Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Gift of the Dovah (MLP/Skyrim Crossover Fanfic)

Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Gift of the Dovah (MLP/Skyrim Crossover Fanfic) Empty Gift of the Dovah (MLP/Skyrim Crossover Fanfic)

Post by Ashen Coat Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 am

So some of you may be aware of the fanfic I started awhile ago (Nearly a year to be precise) called Gift of the Dovah, after I've mentioned it in chat a few times. You may also remember how I haven't actually updated the fic in nearly a year if you actually took any interest in it.

Well, I've started trying to change that. Recently I've gone back to the fic, working on it again with the intention of reviving it. I have started working on revising all the original chapters, improving on them and adding things that I need to add (Specifically Shining Armor and Cadence mostly, as the original chapters were written before they had their episode and I knew they existed).

I've finished editing the Prologue, and have decided to share it with all of you to see what you all think of my work. It and the rest of the original chapters once I edit them won't go up on Fimfiction until they're all done and I have completed two more chapters to give them something new to make up for the fact that I haven't updated it in nearly a year. But once they do I'll add the Fimfiction link to here. If you're really interested in looking at the unedited original versions of Chapters 1-3, you can search for it.

For those of you who have never heard of Gift of the Dovah allow me to explain the premise. It is a crossover of the original MLP:FIM 'verse (Although the idea of doing this with FOE and adding Fus Ro Dah to Littlepip's arsenal has amused me) and Skyrim. Unlike FOE it is more of a straight crossover of the two universes rather then a fusion of the two. As for the premise of the story itself, well, let me borrow my summary from Fimfiction here for a second.

"After a dragon attacks Ponyville, Twilight discovers she has a strange new ability. What does it have to do with the dragons that are cropping up everywhere, and what will it mean for Equestria?"

So yeah. Without further ado, for those of you who are still interested after reading all of that, let me present the Prologue for Gift of the Dovah for you to enjoy.

Chapter List
    • Prologue - Rebirth

This list will be updated as I add new chapters, and as I said I will eventually post the link to Fimfiction. Also, if you are, for some reason, allergic to Google Docs like Bakewell is but want to read this anyway, PM me and I'll try to send you a copy through the site.

One final note, I'd like to thank Mr. Samedi, for helping with many of the ideas since the very beginning of this, and Bakewell Tart, for helping proofread the prologue and hopefully the rest of this.

Now, enjoy, and feel free to comment and criticize the story. I welcome any thoughts you guys have on it.