Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Starry Night
Techno Illuminate
Shutter
Lightning Flash
Lucky Draw
Faithheart
Sky
Roid Rage
Cross Roads
Scrap Parts
Ashen Coat
Kestrel
Kira
Surgeon General
Silver Hoof
World Warden
20 posters

The Battle of Stableton

Roid Rage
    Roid Rage
    Level 1
    Level 1

The Battle of Stableton - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle of Stableton

Post by Roid Rage Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 am

" Roid!!! Make him eat candy, I'll give some more!" The hooded pony said

Roid Roared

Giant Scaly pony needed to eat the candy!!!

Roid Raid jumped up, and slammed his fist into the object, trying to force it back down the scaly's throat.

"YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

(Unarmed 52, +10 to Force the party grenade past Sparkfire's tongue)

Last edited by Roid Raid on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:49 am

The member 'Roid Raid' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 87
    Sharpaw
    Sharpaw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sharpaw Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 am

Spark Fire gagged as the brutish pony shoved his hoof down his throat. He tried to resist, tried to fend him off but his muscles were weaken'd by the amount of gas he inhaled.

Like getting a dog to swallow a pill, he could feel the Cross massaging his throat. Coaxing him to swallow the grenade and suffer its effects.

As a last ditch effort, he tried to summon some fire, but that proved to be futile as he just spasm'd instead. The world began to spin at that point, as color faded and up became down.

The last thing he remember'd was vomiting, and hitting the ground like a sac of potatoes...
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 am

Techno stood up from his place in the trench. "Trust me, Lucky, if it weren't for me, your ass would be in several places right now, I'd bet. And I'm sure the explosion was cool, but I was trying to get Lucky up again." he said, walking towards the raiders to scavenge stuff, but he heard somepony call for a medic and he came running. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked as he arrived on the scene of the crashed griffon. He saw Ashen and gasped. "Whoa, not good." he stated the obvious as he evaluated his state. Nothing life threatening at the moment since the slaver cushioned his fall, but it was still pretty bad. He examined a pretty obviously broken leg, the front left, and, after levitating him to lay him on the ground, several broken ribs, along with two other broken limbs, taking his total functioning limb count down to one: his back right. He also noticed a few signs of internal bleeding, which would need attention fast.
    He got to work making a splint out of Gauze and a nearby petrified stick for one of the legs, and injected two shots of Med-X to help with the pain, along with giving him a health potion to keep him stable as he worked to bandage up the few cuts he had acquired, not having the right venue for anything more than splinting and bandaging.

He also dumped another potion into his mouth for good measure.

Last edited by T3chno on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : TURNIN UP THE GORE WOO)
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 am

Out of all the emotions Bakewell thought she would experience in a war for her hometown, boredom was the last she had expected to struggle with.

It wasn’t that there was no action happening, but rather that no action was happening that Bakewell could do anything about. There were bullets and energy blasts pretty much everywhere, and even a dragon breathing fire and crashing through town. Pleanty of action, but none that Bakewell could reliably reach to hit. The mare felt completely and totally useless.

When the mare’s pipbuck started picking up a new signal, she instantly turned to it, hopeful that it could provide her a way to be useful. She didn’t particularly want to leave town in its hour of need, but it didn’t really seem to need her quite yet anyway.

---

It felt like hours had passed before Bakewell managed to find the source of the S.O.S; a crumpled unicorn lying in way too much blood. Was he dead? Bakewell was no medical pony, and panicked a bit before shoving a hoof in front of the unconscious unicorn’s face. There was breath. breath meant life, right?

A few moments later and Bakewell discarded two empty healing potions and began wishing that she had brought some med-x for the unicorn as well.

…how was she going to get this guy back to town without making his injuries worse?
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 am

Kira fire the assault rife given to her towards the approaching slavers that must see them as a very tempting target, it would be really like shooting fish in a barrel because even if Kira was much smaller then other griffins she was still a griffin and therefore quite heavy. None of it help as she were not that good with guns either. well she did know how to fire a gun everyone in the wasteland knew that it was just she had never used a full automatic rifle before and she was not prepared for the kick it had. Spraying bullet uncontrollably the best she could do was to pin down any slavers that tried to take shots at them.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Trails let out a loud yawn and stretched. While everypony else had been given jobs and run off to the beat of Silver's drum, he had chosen to take a nap. The trip to Stableton had been a long one, and it left him too tired to care. He ignored the chaos that was consuming most of the townsfolk, choosing to casually walk to the gates and lite a new cigarette.

Gunshots and screams filled the air, the snipers were keeping up a near constant stream of fire, and Trails was rubbing tiredness out of his eyes. He unslung his new repeater and scanned the battlefield. Nothing he cared to jump in on except...That gryphon's going to get themselves killed firing at air like that Trails squinted harder at the awkwardly flying gryphon and realized that it was actually Silver dragging the bird along with him. He snapped into action, taking aim at seven of the slavers below and firing as fast as he could.

(minus five for distance on each shot)
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 pm

The member 'Happy Trails' has done the following action : Chance Roll

'Chance Roll' : 47, 55, 17, 21, 93, 32, 84
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Lightning watched as Techno ran over and he limped away, giving the pony room to work. Looking over at Shutter, he said, "I wish I knew. If I didn't know better, I'd say he flew over here." Examining his injured hoof, Lightning sighed a bit, "I think I should talk to the doc for this once he's done with that other pony."

Noticing the griffon's 10mm SMG laying on the ground, he couldn't help but limp over to the weapon and pick it up, "Well, he's not going to be needing this." He checked the mag and made himself a mental note to check the griffon's body for more ammo once Ashen is healed.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Lucky whistled a happy tune as he trotted over to the bloody mess that everypony else in his group was standing around. He looked at the griffon's mangled corpse, and spit on it.

"That'll teach ya to shoot me, you goddess damn punk."
    Lucky then turned to look at the pony that had destroyed the slaver, and loudly proclaimed, "Daaaaaaamn, that had to hurt." He then moved to the edge of the trench and plopped his rear down hard, still under the effects of the multiple med-x shots. His hoof reached into his pocket, and Lucky pulled out his newly-dented flask. He frowned at the damage, then unscrewed the top and took a few gulps of whiskey.

He then resumed his happy whistling.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Techno looked up from his work on Ashen to see Lucky bumbling around like a bloody fool, which is kind of what he looked like, he remarked mentally, with the bloody bandage on his chest and his wandering around and whistling. He rolled hie eyes and resumed fixing up the badly damaged pony that had probably saved a bunch of lives, for flying enemies were buckin' hard to hit, especially with magic. He poured another healing potion into Ashen's mouth and levitated him back to the trench, laying him against the side of it.

Last edited by T3chno on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp'd)
    Silver Hoof
    Silver Hoof
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Hoof Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Silver shook and swayed as the slow approach to the top of the gate came closer. "Woah there cowpoke!" Shouted Silver as the griffin shot and didn't ready properly. Silver's pain grew as the weight began to drag on him, he wasn't sure if the two of them were gonna make it, but it might be harder to say if the 5 of the slavers were ready to kill them, Which of course they are, as fucking usual. With slow perseverance Silver finally made it to the top and dropped Kira off, he of course, landed, and fell. The pain grew to be too much and he just laid there.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Lightning took out his 9mm SMG and replaced it with the new 10mm version. It would fair him alot better than the 9mm. Seeing Ashen had been moved off the griffon's body, he limped back over toward Techno and called out, "Hey, doc. I need a little help. I've been shot in my hoof." He smiled slightly as he used his head to motion toward his right forehoof, intentionally holding it up to avoid the pain.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Kira was grateful really grateful for Silvers help to get her back to the defences were at least they were not a sitting duck with out any kind of cover. She were about to thank her saviour but saw now the pain he was in, she did not have any medical experience but at least she had some healing potion and really hoped that it could help him as she downed the potion down his throat. "Medic!" She shouted hoping that someone more experienced would help him out.

Looking out at the field of battle she saw all the death and fighting that were just every were, she had a hard time to take it all in as she just stood there looking at the picture. Finally her view saw the fires which was not strange for war but some of the fire were just to far in to the town. Then it hit her the slavers had actually broken though the lines. This was bad, this was really bad. Her mind set on the fire from deeper in the town she needed to know what was going on down there.

Last edited by Kira on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Bakewell's two healing potions started kick in and Scrap started to wake from the black void that his pain-addled mind had been resting in since his body landed. When he managed to fight through the pain to open his eyes he saw a tan mare in front of him. He tried to say something but all that came out of his mouth was a yelp of pain, before a relapse into the blackness.

Several minutes later, Scrap awoke again. This time he forced his mouth to work and squeezed out "...looks like my signal worked...dear Luna this hurts......I think I have some med-x in my bags...think you can grab it for me..." before his head collapsed back in the pool of his blood with a small spash.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Techno walked over to Lightning and held up his hoof, examining it. "Eeyup. You got yourself shot up there good." he said as he saw a small trail of blood trickling out of his hoof. "And what's really not good is that there's a bullet up there still, and it's not exactly the most painless procedure getting it out, even with the painkillers." he said to the injured pegasus, warning him about how he was going to help.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Lightning sighed as he knew there was going to be a catch. "Alright...just do what you can for the pain. As long as I don't lose my hoof, I can handle a little pain. Just give me something to bite on or whatever. I just need to be able to walk or at least limp." He would look back down at his hoof and mentally scolded himself for flying into the air and exposing himself when he was safe in the trench.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Um, I don't know about you guys, but I don't think minor surgery is a good idea to perform on the battlefield we're currently losing, in broad sight."

Lucky was still having trouble with the med-x, but he wasn't too high to recognize the danger they were in, nor was he paying too little attention to have not heard the announcement that the mayor was dead. He also did not want to have to initiate his plan B, atleast not yet.

He looked at Starry and said, "Maybe we should split, before they come looking for the slavers we just killed, or else come looking for our poor quartermaster here."

Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Techno nodded and levitated out some gauze, unrolling a bunch an wrapping it up into a ball. "You might want to bite on this. The Med-X takes a minute to work." he said, giving the soft ball to Lightning. He levitated out a small pair of tweezers (Which, apparently only unicorns can use...?) and a syringe of Med-X. He injected the Med-X just above the hoof. "Alright, all I ask is that you don't break my ears." he asked, locking Lightning's hoof in place as he strengthened his levitation on it. He slowly inserted the tweezers and tried to get a hold on the bullet, which didn't go to terribly far in, but far enough to effectively cripple the leg, making it impossible to stand on or use the hoof without intense pain. It was, however, close enough to be reached by the long tweezers.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Lightning nodded as he took the gauze in his mouth, biting down rather gently for now. He winced just slightly at the Med-X being injected before watching him go for the tweezers. As he felt the cold metal touch his wound, Lightning gradually bit down harder on the gauze. He was unable to hold in his grunt of pain and just hoped that Techno can get the bullet out and wrap it up already.
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Techno felt a small *click* as the tweezers touched metal, and he grasped at it, getting a hold on the bullet. "Alright, now for the painful part..." he said as he slowly pulled the bullet out of the wound so as to not damage anything further. He got the bullet out, but now the wound was bleeding more, so he wrapped it up in gauze and secured it tightly. He levitated out another of his rapidly depleting supply of healing potions and gave it to Lightning to drink. "I would suggest you stay off that for a few days, but we've got a town to save." he said, now turning back to the group. "Guys! We need to get back to Stableton. We can take the way the slavers came and hit 'em from behind." he said, proposing his strategy to the group.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Lightning groaned a little more as the bullet was finally extracted from his hoof. Once Techno wrapped up his wound, he spit out the gauze and said, "Thanks. We better get a move on." He shook his hoof a little before drinking down the healing potion. He then limped back to the dead griffon, searching his body for extra magazines. Finding two extra clips, he slipped them in his side with a grin, "Thank you very much."

Instead of walking back to the group, Lightning extended his wings and began to hover about 10 feet off the ground. He quickly went back to the group as he said, "We have to move now if we want to attack the slavers. Hopefully, our sneak attack will still work."
    Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

"Ponyfeathers, what about Mr. crashy pony over there? I could take him with us, but I wouldn't exactly be stealthy." said Techno as he remembered the pony sitting in the trench, hopefully recovering slightly. He trotted back to check on him. The ribs had only just started to fix themselves from the potions, but he'd be out for a while yet. He pulled out and administered another healing potion to the broken pegasus.
    Lucky Draw
    Lucky Draw
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Lucky Draw Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Lucky just looked at Techno and the pegasus with a look of disbelief.

"Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting we run back into town, a battle we clearly lost, and try to take on Goddesses know what on it's own won territory? Are you guys insane?"

He paused for only a moment, as he considered his next words.

"I say we keep a low profile, and see what happens. They're slavers, so they'll probably try and take as many captives as possible. If we wait, we can take the slavers by surprise!"

Techno Illuminate
    Techno Illuminate
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Techno Illuminate Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Techno shook his head. "Well, how do you know we've lost, mister smarty pony? I'm not just gonna let another town be taken over by slavers, and I'd say from the looks of the ponies I saw back in town, neither are they. We can do some serious damage if we were to have a sneak attack, maybe strike at their leader and throw them into confusion..." he said, holding strong to the hope of Stableton's survival.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:21 pm