Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+3
Bomb Bay
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
7 posters

A taste for adventure: Planning thread.

Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

A taste for adventure: Planning thread. Empty A taste for adventure: Planning thread.

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

A lone dark orange Pegasus walked through the streets of New Appleoosa, he approached a notice board, and attached a sheet of paper, it didn't look like much, but the pony hoped it would be enough... After putting up his note, he left, flying off eastward.

If your reading this, good, I need help, my friend Rad Boom. He got himself captured by some Slavers. We were attacked... He told me to run and get help, so that is what i'm doing. anypony that want's to help me can meet me at my camp, I am about 15 miles east of New Appleoosa, nearby is the building they are holding Rad in, it's a three storey building, can't miss it. I am camped on the opposite side of a hill from it. If you are coming from the town, you should find me before the building.

Please help, Rad is a good friend, I don't want to let him down. I know not many ponies will go out on such a whim, but I hope some of you are willing to put your faith in these words.

Sun Burst.

[Right now for OOC/important stuff]

First!! This thread is NOT solely focussed on the rescueing of Rad Boom, that is just the first part, afterwards Rad will ask you to go with him to find something. What it is will be explained once he is saved, and of course you are allowed to refuse to help him if you don't like the sound of what he is going after. But you should all get something out of it.

Now, I am only taking level 5 or less characters. I am hoping to get 5-6 ponies, 7-8 max. Now due to this being a low level thread, don't expect anything majorly fancy, but you should all get some usefull stuff, the main aim of this thread is of course for everyone to have fun and adventure!

You will start just arriving at Sun Bursts camp, how you do so is entirely your own choice.

Any questions I am of course willing to answer, this is my first thread so it is entirely possible that I have left out something important.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

A taste for adventure: Planning thread. Empty Re: A taste for adventure: Planning thread.

Post by Cuppa Beans Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:27 pm

I'll do this, and you know I've got a second character to drop in here if you lack numbers.
    Bomb Bay
    Bomb Bay
    Level 1
    Level 1

A taste for adventure: Planning thread. Empty Re: A taste for adventure: Planning thread.

Post by Bomb Bay Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I'll get in on this, as with Cuppa I have another character, but Ember is less suited to this kinda thing lol.
    Petal Shard
    Petal Shard
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Petal Shard Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Sounds like fun, I'm in.
    brucey
    brucey
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by brucey Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 pm

sounds fun :)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Ok, I will give till saturday to get more people, if not Cuppa can put his alt in to make up the numbers.

But on saturday I will make the actual thread.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Last minute slide in to request to join ho!
    Mona would be willing to take the job, so long as it has the potential to pay out in some way.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

Rodeo is in.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 am

That was sudden... Well for me at least A taste for adventure: Planning thread. 3392098222

Ok, I have two more places at most open before I put up the thread later tonight.

That's some time tonight in UK time so you know.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 am

Ok the thread is up!

http://www.falloutequestria.net/t457-a-taste-for-adventure-closed

I actually put it up last night but forgot to tell you guys A taste for adventure: Planning thread. 1385131856

So no more people may join, apologies to any that may affect, and post away!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:55 am