Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Techno placeholder
Happy Trails
Starry Night
World Warden
8 posters

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by Big Rodeo Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Rodeo was a little inpatient. He wanted to get his stuff so he could leave and find a saloon to pass out in. Water was something he could use, however, he though as the discussion moved into that direction. He lifted a hoof and scratched at his bloody chin.

"Water. We could all use some water. Just another thing we all need that them raiders got. Now let's move, ain't gonna get it no sooner by sittin' 'round talkin' 'bout it."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Normal Day... [Closed][Finished]

Post by Happy Trails Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"No, but I'm not getting shot by a friendly if a few minutes can stop it."

Trails flipped his saddlebags shut. The sun was setting fast and he never liked to be out int the dark of the wasteland. Trails took the lead and reloaded his shotgun. He checked to see Starry and Rodeo were close behind him before pushing open the door to manufacturing wing.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 pm

"Alrighty! Let's go. I'm right behind you. I mean, beside you. I'm right beside you, so I don't shoot you in the flank by mistake." Starry stepped forward, standing beside Trails as she fumbled over her words.
    "Now let's serve us some justice!" Starry exclaimed, beaming proudly and pounding a hoof on the ground for emphasis.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:19 am

Spark Fire was a little confused. "One of the ponies had him light a fire, but now they were going to leave. Maybe it was to find their way back and to ward off any bugs. Yeah that makes sense." He reassured himself

"Alright, it is just this way..." he began with gusto before pausing and continuing with, "Uhm, Miss Starry Night, do you mind if I set this empty missile launcher down. Not that I don't mind carrying it for you, but it just seems like something that will get in my way if we get attack by anything else here..."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am

Starry smiled nervously, having just realized how selfish it was of her to expect the dragon to carry the heavy, currently useless missle launcher for the entire trip. "Oh, not at all! I don't mind if we leave it behind," she answered to him. "It's very heavy, and even with your strength, I don't want to burden you unnecessarily."
    "Oh, and you can just call me Starry. Or Night. Or Stars. You can even call me egghead, the ponies in the stable always called me that. I's a little nostalgic actually."
    Starry sighed longingly, "Those were the days... oh!" she snapped back to attention. "We should get moving! Lead the way, Sparks! Let's make this quick though, I think Sir Pounds a Lot over there is getting impatient." She pointed her hoof at Rodeo.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 am

Techno stood by the doorway, rifling through his bags, taking an inventory of what he had regarding medical supplies, paying a fair amount of attention to the conversation going on. "If you're going to go fight raiders for water, I think you'd appreciate a medic on hand, don't you think? I'm tagging along with ya." he said, while refitting the bag onto his back.
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 am

Spark Fire tried his best to stifle a giggle as "Sir Pounds a lot" was quite a silly name for anything.

"Right, then I guess we best hurry... I would hate to be pounded." He said, once more barely keeping himself from giggling even more.

Spark Fire picked up the pace and started moving toward the place, walking and talking as if he knew where he was going. "Know if I remember correctly it was down this hall on the right, then within a wierd room with lots of seats. It always smelt funny but there were vapor traps everywhere."

"I remember when I was forced to watch a couple captured pilgrims clean that room out without any tools...Brrr" He punctuated with a full body shiver.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am

"So much for a simple hit and run." grumbled Trails. What was this one of Red Eye's hordes? He stopped and started barking out orders again."Everypony that's coming stay quiet from here on. Sparky you take Starry and the Doc to grab water. Rodeo and I will keep on with our search. When you're done Starry should be able to lead you back to us." He stomped a hoof t set everpony off and started walking again.

Trails tooke a drink from his flask then held it out to Rodeo,"Want a nip?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Silver Hoof sat by the roaring fire and pulled out the pipbucks he had obtained. He went through the pieces and realized he had enough to make a fully functioning pipbuck again. "Oh thank Celestia!" He put only the pieces he needed back into his saddle bag main compartment and the rest into the side compartment. He sat staring at the fire waiting for the others to get back.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Rodeo looked upon the flask being extended to him, them back to Happy Trails. Without further hesitation, he took the flask by the nozzle in his teeth and pointed it toward the ceiling, draining its contents down his throat. Upon finishing, he looked back to Happy, then crossed his eyes to look back at the empty flask.

He handed it back, and looked back forward, knowing he had involuntarily done something wrong. "Ah'll get'cha more after this," he said, continuing forward.

Rodeo didn't have a lot to say. He usually didn't. But he knew the two of them were probably about to have to take on a whole squad of raiders. rodeo was up for the challenge, but was Happy?

"So, yer name's Happy Trails... Wonder why that is... What'cha do fer uh livin, Happy?" Rodeo wondered, trying to make conversation... which was odd of him to do.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm

"I've been a caravaner of some sort all my life." replied Trails, stuffing his flask back in his pack. "My folks were runners from out by New Pegasus. Did some runs that put them in hot water with some ponies out there and sent them on the run. Far as my name, I picked it when I got my cutie mark just like all the bucks in my family. Been living route to route and off the land ever since. You?"
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Rodeo hesitated, staring forward blankly as he walked. "Ah beat ponies up fer money... Lately, gotten inta guardin' caravans. Guess ya could call me uh mercenary." Rodeo turned away with a though, he wouldn't be telling Happy about it though. Doing what he wanted would get him noplace fast. His plan was to wait until he was old and useless for anything else. But maybe Rodeo would tell Happy if he could earn his trust.

"Hopefully, there ain't too many raiders... This nine Ah got from one of 'em only had 'bout uh clip. Ah got nuthin' but mah hooves after all them shots... But that's alright, Ah'm good with mah hooves."
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

"Call out for ammo if you need it. I'll be using my shotgun for most of the heavy lifting." Trails lit another smoke and continued down the pathway to the heart of manufacturing. He was more than certain that was where the remaining raiders would be camping. Good heavy blast doors, limited access, and wide sight lines frankly only an idiot would stay anywhere else. Hell that was an insult to idiots, anypony would be smart enough to stay there.

Trails unslung his shotgun and got on the righthoof side of the blastdoor. He cocked the gun and motioned Rodeo into position. The world got quiet. Trails slowed his breath to a slow rumble, going into his tunnel vision again. He set one hoof on the doors handle, counted to three in his head, and swung it open.
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Rodeo got into position next to the door where Happy had directed him. But not because he told him to, because Rodeo knew it was the best position to be in anyway. He drew his pistol, and stood ready.

Then the door swung open.

((gotta wait for Silver or Sparks (another staff member) to Red Shirt the raiders for us. Might take some time. :( sorry.))
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Starry trotted down the corridor hastily, intent on finding the water quickly. "Trails said that he and Sir Pounds would keep searching. I'm not trusting them to wait for us when they find those raiders."

"Hey Sparks! Just how are we going to get the vapors into our canteens?" Starry asked, before bursting into the room.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm

There was three Raiders assembled around a makeshift cannon ready to fire. The remaining raiders in the building gathered in the back room. They had heard all the noise in the building and were assembling to gain back their hideout. There was also two more next to the door. One wielding a pool cue, the other holding a fire ax. The door opened and the two Raiders by the door lunged forward to attack the intruders.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Trails dove into the room for cover, firing both barrels at once.
    "For mother fucking shit's sake."
    Silver H wrote:The member 'Big Rodeo' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Luck Die' : 1, 1
    Both of Trails' shots missed their targets.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 am

One of the Melee raiders continued his charge out the door and at Rodeo. The other Raider cackled loudly and screamed, "Crapshot!" as he charged at Trails, swinging his ax back and forth at him.

Silver H wrote:The member 'Game Warden' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Luck Die' : 3

The Raider barely grazed part of Trail's mane off.

Last edited by Game Warden on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Rodeo lunged at the charging raider and threw a hoof at it. His hoof stuck into the pony's jaw and knocked him off his hooves. The pony fell to the side and crashed to the floor, dropping his pool cue. Rodeo stepped up and pointed the 9mm pistol at the side of his head. He pulled the trigger and put a round through the raider's temple, then turned to assist Happy Trails.

Last edited by Big Rodeo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Trails reloaded the shotgun automatically. He swore loudly at the nick in his mane as he rolled out of the raiders reach. As he got to his hooves the raider manning the cannon began to swivel the gun around. Trails was pissed and fired both barrels at the axe raider. Almost symultaneosly the cannon stopped, pointing straight at him, and fired.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Starry's ears perked up, and her body froze, as she heard the faint sound of a cannon firing. "Did you hear that?" she called back to Techno and Sparkfire. Her face bore a look of concern and surprise, which quickly gave way to a very expressive form of anger.
    "Celestia banish me to the fucking moon! Those foals started fighting without us!" Starry dashed out the room and down the hallway, bumping into Sparkfire as she passed.
    "Come on! They might need our help!" Starry called back to them, as she rushed back down the hallway toward the sound of the cannon.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Roll for Trails' shots
    Silver H wrote:The member 'Game Warden' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Luck Die' : 10, 7

Both shots hit the raider and kill him instantly.

Last edited by Game Warden on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Techno turned and ran with Starry as he heard the gunshots ringing out from somewhere nearby. "Sparkfire! Let's go!" he called out behind him, before turning to Starry. "I think they should be OK until we get there. They're tough ponies, those two. I'm sure they can hold their own until we get there! Celestia damn it, I didn't want to use any more meds today!" he said, expressing his displeasure of having to spend more valuable medical supplies on the imminently injured ponies.
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Roll for cannon shot

'Luck Die' : 7

Trails got hit by the cannon in the right side, crippling him and knocking him over. He is now unable to fire accurately or walk under his own power.

Last edited by Game Warden on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Happy Trails dropped the raider with the axe, and then was shot by the cannon. Rodeo didn't have a second to blink. His eyes averted back to the cannon and the raider pony behind it. Rodeo had plenty of shots left in his pistol, and fired off five at the raider pony behind the cannon.

One hit him in the head, a few ricocheted off the cannon, and the rest found their homes in his body. The raider slammed to the floor with a thump, and blood poured out onto the ground.

Rodeo turned and walked over to Happy Trails. He stood over him a moment, looking down at him with his death stare, the pistol dangling from his mouth. He wasn't going to hurt him, he only wanted to scare him. After his moment, he replaced the pistol to its holster and knelt down to his side to inspect his wounds.

"Ya been hit anyplace else?" he asked, using his hooves to pull the armor away and reveal the wound. "This might hurt, don't whine like a bitch," Rodeo said, pulling a strap hard to undo it.

Last edited by Big Rodeo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 pm