Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Deus Crux
Crackle
6 posters

Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only]

Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only] Empty Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only]

Post by Crackle Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:17 am

Player Count: maximum 5, including myself.
    potential players:
    -Crackle
    -Deus Crux
    -Jasmine Beat
    -Collateral Damage
    -Sanctity
    Level Range: 1 to 5 (possible exceptions may be made for higher-level players to fill the party. Enemies will be adjusted accordingly.)

Enemies:
    Feral Ghouls and possibly raiders or other wasteland creepy-crawlies

Plot:
    Notices have been posted around stableton offering rewards for Feral Ghouls. However, the reward is somewhat paltry, so it has fallen beneath the notice of the more powerful inhabitants of stableton, and fallen to those more willing to work for minimum wage, as it were. The posters declare that those willing to hunt down the annoying undead are to report to the sheriffs office by noon this very day. After clearing out the ferals, a cap reward will be given.

Loot:
    standard ghoul/raider loot. Nothing unique or fancy. the real reward is the caps at the end.

Additional Information:
    This is my first attempt at running a thread, so I intend to keep it short, simple, and to the point. Hopefully, this will keep any errors to a minimum. This will be for practice for later threads more than actual gameplay. If i happen to make some horrendous errors, please point them out so that they may be fixed.

That being said, I want this to be a fun thread. after all, who doesn't love a little harmless Zombie slaughtering? I'm probably going to be a bit more lenient when it comes to what you can get away with than other GW's. However, should you attempt to take advantage of this, it will (probably literally) come back and bite you in the flank.

Post here with any questions you have and to confirm your attendance. Also, this is going to be moving along at a steady pace. Regular posting is strongly encouraged. If you are unable to post frequently, please let me know. Frequent delays in posting without prior warning and/or an acceptable reason will most likely result in you getting eaten or removed from the thread. Please note that the thread is currently full, and only those players listed above may currently post. If space opens up, notices will be posted. This thread will be starting as soon as all players are confirmed and I finish familiarising myself with runnung a thread.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only] Empty Re: Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only]

Post by Deus Crux Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 am

In.
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only] Empty Re: Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only]

Post by Sanctity Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am

Ready to rock n' roll!
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Yey! The posting shall be doubled!
    Viktor Diesel
    Viktor Diesel
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Viktor Diesel Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Might I be able to join in if someone decides not to?
    Collateral Damage
    Collateral Damage
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Collateral Damage Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Locked, loaded and ready to rock.
    Collateral Damage ready for deployment. Of Hatchets and Zombies[invite only] 3446098708
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

The thread is now started, post at your pleasure.

Diesel, If a spot should open at any point, I will PM you and we can discuss your grand entrance. For now, i'd like to stick with those already signed up. This is my first thread, and i want to keep it simple

http://www.falloutequestria.net/t753-of-hatchets-and-zombes-closed#20224

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:10 am