Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Adobe has made Photoshop and other Creative Suite 2 applications free to download.

Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Adobe has made Photoshop and other Creative Suite 2 applications free to download. Empty Adobe has made Photoshop and other Creative Suite 2 applications free to download.

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Not sure if this should go here or in hobbies. Oh well, it's a videogame to me!

I know we have quite a few aspiring artists here who would probably love Photoshop. Adobe is offering it free for a limited time.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2013/01/photoshop-cs2-available-for-free-works-fine-in-wine

Not surprisingly, it got so many hits that Adobe's portal went down like the Titianic. If the purple button takes you to a website temporarily offline page, go down a bit and click the blue link image; it's a direct link to the windows download. If you question the authenticity you can just check the file path and ensure that it does in fact lead to Adobe's website.

This particular article talks about Ubuntu in particular, but that's because they're hyped about it working under wine. The file download is a .exe and will work under windows. If you have a mac you'll have to wait for adobe's portal to come back up or go to the blog link above the windows download and find it there.

Note that this is probably a limited time offer, and I have no idea how long it's open for.

Happy Drawing.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm