Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

5 posters

Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix)

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix) Empty Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix)

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 am

A red hooded figure burst through a door, turning the heads of everypony in the restaurant. A quick look from Cross Roads sent them all returning to their meals and random chatter fills the room once more.

Normally Cross would have been more patient, but not this time. The prize he sought, an advanced peice of pre-war tech, drove him to abandon his normal calm.

Walking through the crowd, the red-hooded figure glances from under his hood to the back room, looking for an old compatriot of his.

"Hello Kes, seems you decided to accept my offer..." The Gryphon remains emotionless, Cross takes this in as acknowledgment, sitting down and lowering his hood to cover his eyes.

'My contacts told me I could trust these ponies...seems I can't trust them to appear on time..' the clanks and noises diluting his mental focus. He imagines, these ponies to be the best of the best, fully capable of what he had in store for them, and he had quite a assignment for them, and with this occurrence, he was least of all, how a pony would say, impressed.

"Still...they earned the opportunity...to say the very least", Cross states out loud to himself, with only Kes remaining motionless.

He had spent some of the last few weeks tracking them, watching them, and buying information, it was the only way he could be sure. He personally delivered a letter to each one, completely hidden by his hood, handing over the parchment without saying a word.

Last edited by Cross Roads on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix) Empty Re: Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix)

Post by Kestrel Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:31 am

On the surface of the table, worn and scratched as it was, sat a single bottle of whiskey; Kestrel's signature drink. He had taken the liberty of ordering himself the beverage a minute or two after he entered the old bar.

The waitress had been rather nervous serving him, but a quick tip made sure she kept a weary smile on her face whenever the old bird actually ordered something. The fact that she didn't make small talk was easily overlooked. Kes didn't like to waste time of such trivial things as speech anyway.

Cross' entrance was met with a simple silent nod. He might not have been what most would call a friend of Cross's, but Kes was not one to turn down a job over something like that. The fact that Cross had actually personally requested the gryphons assistance served to peak his curiosity.

'The hell are you into horn-head?' he pondered silently, taking a quick drag off of his bottle. The burn felt nice.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix) Empty Re: Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix)

Post by Athanix Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Athanix walked in to the dingy little restaurant that he had been invited to with only a content look on his face. He looked around the room to see that his gaze was being met by the judging gazes of all the ponies and people in the restaurant.

Seeing this Athanix just laughed to himself as he pushed his glasses up.
    "A zebra walks into a bar... That sounds like a great start to a joke." Quickly eyeing out the room he saw a red clad figure sitting at a table with a griffon across the way downing bottles of whiskey. That had to be the guy he was looking for. Walking slowly up to the mismatched pair he threw a small pouch onto the table which let out fine particles of a special something that he mixed up before walking into the bar.

"Before we discuss the matter at hand, can I get you two fellas anything to drink?" Athanix said pulling his glasses down to reveal his dark green eyes.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Silver Hoof had several things to attend to before he could meet the "Red Hooded figure at the back of the restaurant." Normally Silver Hoof would ignore something like this, but the mentioning of pre-war tech in the letter intrigued him.

As he walked into the restaurant his smaller stature went by unnoticed for the most part until the hostess showed up to ask him, "How many".

Silver Hoof kindly responded, "Actually I'm looked for a red-hooded pony I believe. I think hes in the back of the restaurant... Oh wait never-mind, I see him! Id love a menu though." With that Silver Hoof grabbed a menu and went to the back table.

He looked at the unicorn, the griffon and the zebra. The only seat left was the one between the griffon and zebra. He sat the menu on the place-mat in front of the seat and sat down. "Sorry, had some bartering to do..." He looked through the menu.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Cross Roads looked up, glancing up at group that has gathered, measuring each of their personalities to a key. Once they had all been seated, Cross pulled back his hood
    " Hello, everypony, I'm glad you decided to come....I have a proposal for you."

Looking at their eyes, he continued further.

"After this task, you will have to lay low for awhile, so I'm giving you aliases, you three will be Mr. Black, Mr. Stripe. and Mr. Silver. I myself will only be referred to as Mr. Red."

"There is a purple hooded pony who is at odds with myself in town, under no circumstances can he be harmed" Deepening his voice to emphasis the point.

"He along with some guards are holding up in a bank with a case in the vault, the case has a talisman"

"Mr. Stripe here will provide the main distraction he will act as my servant expressing my 'interest' to purchase some of their antiquities"

"Mr. Black will be outside, on a nearby ledge overseeing the operation, and Mr. Silver will be in the back of the bank ready to go through the vault back door once we unlocked it."

"Any questions?", Cross hoped this would play on them well enough to get them involved.

"There are a few other things worth selling in that case, gems and laser rifles and whatnot, the market value of what I estimate to be in there enough to cut the 3 of you 200 caps each, my only desire is for that one item which will be encased inside another box within the case."

Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 am

Silver Hoof was looking through the menu and decided what he would order. He casually looked up from the menu, he had never done something like this before but he had read about it, and thought this would be cool, so he was acting like he knew what he was doing.

He spoke quietly but assuredly, "Id prefer those laser rifles and amplifier gems to be honest..."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 am

Having never been one for energy/magic based weaponry, Kes couldn't say he was very exited about that being his reward; not that the big leather-clad gryphon was talking anyway. No, Kestrel was just taking the occasional drag from his whiskey and examining the others with his piercing, frigid gaze.

'Interesting spread...' he mused, paying particular attention to the Zebra that had walked in earlier. Didn't see to many of those around. Ah well, Kes was not going to complain about present company, if they proved themselves useful Kes might even be so kind as to speak more than a few words to them.

For now though he just kept his beak shut, dipped his whiskey, and made a list of this jobs details. But there was one major curiosity that he had, one simple little detail that he needed an answer to. He decided to quickly ask about it, addressing the issue with a simple one word question; as always, it came out in a frigid, gravelly monotone.

"Security?"
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Athanix just sat back as he listened to Cross's plan. Through his black glasses he quickly took note of the three sitting at the table. A unicorn with an ingenious plan that he was quite confident in. A pegasus that seemed a little detached, but not so much so that he was not listening. And the griffon who sat back in his chair with a face cold as and barren as the inner workings of a hellhounds mind. He did spot the griffon eyeing him however probably noting everyone just like he was.

Athanix just smiled as he sprinkled a little something into his untouched drink. He was digging the codename thing that the guy had going on for them, and he also liked the idea that he would have to talk to these guard ponies in sort of ironic way.

Wait. It wasn't funny at all, not even ironically!

"What exactally am I distracting any how? I wouldn't like to walk up to this party and not know who the buck I'm talking too." Athanix said as he gave his menu to the waitress. He pulled down his shades to stare at the waitress as he moved his whisky glass to the side.

"You can take that too. I don't quick like the taste of it. See, I can tell just by looking at your drink. It looks like somepony made a number one in it just to spite the zebra , and it kind of reminds me how much I hate to drink. I thought your beverages might be up to par, but it seems like I was sadly mistaken." Athanix said as he turned his attention back to the three at the table. "Feel free to take, I didn't not even touch it with my lips, to that I solemely swear."

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 pm

"Yes...", Eying Mr. SIlver, you can keep the rifle, in fact you ponies can keep anything you can take without deterance to the mission. and..." turning towards Mr. Black.

"Yes there is security, there are 3 talon company mercs on the outside, flying and watching the roof, 4 armed guards on the inside, and 2 acolytes to the purple hooded figure, who are not to be harmed if possible"

"In total, my intelligence tells me there is 7 targets on the inside. The bank is mostly empty except for a front desk, and a vault behind the desk. However, there is a back door next to the vault for transporting valuables" Now he turned to them in general

"Our identities are protected, and this 'talisman' is extremely valuable to me, but all the more challenge to you"

"...and to clarify your assignment Mr. Stripe...MR. STRIPE, you are my servant and guide, you need to express my interest in purchasing antiquities from the vault, making sure the hooded one does not see me. Once the acolyte is showing me around the vault, you will secretly unlock the side door allowing Mr. Silver to act under the radar, while we provide the main distraction. The case should be lying on the desk although it could be chained"

"I don't suggest taking too much plunder, that'll cause too much heat on any one of us."

"Now..." he stood up, "Let us begin gentlemen"

MISSION MUSIC
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 pm

One last shot of whiskey passed into the Gryhpon's gullet, leaving his throat aflame with that familiar, comforting burn. He had watched his intake carefully this evening, ingesting only enough alcohol to leave his belly warm. Not enough to get drunk, never enough to get drunk. The barely touched bottle found itself a comfortable new home in one of the pockets of Kestrels leather armor.

The go-ahead from Cross had him on his feet in moments. Kes's face, his eyes, his whole body seemed to shift from 'Cold-hearted killer' into an unsettling hybrid of dissonant serenity and predatory alertness. No emotion, no nervousness or fear showed through.Just an infallible air of frigid peace, with hints of primal instinct.

He was ready to hunt now, ready to do his part.

The Gryphon stepped back from the table and turned towards Mr. Silver; who had been seated to his right. With a quick, fluid motion the gryphon silently flicked his beak towards the door.

Let the game begin.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Rise of the Reservoir Four [Invite Only] (Silver Hoof, Kes, Anthanix) Res4j
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Silver Stood and followed Mr. Black's lead. He couldn't believe what he had signed up for but wasn't going to act like a kiddy school mare. Looking back at the table he shrugged. Being in town, and empty stomach could mean wonders for him in the ways of stealth and comfort. He strutted after the Griffon, throwing on some solid black shades as he did so.

The mission was simple, whack a few colts, take a case, and take all the valuables your saddlebags could carry.

What could go wrong?
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Athanix just stood up and pushed back into there normal position on his muzzle as he strolled out of the small resturaunt as he followed his two winged partners. He stopped a bit as he pulled out a small ledger from his hidden cloack pocket. Looking over his ledger once he smiled once again as he placed it back into his cloak.

Going through his list of stupid things he would have to try on these mercs he turned to Mr. Red waving him a hoof to edge him on to the mission. The sooner they got this started, the sonner he could off some new tricks that he hadn't tried yet.

This would be a fun mission indeed. Albeit he hasn't tried anything like this in a while. But hey, what the hell would go wrong? All he had to do was keep a bunch'a ponies occupied for a little bit and that will only require him to talk to the poor ponies that they were robbing.

This was going to be a fun one indeed. Brushing his mane a bit he continued on his way to begin the mission.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 am

"Over here", as they began to close near the bank, Mr. Red signaled the others to an alley and produced a suitcase. Using his magic to pop it open, out floating four matching suits and sunglasses.

"No need for them to get a catch of our cutie mark eh?" The Resevoir four quickly suited up, all of them matching except for Mr. Red who opted to keep the cloak as well. Hidden within the darkness of the alley he began to give them their last words before gametime.

"Now behind this corner is the bank, the Talon Mercs won't give Mr. Stripe any trouble, their mostly there for show, the inside guard ponies are going need convincing to let you talk to an acolyte to open the vault."

"Now Mr. Black..." he turned towards Kes, "Mr. Silver here...is going to be a nice guy and wait patiently by the back door for us to let him start snatching the goods." With a deepening tone he began to emphasize how important everypony's role was.

"Mr. Black the Mercs are going to be trying to watch that door, most likely the sergeant...so i must ask...would you kindly...get up there and kill that sunuvabitch?"

Turning his gaze to the three of them, he even began to let out a small smile

"Now in the event of anything, and I do mean anything, wether failure or success, we need to regroup, we meet at the old barn just a few miles south of town...Now I assume you are all professionals and no further instruction is needed so......Mr. Stripe, lead the way"

Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:57 am

If there was one thing to be said about Kestrel at this moment it was this.

The Gryphon looked damned good in a suit.

Sure it felt rather confining, but that was to be expected. Especially since Kestrel had slid both his whiskey and his old 10mm pistol, the pistol having come from his saddle bags, into the inside of the jacket.

Kes was not complaining though.

The big guy got his orders again just as he was slipping on his shades. The unique frames only served to increase his intimidation factor by hiding his cold, predatory eyes behind an impenetrable wall of black plastic/glass.

A quick nod and he was off towards the building next to the bank. Silently making his way up the stairs towards the roof.

If the mercs were as wise as most of Talon company, they would have secured the roof of building across from the bank's backdoor; and probably set up a secure position to pick off any potential threats from there. That would let them remain out of harms way, and make this crap job that much easier.

Poor fools would never see Kes coming.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Silver Hoof suited up and flapped his wings a few times to make sure he could fly easily. He slid on his new blacker shades. Apparently the ones he brought weren't good enough, but he didn't stress about it.

He listened to Mr. Red bark orders and nodded when they were to get to it. Silver tossed on a Stealth Buck and silently followed Mr. Black. He didn't want to be seen and besides he had to go to a back door being carefully watched.

He made his way to the building and slid around it dodging a walking talon Merc. Damn these Griffons are Huge! He stepped to the back door and waited just to the right of it.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 am

Slipping into his suit he eyed the pair of shades he just recived from Mr. Red. After a bit of examantion, he popped them into an empty pocket. Pushing his cracked shades up his muzzle and dusting the imaginary dust off his suit, he walked into the bank.

The talon mercs just stood there. He found it quite funny though that there expressions were a mix of shock and disbelife. What the hell was a zebra doing there and more importantly, why does he look so attractive in that suit?! Athanix just smiled as he walked up to the baurd ponies. Seeing the zebra there weapons came into view as they pointed it straight at the zebra.

''What do you want scum?'' The big one said.

Athanix just ran a hoof through his messy mane as he spoke.
    ''Why hello there my fine equine friends. I am here to request the permission for master to speak to the acolyte. He wishes to acquisition some of the fine things that you have for his private collection.'' Pulling his glasses down he looked straight at them with his dark green eyes. ''Would you two allow our audience with him? I would be very grateful if you would bless me with such a privilage.''

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Cross followed up behind Anthanix, holding himself back while he spoke to the guards. He was far enough that the chatter escaped his ears, it would be important that he gave them the demeanor they expect out of aristocratic pony, although that was never truly his nature, he always felt refined from his childhood at Tenpony tower, but it never truly fitted him as a daring treasure hunter, although his diction...that he kept because it had always reminded him of his educated background.

Cross turned his head away from the sun, lifted his chin up and tapped his hoof on the street repeatably. The guards were just trash and dregs from the wasteland, any sign of weakness can only be 'afforded' by rich ponies such as Cross himself, or at least he was trying to appear to be.

Being the only one still on the road, the cobblestone echoed in his ears, the clatter beginning to annoy even him, so he gazed over to Mr. Stripe to check on his progress and was a bit perplexed by what he saw.

'Well now, would you look at that..." The zebra was playing his role perfectly, extremely well, perhaps even a bit too well...Still, Cross was surprised at his couth and suaveness, that perhaps this zebra may become even more useful later on.

Suddenly the guard gave Mr. Stripe the go-ahead, Cross scoffed at the time it took to negotiate such 'passage' for the 'master'.

Still he was not about to complain, yet the situation required it so he fought back the urge to break character and set the guards on fire.

"I say, I am now insulted, where in Equestria should I, Mr. Red ever be expected to wait that long? I have you know I'll be speaking to your employer about this!" Stomping forward and coming up to stare the little leader right in the the eye, confusing emitting from the expression on his face.

"We expect no more trouble, a pony of my stature should not be treated like a common dreg"

'that should give the others enough time'
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Unawares of the goings on at the Bank's front door, Kestrel continued his mission. Quietly has he could manage he slid up the stairs of the ruined building, making his way to the top. His suit helped a bit, being so form fitting it did not make as much noise as Kes's usual attire did.

About 3/4 of the way up the stair well, he began to hear the faint echo of some people talking.

"Man what kind of bullshit is this, Chum and Biggs get to guard the front door and they smack us on roof-detail" one of the unknown individuals said, clearly annoyed at his current assignment.

"Shut your beak, you want Sarge to hear you? Gawd damn, I knew you were stupid but not suicidal!" another, older sounding voice said.

Good. They did set up a place on the roof

Kes thought to himself, slowing his ascent of the building so as to listen in on the conversation a bit more.

Minutes passed and Kes was soon nearing the top of the stairs, even with his slow pace, and the two discussed many a topic.

Including just how fine Gawd's tailend was.

Idiots

Kes thought to himself, as he neared the top of the stairwell. Physical desire had no place in a job, didn't these Talons know that? You think about anything other than your work and you wound up dead sooner or later.

Carefully he pressed himself down against the concrete, making it next to impossible to see him in the shadows of the upper-level access room. From here he could see an open door leading out to the Roof. A bit of squinting and Kes could make out the feathers of one of the griffons next to the door.

The other griffon he had heard was not in his LOS (line of sight); not good.

Kes decided to wait for now, plan out his attack route. If he just rushed in, pistol blazing, he would fail. Even rookie Talons have decent aim. So just how was he going to eliminate these guards...
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Silver Hoof was waiting for the door to click open and then he heard laughter from the roof.

Dammit, Mr. Black is probably having a hell of time getting these guys down quietly. Well Stealth Buck, don't fail me now.

Silver Hoof quietly cleared his throat. He was about to clear the way for the griffon at the risk of his own life. After all the griffon had to let him in.

He Began singing. Not loudly, but just loud enough the guards on the roof would notice and attempt to leave their positions.

Oh they tell me of a home far beyond the skies
    Oh they tell me of a home far away
    Oh they tell me of a home where no storm clouds rise
    Oh, they tell me of an unclouded day

Oh the land of cloudless day
    Oh the land of an unclouded sky
    Oh they tell me of a home where no storm clouds rise
    Oh they tell me of an unclouded day

Oh they tell me of a home where my friends have gone
    Oh they tell me of that land far away
    Where the tree of life in eternal bloom
    Sheds its fragrance through the unclouded day

Oh they tell me of a Princess in Her beauty there
    And they tell me that mine eyes shall behold
    Where She sits on the throne that is whiter than snow
    In the city that is made of gold

Oh they tell me that she smiles on her fillies there
    And her smile drives their sorrows all away
    And they tell me that no tears ever come again
    In that lovely land of unclouded day

With the end of his song, his Stealth Buck only had a quarter power remaining.
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Athanix pulled his shades up as he spoke. He wondered if bowing would be overdoing it, but he thought that that would be a little too nice for these shit smeared mongrels. He just offered a polite smile as he trotted to keep up with Mr. Red who was already blowing some steam. As he got close he whispered in his ear.

"Don't oversell is hot shot. Remember you are trying to avoid a certain pony. Quickly now say 'Thank you for the water slave. I was in need of a drink,' as I hand you this dirty water. Don't want this to look suspicious, alright? And don't worry about the water, I put some radaway in the thing. You should be fine."

With that said Athanix stepped back as he gingerly pulled out a small bottle of water that he indeed cleaned with radaway. He extended his hoof offering it to Cross, all the while keeping his eyes peeled for mister unmentionable.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Cross scoffed, and took the meager cup from Athanix, taking a small sip and handing back the rest of it to Athanix, turning his head up high at the the indignity of being forced to wait....The guards looked at each other in disbelief.

Speaking in whispers, they glanced at the Mr. Stripe and Mr. Red, then the leader stepped forward.

"Alright, ya'll two can go in but keep it down, Ms. Dreams is studying so the acolyte will show you da crap they got back there."

The opened the door, a loud groan announcing the duo's arrival. Shadows retreated from the stretch of light, shuttered windows did not break the dimmed gloominess

And they stepped forward, hoofsteps clanking on the tile. And a small unicorn in a purple cloak greeted them.

"Hello, my professor, Sweet Dreams is occupied at the moment...so if you'll just follow me I'll show you to the vault"

They followed her to an old round steel door, and with the glowing of her horns, the gears behind turning and cranking to the unicorn who knew how to unlock its hidden locks.

"Mr. Stripe...would you kindly,....take a moment and wait out here?? this shalt only be a moment..." Cross gazed at the marvels on the table, various gems and arcanic rifles and pistols, but the case, with the lavender star and M.W.T symbol had caught his eye, and he could not help but stare...

"I'm sorry...Mister, but that particular case is still under review and I'm afraid it won't be for sale...although we have some protective talismans if thats what your after..."

Mr. Red sighed, it'd have to wait,
    "Why yes, do show me everything, hold nothing back..."

Last edited by Cross Roads on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 am

Oh they tell me of a home where my friends have gone
    Oh they tell me of that land far away
    Where the tree of life in eternal bloom
    Sheds its fragrance through the unclouded day

"The fuck? You hear that?" one guard said.

"Yeah? The hell is that, singing?" came the reply.

"Well come one bird-brains lets go check it out 'for Sarge kicks our tail feathers for not doing it"

Like moths to a flame... Kes thought, watching as the two guards next to the staircase began to walk over to check out the source of the disturbance. Prowling up as quietly as possible Kes peaked his head outside of the door. The two from the stairs were nearing the edge of the roof, a third was set up on the roofs edge, in a makeshift snipers nest, a hunting rifle firmly in his talons. He seemed to be looking for whoever was singing.

Oh they tell me of a Princess in Her beauty there
    And they tell me that mine eyes shall behold
    Where She sits on the throne that is whiter than snow
    In the city that is made of gold

Kes did his best to remain unnoticed as pulled his pistol from inside his suit. Funny thing about looking into a scope. It kills your peripheral vision. Most likely, if Kes was quiet, the sniper would not see him as he preformed his next action. He would hear him though.

Oh they tell me that she smiles on her fillies there
    And her smile drives their sorrows all away
    And they tell me that no tears ever come again
    In that lovely land of unclouded day

Kes took took aim at the first gryphon, one of the ones making his way towards the roofs edge. Judging by his size the Talon Merc was not a day over 20. He would be the first to die, then his friend, then the sniper. Kes felt only one thing when he pulled the trigger, the same thing he always felt when he shot someone.

Recoil.

(Rolling to fire four rounds. Two rounds each, aimed at the two gryphons moving towards the roof edge unarmored necks/heads. Guns 65, sneak 60. Gun used 10mm pistol, 12 round magazine.)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 am

The member 'Kestrel' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 26, 45, 73, 74
    Athanix
    Athanix
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Athanix Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

Seeing that Mr. Red was occupied with his act, Athanix took the opportunity to casually walk towards the back door. There was a guard standing there. Probably the new guy considering that he was slightly slouching and wasn't really paying attention when Athanix walked up to him and promptly snapped his neck. He then proceeding to rummage through the various pockets in the dead guard pony's barding until he found a key ring.

With a single key on it.

Athanix almost dropped the thing in sheer horror.

'Oh gawd, one key on one key ring! The absolute horror, why can't I stop looking at it!'

With that, he quickly jammed the keys into the door, swung it open, and headed back to Mr. Red, still visibly shaken.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:23 pm