Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Epsilon
Athanix
Shutter
Sky
Lucky Draw
Zestari
10 posters

Welcome to Stableton. Population: You [Closed] [Finished]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Welcome to Stableton. Population: You [Closed] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Stableton. Population: You [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Sky Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

Sky sighed, she knew they were right, but caps are still caps and this mare needs the caps. "Yeah i know,not the first time i sold chems. And the dealer im selling to is trustworthy, sold to him many times before." Sky finished with a smile on her face. "Besides i got protection, my pistol is more than enough to handle anypony."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Welcome to Stableton. Population: You [Closed] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Welcome to Stableton. Population: You [Closed] [Finished]

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Bakewell decided that Sky could probably take care of herself and would only be annoyed by further cautions, so she let the subject drop with the silent prayer that she wouldn’t later regret doing so.

“Alright, Let’s go! Oh, one moment. I never actually emptied my bags. Probably should have done that before putting the mint-als in it, eh?” She chuckled at her own stupidity before temporarily removing the chems and dumping the meager contents of her bags unceremoniously into the “root and plants and stuff” crate.

“Okay, now I’m ready! Are you two ready? I’m ready!” Bakewell happily talked before moving to the door, kicking the rock away, and resuming her part time job of “Doorstop”.

“Adventure awaits! Or at the very least a lot of dirt and radiation.” The earth pony joked as she held the door open.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"Very well, Sky, just... be careful." She dropped the questioning.

Zestari wandered over to the bed and retrieved her saddlebags. There was still some space left in them, and besides, Bakewell and her had not talked about where they would store the zebra's stuff in the meantime. Not only that but she wasn't sure she was okay with leaving all of her possessions here alone.

She waited for Bakewell to empty her own saddlebags, then chuckled at her enthusiasm, "Alright, let's go find stuff to build a bed, and a lockbox if we can!" She stepped out the door into the streets of Stableton then turned and waited for the other two to follow.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

"yup im ready." Sky said as she followed bakewell and zestari out the door, feeling a bit guilty for taking the party min-tals. "Where are we off first?" Sky asked bakewell.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Bakewell stood for a moment longer, glancing back into her home. The one room shack that had seemed so empty and lifeless only yesterday suddenly seemed to glow with potential. She could already imagine all of the changes. Two sets of saddlebags hanging on the wall, maybe sometimes there would even be three sets. Another bed used almost every night by another living, breathing equine. No longer feeling strangely alone in her own town. Bakewell allowed her gaze to shift to the framed picture beside her bed. The actual photo wasn’t visible from the door, but the earth pony had long ago memorized the image. Two Stable fillies, side by side. Every bond Bakewell had made since losing Cream had been because of some sense of duty to the town, and because of it the mare had on occasion felt like she didn’t really belong. Maybe now things would be different. Zestari and Sky would be her friends, not Stabletons! Hers!

The door-stopping earth pony gave the picture a small smile, before turning around and galloping up to the zebra and pegasus. “Oooh, I don’t know! There’s just sooo many places to look. Hmmm. There are some old ruined pre-war houses kinda-sorta north, or there’s the building I got those crates from! Or maybe we can find some place totally new! Ooh, what if we just kinda…” The energetic suggestions continued as the happy pony pranced down the road. Maybe, with genuine friendship from Zestari and Sky, Bakewell could feel like she actually belonged in Stableton. Heck, it was almost like a brand new start. It could be just like entering Stableton for the first time. Yeah, that sounded good! Of course, there was something that newcomers to the city almost always had to face: Her welcome.

Welcome to Stableton, Bakewell. she thought to herself, chuckling slightly from the sheer absurdity of actually giving herself a welcome. Population: You!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 pm