Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Kira
Sub Warden
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Sky
9 posters

The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

The Untouchables [FINISHED] Empty The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:02 pm

The Looming buildings of the giant city overshadowing the the smaller building that surrounded it, This was Sky's first time even stepping a hoof in this city. Sky could sigh that this place a near deserted city of raiders and poines who try to get by, well most anyway. Cept for the poines at Tenpony tower, rich block of ponies who live as they please. While other wander around their building, to get in the city tower. Their was even a city in the mouth of the river, on island to be exact. But it was made into a city, but Tenpony and the island city weren't any of her concern.

Sky was here to get answers about her lineage, sure why would somepony care deeply enough about the ancestors. Like it even matters anymore, but to Sky it was something to fill a gaping hole in her soul. So now Sky has a small caravan with her, a group of ponies who joined her on her quest. Many ponies joined her on this, She knew them all.

Sky had helped them with their quests and on the randomness of the wasteland, either they were here to help out the pegasus or for some loot. It didn't really matter, As long they helped her see this though Sky would be happy to keep them with her.

Her first step into the city and she felt this place seemed to big for a pony city, the road being cracked and filled with carriages and the such. This will be long walk to get to the other side of the city, still they had all the time to get their.

"So anyone ever step foot in this city before or anyones first time?" Sky asked the Group that followed her to the city, reluctantly she wanted she wanted to know this wasnt also her first time into the city.

=========================

small summary

Didn't know if to use sub or not so i went with Sky lol, anyway the group just reached the edge of the city. Small buildings like 3-6 stories tall, the group is in a street in between the said buildings. The deeper the group goes, the buildings get taller. for now we talk and walk, Until we meet a nice suitable moment to do fight or loot. for now enjoy.

Last edited by Sky on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

The Untouchables [FINISHED] Empty Re: The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Post by Nova Surge Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Nova looked around at the buildings. She waatched them seemingly grow in size, becoming ever larger. She was here to help Sky find out about her lineage, but at the sight of the city, she let out a rather audible gulp, intimidated by the architecture.

This place is huge! Nova thought. Hopefully someone knows their way around here. But it could still be fun, right?

"It's my first time here, Sky. This place is a lot larger than I'd have thought. Still, no use in worrying about it, after all, we've got each others' backs right?" Nova asked, grinning at Sky. "So, what're we up to first?"

Last edited by Nova Surge on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Sky was glad to hear Nova was a pony who also was her first time to visit the city, "Glad to hear that, also my first time too."

Sky felt relived about it, now she didn't have to worry about it. "Dont worry Nova i got your back," Sky smiled, "Our first place of business is to head to the Four Stars Grand terminal or was we could go through the Luna, I doubt both ways will be safe." Sky muttered abit, "I guess we keep walking this road till we get to the Terminal." Sky said reluctantly to the group
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 pm

"Million, at least, probably much more..."

"First time to be here too, Sky. So what can we expect of this place? Or, if the list is shorter, what can we not expect of the city?"

It was incredible place, or at least used to be. Some of the buildings further inside the city must have had at least hundred floors when they stood undamaged. So much build, and so much lost.

Arc turned on his pipbuck radio and put on the earbloom, perhaps DJ had something important to say about the situation in the city.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

As soon as arc had his Earbloom on, the broadcast had already started. "Hey welcome welcome, to another exciting broadcast of me DJ Pon3. And now lets get to the news, woah it seems that off in the city of manehatten their was a disturbance in the air, it seemed the local animals we all know as Blood wings, horriable creatures who snatch up fillies and colts in the dead night. Im just kidding, but do be careful they also do that to full grown ponies as well. Some new disturbances started to happen at the docks from across the river, It seems a new gang of ponies who decided to call themselves the bloodhearts.(I wonder where they got that name)" Dj PON3 chuckled. "And they been holding most of the Docks on lockdown, so the ponies that dont use them well, you know you cant use them. And for the rest of the City Manehatten is the same old same old, raiders, scavengers, ghouls. Like the entire wasteland bottled up, For any ponies traveling to the city, well you be ready. Guns and bullets mean the difference between death and survival. Well then thats all for this hours broadcast, tune in later for i 5 day forecast. Now i play you the tunes of sweet sapphire shores......"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

How delightful, we reach the city right in the middle of bloodwing season, and new gang.

"Hey everyone, listen! DJ has just broadcasted a report about a new gang in the docks, called Bloodhearts. Also, bloodwings are showing up in increased numbers, so we better beware dark places, and i suppose nights are going to be rather sleepless. Sky, does that change our plans in any way?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Sky heard what Arc said about the broadcast, Yeah that would hinder their plans but the bloodwings were certainly a problem. "Yeah, that would change our plans...alot. The place we were going to was at the docks, now we may need to fight our way to the place." Sky said to the unicorn, as she looked to the others. "Anyone got a problem with that?" Sky said to the rest, unsure what the rest would say/
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Kira had been following Sky to the city of Manehattan the two of them had been through a lot now when she thought about, from their adventures in the Mohoofe to the adventures under the sea she had been with the pegasus in some way. Still when she got asked to follow her to Manehattan she did so not only because of their friendship that had developed over this time but she also did it for the loot, this might have sounded like a harsh reason for a friend but the gryphoness had learn that nothing in the wasteland came for free.

"No problem from me, they may be a gang but that is just a fancy name for raider in my book." Kira said as she walked with the group covering the right flank and keeping watch for anything that could be a treat for them. It might be a problem if they were going to the dock but most thing responded to explosives in the same way if they really needed to get though the gang.

Kira watched the group she walked with one individual at a time trying to get a feel of their value and position in the group. Sky she knew well from back in the Mohoofe but the others were a bit different, they each seam to know somewhat how to handle them self in the wasteland but time could only tell how each of them handled the urban wasteland of Manehattan.

Last edited by Kira on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 pm

As soon as Bakewell had heard that Sky needed help with something the earth pony had jumped on board. Truth be told, Bakewell didn’t really understand exactly why this trip to Manehatten was so important to Sky, but why didn’t seem to particularly matter.

As she walked through the city alongside the others , Bakewell almost found herself getting lost in the ruined architecture. How large would the jungle of buildings reach? Did any of the buildings pierce the clouds? That would be super cool!

“I’d rather we not get into such large scale combat, but I will fight if we need to, so don’t worry about that.” She told Sky in response to the knowledge of bloodwings and Bloodhearts.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Sky nodded at the two, Kira and bakewell. "Good to know." She smiled the two. Both were capable fighters cause she been with them both, from the different adventures to from around the wastes. Felt nice to see Kira to come along with her, After that whole incident in the tavern. Sky pushed that thought from her head, she already made amends with Kira and ark about it. Although she would always be their for the Gryphoness when she needed her, today was no exception but for now they need to get to terminal. Sky lead the group onward to the location.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Sky lead the group to what it seemed to be more and more buildings, that seemed to be growing. But still just as tall as they entered the city, everything seemed to be boarded up or broken. Other streets were blocked off by either Rubble, piled up cars, or anything else considered as juck blocked off the streets. Off into thee distance a small caravan could be seen, the group would need to see if it friendly or not. A small caravan probably scavengers on their luck.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Atriark sat on the back of the caravan's only cart, drinking the last bits of scotch. The caravan he was with had three brahmins. One was loaded up with various assortments of containers that held even more various junk. Another was burdened with three large water skins. Two of which were hanging limp and had very little water in them. The third bramin was strapped to, and pulling the cart the Atriark rode in. The caravan had half a dozen ponies and one gryphon in it. Atriark only knew three; Sunny Smiles, Indigo Whisp, and Tesla Spark. Indigo must have spent a small fortune on replacing his Brahmin that had been killed less than a month ago. Honestly, Atriark thought he would have never recovered after that. But sure enough, here he was, making caps by the tin cans.

The zebra stable dweller finished his scotch and tossed it at a broken and bent lamp post. He picked up his Varmit Rifle and scaned the buildings they had passed. Raiders had a habit of attacking the rear of a caravan. Atriark's job was to make sure that didn't happen.

"Hey zebra!" A green earth pony with glasses spat. "How about some tunes. Walking in silence is damn near driving me frakin crazy."

Atriark looked back to the earth pony and then to Indigo who gave him a nod. Switching his pipbuck's radio feature on, he caught the end of good ol' PON-3's report, leaving them to listen to some Sapphire Shores.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Tesla walked amidst the caravan that he had been invited to join. Still half wondering why. For the most part, he could only guess that it was for his repairing skills, due mainly impart to the fact that he still sucked when it came to shooting a gun. But give him a broken gun, and he would have it good as new in no time at all.

Listening to the music from Atriark's Pipbuck, the unicorn couldn't help but think about where he was...this was Manehatten! The most intact specimen of the Wastes past. Who knows what secrets from the past the towering builds held within them. He didn't care how dangerous people said these ruins were supposed to be. He was excited. Turning back to Sunny, Tesla couldn't help but smile, "Thanks again for the invite to come along. Gotta say this is much better than being hauled up in my shop."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Kira had taken cover quickly as soon a they spotted the caravan you could never be to careful in these ruins as you could never know it they were raider or would just want to shot you because that you where in the way. She waited in the cover as the caravan approached their way, they seem way to organised to be raider but they could still be hostile but form what she could see they were not that good armed. Random assortment of weapons mostly pistol and low calibre rifles, the scruffy zebra on the cart held a vermin rifle and the... wait scruffy zebra?

"No it cant be." Kira said as she saw the zebra she only knew one zebra with that marking and was so scruffy looking, Atriark. What was he doing here? Kira moved a talon to the necklace she still kept around her neck, it had belonged to his mother and he had said to her to keep it to return it to him and so she had done. The gryphoness left the cover slowly as the caravan got closer careful not to spook them so she would get shot. She kept quiet as they got closer she would leave the talking to the caravan to the other but she could not help to keep her eyes on the zebra the closer the got to the group, this would be interesting as she and not seen him since the tavern.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Sunny smiled brightly. "The pleasure is all mine. It has been enjoyable with you around." Sunny was nearly bouncing as she talked. She had been happy and smiling brightly nearly the whole time. Whenever the caravan had made a stop, Sunny could be found near Tesla, talking to him about archetcure, guns, and just about anything else.

"Sunny, can you reign in your excitement?" a sea blue unicorn asked, rolling her eyes. "You aren't helping my migrane."

"You should have learned from Atriark." Sunny said, raising her voice. "Alcohol is not good, especially on a caravan."

"I will gut you..." the blue mare grumbled, wincing at Sunny's raised voice.

"Both of you, cut it out." The earth pony stallion sneered. "I'm trying to listen to Shores."

"It's not like PON-3 ever has new music. It'll be back on in a few hours." The pegasus flapped her wings, picking herself up off the ground for a second. "....shouldn't have done that..." She said, rubbing her temple with a hoof.

"Let's just listen." Indigo interrupted. "We're making enough noise as is. I'd like to not get shot again.

Atriark fished out another bottle of scotch and pulled the stopper. He tried to tune out the rest of the caravan and focus on drinking and shootin. It's not like he was good at much else. Sure he could throw a hoof around, but he had no endurance in an actual hoof-to-hoof fight. So, he took a quick swig of scotch and scanned the buildings and rubble behind them while he sat atop the cart that carried the caravaner's and brahimn's food.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"Hey now hold on." Tesla turned toward the blue pegasus, "Sunny has very good reason to be excited as she is. Think about where we are, this is one of the last great relics of the past. The very fact that this place was not only hit by a mega spell, but continued to stand even after for years! I don't know why you don't get it but that is pretty amazing if you think about it!" Tesla sighed as the arguments continued...seemed like the caravan was getting a bit high strung.

Looking back, Tesla say the zebra drinking yet another bottle of scotch. "You know Atriark, I don't mean to complain but you're kinda our advanced watch here...if you'd like I can take over your post so you can continue to drink but not but us at risk."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Sky did the same thing as Kira, to see a group off into the distance. Another small caravan but with a cart, That seemed to be a good indicator they were most likely scavengers. Till Kira began to walk towards the group and say something Sky thought would be a wrong thing. But Sky scanned the the caravan a dozen ponies, a gryphon in the caravan and a zebra. Sky looked but probably a normal zebra, But her mind clicked and realized what made Kira say that. That wasn't just any zebra, That was Ark. Sky did a quick retake, no zebra could look that scruffy.

"Guess this day got a bit more interesting," Sky said to herself, as she looked for a way to get the caravans attention. Then she remembered a way to do something most ponies forgot to do, a whistle. Sky took in a breath of air and whistled hard, The caravan should hear that. If not then another whistled they did hear it, Sky didn't want to get into a firefight with a dozen poines even if they could take them on.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Scrap kept quiet as he walked along with the group through the ruined streets and amidst the gutted skeletons of majestic buildings that had once formed Manehatten. He had readily agreed to go when Sky asked him, she was one of his best friends and she had come along on the first real scavenging mission he had started, so it seemed only fair to come along. Bakewell deciding to come too was an added bonus.

He had stayed quiet during most of the earlier conversation, though he had been to Manehattan before, though never into the ruined city proper. The knowledge from the radio about new enemies being in the area served to plant new worries into Scrap's head. The caravan being spotted drew his attention away from his pessimistic musings and caused him to speak up as Kira went toward them and Sky attempted to get their attention.

"You know them?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 pm

"Nope, but two things can happen." Sky explained, "One: if they whistle back, then they are friendly. Two: if they dont whistle back and fire a shot at us then they aint friendly. Some simple logic i just made up now, Got to say if this works then i guess ill try it more often." Sky chuckled as she told scrap what her plan was, it may have been a bad plan but it was something to suffice on in the mean time. Now all they had to do was wait for a response, if they got one. "And if they ignore us then i guess we do the same."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 am

That's a horrid plan...one of us could get shot...though I can't really think of a better plan at this point...and besides if they could hit us they probably would have already...

Scrap nodded in understanding as Sky explained, keeping any negitive thoughts to himself as he squinted at the caravan. Most of the other group looked unfamiliar, though the zebra seemed familiar...

"Does that zebra look familiar to you? I swear I've seen him before, though I can't remember when..."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 am

"He should thats Atriark, the zebra. Ive been with a couple missions with him, hes a good friend." Sky said to Scrap as she sighed, that night still in her head.

She knew this plan could fail but in the end no plan mean you improvise, you try something you would never even think to do. Still a long shot if this actually worked, but if it did it means it would work again on another time.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 am

Sky's mentioning of the name kick started Scrap's memory. He remembered Ark, just didnt recognize him without all the fluff at first but then he thought back to the one mission Zestari had sent a few ponies on and he remembered that Ark was on the team.

"Yeah. I remember him now, couldn't recognize him at first cause he's not all fluffy."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:23 am

Huh. What are the odds that we run into Ark all the way out here? Nova wondered. Still, it's always good to see a friendly face.

Nova looked over the group, recognising only a few. She knew Sky, and wanted to help her friend however she could. Scrap she also knew, and considered him a friend aswell. But there were several she didn't know.

I guess if needs be I can pick their names up whilst we talk. Nova reasoned.

Nova then looked over the group in the distance. They had a cart, likely used for moving the heavier salvage. They were rather poorly equipped, which seemed to indicate that they are not there for a fight. Strange though, heading into Manehatten with very little protection. Her eyes then locked on to Ark, she owed the zebra from back when they first met, maybe she could finally pay off her debt.

"It sure looks like Ark, and if it is him, I doubt they'll attack us. At least, I would hope so." Nova theorised.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:33 pm

"Yeah, it's him... not many balls of fur such as him roll around these parts, and it seems he has already spotted us too, so we can't run either.", said Arc with a smile on his face. Atriark was a welcomed sight, at least the first thing they met in the ruins was an old friend and not a raider.

Then Arc noticed another green pony in the caravan, could it be...?
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 pm

TeslaSpark wrote:"Hey now hold on." Tesla turned toward the blue pegasus, "Sunny has very good reason to be excited as she is. Think about where we are, this is one of the last great relics of the past. The very fact that this place was not only hit by a mega spell, but continued to stand even after for years! I don't know why you don't get it but that is pretty amazing if you think about it!"

"I don't give a buck about pre-war relics," the blue mare said. "All I care about are caps, booze, mares, and sex."

"You know Atriark, I don't mean to complain but you're kinda our advanced watch here...if you'd like I can take over your post so you can continue to drink but not but us at risk." Tesla said.

"Say what now?" Atriark asked, sipping his scotch. "Advanced watch? My job here is to make sure no raiders shoot our asses. Blue here would be mighty cross if anything happened to hers."

"Damn strait." The blue mare agreed. "Want to keep it pretty for the mares. They don't much like more than one hole in a flank."

"Hold up," Indigo barked and the whole of the caravan came to a stop. "We got somepony in the road."

Atiark turned in his perch atop the cart, he saw a blue mare in the road ahead. He squinted his eyes, trying to see better. Then another appeared, it looked to be small for a gryphon. Then a whistle came. Atriark looked at the gryphon in his caravan, who looked at the earth pony who in turn looked to Indigo.

"Everypony keep your guns out and have them ready. Sindicate," Indigo said, turning to the gryphon. "you as well."

Sunny and the earth pony pulled out ten mil. pistols, Blue levitated out .357 magnum. The gryphon, Sindicate, reared up and drew two large revolvers from under his wings. If Atriark had to guess, they probably were .44's. When everyone in the caravan drew weapons, Indigo let out a loud, sharp whistle.

"Atriark, keep your eyes sharp." Indigo ordered. "If I see a bottle, I will shoot it then you." Indigo then tapped the 10 mm. SMG on his side to emphasize the point.

Atriark hadn't even thought about scotch when he spotted the pony. He may be self-destructive, but he wasn't about to let his habits get ponies and a gryphon killed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:29 am