Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+5
Kira
Sub Warden
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Sky
9 posters

The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

The Untouchables [FINISHED] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Untouchables [FINISHED]

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Arc clicked away onto the terminal and on his first try got to unlock the terminal, the pass word was 'Stripes' a rather weird password for a manehatten terminal. But the options of the terminal are as follows.

[Unlock Doors]

[Turn On Lights]

[Release Shutters]

[Private]

[corrupted]

(you can click on any of the options and ill SW what happens)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"Hm... unlocking doors would not be very wise right now, and shutters and ligts probably too..."

Arc clicked on [Private].
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

[private clicked on]

honey the bombs fell, i dont think anyone could get out in time. i left this teminal locked and i guessed you knew the our password, this terminal opens the doors behind the desk and the lights to turn on the entire station and turn on the tunnel lights if it gets to dark for you too see. Look i know i wont be here to see you, the zebras need me right now and im sorry i couldn't wait any longer for you any longer, i think the M.O.M. are coming and...

[Message ends]
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

"Nothing about the shutters... well, lets see what we can find..."
    [Unlock Doors]
    [Turn On Lights]
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 pm

"Straps!" Atriark nearly shouted as he found out how to take Kira's armor off. "It's straps." Atriark began to fumble with one of the straps, trying to get it undone as quickly as he can.

"So tell me doc it is a splinter right?" he heard Kira say.

"Yes dear." Atriark leaned in close and said. "It's just a splinter. I'll take it out and you'll be fine." Atriark kissed her cheek and went back to working on the strap."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm

With the light and door options clicked, the room were everpony were was brightly lit. Bullet holes and skeletons littered the floor, dried blood on the walls, and a Skeleton on the floor where Arc stood. Probably the same pony or zebra who wrote the message, still the doors behind Arc and Scrap clicked open, what is inside somepony has to go check it out.

Ark now has seeing room on how to take off the armor faster of Kira, since now he can see better.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Well that was a change of... decor, Arc had to say to himself. Then again, rest of the Equestria looked the same this time of year. Arc went to check out what the room he just unlocked contained.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Kira felt her armour getting removed reviling the bleeding wound that had been left after the monster it might not have been that back as the armour took most of the hit but it was bleeding a lot and probably with out any help the gryphoness would die a slow draining death.

"Just dont worry zebra I will be fine... I got you here with me." She tried to keep her mood up not knowing how bad the wound was but it was really taking out of her as she spoke hoping that none of her lungs had been punctured.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Scrap blinked as the lights came on quickly shifting the tunnel from unnerving darkness to a typical pre-war ruin, abet with more bullet holes. Ark and the others seemed to have Kira taken care of so Scrap figured he may as well go check out the other room.

Drawing his lightning pistol, just in case he followed Arc into the other room.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Nova was relieved to have helped Ark figure out how to take the armour off. She deciided to sit there and watch, in case Ark needed help with anything else. She did still owe him a debt afterall.

Hopefully things don't get too complicated.

She didn't let her mind wander to explore the new room around her, not whilst a team member, and possible friend, were injured.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

the room that Arc has entered was probably something he didn't expect, it was huge. It was a like the name suggested Four Stars Grand Terminal A giant room littered with bullet casings, even more skeletons, and to the center of the room a small Sandbag wall facing arc stood. behind the sandbags was a locked military case, the ammo boxes lay open and empty.

to the side were collapsed rooms, and only door closed and locked with all the other openings with doors were blown away and the the rooms filled with rubble. Most of the light were on to show the place still had working power, something the group needed.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Huh... this clearly wasn't done by the wasteland, everything... seemed... that it was done by organized force long time ago...

"That long? Well... if the terminal implied what i think it did... interesting..."

Arc noticed the unmolested case behind the sandbags, and tried to open it. Locked. "Well, Scrap Parts, your turn." Arc smiled at Scrap.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

"Okay, okay." Atriark said, trying to think. He could see the wound now that Kira's armor was off. "Nova, I need a syringe of Med-X from my medical bag along with bandages." Atriark was trying to keep calm and collected, but seeing the gryphon he loved like this, it was hard. The zebra shook off his hunting rifle so he could move more freely. Then he tried taking a few deep breaths to calm his nerves. "Sky, I need a rag."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Scrap had followed Arc into the room and was taken aback by the massive size of it. It was a much bigger room then he expected to be behind the doors.

"Wasn't expecting this." Scrap said aloud to noone in particular before he followed Arc over to the sandbag wall and the locked military chest. Nodding an acknowledgment to show he had heard Arc he took his lockpick kit out and set to work on the box.

(Lockpick 60, Luck 6, rolling to unlock box)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Sky looked through her saddlebags for anything that was rag or similar and luckly she had some rags, "Got some some." Sky said as she took out the rags and Gave it to Ark. "Here you go Ark, this will help out." Sky said to Ark as she looked on to the bleeding Gryphoness. "Don't worry Kira we are here to help you." She said to her, to try to help out as much as she can.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Nova rushed to the Zebra's medical bag, in a frenzied search for Med-X and bandages. Hopefully not damaging anything valuable in the search.

Come on, come on. Nova worried. Aha!

Nova had retrieved a shot of Med-x from the bag, all that was left were the bandages, which she assumed were the things marked as "Bandages".

"Alright Ark, here you go." She said, whilst handing the items over.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Scraps lockpick almost failed but he managed to unlock the military crate on his first try, the crate popped open.

and from inside were not one but 2 Reinforced Combat Barding MK II armors, Rare Armor to be found here in the terminal. And some medical supplies were also found. But in the evidence of this place, it doesnt look like this was no ordinary place but that was for another time for another pony to answer.

[found]

2 Reinforced Combat Barding MK II

6 health potions
    4 med-x vials
    1 hrydra
    2 buck

(enjoy)

enjoy you ponies
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Arc looked over Scrap's shoulder as he worked at the lock of the case. When it opened, Arc couldn't believe his eyes, they hit the jackpot.

"Well Scrap Parts... armor for me and perhaps Atriark, since he's the team's medic, medicine and med-x fifty fifty and you keep all the drugs?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Scrap tensed up as he thought his bobby pin was going to snap and make him start all over again but the lock clicked and it popped open, revealing all sorts of goodies.

"That sounds like a good plan, Arc. Though I was thinking maybe Bakewell should get the armour, cause she fights at close range...I suppose we could just have them settle it. And you can take the chems if you want I'm probably just going to sell them if I do keep them."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Arc contemplated what Scrap said for a moment, and had to agree that he was right, the armor should be givet to those who can use it to its full potential.

"You have a point there Scrap, Bake can use it to its full potential, and we still have a long way ahead of us, if i undestood Sky right. You'll scout this area while i bring the stuff to them?" said Arc loaded his part of the medicine, and all of the drugs to his bags. he then tried the armor on. Bit heavier than he would like, but this was Manehatten, and tha left little space for complains. He then placed the other suit on his back and left for the rest of the group.

Took:
    2 Reinforced Combat Barding MK II
    3 health potions
    2 med-x vials
    1 hrydra
    2 buck
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

"Yeah, I'll keep looking around, maybe I'll stumble on to another treasure trove." Scrap said with a small chuckle "I'll let you guys know if something goes wrong with the sound of a energy weapon going off."Scrap said only half jokingly.

After Arc left he headed further into the room, stepping over skeletons as he explored. Eventually he came to the locked door that was in a side hallway. He brought out his lockpicking kit and attempted to open it.

Items Taken
    3 Health potions
    2 med-x vials

(Lockpick 60, Luck 6, Rolling to unlock door)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Arc made his way back to the entrance hallway where the rest of the group was pulling itself together. He noticed Atriark triyng to patch Kira. He walked over to them.

"Atriark, we found some interesting stuff, including hydra, i think it would be for the best if you too that one for keeping." said Arc, then proceeded to fish out the injector from his bags and floated it to the zebra.

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Scrap went and tried to unlock the door, but after a slow while, 2 bobby pins broke and third time the charm right? The saying was right as the door popped open to reveal a long metal hallway, that seemed to connect to the tunnels. No side rooms or anything to consider loot can be seen, just a long hallway that connected to the tunnels.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Torn with indecision, Bakewell sat and tried to keep up with surrounding events as the world passed her by. She wanted to help Kira, but fear of getting in the way kept her rooted at a distance. She had wanted to follow Scrap and Arc when the two went through a door, but she didn’t want to leave the group beside Kira for fear of being needed while she was gone.

She was miserable and coated in gore and completely useless an- oh hey. Arc and Scrap were ba-

No. No they were not.

She trotted up to Arc, forcing herself to remain calm as the mare continued to ignore the wounds in her back. She couldn’t actually see if they were bad, and while they certainly hurt the earth pony didn't feel like she was about to die or pass out or anything.

She waited politely for what felt like ages as the brown unicorn to give the Zebra something medicine related or other before tapping him lightly with a hoof.

“Where’s Scrap?” She asked, trying hard to not sound accusing despite wanting to scream at the unicorn for leading somepony she knew off into an unknown area before leaving them there alone. The marriage didn’t even factor in, Bakewell would have been just as upset had it been somepony like Sky.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Arc looked back at the mare.

"Scrap is still looking over the next room, over there" Arc pointed with his hoof on the door opened by the terminal. "Oh, and he gave me this for you, Bakewell." Arc floated the suit of combat armor to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm