Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

4 posters

Dark Stars Search [finished]

Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Dark Stars Search [finished] Empty Dark Stars Search [finished]

Post by Dark Star Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 pm

INTRO: When Dark Star was able to get away from the small raiders camp he made his way to the nearest place. He ended up at the Hippocampus Energy Plant #12. He asked some of the ponies outside of it if they've seen a grey mare, with a blue mane, blue eyes, and a yang cutie mark. One of them said she made a camp a bit away during the night, but he didn't know which direction she went, but he pointed Dark Star in the direction of Stableton and told him to avoid Fillydelphia. Dark Star went the direction the pony told him and made sure to avoid Fillydelphia. Dark Star ran into a caravan on his way to Stableton, He asked them if they've seen his sister. He described her appearance to them, and they said they saw her near the plant, but they haven't seen her since then. Dark Star made his way to Stableton as fast as he could, so he could see if his sister was there.
    When he got there he made his way to a tavern to see if anypony there had seen his sister. He didn't get any info there, but he did see a gryphon for the first time in his life. He knew he would soon leave Stableton to head back to the plant and head in the other direction to see if some of the citizens of towns in that direction had seen his sister.

Dark Star made his way out of Stableton and walked towards the Hippocampus Energy Plant. He didn't get far when he had to set up camp, so Dark Star was able to find a small cave to set up camp in.

Last edited by Dark Star on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Multi-posting)
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Dark Stars Search [finished] Empty Re: Dark Stars Search [finished]

Post by Ginger Ale Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Ale sat up rubbing the back of his head. " Uhhhh I had too much to drink again diden't I?" Opening his eyes he saw that it was late morning and the caravan he'd been gaurding had already left. "Clelestia buck me in the face, well there goes my pay. Grabing his saddle bags, ale stood up and turned around. "Maby if i hurry I can catch up with them at app..." Ale paused when he saw a young grey unicorn male stareing at him. Wraping his .357 in a feild of telekinesis he begain sizeing up this new potential treat. Ale noticed that the unicorn lacked any real armerments, other than the 9mm straped to his side, and was only wearing basic wastland clothing. Seeing that this young buck was of little treat he released his hold on his revolver and instead tried to convers with the grey stranger. "Arn't you a little short to be wandering the wastland?"
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Post by Dark Star Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Dark Star stood up, "I am a little short on firepower, but i need to find my sister before anything happens to her. She wandered into the wastes one night and .... she doesn't really see the world as it is, so she believes that the world is perfect, so if you'll please get out of my way i need to find my sister as soon as possible."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 am

Ginger ale rised his eyebrow, "your sister thinks the world is perfect? Did she miss the memo or is she just as stupid as a radigator?" Suddenly ale relized, "Wait your that pony that dusty was talking about." Ale took another moment to look at the buck. "Your younger than I thought."
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Dark Star stared at white unicorn, "My sister wasn't exposed to the real world when she was a filly, yet my parents took me with them on one of their caravans and I saw the world for what it really is. Also who is Dusty, and I know I'm young but I can't just leave my sister out there in the wastes." Dark Star tried to think if he knew any pony named Dusty.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

"Oh dusty, he was just one of the caravan gaurds who shared his whiskey with me." Ale answered. "Said they bumbed into you outside stableton before they hired me." Ale could hear rustling coming from the shrubery on the small cliff above them. Ale stoped and looked up at the bush just in time to see a radigator lunge from it twords dark star. "MOVE!" Ale yelled as he shoved the grey pony out of the way. The radigator insted found its teeth buried in ginger ale's lether barding and a combat knife buried in its neck. Pulling the gator off with his magic, ale looked to see 5 more radigators emerge from their suroundings. "theres always more than one." ale said as he readyed his knife, blood trickling from his sholder.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Dark Star remembered the pony the he talked to on his way to Stableton, "MOVE" Dark Star got pushed by the white unicorn. As He looked up he saw a radigator next to the pony with a knife in its neck. Dark Star saw the pony look up, and followed his stare to see 5 more radigators. "Great, I didn't need this today," Dark Star used his magic to lift his 9mm pistol. He aimed it at a radigators head and fired, yet the bullet hit the gator in the chest, "I was never the best shot," Dark Star put his weapon up and ran at the gator he shot and hit it right in its chest where the bullet hit, and with that hit the radigator dropped, but the fighting wasn't over.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

Two more of the beast jumped down at ginger ale, one impaled itself on his knife as he raised it in defence, the other landed infront of him and sank its teeth into ale's foreleg. the pain that shot trough him caused him to lose focus on his magic and drop his knife along with the first radigator, the later hiting the ground with a meaty thud. "Celestia danme it!" ale exclamed as he proced to punch the gator with his free hoof, forcing it to release the vice grip it had on his leg. Rearing up on his hind legs ale brought both his forehoofs down on the gator's head, crushing its skull.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 am

Dark Star saw that the white pony had gotten hurt, so he started to make his way over to him, the last two radigators had jumped in front of him. Dark Star brought his knife up and ran at the radigators. He hit one of them in the chest with his knife and then reared on his hind legs and hit the radigator in the face with both of his hoofs, as it fell Dark Star felt the teeth of the other radigator sink into his right hind leg. He lost his balance and fell over. Before he could get up the radigator got on top of him and and was trying to claw him. Dark Star had to focus on using his magic to keep the radigator from being able to get him, but this was stopping him from being able to hit the radigataor with his hoofs. It wasn't like him to do this, but Dark Star had no other choice sooner or later his magic would fail him and the radigator would kill him. Dark Star looked at the white unicorn, "I know your hurt, but can you get this thing off of me!"
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Ale took a step back, the blood from his leg mixing with that of the radigators. "Danm it that stings." he thought. BEhind him he could hear the grey unicorn struggling, turning around he saw that the buck managed to kill two of the beast but the last one had him pinned and was trying to claw him to death. "...Can you get this thing off of me!" he yelled to ginger ale. Pulling out his .357 ale took aim at the gator, "hold still danm it." Pulling the trigger, the hammer shot forward sending a bullet cleanly trought the gator's head, blood coating dark star as the creaturs dead weight came down on him. Droping his revolver into its holster ale walked over to the pinned pony,trying to keep as much weight off of his injured leg in the proccess. Dark star was trying to push the corpse off but his younge body lacked the strength. Ale reached him and used his magic to levitate the body off of his fellow unicorn and pull him up with his good hoof. "You ok?" ale asked simply.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Dark Star got up with, "Yeah thanks for saving me, but its you that needs medical attention." Dark Star looked around in his saddle bag for a stimpack, "Dam it, I don't have any stimpacks on me, but I have a Med-X, Here you need it more than me." Dark Star handed the Med-X to the white unicorn.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:32 am

Ale pushed the Med-X away, "No thanks." he said. "Me and needles don't really go together, I just need to get to sableton and I can find an ol-natural remidy. Ale looked down at his bloodied leg, "besides i've had worse." he said as an image of a brown stallion holding a 9mm flashed in his mind. Shaking the past away ale focused on the present, "Names Ginger ale by the way." he said as he held his good hoof out.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

Dark Star put the Med-X back into his bag and shook Ginger Ales' hoof, "The name's Dark Star, and I owe you you for saving my life so I'm stuck with you for a while." Dark Star walked back over to the cave he slept in and grabbed his map, he walked back over to Ginger Ale, "Okay we need to get back to Stableton to get your injuries healed, so we'll need to head," Dark Star paused to look at the map, then he looked up at the sky, "We need to head east to get back to Stableton," Dark Star said while pointing east.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Ale was happy to hear that the buck was willing to travel with him, its good to have a freind in the waste to help stave off some of the more dangerous creaturs, as well as insanity. About an hour later the two unicorns found them selfs inside the stableton marketplace. Ale's leg was freshly bandaged and the hole in his lether barding had been patched using one of the radigator's hides. "All right kido we've got some food and a little bit of healing powder left over." Ale said to his new companion, "Lets split up and comb the market, i'll look for any gear that can help our suvival, you try and find some food & supplies."
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 pm

"Ok when I'm done getting supplies I'll come find you," Dark Star walked away from Ginger Ale and made his way to the food store. Dark Star made his way to the tavern to see what they had for sale. Dark Star walked into the tavern and went up to the owner, "I'm looking for some food and supplies."

BARTER: 19
    CAPS: 300
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Stableton Tavern

7x Whiskey Value: 16
    6x Beer Value: 3
    8x Vodka Value: 31
    5x Chili Value: 16
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 pm

5x Chili
    2x Whiskey
    1x Beer
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Dark Star successfully purchased:

5x Chili
    2x Whiskey
    1x Beer

For a total of: 115 Caps

He now has:185
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 pm

"Thank you," Dark Star took the supplies and decided to look around town for Ginger Ale. He walked around town for a little bit and after a while he saw Ginger Ale at what looked like a yard sale. He made his way over to Ginger Ale hopping that there was a gun for sale.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Later that day the two unicorns found themselves seting up camp out side of stableton, they had made some great deals in the marketplace and had enough food to last them a cuple of days. Ontop of that ale leg was bandaged and he had a new repeater slung around his shoulder. Seting up some scewers of gator meat over the camp fire ale asked, "so do you have any leads on your sister?"
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm

"The only lead I have at the moment is that she camped near the energy plant and then went to one of nearby towns, so we need to head there and then head to a nearby town." Dark Star was sad that this was his only lead, but he was ready to face the wastes for what was in it thanks to his new shotgun, just then he remembered something he bought, he reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of whiskey, "I remembered you mentioned sharing whiskey with a Dusty, so I got you a bottle," he handed the bottle to Ginger Ale.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Ale's eyes lit up at the sight of the beautiful bottle, it took all of his will power not to down the whole bottle right then and there. After taking a swig and putting the rest of the whiskey in his flask ale levitated a scewer of meat over to his new freind. "Well we'll just have to go to this plant first thing tommorow." Finishing his dinner he added, "get some sleep we'll be heading out before the sun rises, best to get a move on before the creaturs of the waste get up." Using the radgador hides for makshift tarps ale layed down for the night. "Goodnight kido." he said before shuting his eyes.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Dark Star took the meat and after he finished he looked over to see Ginger Ale asleep, he decided to look at the map one more before going to sleep. When he fell asleep he dreamed of the time he went with his mom and dad to manehatten. "Listen son the area were traveling through isn't safe, so stay close to me and your mom." "But dad, if the land is so dangerous, how come you keep telling sis that it's nice?" He looked at Dark Star, "Your sister is, sweet and we just want her to stay like that for a few more years, and we don't want her to end up like your mother. She was deprived of her happy fillydhood, and we just want Glimmering Hope to have a happy fillydhood." Dark Star tossed and turned as memories of his past that he never wanted to remember came back to him.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 pm

The sun was just ridsing when ginger ale and dark star came within sight of the hippo campuse energy plant. They were both lucky to have made it past fillydelphia without alerting any slavers or "other treats." Siting up on a hill overlooking the plant ale took out his new repeater and checked the ammo, "these old buildings are always inhabited by somthing." he said to dark star. "Be ready for a fight." As they made their way down onto the plant grounds ale couldent help but feel like this was going to be a bad day. "Do you know were the entrence is?" he asked aloud.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Dark Star Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Dark Star looked around to see if he could see something that he would remember from the last time he was here. He looked around and then he noticed the burnt ground where his sisters camp was, he walked up to it then he turned around and looked at the building and he noticed the entrance on the side of the building. "There's the way inside," he pointed to the door, he pulled out his new shotgun and checked to make make sure he had enough ammo and that the gun wasn't jammed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 am