Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Starry Night
Techno Illuminate
Shutter
Lightning Flash
Lucky Draw
Faithheart
Sky
Roid Rage
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Ashen Coat
Kestrel
Kira
Surgeon General
Silver Hoof
World Warden
20 posters

The Battle of Stableton

Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

The Battle of Stableton - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle of Stableton

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm

"For one, the town's on fire. They also killed the mayor, although I have no idea what doing that did. We have no armour, and very little ammo. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I saw a dragon take out some of the wall guards earlier. It'll be suicide, mate."

Even in his condition, Lucky knew that the chances of surviving this kind of fight were stacked higher than the cloud barrier. Not even his absurd amounts of luck would be enough to keep any of the rest of this group alive, if it even saved himself.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Trails watched as Silver and the gryphon landed somewhat safely and let out a sigh. He hopped off the wall, looking for the next spot of action and noticed silhouettes in the windows of the mayor's office. That can't be good He ran through the side streets past dozens of ponies rushing towards the front lines. No way in hell was he going to let this end before he had finished his first smoke.

Stableton was in chaos around him. Burning buildings, the roar of gunshots, the screams of ponies, all of it combined into a disturbing soundtrack that filled the air. Trails switched to his shotgun and added the sound of it being cocked to the soundtrack. Yippie Ki Ya mother fuckers He skidded around the corner and felt his jaw drop.

The mayor was running scared for their life, and Trails couldn't blame them. Between the two of them was a mountain of chem addicted muscle. Trails thanked whatever twisted force ran the wasteland that he hadn't been noticed yet and took aim at the giant pony. As he pulled the triggers he couldn't help but wonder if his shells would do anything but piss the beast off. Only one way to find out.

(plus 10 due to 50 guns)

Last edited by Happy Trails on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put in skill bonus)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

The member 'Happy Trails' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 5, 90
    Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Roid Rage Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

*BAM* Roid was standing there....gaping....until he took a shotgun round to the gut. He Screamed in agony and looked out at all his bloods and stringy guts leaking, He glared at the puny pony

Puny Pony was trying to load more death pills in the boomstick, Roid ripped out a dose of Stampede and munched it

The candy cured the pain for now, it shoud've, he took alot of candy...the whole box!

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He lunged at the mayor

(Unarmed 5, +10, 1st roll to grab mayor, 2nd to twist his neck, If he succeeds the first he uses the body as a shield either way)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

The member 'Roid Raid' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Chance Roll' : 22
    Faithheart
    Faithheart
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Faithheart Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm

FAithheart felt Kestrels claws scrape across her face, but could not quite reach her eyes, which were the obvious target. Grinning maliciously she climbed through the air a hundred feet or so, before using both Kestrels weight and her wings to propel them towards the ground at a blistering pace.

As the grew closer to the ground she quickly spun, switching her grip to hold onto the base of his wings and using them to throw him towards the ground in attempt to shatter him against the ground or at least break his wings for Sky, then tried pulling up.

Successfully pulling up she scanned the air for any more opponents. Seeing none she quickly slowed down and glided down to where she saw the blue Pegasus fall and landed looking around. Seeing the Pegasus walking was a good sign. Other than the obvious broken wings, is there anything else on you that hurts enough to be a worry? She asked, not know what she was doing really.

First roll: Throwing to the ground (+14)
    Second roll: Pulling up (+6) Will edit based on roll outcome

Last edited by Faithheart on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Passed my pull up test)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm

The member 'Faithheart' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 82

#2 'Chance Roll' : 75
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Starry had taken a moment to fit herself into the dead slaver's metal armor. It was a loose fit, and it smelled rancid. Starry would need a shower after this. She trotted her way back to the group, slowly. The weight of the armor and the missle launcher together were just enough to slow her down.

"Hey! What are you ponies talking about? Is he gonna be alright, doc?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Cross let out a metallic chuckle as he jumped off Spark's back, the dragon re leashed a loud gassy burp and then went back to taking his nap.

Cross laughed as he saw Roid Raid chase the mayor around in circles.

' huh.....I wonder when the rest of the squad will-' *BAM!!!!!*

Roid stopped, he was leaking blood and organs from where he stood, only moaning and multi-dosing on what Cross presumed was more chems.

This could be bad.....but then Cross saw Happy standing there, reloading his shotgun, he hadn't even seen Cross yet...this could be fun

*FLASH* He now stood next to Trails

"Hey Trails, whats up!?! Fighting mmhmmmSsslavers? hm?" Cross grinned, he had his mask on on, covering his face, recalling this detail, he sought to correct it

"Oh actually FYI I'm Cross Roads, the mask as you noticed is new.

Trails stared at him as he pulled out two new rounds

"Cross what the fuck are you doing here? Go and help!!"

(action begins here)

"watch this!" Cross crooked his head and sent a flame leaping out, setting the building ablaze. Then before Trails reacted he gripped him a telekinetic hold

"Hey so Trails, you like mhmmmcandy?" Cross's mask roared out of laughter, His jokes usually only made sense to him but that was okay. Then his baton swung out and a long piece of rope rose from some nearby debris

"Looks like Party Time Pony is here to make you smile!!! Ain't that right Trails??"

(MAGIC 100, +20, 1st roll to grip Trails, 2nd to use rope to wrap and hang Trails by a nearby tree)

(MELEE 39, +7, 3rd roll, Pinata time with the baton)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 35

#2 'Chance Roll' : 41

#3 'Chance Roll' : 20
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Lightning shook his head as the two ponies argued. While he wanted to launch a counter-attack as much as the next pony, he also knew when things looked bad for them and from all the information they had at the moment, things were turning bleak. "Listen, I want to take back Stableton too but this pony here makes a good point. If they do have a dragon with them, we'll need alot of luck in order to win. But if we can find a way to take out their leadership, then mopping up the rest could be as easy as it sounds. We just need a plan. Anything."

Glancing around at the ponies, Lightning watched as Starry walked up to the group, "We're just discussing our next move, Starry. You have any bright ideas?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

"YOU JUMPED UP LITTLE CUNT!" Trails roared slamming the shells into his shotgun and slapping it closed. "I SAVED YOUR FUCKING LIFE BACK IN FILLY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT." He swung a Cross with the but of his gun. "AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? TRYING TO TURN ME INTO A DAMN PINATA AND WORKING WITH SOME PILE OF PISS AND SHIT SLAVERS? I'LL TEAR OUT YOUR HEART AND MOUNT IT ON MY WALL, YOU LITTLE BITCH." Clearly Trails was upset by Cross' betrayal. He leveled his gun at the pony he once called acquaintance and fired both barrels.

(plus 4 to the melee, plus ten to the shots.)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

The member 'Happy Trails' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 8

#2 'Chance Roll' : 27, 5
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Sky felt nothing but pain, the pain in her wings and her body. She tried to move, she only got enough strength to stand. Until she heard a loud roar, She looked above to see a dragon. Breaking kes's wings and throwing him to the ground, that made Sky laugh a bit. Okay she laughed like a crazy mare on dash, She saw kes on the ground with broken wings. "A Wing for a Wing, right kes?" Sky said to herself and she laughed a bit more, She soon stopped as she felt pain in her chest.

Sky saw faith descend to her, asking if there was anything else that needed help with. Sky did a quick check with her pipbuck, and the little pony singled she had broken ribs. And broken wings.

"Yeah just some broken ribs and wings, nothing else."Sky said in quick short breaths, feeling the pain each time she inhaled or said something.

Last edited by epicsky on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

Bakewell was still trying to think of a plan to safely get the wounded Scrap Parts back to town when his yelp of pain brought her attention back to Equestria. The mare bit her lip nervously as the unicorn succumbed back into unconsciousness. She was not trained in helping broken bleeding unicorns! Why hadn’t she gotten a more qualified pony? Or even just more supplies? She was still standing there like a complete idiot by the time Scrap came back to consciousness once more.

“Oh! R-right!” She gasped before ruthlessly digging through his bags. Why hadn’t she thought of searching his bags on her own? “Uh… stay with me! Keep talking!” she instructed as she located and injected a single dose of med-x before going back to searching Scrap’s bags for more, which she would also inject him with.

“Stay with me! What’s your name? Do you have any friends? Family? Blood left in your system?”
    Ashen Coat
    Ashen Coat
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Ashen Coat Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

While the others were talking, the health potions did their work and Ashen began to regain consciousness. A single goggle-covered eye opened as he felt feeling return. He instantly noticed that the pain was far lessened then it was before, although it was still there, just not blinding. A quick inventory confirmed however that he still had several broken bones. His eyes, still obscured by his goggles, looked down as he tried to get a good look at his pipbuck, which was thankfully uncovered by the splints that was now on his legs....He decided to worry about where that came from later.

His magic still working, he flicked a switch on the wrist-mounted device, bringing up the medical readout with a audible beep. The report wasn't good, three broken limbs, several broken ribs, and some signs of internal bleeding. However, the bleeding and ribs seemed to be repairing themselves a bit, whoever splinted him and bandaged him seemed to have given him some health potions too.

His eyes glanced upwards, towards the group of ponies talking nearby. He recognized most of them from Stableton, although he didn't know any of them personally.

"Will somepony tell me where I landed?" he asked, his voice only lacking his usually flatness because of his injuries, and even then it still was a lot calmer then other ponies would probably be in this situation.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 am

Techno shook his head. "I know it sounds bad, but look at what they're doing: They're going all out from the front, they're not guarding their rear in the least. I would suggest a sniper, but..." he said, turning to the now clunky Starry. "I'd say a few Rockets might help. I could get you on top of that billboard for a clear shot..." He then turned to Lightning. "And I'm sure Starry would spare some firebombs for you to drop." and finally to Lucky. "While you take the stealthier approach with me and hit them with guns while I protect us with magic." he finished, proposing his plan. "Thus striking a big blow to their forces in the place they least expect it. By the way, Starry, how many rockets do you have?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 am

*BAM* *BAM* Cross ducked as he missed his telekinetic grip on Trails,

"...You little Bitch!!! But the rope got his back hoof and ripped him off the ground, wrapping him around and letting him dangle upside down from a tree
    in a most humorous fashion.

For some reason he remembered how much fun he had at Starry's party.....

"Trails I'm sorry it had to be like this, but all this has to be real...maybe one day everypony will understand..." Cross sighed, he was getting tired of this.

Alot of these ponies have saved him at some points in his life, he wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them

A tear started to form on his eye but he quickly wiped it away

Monsters shouldn't bleed, and only killing a monster would bring peace again...

Trails Struggled against the rope to try to yell some things, he wasn't even listening to Cross so Cross just let out a sigh

"....Tell you what...I'll even go easy on you... I won't tell Roid that theres mmhmmcandy inside of ya"

Yea, Cross was starting to get bored of this. Ponies were really starting to hate him and maybe even then it might be too much to save ponies who despised him...

"...Relax Trails..." He continued to struggle, causing the little pinata set up to swing back and forth

"Relax, this will be all over soon..."

...and out came his signature baton.

"Why don't you go ahead and rest while I knock the candies out of ya?"

(Unarmed 39, +7 to each, 3 tries to render Happy Unconscious with a baton to the head)

Last edited by Cross Roads on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 am

The member 'Cross Roads' has done the following action : Chance Roll

#1 'Chance Roll' : 84

#2 'Chance Roll' : 10

#3 'Chance Roll' : 15
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am

Lucky conceded defeat and replied to Techno. "Fine, I guess I have no choice but to get filled with lead today."

He then heard a new voice enter the conversation, and he decided to answer the question it posed.

"Well well, looks like our guest regained consciousness. You sir, landed directly on that bloody mess of feathers and fur ground into the dirt, just over there." He pointed with his hoof.

"We're behind the enemy frontline, and were just deciding how gruesomely we wanted to be massacred by the slavers when we try to flank them for the second time tonight. Wanna come?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

Shutter listened to the voice, and while he felt a twinge of guilt that they hadn't been there to help the mayor, he stood strong, words appearing in his mind that he couldn't help but speak.

"This announcer is an idiot. He clearly thinks he's won, but he dosn't realize that we've been though darker times!"

Shutter said, as he turned to look at the party, specifically Lucky after hearing what he'd been saying.

"We survived what happened to our own Stable, and that was a much worse situation then this could ever hope to be. They're underestimating us because they think we're just some stable ponies who have never known a hard day in our lives, and think we'll fold just because one of us dies!

We'll, we've got news for them, don't we? We've seen worse! We had to leave our old home due to that carnage, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let the rest of our stable, Our Family, be turned into slaves by some twat who has NO IDEA what we're capable of!

Now, once Techno there is done fixing you all up, I'm going to go over there, and I am going to put a bullet through as many of those bastards as I can...Are you all with me?"

Shutter said, finishing his speech as he checked his gun. He hadn't had time to get much ammo for this thing, but what he had left would just have to do. He was NOT going to abandon his fellow dwellers to such a terrible fate...No, not again...not after what he'd seen in Old Appleloosa...
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am

Techno walked up to Ashen, but not before making another remark to Lucky. "You've already been filled with lead once today. And although you're bloody and stuff, I've got this bloody pain in the flank pain in the flank." he said, referring to the bullet he took to the flank. "Oh, and that was a very inspiring speech there, Shutter. Sadly, I'm not a stable pony, but I'm still in."

"Now, on to you, mister crashy pony." he said, looking him over to ensure nothing had gone wrong with his healing from before. He noticed a pipbuck on the pegasus' foreleg. "Hey, what's your pipbuck thingy say 'bout your condition? Nearly dead? Somewhat dead? Just-about-but-not-quite dead?"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 am

Lightning thought the plan that Techno offered. "It's a long shot. Alot of things have to go right in order for us to win. If you two can even get close, you two would have to worry about that dragon." Lowering his voice, he murmured, "And so would I."

Looking over at the team, he began to wonder if they really did have the firepower needed to stop the slavers. No, he had to remain hopeful. It was all he had left. Shutter suddenly went on a rant, explaining how they weren't going to fall and how they all have been through worse. Lightning took a deep breath and nodded. Shutter was right. After the horrors he's seen in the stable, he wasn't going to back down now in his second home. "Shutter, I lived in that same stable as you did. And I believe you're right. I'm not going to back down and let these slavers take over. I'm sticking with you."

Looking over at Techno, he was just reminded that he did own a Pipbuck. Lightning just forgot about it in the heat of battle. "Give me a second." Pressing a key on the computer, he brought up his medical status. "Besides the fact that I have a wound and maybe a scar later, I assure you, I'm going to live."
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 am

//Going to bed after this post, so feel free to godmod me a bit. (Shield spells! Use 'em!)//

Techno gave a backwards glance at Lightning. "Er, unicorn, not you, you're fine. Mister what's his name here has a pipbuck." he said, indicating to the device that was indeed on his foreleg. "And he's conscious now, so he should be able to talk." he said, pulling out another healing potion and levitating it to the injured pony. "Trust me, you're gonna need a bunch of these before you're fixed up." he said, now walking over to where Lucky was standing.

"I know a lot of things have to go right to get this to work, but if it dies, we practically win the battle. Now you tell me, is that notion not enough to get you to try? Besides, they're slavers. Even if we are defeated, there's a chance that at least one of us will be taken into slavery and have a chance to escape or be rescued." he said, trying Starry's method of bringing some good from the situation. "So it's either we win our fight and save Stableton, lose the fight, with a high likelihood of being killed, or we could run like cowards, and the entire town probably burns and dies. I'd go with the first, if I were y'all." he said, finishing his rant.

Last edited by T3chno on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Nother derp.)
    Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Roid Rage Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 am

Roid's thingy was hanging out of his belly, he didn't really care but it kept getting in the way of his running.

He finally caught up the well-suited pony. Hooded pony had talked Puny Pony away so now him and well-suited pony could be alone....

"YEAHHHH!!!!" Roid lunged in for the kill

(ACTION BEGINS HERE)

Roid was done.....he looked down, the red stuffs were escaping his body along with pink things. Suddenly Roid felt sick

He cringed over, he'd never been in this much pain in his life.

He threw up and then fell over......Crying into a painful sleep......

Candy....wasn't so good anymore.....maybe somepony come help him?

"Momma?......" Raid barely remembered his family anymore, but somehow he could recall his mother, and how much she loved him. Roid Raid began to lay there and cry

Why did he hurt all the time? why did ponies hurt him? Why would that red stuff not stop leaking?..........and this continued until he finally drifted off......

(Unarmed 52, +10 to each roll 1st roll to break the mayor's neck, 2nd to punch threw his chest and rip out his heart, 3rd to harvest the mayor's liver )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm