Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Starry Night
Techno Illuminate
Shutter
Lightning Flash
Lucky Draw
Faithheart
Sky
Roid Rage
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Ashen Coat
Kestrel
Kira
Surgeon General
Silver Hoof
World Warden
20 posters

The Battle of Stableton

World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

The Battle of Stableton - Page 6 Empty Re: The Battle of Stableton

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 am

The member 'Roid Raid' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Roll' : 38

#3 'Chance Roll' : 32
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am

Cross finished up with Trails, he'd be out of commission for awhile. Cross sighed, he turned around and looked around trying to find Roid.

Roid was crying on top of the mayor...probably most likely crushing him under that weight. Roid was also bleeding out profusely, much of his intestines were even beginning to breach outside his body....

"Goddess Dammit Roid...." Cross sat down on a nearby rock. "...You chemed out piece of shit". Cross flared his eyes at the crying figure, but Roid was continuing.

"You think you can live like that and even get anything out of life? I don't even consider trash like you alive!! you can't experiance anything, you don't dream, you don't have emotions, hell! you can't even really 'want' anything!"

"...momma?..." Roid whispered....

"No, she's probably gone, dead or whatnot, Its me Cross Roads....You're dy- hey Roid?" Roid stopped moving, he stopped shaking too.

Cross considered leaving him here to die, Roid Raid was a true cold-blooded raider, a real monster, value 0 to Cross. But Cross was bored, so he decided to try to fix up Roid Raid's wound, letting him die didn't need to be his burden

"Alright Roid, This will stop you from dying, but it wont save you, it'll only get you far enough that the Stabletonilians can decide what to do with you" Cross pulled out the working Prism weapon he got from Ashen Coat.

"Now would you kindly hold still Roid?"

(MED 36, +7, 1st roll to fix up the internals on Roid)
    (ENERGY 25, +5, 2nd roll the cauterize the wound)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 31

#2 'Chance Roll' : 87
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:52 am

Starry rolled her eyes, made a look of disgust. She might have claimed enslavement as a better fate than death, but after what she had been through, she wasn't too sure. She would rather die than be captured by somepony like Cross again.

Still, she did feel invigorated by Shutter's speech. She was a stable pony, and Stableton was her home. Luna be damned if anypony was going to take it from her. "Alright then, let's take back our town! And Techno, it may as well be your home too. After all that you've been through with us, you're practically family!"

"First, though," Starry peered over toward Ashen Coat, and trotted over toward him, "Hey Crashy Pony, who or what exactly sent you flying through the air like that? Oh, and are you feeling alright? I should've asked that first. Oh! And what's your name? That should've been first. No, second. So... how are you doing, what's your name, and what did that to you, in that order. Go."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 am

Cross finished up his work on Roid, he didn't know too much about anatomy to really fix everything correctly....still it was better than nothing.

' hmm....the mayors been silent this whole time...better check' Cross walked around and saw the mayor struggling to breath under all that weight but that didn't interest him. The mayor had a pipbuck, a really great, durable and lightweight model too... Cross gripped it with his magic and brought the screen up. The pipbuck gave him the location of any other Stableton pony with pipbucks! this was gamebreaking!.

Cross went through the list of names but: Lucky, Shutter, Lightning, Ashen, and especially Starry stood out against the map. They were far up north right where.....Maneswatter Squad was suppose to be.

The five of them were way far up north. Cross thought about it they would be making a big mistake coming back now, Heartcrusher squad had already bunkered down in most of the buildings and secured the square, he decided to try warning her once more, he clicked on the distress signal on the pipbuck and turned on the radio, sending his message to each of their pipbucks
    ------------
    "This is Cross Roads to Starry Night and her friends, you guys have a chance to leave, I suggest you take it -static- I have the Overstallion Starry its over, theres nothing left for you, please, listen to me, you have to leave now. Do not proceed any further, I don't want you to get hurt..."
    ------------
    Cross waited for a response but the pipbuck didn't give him any feedback yet...
    Cross sighed but locked the pipbuck back on the mayor, the distress would be calling everypony near Starry's location. He really hoped that she took his warning but Cross had to be sure, and he knew she still despised him and if they did try to home in on the mayor then they would have a major fight on their hooves that Cross wasn't really sure he could handle.

"Roid,....um....make sure the mayor doesn't go anywhere.....um kay thanks bye"

Cross took a position hidden away from the mayor and Roid's festering lump of a body. Whoever showed up, he'd have something very special planned for them....
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

Trails' breath was ragged and labored. His head was in a near constant fog from Cross' baton. He took a few heavy steps towards the massive body of the pony he had shot. The buck had been stitched up, poorly and hastily, and had slipped into a coma. Trails looked around slowly, trying to avoid immersing himself in another fog. Cross had run off somewhere, Trails made a mental not to kill the buck next time.

His shotgun was as much a balancing rod as a weapon now. He struggled to keep it level, his leg was still sore from being hung by it. It didn't help he had to sprain and cut it to get down. He gingerly set a hoof on the white pony's body and pushed it off of the mayor.

"C'mon," He panted, looking down at the mayor as they gasped for air, "let's get you somewhere safe."

Last edited by Happy Trails on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Faithheart nodded and kneeled next to the blue Pegasus and looked at her Well I'm gonna get you some help alright? Hop on so we can get you to a medic soon, and don't think yourself amazing alright! I have way to many people getting snippy at me about how amazing they are cause they got to ride me She said waiting
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Fire at the square. Fire. At. The square. The though when through her head several time as she just stood on top the wall trying to figure out what that meant, then it hit her like an anvil to the head. Her house was back over there her only home.

She quickly made her wait down the wall and made her way down towards her home. This was bad really bad the fire spread faster then she could predict it must have started from inside the city and that meant they where probably slavers hiding somewhere and something she would not like is to be ambushed but a group of slavers. Realizing this she quickly ducked back in the shadows hoping that she had not been spotted this early.

(Roll to sneak past Slaver guard, Sneak 40, -10 for light from the fire)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:54 pm

The member 'Kira' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 76
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 pm

(Unicorn Techno, not Pegasus. *Points at Avatar* The Battle of Stableton - Page 6 418230605)

Ashen's goggle-covered eyes glanced back at the griffon corpse the first pony pointed to, remembering hitting it on his way down.

"Yes, I suspected as much, although I was referring to location rather then landing site." he looked down at his pipbuck again, flipping it to the map screen with a telekinetic flip. He was apparently several miles away from Stableton, Cross threw him far.

He looked back up at the first pony when he commented morbidly their intention of being massacred by the slavers, and asking if he'd like to come along. His only response was to look at his legs, and back at the pony. "Most of my limbs are broken from the fall, I don't believe I'll be able to do much fighting in the near future." he replied simply.

The pony's morbid statement of certain failure seemed to have inspired something in a earth pony in the group, who launched into a speech about how they shouldn't give up and such. Ashen of course didn't comment on it, simply watching silently with the others. He turned to the pony who, if what he saw him doing a moment ago was any indication, was the one who tried to heal him, as he asked what his pipbuck said about his health. He simply flipped his pipbuck back to the health monitor and slightly nodded towards it, careful not to move too much.

"I believe I am in no danger of dying from my injuries at the moment, although I am otherwise disabled. Three broken limbs, 5 broken ribs, internal bleeding that your health potions is slowly repairing, and a few microfractures that the potion is also healing. Considering that I fell from terminal velocity, my injuries are rather light, although I suspect that griffon had something to do with that." he replied, voice regaining its usual flatness. He silently took the potion, opening the cap with his magic and doing his best to drink it from his laying position on the ground.

His eyes turned to the unicorn carrying a missile launcher, who asked a barrage of random questions before settling on a short list. Ashen blinked behind his goggles, before responding. "I was hurled out of the town by a powerful unicorn named Cross Roads, my name is Ashen Coat, and I have already explained my condition." he answered flatly. It was at that point his, and the others, pipbuck's radio came to life, broadcasting Cross' message. "And I believe that was him. His team of slavers must of taken out a large portion Stableton's resistance after he flung me out of there...That is not good..." he noted, voice still flat.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Starry gritted her teeth, seething in anger. She did not like Cross Roads, and the trickster had managed to sneak into Stableton by flanking the militia forces while Starry and her friends were out flanking the slaver army. She was hoping to take out the slavers' leaders by flanking, figures that a smart pony like Cross would come up with an identical plan. Only his actually worked. Of course, that was only secondary to the fact that Cross had indeed broken into Stableton, and the militia was probably suffering heavy casualties because of it, and there wasn't a thing Starry could do because she was sitting in a trench far outside of town, and Cross was practically taunting her for it. And to top it all off, Ashen answered her questions in reverse order! The nerve of some ponies!

"Techno, patch up these ponies quick! We've got a town to save!" Starry commanded. She loaded her second missle into the launcher. She had two missles, nine firebombs, and three frag grenades, and she was going to make every one of them count.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Lucky groaned after the message ended. "Great, now we KNOW it's a deathtrap, and we're still going in. How many meds you got left, Techno? Please tell me you still have enough to keep us alive?"

The med-x was still disrupting Lucky's senses, but it was in the beginning stages of wearing off. Some of the numbness had been replaced by irritating tingling, especially around the mostly healed shotgun wound and the bullet in his hoof. This still didn't faze him however; he still had quite a bit of alcohol left in his flask.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:34 pm

(Well, shows how well I pay attention here The Battle of Stableton - Page 6 4258123886 )

Techno nodded as Ashen gave him his pipbuck's diagnosis of his injuries and Starry gave him instructions. "Aye aye, captain." he said as he walked over to Ashen. "I still have a bunch of potions left, but y'all are going through the Med-X like nopony's business. I can keep you alive, but I can't say I can deal with all the pain, but that's only if you don't need to take more than five more." he said, relaying how much he had.

"So what plan are we using? Mine?" he asked as he started to tend a bit more to Ashen's wounds.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

The shifting lighting of the fire made sneaking even a shorter distance harder that it was necessary but is seamed that all her practise back in the stable to dodge bullies helped her now as well but some just basic luck help as well and that was not something she could complain about. She actually managed to get up to the square were her house stood it look like that her luck was still with her as she saw that her home was still standing, but it was just something about this that seamed off really off she usually did not have this much luck doing even the most trivial things so why did is start now. It was just to quiet around the square and were was every one. She forgot her caution as she walked over the big space looking over it as she just felt something crawl along her spine of how wrong this just felt.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 pm

The med-x was kicking in and the formerly excruciating pain that Scrap was felt became more of a dull constant throb, which Scrap could withstand. Somehow managing to manuver his pipbuck to where he could view the screen he checked his injuries.

"That's a lot of broken ribs....and other bones...mild but healing internal bleeding....I've got enough blood to survive..." he muttered out loud. "My name is Scrap Parts...friends are all fighting...family's dead...thank you for helping me..."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Kes remained motionless for a short while, his wings broken and at least a rib or two. Pain...oh the pain. But pain was good...pain meant that he was alive. Pain meant he could heal. Pain meant he could fight again. The ol' gryphon had felt pain before, and a good 10 minutes of lying still proved enough to get his body to respond to stimuli.

Slowly one of his talon tipped hands reached down and into his saddlebags pulling out the only thing the bird had that could heal him. A Health potion. He had taken it off of a raider before, never thought he would need it so soon. It wouldn't do jack shit for his wings, and it would only dull the pain. But it would get him up and on his feet till he could find a healer or finish this fight.

Chugging the concoction Kes immediately felt its effects, that strangely invigorating tingle that all healing potions caused. It had him up and on his feet again eaisly enough. A few of his bones still raged in protest, but his muscles were now strong enough to fight that off.

Any attempt to flex his wings ended with them flaring up in pain. The ol' bird swore underneath his breath, he would need to secure them next chance he got. For now though he needed to rearm himself and get to cover.

The gryphon began to walk, carefully at first, wings limp at his side, out of the alley he had landed in; his sharp predatory gaze began scanning for a place to hide for a bit. He found his shelter with relative ease, and it came in the form of somepony's scrap metal home. Hopefully its contents would prove useful.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:32 pm

“Oh, dear...” Bakewell muttered softly as she convinced herself that there was no more medical aid to be found in Scrap’s equipment. The mare began to have serious doubts that she would ever meet a pony with a perfect, caring, and loving family that hadn’t been completely murdered in some way or another.

“My name’s Bakewell Tart.” She smiled, quickly snapping into a cheerful emotion. “Nice to meet you, Scrap! Well, aside from…” She gestured vaguely in Scraps direction. “…you know, the fact that you’re kinda messed up and all. I’m not even going to ask if you can walk. I think I can probably carry you on my back if we go really slow, but…” The mare hesitated. She really needed to get back to Stableton in order to defend the town, the town’s situation definitely sounded like it was seriously in need of any help it could get. It was also a war zone, though, and you weren’t supposed to carry wounded and probably dying ponies into obvious war zones. Defending Stableton was important and of course of top priority, but wasn’t it important because of the individuals within it? If she let Scrap die in order to save a few buildings and another pony or two, how much better off would she actually be? “I’m not sure where to take you. We can head for Stableton, but if anything attacks us we’re done for. I don’t think you’re up to galloping away or fighting. You look smart, even if your leg might possibly be bending the wrong way. Do you have any ideas? Oh, and before you even think about trying to be some kind of dramatic hero guy; leaving you hereisn’t an acceptable idea.”
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Cross stared at the griffon walking around the town square, Trails was still trying to pull Roid off of the mayor but that didn't appear like that would happen any time soon.

Trails would be too weak to put up much of a challange so all he had to deal with the bird. But there was just one problem.

He wasn't sure what creative strategy he wanted to use now, he never met that griffon so he was dumbfounded as to what could be an ironic twist to this bird's life.

Cross started to move a bit, bringing up a nice big chunk of cement

This would be simple, he could always figure it out when the bird was unconscious

(SNEAK 19, +3 to roll, 1st to remain hidden from Kira if attack fails)
    (MELEE 39, +7 to roll, 2nd to throw cement slab to render Kira unconscious)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 pm

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 50

#2 'Chance Roll' : 32
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm

"Be a hero?" Scrap let out a small laugh and immediately regretted it as a fresh wave of pain lanced through his broken body. "Never again...this is what happened last time I tried to be a hero..." he said through clenched teeth. "Well Bakewell, I don't think heading back to Stableton would be a good idea...thats where I was...got launched by Cross Roads..." he continued, spitting out Cross's name as if it were a vile curse. "...The best bet in my eyes is to head towards some other settlement...and pray to Luna that they got a doctor..."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 pm

The contents of the small building that Kestrel had found shelter in were not impressive to the eyes of the greedy. A small table, a bed with a sheet on it, and the corpse of some militia pony that had looked like he had been burned to death sometime earlier.

Not at all pretty, but to Kes? This place was a veritable gold mine.

The corpse of the militia member yielded Kestrel a new primary firearm, a Cowpony Repeater, and a nice supply of ammo for said weapon. A quick check showed that the weapon had its magazine full of fresh ammo, and aside from a bit of blood on the stock was in excellent condition. It wasn't his hunting rifle, but it would do just fine for now. The ol' gryphon had a bit of a soft spot for leaver actions anyway, so he would not complain in the least about his find.

The ragged sheet that covered the old mattress on the bed was quickly torn in half and put into position around around the gryphons midsection. It would do nicely as a make shift sling.

Kes was no doctor but even he knew that he had to secure his wings if he wanted to prevent further damage to them and still be able to dish out punishment to the invading slavers. Clenching his beak shut tightly the Gryphon pushed his wings in position and then quickly began to tighten the sheet around himself.

(Rolling to secure wings to body using the sheet. Medicine 30 +6 to roll)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 pm

The member 'Kestrel' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 50
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Kira jumped slightly as a slab of cement crashed in to the ground near her, even if it was close she found it that who ever had thrown it was not good at throwing at all. Her eyes scanned towards the direction which it was most likely which it had been thrown, her eyes was actually really good at spotting thing but either who ever threw it was good at hiding or was she looking at the wrong places.

Well if how ever threw it would not show them self then perhaps she could at least speak to them. "Come now is it really necessary to throw rocks at griffins that is just passing by?" She asked out in the empty square, she just could not help to smile a little if there was no one there as she just stood there talking to her self. "Just stop hiding you can't fool anyone that there is no one there." She kept scanning any possible hiding kept trying to guess were they were hiding.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Cross hid again, the bird was still looking for where the stone slab came from.
    Cross decided to have some more fun with this bird, maybe even get something out it.

*FLASH* he was now behind Kira

"Hey griffon did you see where they went?!!" He called out.

"The ponies who did this...My name's Hood , the slavers have broke in and its All Starry's fault!!! Her team left the gate open and now they're coming to burn everything!!! Starry killed Stableton" Now Cross was beginning to show some some despair to convince the griffon.

"My family...they trying to run away north but Starry handed them over to the Slaver's..." Now Cross was beginning to tear up.

"You have to help me!!! she's coming here to kill the mayor!! quickly we need to hide, we don't have much time!! We may be dead but at least we can take the bitch with us!"

Cross went back into hiding among the rubble preparing an ambush, hoping the griffon chose to follow him

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"ok, and thanks for saving me back there, or should i say, thanks taking out kes. Hes a tuff griffin, ill give him that." Sky said as she climbed onto faith.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:59 pm