Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+19
Galactic Dash
Big Rodeo
Midnight Sky
Ginger Ale
Lucky Draw
Kestrel
Sketch
Blitz
Aquilinus
Xeshir
Kira
Nova Surge
Cross Roads
Arc Weld
True Cause
Rad Boom
Crackle
Pendant
Winter Bell
23 posters

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Post by Crackle Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Primary skills: Energy weapons, explosives
    Secondary skills: repair
    Tertiary skills: lockpick

Talent: killing raiders & getting shot at

Crackle has high PER and STR and has a preference for heavy weapons and armour

Last edited by Crackle on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Collateral Damage
    Collateral Damage
    Level 4
    Level 4

Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland: Echoes of the old world.

Post by Collateral Damage Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Sounds pretty epic. Definitely something Collat would fit in. I'm down.

Talent: Long Range markspony.
    Skill 1: Mechanics
    Skill 2: Stealth

High PER and INT
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Rads primary skill is guns, with unarmed being a close second, he is also ok with locks.

He generally excels in fighting from the sky where possible and is also just generally fun to be around when not fighting.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Xeshir´s primary skills are Guns, Unarmed (Knows zebra martial arts) and Speech. Weapon of choice are shotguns.

I would talk about her personality, but I think it is pretty clear by now...
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 pm

I would love for a cameo if possible, I don't think I would be able to do the entire thread as her. Sorry. If able the cameo would work out for me.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Still interested in joining.

Primary skill: Guns

Secondary: Sneak

Note: ale knows his way around a workbench and can keep your guns and armor in working condition

Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:54 pm

if you need a random encounter with raiders then i'd be willing to put bone head up as a mini boss. (Provided he isn't permanently killed)

Primary skills: unarmed and melee

secondary Skill: explosives

Note: has a band of raider NPCs that could also make for an interesting fight.

Or if your willing to ignore the bloodied corpses on display then my camp could be a rest and trade spot.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Main Cast

Winter Bell
    Xeshir
    Crackle
    Blitz
    Arc Weld
    Collateral Damage

Well done on making the cut. Every pony else don't be disappointed, you can still make an appearance as long as you have a good idea and are in the area at the time. All of that can be discussed in private. Thank you for showing your interest every pony.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Teaser

The sky rumbled with thunder, the rain tapping and bouncing off the rusted metal of pre war chariots now left to rot half burred in the mud. The street they stood in, a mere echo of what life had once existed here. The broken body of a stallion panted against the cold wet ground, his coat thick and matted, dotted with bruises and burn marks. His eye locked on his own expression, reflected to him from the puddle in which he lay.

"Did you really think you could get away from us?" came the voice of a mare. Only it didn't really sound like a mare. A female yes... but of what kind, that was a different question.

The stallion cowered as he turned his head slowly to gaze into the piercing eyes that marked his end. He slowly furrowed his brow and with a burst of anger he spat his reply, "No one.. should wield.. this power! not you.. not me" he said between pants.

There was a pause, nothing but the echo of the howling wind sweeping through the holes in the surrounding buildings left behind by a war that should never have begun. "Oh? and I suppose you thought you were saving everyone? such a hero" she mocked as she craned her neck down to him. He looked away, back into his reflection refusing to give her the satisfaction of his eye contact. "You know not what this does, with this, we shall change the world around us and make way for a better tomorrow" she said before a bright orange glow took a hold of an item by his side wrapped in cloth.

The stallion reached up a broken hoof to stop her but she simply nudged it away with little effort. "Now, what to do with you" she said as she tossed the item to a pony in black armor standing with four others, emotionless and stoic through the entire conversation. The pony took the item however and stashed it into a saddlebag. "Just fucking kill me, I don't want any part in your fucked up future" he replied. She looked at him with a sickening grin as a silent arch of lightning traveled through the sky behind her. "Oh but what fun would that be?" she replied before turning away. "I don't need to kill you, why get my hooves dirty when I can let the wasteland do the killing for me" she finished.

There was a roar followed by the snapping of wood echoing at the end of the street, "Right on time" she said before looking to the ponies in black armor, "Let's go, now" she said before leading them away, the ponies following her without question. Minutes latter the wind was filled with another scream, the scream however, died in the winds of the wastes, along with so many others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:27 am