Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

Shemik[Earth Pony]

Shemik
    Shemik
    Level 1
    Level 1

Shemik[Earth Pony] Empty Shemik[Earth Pony]

Post by Shemik Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am

==Basic Information==
    Name: Shemik
    Race: Earth Pony
    Shemik[Earth Pony] Shemik10
    ==Physical Description==
    Picture:
    Coat Colour: Grey
    Mane and Tail Colour: White
    Eye Colour: Magenta
    Cutie Mark: Two hooves shaking together

==Personality==
    Smiles are free, the intentions behind them... not always. Shemik is an opportunist. He believes in making good deals, whatever the deals may be. He came from Stalliongrad in search of a better life, and trafficking drugs, selling and buying slaves and dealing with raiders did brought this life to him.

Yet he sees what he is doing. He knows what the drugs do, he knows what fate awaits the slaves. And he just doesn't care. One day, when he'll have enough of caps and be fed up with his toil, he'll ditch everything, find himself a mare and start a family away from this. But it will be his family, under his protection. There, the bifurcation in his mind hides. The differentiation is simply between 'mine' and 'other'. He cares about 'mine' only. Mine friends. Mine deals. Myself.

"All I want is a good deal for myself. It's all pony could need, or want."

==History==
    My history. Where I came from, why am I here, and perhaps where I might end up one day. It's a good question, I do not deny that. Though I guess that the answer is going to disappoint you, it's boring.

I was born in a place called Podolina. Very cold place, near Stalliongrad. Always covered in snow, and the weather was even worse than here, in around Manehatten. Podolina is a small town, hidden in between two very high mountains. They kept it covered from unwanted attention, but also very isolated. Only few caravan traders knew of its existence.

That, the solitude of the place, explains why I am here. I was bored. The place was calm, and going nowhere. Nothing to do but to hunt and shovel snow. So what did I did? Signed up for a caravan guard, and got the fuck out of all that snow. Best decision I made in my life, I tell you.

The caravan was heading for a place that was called New Appleloosa. I had no idea where it was, so I simply asked the caravan leader, "Is snow in this Appleloosa?" He said there was no snow, and that it was a good place to make money. You have no idea how happy I was when I realized that there will be no more snow, and that the place is actually very warm. So I decided to stay.

During my years here, in Capital, I managed to get a sniff of the slave trade, when I worked as a guard for one caravan that was, among other goods, ferried slaves into Fillydeplphia. The trader asked me if I want to give it a try. Well, I did, and in the end, it proved to be a good business. And good business, my friend, that is my life.

==SPECIAL==
    Strength: 6
    Perception: 5
    Endurance: 6
    Charisma: 7
    Intelligence: 6
    Agility: 5
    Luck: 5

==Secondary Attributes==
    Health: 205
    DT: 15(7 natural, 8 Merc outfit)
    AP: 30
    RM: 6
    Crit Threshold: 96
    Botch Threshold: 6
    Dodge: 15
    ==Skills==
    Barter: 38 [Tag]
    Energy Weapons: 19
    Explosives: 19
    Guns: 19
    Lockpick: 19
    Medicine: 21
    Melee: 36 [Tag]
    Repair: 21
    Science: 21
    Sneak: 19
    Speech: 38 [Tag]
    Survival: 21
    Unarmed: 21

==Racial Attributes==
    EARTH PONY
    Wardens of the earth. You may not have wings or magic, but you make do with what you’ve got.

• Natural DT: 5
    • Natural unarmed damage: 5
    • Can learn Equestrian martial arts.
    • Stand Firm: +15 health. Gain 1 additional health on each level up.
    • Stainless Steel Guts: +10 poison resistance and radiation resistance.
    • True Grit: Can increase Endurance to 12 via perks.

==Traits==
    Intimidating Presence: You have a powerful, unsettling presence. Some NPCs may be more careful about what they do or say around you so as not to arouse your ire, but you take a -1 penalty to RM.

==Perks==

==Inventory==
    Knife Spear
    Mercenary Outfits
    50 Caps

Last edited by Shemik on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 am