Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+12
Shutter
Violet Star
Happy Trails
Petal Shard
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Zestari
Cuppa Beans
Arc Weld
Sky
Kestrel
Winter Bell
16 posters

Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]

Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]  Empty Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]

Post by Winter Bell Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Plot

After the events of her travels to Fillydelphia Winter Bell had succumb to depression and even drastic mood changes during their return to normal life in the small town of Stableton. Long nights she would stay awake reminiscing the scenes she saw while they traveled deeper into slaver territory to save the life of Kestrel’s father. It was a few months passing when she eventually decided that she was going to head back to Filly, not for any other reason for that she believed there was something she could still do... that there was something she could do to help them or dare she think, free them. A few weeks planning brought her to the conclusion that she wouldn’t be able to tell any pony before leaving lest they try to stop her or convince her it was a bad idea. Of course the pony she feared for the worst was her beloved Cross who she knew would disapprove of such an idea. So with that in mind she thought it was best to leave a Holotape behind... to install some hope to him and her friends, reassuring them that she would return once knowing if there was truly any hope for those she had seen back in the horrors of Fillydelphia.

Holotape

>Play<

“I don’t have much time so this will be short. I also don’t really know what to say....... what can I say ?.... by now you’re probably realizing that I’m gone and you may be feeling angry, confused... or even hurt. And for that I can’t blame you and I’m truly sorry. But please understand that I have no choice... there are so many of them... alone... tired... pleading for a hoof to be extended to them through an act of kindness and.... my faith in pony kind isn’t strong enough to leave it to some pony else. So I’m returning to Fillydelphia...with a medic team, to see what I can do to help... even if it means I stay there for a while to give what I can with what I know.... I know what expect when I get there and truthfully I don’t know If I can really make a difference.... But I have to try.....I have to believe that I can help these ponies..... I will come back... but for now, this is what I have to do .. for all of you who know me well enough to be called a friend, I’m so sorry... and Cross.. I love -”

>End<

So the idea is that Winter has gone to see what she can do for the slaves to see if she can help them or at least give herself to treating them medically. She's traveled with a team of medics and doctors, planning to set up in Filly and have more ponies around to help and assist with the slaves. Before leaving however she decided to leave behind some words to at least inform the ponies she cares about of her intentions. Safiya, being one of her closer friends knows of the stupidity in this good intentioned plan and decides to pull together a team to go after the mare. The group will be a couple of days behind Winter meaning there is no telling what could have happened, if anything at all... but they would find out when they get to her... If they get to her. Time will tell if it’s too late or if they can recover one of their friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Must Read
    V

I want to make it clear that in this thread I intend to really drop the bar low in terms of grim dark content. So take the worst thing you could imagine and that would be what you would be witnessing in this thread. If you decided to sign up for this thread you should be expecting your character to come away with some emotional scars and memories which they might carry for the rest of their days. For the sake of not spoiling anything I wont say exactly what horrors await you. But this is your first, final and only warning.

This thread should be taking place shortly after ToK - Trial of Kestrel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you come on this adventure it will be because you have either seen the notice bellow on the towns notice board or are one of the friends who received the Holotape from Winter.

Notice

My name is Safiya. If you are reading this then it is because you are interested in a proposition I have for you. I'm putting together a team to go into Fillydelphia to save my friend. I wont lie to you it will be tough... so if you're thinking about taking up this offer you should be prepared and well equipped for the worst. There will be a reward upon completion of this trip in a sum fitting to your involvement in the group. Bellow are details of the meeting point along with date and times. If you are still interested meet me there and we will discuss further information.

Last edited by Winter Bell on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]  Empty Re: Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]

Post by Kestrel Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm in if you want me. Grimdark is fun!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]  Empty Re: Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]

Post by Sky Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Im also in as well, something new for me to experience for Sky.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Sounds like fun, i'm in.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Going to condemn my character and join in here.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Definitely interested. I'm coming Winter, just stay safe til we get there.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 pm

If you want a high flying, fast shooting, sneaky pegasus stallion, I'll help. It's the least any friend can do.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Whatever it takes for my Winter....
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm in, I love grimdark!
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I checked my schedule, nothing else was on it other than mariachi with Kes. Mariachi can wait.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey, if you think the cute, little, slightly-psychotic filly with a mutated noggin has a place on your grim quest of darkness, sign me up!
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Shutter would be willing to go save his friend, and his skill in stealth could be pretty valuable, especially since he's been there once before. If you have space, sign me up!
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 am

Breaking the Nightmare. [Warning] [Strong Grim Dark]  3135648354 Just poking my head in, hit or miss.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 am

You got yourselves a big fan o' grimdark here.

Pendant too. I'm sure she'll be along shortly...

Anyhow we would both like to join, if possible. I'm pretty sure we can work ourselves into the story.
    Heartbeat
    Heartbeat
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Heartbeat Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 am

Grimdark = windark

Wow that was weak... :forcryingoutlo

I'm in if you think you need a medic pony. My qualifications are drinking a lot, patching up hurt ponies and blowin stuff up
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 am

Wow there are a lot of ponies interested in this one, I'd love to join in if there is room for a gunsmith in this team. But at this point there are so many I don't know if I would really be needed or if there is enough room
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Cross Roads, Kestrel, Safiya, Lightning Flash, Zestari, Sketch, Ashen Coat, Galactic Dash

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 pm