Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Ginger Ale
Zuberi
Rad Boom
Octane
Mar-Vale Blackwing
Sub Warden
10 posters

A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only)

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only) Empty A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only)

Post by Sub Warden Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Helik walks into Old Apple-Loosa with a giant grin on his face being followed by his three griffin bodyguards, all of them wearing scraps of armour showing that they were raiders. The head slaver looked up from his conversation as Helios walked right up to him giggling like a little foal. "I am here to pay as much as I can for any Pegasus you have here. My somezebra wants one as a pet and so do I." The head slaver raised an eyebrow at the zebra before calling out to his men to bring the two they had up to show Helik them both.

There was a all white peagasus mare with a silver mane and tail, she looked dishevoed but still had her sanity with her. Along side her was a steel grey male pagases stallion his hair a bright neon green and black. Helios smiled seeing how fresh they both were compared to most of the Pegasus he bought from this place. "Well I see she is in top shape my wife will be happy and he looks fresh. I will pay half a million caps for each of them." At the mention of the caps one of the griffins produced a bag full of the requested caps. "I will see you after they fail me like the ones before." Helios smiled as he took the detentor switch for both of them. He started to walk out with his prizes being pulled by ropes arounf their necks.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only) Empty Re: A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only)

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Mar watches in horror as the Pegasus he loves is sold to one of the worst raiders he knew of for Helik was known to drag out the death of his pets by torturing them before giving them a health potion to let them recover. He walked right up to the head slaver with a angry look. "You sod her without a second thought I would think aftering bringing you that new Pegasus who was so easy to real in." He didn't wait for a response before flying off towards Stableton knowing the the ponies there would want to help rescue two innocent Pegasus stranded in a raider camp.

He soon arrived in the town where the was a group of griffin, zebra, and unicorns talking. He stood in front of them all with a grim face "I need help saving two Pegasus from a horrible zebra raider. Don't ask how I know they got in the situation because they really need help."
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only) Empty Re: A dangerous game of save the Rad (invite only)

Post by Octane Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Octane had just got into town to buy some new explosives when he spotted another griffon flying into town shouting about needing help saving some slaves. As he heard what had happened he got a glint of hatred into his eyes, as his mind flashed back a few years where he spent most of his life so far working as a slave. Looking at his pack a small glint got in his eyes as he jumped over to the griffon, "I'll join you, lets knock some heads! I just need to go get some stuff at a shop here in town and I'll be good to go!"

With that he didn't even wait to hear a responce, he went back and rushed into the store he had been going for. "I need explosives!" was all he shouted at the shop keep as he walked up and slapped his caps on the counter.

(Shopping for explosives; Barter 40)
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

As Rad was taken by the zebra he thought back to just how the slavers of Old Appleoosa had finally managed to get him... He had been out in the night, tired from misjudging how far he actually had to go, or had forgotten where he was going, he didn't remember really... And a griffon had offered him somewhere to rest, now Rad being far to trusting for his own good had taken the griffon up on his offer, and now he was here, being sold to some zebra, along with another pegasus... Apparently he liked pegasi... Well Rad was certainly determined that the zebra would NOT like this one... He also made sure he had remembered the face of that griffon, he was forgetful... But he made sure he remembered that face. Because if he saw that griffon again, he was getting a strong kick somewhere unpleasant.

As Rad was pulled along behind his new 'owner' he looked at the other unlucky pony to get sold too, another pegasus, and he could tell she had been in 'Loosa a lot longer than him. He gave her a light nudge as they walked, just enough to grab her attention. "Looks like we're in this for the long run eh? Names Rad Boom, with how much trouble i'd given them slavers for tryin' to get me in there, i'm suprised they gave me up before they could get a li'l vengeance... But I guess caps is caps... So! What plan have ya got for gettin' away? Since you're out the town and all?" Rad of course knew that his owners could here him, he made no attempt to be subtle, if they thought he was going to be an easy 'pet' for them, they had another thing coming.

As they moved the rope around his neck was occasionally tugged if he slowed down, which he didn't like. "Hey!! You gonna quit that or am I gonna have to see how much you like it huh!? Damn ropes chafin' enough without your help... Idiot... An' this collar ain't much nicer!" Though to any looking at him, they might find it odd that he's complaining about a little chafing, since without his gear a few nasty scars were visible on his body, the worst being the remnants of some gruesome bullet wounds on his chest, and one in his left side, The pegasus had clearly been close to death a few times.

Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Zuberi was sitting on the ground nearby with his maps being held down to the dirt by a few chunks of brick. He was planning his route to another territory to do some exploring. However, he heard a sudden commotion come from the front gate. He picked his head up and out of his maps to inspect the situation. Apparently, somepony this griffon cared for had been taken by slavers. Zuberi hated slavers. He hated anything that impeded the natural freedoms of anything. His face quickly turned to a scowl, remembering the time even when he had been taken by slavers. He almost lost too, if it hadn't been for a brave group of ponies who heard his message over the radio and came to their rescue. Time to return the favor, for karma's sake.

He then frowned a bit as he realized he may not have much ton contribute. He could handle his own in a fight, but he knew he wasn't the best. He peered back to the cowboy repeater strapped to the arch in his back, then back down at his maps, getting an idea.

He galloped over to the griffon at the gate, his map hanging in his mouth unfolded and flapping in the wind as he ran. He ground his hooves to a halt, nearly bumping into her, and gazed up cheerfully. "Neef uh guife?" he mumbled through the map before turning to the side and spitting it out. "PWUFF! Looking for a guide through the Wastes? I've got the maps!" he offered unquestionably.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Ale was conversing with some new faces in stableton when the griffin came flying into town. "...and so i said to the mare, "oatmeal? are you crazy!?" The unicorn started laughing as he took a swig from his flask, stopping halfway as he heard the griffins plea for help. Ale sighed, "not a day goes by does it?" he capped his flask and slipped it back into his leather vest. "I'm in, just give me a moment to sell some loot. Ale casually walked into the store after octane. "Hey frank, got some more stuff for you." He said as he levitated a small collection of guns from his last adventure onto the counter. "Got any silencers in yet?"

(Barter-30: looking for a suppressor for my hunting rifle)
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 pm

True Cause had been hanging out on the edges of the group just listening, being out amongst other ponies that conversed so freely was still difficult for her to really grasp so she didn't join on on the conversation until rather suddenly a griffon showed up with grim news and a play for help? A chance to kill raiders, rescue slaves, she felt almost obligated. She checked her weapons with a quick brush of soft green light from her horn before she'd step up to the griffon and speak confidently if a bit softly. "I'd like to help." she said. Unlike the others she didn't seem to have anything she wanted to purchase or sell right that moment.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Wfea was currently just passing by town, she really didn't know as to where she was heading but it seemed her aimless wandering had paid off, though a frown as most of her jobs that presented themself to here either involved Rader or Slavers as of the late, she ponderedas to why they were being so uppity as of the late but she didn't question it not caring for the mindset of such deranged beings. For now all that was to be focused upon was the retrieval of the captured "We're going to be needing some medical supplies if were working against Slavers to reclaim the slaves freedom, who knows what condition they are in' she mumbled the last bit to herself as she sauntered off , having been in Stableton before she now knew by heart where to get her loved medical supplies. Unlike the other griffon she was more calm about the situation her voice steady as she spoke to the one issuing the rescue as well as she she walked up to talk to the merchant that would be selling her medical Supplies "Hello there, I would like to inquire about what you have in the line of medical supplies." Her gaze steadily trained on the merchant hoping she would luck out and get some worth while supplies.

ACTIONS TAKEN
    - Inquiring Merchant
    Barter : 22
    Speech : 42
    - - sex appeal (I.A)
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Spirit Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Spirit sat amongst the group, listening to their conversations of life closely. He smiled and nodded, keeping his laughter to a minimum after hearing the word 'oatmeal.' As a griffon arrived, Spirit stood, preparing himself for the news, the excitement or whatever was to follow. The red feathered griffon looked saddened by the events he spoke of. And when Spirit heard of raiders, he was more than willing to help stop corruption. Looking behind him he watched as others went into the shop to buy weaponry. This was serious, and was to be treated as such.
    "I will help you, fellow Griffon." Spirit turned away to enter the shop, to purchase what he would need for his adventure ahead.

[ barter: 22 looking for knives or guns ]
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

The store pony for whatever reason was not particularly amicable that day, for Celestia knows what reason. Perhaps it was because his first customer screeched in his face. Regardless, he wasn’t very forgiving with his prices, not only that he didn’t have the suppressor Ginger Ale wanted.

Guns
    10mm Pistol x3 (1125)
    Cowpony Repeater x2 (1200)
    Caravan Shotgun x2 (1012)

Explosives
    Fragmentation Grenade x5 (225)

Melee
    Hatchet x5 (112)
    Knife Spear x2 (300)
    Baseball Bat x2 (375)

Armor
    Leather Barding x3 (180)
    Mercenary Outfit x2 (225)

Medicine
    Enchanted Bandages x15 (25)
    Weak Health Potion x10 (75)
    Medium Health Potion x5 (150)

Med-X x5 (25)
    Dash x4 (25)
    Mint-als x2 (25)
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 am

Octane scoffed at the shopkeep as his prices were all but fair, glaring at him he grabbed a weak Health potion and left some caps on the counter before storming outside the building muttering to himself more then loud enough for the shop keep to hear, "Bloody Keep better hope he don't need saving one of these days, might end up costing him an arm and a leg to get it done." Smiling at his joke to himself he walked back up to the griffon where he nodded at him, "Ready to leave when you are."
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 am

Ale frowned when frank informed him about the lack of a suppressor. "Ah well maybe next time you'll have one." ale said as he started to sort out his stuff and looking at frank's wears.

Selling:
    Mercinary barding + 75 caps
    Leather barding + 60 caps
    Iron shoes + 60 caps
    Cowpony repeater + 400 caps
    .357 revolver + 55 caps

Buying:
    2 rolls of bandages - 50 caps
    1 weak health pot. -75 caps

Net gain of 525 caps

Once he'd completed his transaction ale left the shop to meet up with the others that had agreed to the job. "Okay now i'm ready." he said as he checked the load on his rifle.

Last edited by Ginger Ale on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Spirit Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 pm

The blue and silver griffin frowned at his selection. "Ahh...hmm." He grunted as the shopkeep was hurrying him along. Spirit shook his head and turned back toward the door. Even though the shopkeep was not all too pleasant, Spirit politely said his good bye and exited through the front door. Out into the street he went and stood next to the two others who had made their purchases, and the griffin who needed help. He sat, waiting patiently for the others to come by as well.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 am

Whitefeather rolled her eyes at the parting comment the orange griffin had made, inwardly irritated at the prices due to his outburst as they were clearly related to the scowl upon the shopkeeps face. A huff as her supplies were cut drastically. She could still afford allot but it was still a irking matter " I would charge an arm and a leg if the people I am so graciously giving weapons too back sassed me, I COULD put a bullet in that persons head rather than give it to them" Her voice raised enough for the orange griffin to hear before turning to her beloved medical supplies picking out several to bring along, granted she didn't actually plan to use realistically close to zero of the items. Rather opting out to start a small collection of the materials for something more meaningful than a petty bullet wound here or a bump on the noggin there. Although it would calm the others knowing at least they had supplies, but she hoped for their sake they didn't expect her to heal every tiny splinter of a wound other size they were sorely mistaken. Counting out the caps she handed the Shop keep the precisely amount for what she had wanted before gingerly picking up the supplies and placing them in her bag a thank you as she left showing the Keep that some beings still had manners to them. Seemingly the last one to arrive she gave everybody a single nod as she had finished her transactions and was ready to proceed.

BUYING ::starting at 643caps
    Medium Health Potion x2 (-300)
    Med-X x2 (-50)
    Weak Health Potion x2 (-150)
    Enchanted Bandages x3 (-75)
    - - - - TOTAL : 575caps
    67caps left

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:49 am

==Mar and the Group==

Unknown to Mar as he had flown in two items had fallen out of his rather overstuffed bag. The group could easily tell one of the items was a slaver collar and the other was a carbine with the an small phrase scribbled in the side. The words were Ol' Unreliable. The only one who would know anything connecting the carbine to anyone would be Zuberi.

==Helik, Wiges, and Rad==

Wiges looked at the steel coloured pagasus with a grim expression as her wings hung low to the ground. She looked up to find Helik watching them with a raised eyebrow "I just know that my darling Mar will somehow save." She spat at Helik with a smirk "Also he will kick your ass."

Helik laughed at Rad's thought of a possible escape and shook his head at the idea of Wiges. He smiled as he gave the rope a rather violent tug for them both "Don't try to escape and the ropes are the least of your problems." He clicked his tongue and a griffin walked over to Rad and Wiges smacking them both in the back of the head with the flat part of his machete.
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Mar-Vale Blackwing
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Mar-Vale Blackwing Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Mar was getting anxious as he waited for everyone to return and moved a talon over the ground touching the collar and looked down at it his eyes growing in fear. He looked up at everyone with fear in his eyes "Okay before anyone of you try to kill me I can explain. Yes I am a slaver but I have a good reason to be one. The pegasus I fell in love with was being held as a slave for leverage over me to help them enslave others. She saved my life a long time ago and they promised me a chance to buy her freedom but now they sold her along with the fresh pegasus I got yesterday." He looked at them all with tears in his eyes "I need your help to save her from Helik, he will torture them to no end, then revive them and do it all over again. I want you all to help me."
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Rad gave Wiges a smile. "Well if helps on the way I guess we can just kick back and relax huh? No use worryin'." As Rad spoke he floated up onto his wings, only a couple of feet off the ground, and proceeded to float along beside Wiges on his back, with his hooves behind his head like a pillow. He had certainly made himself comfy.

His comfort was short lived however as Helik pulled on the rope, unbalancing the pegasus and with a surprised yelp in was on the floor in a heap. Even Rad found it a little funny, though he had barely got back to his hooves when the griffon smacked him and Wiges over the back of his head. Though the griffon wasn't expecting Rad to spin around like lightning and bite down on his cheek hard, not letting go. Rad held on with all his strength as the griffon tried to get him off. Tasting the griffons blood in his mouth, and having to force back the urge to throw up. The pegasus knew the Helik valued him, the half a million caps said that alone. So he knew that the griffon wasn't allowed to kill him.

Of course he soon felt the rope around his neck pulling on him too, and it wasn't long before the combined effort of the rope and griffon finally got him off, not without leaving a vicious tear in the griffons face though. Rad fell onto his back, and got to his hooves once again, spitting blood that wasn't his onto the floor. He looked back at the griffon with a smirk. "Next time ya hit a mare i'll take your whole cheek..."
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Zuberi did not need to buy anything, nor did he have time as he heard a sudden clatter to the floor. He looked down from his position before Mar and spotted two things. A slave collar, and an old rifle. He scowled and glanced back up to the griffon, almost reaching for his cowpony repeater before he realized something. He looked back down at the assault carbine and noticed something familiar about it. As he spotted the words, his eyes shot wide.

He scuffled past the griffon and took the carbine in his teeth, then jammed the barrel into the small of the griffon's throat on his neck.

"Where is Rad Boom, slaver?! I don't care about your excuses you tell me now," the zebra growled, never so overtaken with rage in his life.
    Ginger Ale
    Ginger Ale
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Ginger Ale Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Ale's rifle, shot glass, was locked, loaded and pointed at the griffin as soon as the slave collar was spotted. Thanks to ale's last adventure he knew that not all slavers where evil, some where just in bad positions. That knowledge alone was all that kept the unicorn from pulling the trigger. Once mar explained the situation he lowered his rifle but he didn't holster it. "Alright." Ale said cautiously. "I'll still help you but I've got my eye on you. First sign of a trap and you'll be breathing through a new hole in your head." He added with a bit of venom in his tone.
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Octane only let out a sigh when he saw the rest of the group jump on the griffon for the collar. "HEY, HE IS HERE TRYING TO SAVE SOMEONE SO LETS SAVE THEM! WE CAN DISCUSS HIS LIFE LATER!" he barked at them as he glared towards everyone. "If anyone has any issues they can talk to my dynamite when I shove down their throats, got it?" To emphasize his point he held up a stick with a lighter showing he would make true on his promised threat.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 am

Zubi glared about, toward the noisy orange griffon, mostly. He was nearly snarling as he turned back to the griffon he was holding at gunpoint with Rad's rifle. He reached a hoof down and kicked the slave collar back some. "I'm going to hold onto this... And you're going to take us after these raiders. We'll save both of them, Rad and the other. Nopony deserves to be a slave."

Zuberi pulled the gun away, then pick up the collar and placed it in his saddlebag. "Which way did they go?" he demanded, peering out into the distance.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Whitefeather looked down at the slave collar and up to the griffin that had dropped the mechanism, flinching as once again the orange griffin showed any lack of restrain in volume or anything for that matter. She slowly made her way beside the slaver griffin "Well first off I think we should rather think of Rad Boom that offing one another with sticks of Dynamite!" she hissed at the orange griffin, they needed all the help they could get and right now that looks like this is as many clear minds as they could get. Her harsh expression softened as she looked to the Zebra "And while I'm the first to want to throw a slaver to the hell hounds he is the only person here whom knows the first steps that Rad took leaving the compound he was held in, no matter how good of a tracker you are you still need that first set of trail markers to track anything" She wasn't defending the slaver but for now they neded him if she liked it or not but that dosn't mean she didn't have any words for him, she swiftly stood besides the Zebra, no longer holding claim in defending him and rather would be pleased to see his life drain from him from the zebras weapon "As for you! there are several ways to go around to saving a mare other than joining the filth that took her. You could of asked for help, as you see we knew nothing other than to save a pegasus and we offered to help, let alone once she was sold then it would have been easier to steal her away from the lesser security of a personal buyer than an entire organization. Your 'explanation' just shows how narrow of a mind you have, or a lie to keep your skin, both petty and inexcusable as a being holding life as well as being one of griffin birth." If the others should choose to rid the wastes of his stain she would not care, nor waste any of her medical supplies upon him, but the fact of how important he was is the only matter that was keeping his skin on his person for the moment.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Spirit Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 am

Spirit leaned back, his eyes narrowing at the collar while the ponies began shouting out of anger. There was no doubt about it, what that collar was for. His eyes shifted as the orange griffon raised a weapon into the air and backed up a little. Everyone wanted to get to the point, everyone wanted to save that Pegasus. Before Spirit could speak the White griffon walked over to the slaver and began her speech. She was right, there were several ways to go around asking for help before becoming a slaver in the first place... But Spirit was sure there were details left out, possibly leaving the slaver no other choice. After all, they were in a hurry, details called for a later time.
    "I suppose we should get going then?" Spirit spoke. "No sense in waving our guns around just yet."
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

True cause let her eyes wander to the fallen caller and focus on it for just a few seconds before looking up toward the griffon as he tried to explain his situation. He would've been better off being quiet about it rather than trying to say something like that. Selfish at best, manipulative at worse, not worthy of proper salvation. Part of her considered rescuing these two slaves that had fallen into their situation, in her eyes, because of this griffon and then killing him afterward, it would save her the time of having to hunt him down later. The rest of the party might not approve and she wasn't confident that she could do something about it though if they all took up arms against her

She was young, she had all the time in the world to wait for him to die by somepony else's actions or her own. Unless the situation fell in her favor. She only seemed vaguely aware that the others were around as she stared rather intently at Mar this whole time as she ran through the scenarios in her head, it wasn't until talk of leaving started up that she looked away, "The less time we waste the greater chance to succeed." she agreed with them quietly.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Helik sat there laughing as he pulled on Rad's rope to make his face slam into the ground as the griffins all raised theri weapons as if to strike him. Helik yelled at them weilding his katana "Touch them once and you all lose a limb." He smirked as the griffins all sheatehd thier weapons. He pulled out a mzzle from his bag as he walked over to Rad and took his hoof and punched him straight in the face, before putting on the muzzle. After that was done Helik looked at Rad with a smile "I will hit whoever I want." He took the hilt of his sword and struk it right on the back of the head.

Wiges looked in awe as Rad bite the griffin to defend her but tremebled in fear as she saw the griffins take out their weapons. She almost fainted as she saw the little zebra inspire fear in the much larger griffins. As she took the blow to her head she hit the ground and just laid there till a griffin licked her in teh stomach to make her rise. She got up as they continued to walk.

After another two hours of walking they arrived at Helik's compound and entered immediately getting no info on how many raiders there were.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am