Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Kira
Sub Warden
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Sky
9 posters

The Untouchables [FINISHED]

TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Untouchables [FINISHED] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Post by TeslaSpark Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Tesla could only facehoof as he saw Blue Flame and Minty interact with the new group of ponies. "Honestly it doesn't take her long at all." He mumbled to himself as he sat back and watched. There were a few ponies he recognized in the group. Sky, Arc...and actually that was about it really. Sky, Arc, Ark, Sunny, Indigo, and himself again...aside from the two caravan ponies, it was basically the band of Stable 113 ponies all over again. That seemed to happen a lot now that he thought about it...oh well.

Getting up from where he sat the unicorn decided to interact, "So Sky, first off nice to see you again, secondly what is it exactly you are looking for? I'm always up for a little information hunt, and we couldn't be in a better place." {Hopefully this time she won't just up and leave like last time we met...still trying to figure out why she did?}
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Sky sighed, she knew somepony had to say it sooner or later. "yeah nice to see you too and the information im looking for isnt like what every wants to know or find, The information im looking for is more of personal reason than something to suit everypony needs." Sky looked around to others and back to tesla. "Im trying to find out something about my ancestors life, i just need to know about him." Sky said as she sighed, "I just want to know who he is," Sky said as she grabbed her diamond necklace, "He was something the city hated, but something i should embrace. Just someone i need to know." Sky finished as she looked around to the others, she put the diamond necklace into under her armor.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 am

Nova listened to what Blue had to say. It seemed like they weren't going to turn at any moment after all. When Nova heard the compliment about her being a good friend, she couldn't help but think back to other unfortunate events.

"No, I'm not." Nova half mumbled in response, sighing sadly. "You say you have something that may suit me, I doubt I deserve it."

Nova then listened to Sky speak about her reasons for being here. Mentioning that the information was personal didn't matter to Nova. But from the way Sky described it, it seemed like she was slightly reluctant to find out.

"No worries Sky, I still have your back." Nova smiled, cheering up slightly.

Last edited by Nova Surge on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 am

"Information, is information, either way I'm happy to find it. The past is something that we all should learn, its like a quote i read once...um...oh yeah, those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it...or something like that. Anyways point I'm trying to get at here is if you're looking up the past, count me in." Tesla said with a smile.

"Also," the unicorn said, turning to the striped green and black pegasus, "Hello there, the names Tesla Spark, gunsmith and computer hacker, at your service ma'am." the unicorn introduced himself. "Oh and don't mind Blue...she'll do just about anything to get flank."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:17 am

Kira started to unpack the thing that Atriark had left back in the tavern after she had kicked him out the room, she put each of the things in a nice heap in from of him so that he could pack them in his own saddle bags. Kira picked up the necklace again and looked in the inscription and smiled slightly as she choose to let her keep it, she could understood why it was so important to him as she her self had noting to really remember her own mother. She put it around her neck and gave the zebra a hug as he had trusted her with it.

"Thank you Atriark I will take good care of it." She taped the small silver locket as she looked over at Sky and the rest of the group she was travelling with, they would probably keep going soon as they could not stay here all day. Still she did not want to leave Atriark so soon after meeting him again after kicking him out in anger.

"Atriark... Uh, do you want to follow us as we help Sky with her search for her past?" This might have sounded strange to the zebra as it was such a unsure gaol but she hoped that he would and actually could leave the caravan without breaking some kind of contract.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 am

Atriark pulled from the mebrace with a warm smile. He missed being around her. "Well, I'd have to get Indigo to release me from contract." The zebra said, gathering up his various gear Kira left then looking to Sindicate.

"Yes, Indigo has us all in a contract." Sindicate confirmed. "But if you have this Sky explain it to him, Indigo will probably let you leave. But he will only let two go. Otherwise, our caravan will be too few in numbers."

Atriark left his hunting rifle, his ten mil, and his 9 mm SMG on the ground. "Well there you have it. And Kira..." Atriark blushed a bit. "Can you help me into my stable barding?"

-----

Blue stomped on Tesla's hoof as hard as she could. "Just gotta be an ass, don't you?" She turned to Nova again and sighed. "I'm sorry....but he's partially right. I find that you are an extremly attractive mare and I would love to get to know you.... I'd understand if you are put off by me admitting that... Most mares are..."

"Come now Tesla." Sunny said, standing close and rubbinjg against Tesla Spark. "I know you and Blue don't get along, but you should try to see things from her perspective. It isn't easy being a mare in the wastes, and it's even harder to be one who likes mares."

"Well Sky," Minty said. "I hope you find about your past or whatever you're looking for. The city is dangerous, and it's good to see so many ponies that are willing to help you."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 am

"Gaahh!" Tesla yelped hopping back a little, "Jeez! If being an ass means telling the truth, I don't know whats right in this world anymore!" Tesla eyed Blue with a vicious glare.

"Come now Tesla. I know you and Blue don't get along, but you should try to see things from her perspective. It isn't easy being a mare in the wastes, and it's even harder to be one who likes mares."

Tesla began to feel rather guilty for what he said as he felt the yellow mare rub up against him. but it certainly calmed his temper rather quickly. Turning back to the green and black pegasus, the unicorn tried apologizing, "Listen...I'm sorry for what I said, I'm just rather frustrated at Blue right now, I hate working on guns I've fixed more than two times, and things have been a little heated in the caravan, and....yeah guns have been broken...a lot." Tesla turned to the unicorn putting on a generous smile, "Blue is a very nice mare, as far as I've seen, she only has the best intentions to those she likes. If you're that kind of mare...I'd say give her a chance."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 am

Nova was surprised by Blue's admission. She was not expecting that to happen when she decided to help Sky.

Well at least this surprise doesn't have large pointed teeth, or a large amount of explosives. Nova thought, somewhat relieved.

"Actually Blue, I'd have to say I'm flattered. You seem like a nice mare, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you either." Nova responded honestly, giving Blue a small smile. "Right now though, I've got to help Sky out with her search. Maybe we could catch up later?"

Nova then turned to Tesla, and gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Tesla. My name's Nova Surge, or just Nova for short."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 am

Sky smiled that Nova and the rest still had her back in this little quest, something you rarely found in the wasteland. She was glad to hear from them and she considered them to be her friends, "Thanks Nova and thank you Tesla for coming along with me," Sky smiled at them both. "you dont know how much it means to me." Sky looked at the rest of the group. "thanks minty, ill keep that in mind."

Sky looked at the gryphoness and zebra on the cart, she wondered if ark was coming along or not. But with Kira with her, Ark might just come along with them. This day might just turn out alright if Ark and tesla come along, never know when you need an extra zebra and pony on your group. "We have to move out shortly, no point in staying here all day." Sky said to the group to indicate their depart, not really much done to stand around and talk.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:18 pm

"Well... sure" Kira said hesitant about helping the zebra with his barding, she did this fast as she heard Sky telling them that she were about to move on shortly. She thought about what Sindicate had said about the contract it seemed that the Tesla had already chosen to leave despite still being bound to it.

"Well I think it would not be such a big problem Atriark even if you a obligated to a contract, and still it sound like Indigo would not have such a big problem with you leaving." She gave a quick look over to where Sky was before looking back at the two. "Just talk to Indigo and you need to bring in Sky about it."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

""Thanks Kira." Atriark said and sheathed his 10 mm in the hoslter on his shoulder. He picked up his hunting rifle and slung it over his back. "I'll go talk with Indigo, can you grab Sky for me? I'll explain things to Indigo the best I can, then Sky can explain the rest." He took his SMG and tucked it underneath one of his saddle bags.

-----

"Hey, don't worry about it Tes." Sunny said kissing his ear. "I understand that she can easily get on other pony's nerves. She certainly got on mine when she tried to woo me. Before I met you, her and I worked togther before. She can be a very smooth talker and I know she is wholy sincere in what she says. Glad she stopped, I don't think I could have said no much longer."

-----

Blue blushed slightly. "Yeah yeah, I don't mind at all." Blue stammered, smiling. "Sorry, just damned surprised. I can wait for you to help your friend. But...uh, where do you live? I'm under contract for about a week more, so it'll have to wait till then."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Nova had to think hard about the question. She had never really settled down somewhere, she usually just camped outside. She now had to think about what she was going to do after she was finished helping Sky.

I could go to Stableton, that's where most of the ponies I know are. Nova thought. I could camp outside the town if I needed to.

"Well, I normally just set up camp wherever I need to. But after this, I'm thinking of heading to Stableton." She told Blue. "I'll probably just camp outside the town when I need to sleep. You should be able to find me there."

Right, I guess it's time to move out then. Time to see how long our luck holds out.

"It looks like Sky's getting ready to move out, I guess I'll see you when you're done then?" Nova asked, smiling. "Either way, it was nice to meet you Blue."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Kira gave a nod to Atriark as he walked of the talk to Indigo and she soon there after walked of to get Sky. She hoped that this would not take to long time to solve this problem with the contract but a contract is a contract and only his employer can release him from it.

"Sky" The gryphoness said when she got close to the pegasus. "Could you come with me, Atriark need some help with getting away from his contract with Indigo the caravan leader. Could you explain thing if it is needed for him to come with us?" She pause for a short moment think that after all the Sky had done for her this might have sounded a bit demanding. "Please? I want to try to get back together with him and if he just leaves with the caravan who knows when I will see him again."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Sky looked on at Kira who pleaded with her to help Ark out to take off his contract, Sky sighed. "Yes Kira ill help with Ark." Sky smiled at Kira, she knew that she cared for Ark and would do anything to get him to come along. "Come on, lets see what it will take to get him off contract." Sky said as she walked of to go meet with indigo and Ark, she needed indigo to release Ark by any means necessary.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

{Fuck!} Tesla thought remembering...he was under contract as well! Now he was absolutely torn...What was he going to do? He couldn't leave Sunny, especially in Manehatten as much as he loved the sheer idea of the ruins, he still had to admit that it was dangerous as hell! But he also desperately wanted to find out whatever this information was, and to help Sky...{AAHH Goddesses above!}

There was no way a caravan was going to give up Three members! So...what could he do! Indigo was a nice boss, but he was smart and knew how dangerous this place could be. Info or Sunny, Info or Sunny, info or....GAAAHH! Defeated the unicorn decided to simply follow Sky, maybe he could get an idea after listening to her talk to Indigo.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

Scrap waited around as most of the other members went off and started to talk to the other group, the only member of the caravan he knew was already engaged in conversation, and he wasn't particularly in the mood to go talk to sombody new.

So instead he went over to Bakewell, his most favorite pony, and started to talk to her.

"You not really know anypony on the caravan either? I've met the zebra a few times before but none of the others."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am

Bakewell’s cheerful smile grew slightly more genuine as Scrap drew near. She had already resigned herself to waiting for everypony else, but not having to wait in awkward silence was an unexpected but greatly appreciated gift.

“They’re all total strangers to me, I'm just glad they didn't try to shoot us.” Bakewell replied to the buck’s question before casting another glance over the caravan. “What do you know about the zebra?”
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 am

Scrap returned Bakewell's smile back with one of his own, though Scrap's was entirely genuine, before responding.

"I'm glad they didn't try and shoot us too, it's always nicer to find ponies that don't want to kill you for a change." He said with a small chuckle "As for the zebra, his names' Atriark, but I just call him Ark. He was a member of the group that went to go get the plant fir Zestari, like me, and he was with the group of ponies I was with in that underwater city. Though he was much fluffeher then..."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 am

Scrap’s small chuckle was joined by one from Bakewell. She had to agree that she much rathered finding agreeable ponies instead of murderous ones, as well.

“Oh, right! I remember those plant things. Sorry I missed you guys, by the way; though you do have to admit that “I had to go buy a collar for my new pet radhog that fell into my house from the sky.” Is at least a unique excuse, if nothing else.” Her eyes lit up at the memory. She did love her Mr. Snuffles. Even if he was a total disagreeable pain in the cutie-mark some times.

Harmony, however, brought less fond memories. “Fluffeher?” She asked curiously “You mean fluffier? I don't get it..."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 am

"That is a pretty great excuse, and we did get a nice pet out of it, thought I wish Mr. Snuffles would refrain from munching on my ear so much..." He said cheerfully, continuing to smile happily as he talked. "And yeah, I did mean fluffier, I just say fluffeh for some reason. One od those almost pony things injected him with something and he started to get really fluffy, a veritable ball of zebra fluff as it were. Appears it wore off though."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:22 am

“Yeah… I know that his chewing has to be painful. Thanks for putting up with it. I swear I’ll convince him to stop. It’s just slow because I’ve never trained a radhog before and don’t know how to break him of it. Most ponies I’ve asked don’t seem to think that training a radhog is even possible! He never goes after my ears, either.” She sighed. The scene of Mr. Snuffles chewing on Scrap’s ears had admitably been a cute one for all of ten seconds before the pain became obvious.

“It sounds adorable, it’s a shame it wore off. Or maybe it isn’t, I don’t know how much that would get in the way.” She admitted, focusing her gaze to Sky to ensure that something hadn’t happened to the pegasus. What was the white mare doing, anyway? Catching up on old times? If only Bakewell had paid closer attention...
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 am

Scrap rubbed one of his ears with a hoof as he remembered Mr. Snuffles munching on him.

"It's no problem. Mr. Snuffles is fun to have around, though if you could get him to stop sooner ragher then later, I'd appreciate it. I kinda need this ear." Scrap said jokingly, chuckling slightly at his own joke. "I'm kinda disappointed the fluffy wore off too, it was rather amusing, though it did hinder his movements some and that wasn't good."

Noticing Bakewell's gaze beginning to drift tracked it over ti their mutual pegasus friend: Sky.

"Wondering what Sky's doing?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

Blue smiled, not believing her luck. "Yeah, I'll certainly come looking for you when I finish up. Too bad it'll take a week. Maybe I can get Indigo to pack up early."

-----

"Well, what exactly does your friend want from you?" Indigo asked.

Atriark paused for a moment. He didn't exactly know himself. "Well..." He began.

Sindicate stepped forward "Come on boss, it's obvious this band of ponies need a medic. Do any of them seemed medically trained to you?"

"Well, not really. But why should I give up mine. And then you're asking me to give up Tesla as well!"

"Boss, I'll give up half my pay. There'd be a pony in the next town more than willing to pick up my slack for probably less than that. Here, talk to Sky." Atriark said ask Sky and Kir walked up.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 am

It might have been a joke to Scrap, but the very idea that he could lose a part of his body in events that she herself had set in motion horrified the mare. Bakewell somehow hadn’t considered that Scrap could eventually lose his ear!

“A bit. I sort of stopped paying attention when it became obvious that were weren't going to fight and everypony started catching up like old friends.” She admitted. “I would guess that she’s either still catching up or is hoping to trade, though.”
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Noticing that Bakewell didn't find his joke funny, but instead got a slightly horrified look, Scrap gave Bakewell a quick comforting hug.

"There's no real danger of me loosing my ear to Mr. Snuffles. I was just making a joke, sorry." Scrap apologized before moving on. "I didn't pay much attention to the others either, beyond seeing who they went to talk to, but you're most likely right, she's probably trading something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:37 am