to advance, Atriark put two holes straight in the pony's chest, seriously wounding him and slowing him down.

Sound also showed an impressive display of skill as one of the raiders was soon blown away, shotgun shells completely ripping the pony apart.

Lightning wasn't as lucky as he missed three bursts out of four bursts from his SMG but managed to aim at one of the raiders and completely unleash a deadly array of bullets, killing him as well.

Tesla was able to help in the resistance as two of her 9mm bullets went flying into a raider. Sadly though, he was still able to stay up and fight.

~~~

As more raiders fell, the more angry they got. Their attack got more aggressive and their aim began to improve. Just a little though. One of the raiders with an 9mm SMG managed to barely scrape Sound but despite the fact that the wound would sting, he would live to keep fighting. The only other causality was Lightning. That was what the pegasus got for sticking his body out the door to start shooting. A 9mm bullet right through his chest. Thankfully though, his armor took the brunt of it and the bullet did not do any major harm despite the fact that it would hurt.

~~~
    Summary:
    3 Raiders dead
    1 unwounded
    2 lightly wounded
    1 moderately wounded
    1 seriously wounded
    Sound was hit (lost 2 HP)
    Lightning was hit (lost 16 HP)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Sky Saw that she managed to hit one of the Raiders as they came closer, Her team were actually doing good in fending them off. She didn't if her team were hit or not, but they all shot back. In a fury Sky fired back at them, the roar of her 10mm Smg to want more blood.

(Sky 10mm Smg, firing at 1 raider x4, AP 9, Guns 94, Luck 5)

Last edited by Sky on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Seeing that Silver Tongue was offering them a mean to fall back, Gunner jumped on the occasion and took cover behind the unicorn overturned table while returning fire to the incoming raiders.

(Moving behind the table, shooting raiders x 7)
    (Guns 21, Luck 8)
    (Fast shot trait, clever prancer perk)
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Tesla cursed himself as he missed most of his shots. Through his peripheral vision, he saw a few of the raiders go down. He hardly wounded his target! {Damn it all! Come on Spark focus, don't think about Indigo. Clearing this place is the best thing we can do for him right now. Come on focus focus!} Staring down the iron sights of the 9mm pistol, Tesla aimed at the Raider he had shot at originally, {Control you breathing! Pull the trigger as you exhale!} Concentrating on the Raider before him, the unicorn open fired again, firing six more shots, till he heard the pistol click. "Damn it! Reloading!" he called out to Lightning, and Atriark.

Hitting the release on the pistol, the empty magazine clattered as it dropped to the ground. Tesla levitated a fresh magazine out of his saddlebags, inserting into his pistol, the unicorn pulled back the slide, releasing it as it chambered the first round. "Alright I'm good!" Raising the pistol once again, the green unicorn switched his focus back on the firefight in front of him.

AP 8 (shooting 9mm 6x, reloading 2x)
    Gun: (21)
    Luck: (5)
    Trait: (Trigger Discipline)
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Atriark smirked as he saw his shots hit true. Pulling back the bolt, he loaded another round in the chamber and took aim again. He intended to shoot the same raider again and if he died, move on to another.

(Shoot same raider x1. Shoot another raider x1)
    (Guns 52, Luck 6)
    (Perk: Clever Prancer. Trait: Trigger Discipline)
    ((I can't remember how much AP I have. Sorry. I just know that I can shoot the Hunting Rifle at least twice.))
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

"Ouch... that probably didn't even hurt... Arc, you really have more luck than sense."

But as much dispatching one raider helped, it pissed the others to no end, and they actually started aiming now. Arc took aim again, this time for the raider with 9mm SMG.

(
    AP:7
    9mm pistol, shooting raider with 9mm SMG(Cost 1AP) x7, Guns 20,Luck 6)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:42 pm