Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Galactic Dash
Violet Petal
Sky
Ashen Coat
8 posters

Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston

Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston Empty Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston

Post by Ashen Coat Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 am

So I've seen a rumor that Fallout 4 is going to take place in Boston. This could be fairly interesting, as we could see more of the Commonwealth, the group that made Harkness, the android in Fallout 3. Plus I'm just eager to see Fallout in the Creation Engine.

Discuss, if that's ok with you... Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston 755705644
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston Empty Re: Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston

Post by Sky Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 am

Boston it says, seems like a fun place to be, imagine having alot more of the people walking around and maybe because its on a river, there will be boat and ships around? maybe but anyways,takes place in boston with the new creation engine, this will be one epic game. land marks and other stuff, but i also heard another rumor from a guy who works there stating that people liked the Mojave, maybe something will happen there. I dont really know but it will be awesome where the game takes place, either way it will be one epic game.
    Violet Petal
    Violet Petal
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Violet Petal Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm not fully aware of notable landmarks in Boston. Unlike in NV and FO3 where the Lincoln and Washington memorials were very super famous, and then there is 'Vegas'.

Are there any defining places in Boston? Fallout 4: Rumored to be in Boston 3135648354
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Boston is proudest of its Revolution-era landmarks, and also of its historical sanctity. Chances are there'll be less 60's-ification there. Bunker Hill will either be a nice place or a horrible place in-game.

They're probably going to put alot of work into the North End, since it is notorious to this day. I'm not sure if they'll try to squeeze Concord or Lexington in if they do go their usual scale route, but hay, the Hoover Dam is supposed to be almost 20 miles from Las Vegas, not 2.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

New York would be a a fun place for it, difficult but fun. Bethesda targets cities of historical significance, so dont be dead sure on boston.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 am

You forgot one thing.

In Broken Steel, Madison Lee left the Project to head to Boston. 'Commonwealth' was directly said to the player.

Expect her to be in this.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:37 am

For some reason I find myself expecting a pseudo-Colonial militia.

I mean you have a lot of pseudo-Roman fanatics with machetes, why not 19th century imitators with plasma-ified muskets? (Or real ones?)
    Traeve
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Traeve Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 am

Sounds awesome lol, you can count on my purchase lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 pm