Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 6 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"Remind me to visit that night job of yours. I'll bring everything, it'll be just like old times." Trails winked back and walked off to mingle with the other ponies.

Everypony seemed to be concerned with eachother's costumes. Trails decided to grab one of those much hyped spicy cupcakes instead of critiquing fashion. The hype was well deserved he decided whil munching on a bite. If he hadn't been used to the burn he probably would've followed Starry's example. He saw an all too familair bird out of the corner of his eye and smirked.

"Kes, how have you been doin? Haven't seen ya since that sniper in Filly."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 6 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 pm

"Trails." Kes responded giving a small nod to the pony, his voice carrying all the emotion of a block of ice. The gryphon had to readjust his costumes hat after doing that, seeing as the over sized accessory had nearly fallen off.

The thing had been clearly designed for the smaller expanse of a ponies head, so the sombrero just sort of held on with a combination of willpower and lack of movement on the birds part. It was almost comical really.

Why the hell had he put this costume on? Oh yes, because if he hadn't Blue would have probably forced him into it anyway.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Starry covered her mouth with a hoof and froze in place, her eyes went wide as she began to blush. 'He remembers about the ropes,' she thought to herself. She was hoping he had forgotten. Obviously not, she hadn't forgotten the joke, why would he?

Starry shook it off. It wasn't that big of a deal, especially since Trails had already trotted off. She trotted over toward the costume crates again, so that she could continue handing out costumes.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Zestari ducked under the fusillade of baked goods that were unleashed by the shiny costumed steel ranger, and held back a laugh as a cupcake slid off Lightning's face. "I see what you mean by watching out, now."

Lightning excused himself as he went off to get himself a costume, and Zestari instead wandered over to the table to consider the food options. Not seeing anything she deemed safe-to-eat she instead followed Lightning's earlier advice and approached Starry whom had returned to her costume crates with a flushed face.

The zebra was impressed with Starry's constumes so far. Not only were they impressive to behold, but for the unicorn to have found the materials for making them around here was amazing!

She politely waited for Starry to organise herself before moving to the front of the queue. "Okay Starry, what have you got for me?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Very, very slowly, Shutter slowly inched his way over towards Starry and the rest of the costumed group. While he wasn't trying to hide, his natural stealthyness was sadly coming out a bit with how timid he was feeling in the crowds, and his approach was done very quietly...oh, how he disliked massive crowds with all those eyes looking everywhere...But he couldn't let Starry down by just sitting in the corner all day! Expecially not after earlier!

Needless to say, his slow and forced movement over was done without a sound, eventually reaching the group.

"Er, Starry? I was...er...just wondering if...well...what the costume you had for...me was...you know...just wondering..."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"Okay! For you, I have two costumes. You can either choose the robot," Starry levitated several large chunks of scrap metal, which had been hammered to fit ponies, and fitted with all sorts of flashy lights and things,

"Or you can be the amazonian warrior princess!" Starry levitated out a leather amazon costume, which, although much more modest than the sword mare costume Starry wore, still had a bare midriff and a fairly short leather skirt.

Starry gave both of the outfits to Zestari to decide, while she turned to speak to Shutter. "Shutter! There's my favorite colt! I've got a special job for you, take this!" Starry handed him a camera.

"It's one of those cheap disposable cameras, so you've got a limited number of shots, and I need you to take pictures of the party! Oh! And get this, I have the perfect costume for you to do that in!"

Starry reached into the box, and pulled out a red and blue superhero costume. "It's a spidermare costume! Another of my favorite super heroes! I know you're a colt, and spidermare is... well, a mare, but I figured you wouldn't mind that much. Here you go! Enjoy!" She handed him the costume.

"Oh, by the way, what do you think of the costume?" she said, referring to her sword mare outfit. "Should I do some poses for the camera?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Trails chuckled and nodded at the antisocial bird. Good ol' Kes. He finished off the fiery cupcake, it was a nice idea that was executed well he decided. He noticed ponies were queuing around Starry, all eager to grab some costumes. He smirked and walked up to the throng.

"Need a hoof passing these things out?"
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm

"...A camera?! Starry, where did you..."

Shutter's question was quickly cut off however when a Spidermare costume was also tossed to him.

"...Spidermare? Er, that's okay...let me just get changed...and..."

And it was at that point Shutter finally realised what exactly Starry had been wearing.

"...And...ah...okay then..."

Shutter squeaked, his cheeks going bright red, which he quickly tried to hide by slipping the top of the costume on, covering his face.

"Er, I mean, sure! Okay then!"
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh! Trails, thanks for offering to help, but I've almost got all the costumes handed out, anyway. Now, I know I have a costume in here for you, too. Let's see...."

Starry began rummaging through her boxes. "Here! A clown! See? You've got the white facepaint and the makeup for it... Here's your colorful clothes, and your giant shoes! Oh, and here's your red nose! This'll look adorable!" Starry hands the outfit to Trails. "Go ahead, put it on!"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Trails swore internally again. Fucking red nose. He pulled the costume on and smeared the face paint on. Stalling whenever he could, taking several extra seconds to fasten the bow-tie. He looked in a mirror and stifled a laugh. Don't I look like a jack ass. He smirked and looked back up at Starry. Time for some payback.

"How about I show you a rope trick I learned at rodeo clown school?" He whispered. "Makes the Mares go wild."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Starry's eyes shrunk to tiny beads. "T-trails, don't mention that around other ponies... please?" she pointed a hoof at Shutter, who Starry had evidently embarassed to the point of speechlessness.

Starry definately didn't want word getting out of her affinity for ropes. So much so, that she was completely willing to overlook the fact that Trails studied to be a rodeo clown.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"Ok, just say the word though." Trails grinned wryly and 'accidentally' pulled out a rope and started twirling it.

He decided he was going to make the stupid costume work, even the fucking red nose. He lassoed a drink from the table and pulled it over to over to him. The party was in full swing and he figured now was as good a time as any to start getting to know the ponies of Stableton. He saw what could only be described as a vampire and decided to play friendly tonight.

"Howdy." He said, tipping the stupid fucking red bowler hat he was forced to wear.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"Hemlo..I mean hello-stupid fangs-names Scrap Parts, great party huh?...So whats your name?" Scrap replied to the pony in the clown costume that approached him.

"I suppose that I could have gotten a worse costume then my sparkly vampire..." Scrap though to himself.
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

"Name's Happy Trails." Trails wanted to smack himself when he realized the joke.Happy Trails, clown, happy, get it? Fucking red nose. "Call me Trails, yeah best party I've been to since I was last in the Republic. You a friend of Starry's?"
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Trails, well I've just met Starry but she seems nice abet a bit eccentric. You know Starry before this?" He replied to Trails. "She choose your costume too?"
    Happy Trails
    Happy Trails
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Happy Trails Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

"Yeah we took down a bunch of raider's in the bomb factory I'm living in now." Trails said, taking a sip from his punch. "Tech was there too, as was Silver and a pony named Rodeo. Felt like I met all of Stableton that day, though now that I'm here I see that isn't the case. And eccentric's a good word for it. I was saying insane in a good way. And sadly yes she chose this." Trails gestured at his costume.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

"Raiders huh, Ive been lucky enough to not have any run-ins with those type. I met Techno earlier though I havent met Silver..Starry chose my costume too, the cape's nice but the sparkles not so much..." As if to emphasize his point the light decided to bounce off his sparkles at exactly this moment.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am

Cross watched as Lighting spoke to Starry and was continuing down the floor when *WHAMP* a cupcake soiled his epic high-tier armor.

But Cross didn't notice he was too busy watching Starry and Sky put on matching Sword Mares outfit, which seemed....strange in a party like this.

Now Trails was here....but Cross didn't want to get distracted by the pair of mares even though Starry and Trails were now whispering. Now what was Cross suppose to be doing? Oh right, punishing the one who destroyed his armor.

Nopony could see him grit his teeth underneath the helmet, neither could they see his mask which he managed to sneak into the party.

He just stared at Lightning Flash, Cross by all means, pelted him with more cupcakes even before, but this was now personal. Somehow...he felt horribly insulted, and now he was beginning to think, his creativity starting to grow, his revenge began to take on a taste of its own

So with a small flicker of his horn his mask lit out a small ember, not big enough to touch the sides of the cardboard, but big enough for what he needed.

and with swish no louder than a mouse's squeak, he teleported the diminutive flame onto Cpt. Equestria's suit..... chuckling as he walked away...nopony would ever have to know

Last edited by Cross Roads on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 am

Zestari looked between the two costumes, the robot one made of hammered plates of scrap and lights didn't look very comfortable, on the other hand Zestari was familiar with the legend of the amazon warriors. The leather costume that Starry called the amazon warrior princess didn't look much like what the zebra imagined but then it wasn't as though there were any Amazon warrior princesses to compare with.

Making her decision she shoved the pieces of robot costume back in the crate and put the amazon costume on. The costume fit a little disturbingly well, and after checking things she reared up and then struck what she imagined would be a heroic pose.

Perhaps she could combine her zebra martial arts and try and do something fancy here. She sized up a clear space across the floor and set off.

If she'd taken just a moment longer to look over her path she'd have noticed the discarded cupcake on the floor a reminder of the budding food fight between Cross and Lightning. She lasted until the start of her second cartwheel, before her hoof squelched into the dessert and she began sliding uncontrollably across the floor.

She opened her mouth to warn the ponies that she was out of control. What she meant to yell was "Look out! I'm sliding out of control across the floor and don't want to hurt anypony." What instead came out in her fumbling terror was a high pitched scream, "Ala-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!"

She scooted across the floor on the cupcake, arms flailing before thunking into a table and flipping over behind it.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Kes made mental note of what bits and pieces of Starry and Trail's conversation he could hear. Something about ropes evidently got to Blue; never know when information like that will come in handy.

It not like she had have to worry about Kes telling anyone anyway. He had no reason too at this point in time.

Turning his gaze away from those two he began to watch Cross again, only to see what looked like the flickering of an ember spark up on the pony in the Captain Equestria costume's leg.

"Looks like things r' heatin' up." Kes thought to himself, unintentionally making a pun, as he watched the small ember of flame start trying to grow larger.

He would have kept his eyes locked on this little fight-waiting-to-happen, but the zebra amazon's failed cartwheel had her smacking into, and tumbling over, the table next to the big gryphon.

As always Kes was calm and tight-beaked about what had just happened. The big gryphon just turning his head and looking down at her with those cold, predatory eyes of his.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Lightning continued to watch around the room, shaking his head and snickering a little to himself of all the silly costumes. Another pony apparently arrived, rather late but better than never, as Starry seemed to recognize him and immediately when to greet him. He couldn't help but smile and laughed a little when he saw Zestari slip across the room and fall over a table.

As he thought about going to another party guest and talking to him or her, Lightning slowly became aware of a...burning kind of smell. Looking back at his costume, he suddenly realized he was on fire. Two thoughts came to his head at that time. Who would pull such a dirty trick on him and how was he going to put himself out?! Frantically looking around the room, he saw the only thing he could use to put the fire out. The punch.

Leaping in the air, Lightning used his speedy pegasus wings to fly over to the punch bowl. He picked up the bowl quickly and dumped all the liquids over his head, effectively putting the fire out but also making himself look like a fool in the process. Lightning frowned rather angrily and annoyed as he set down the bowl and slowly walked away, dripping wet with punch now.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Sky laughed on the inside, seeing the capita equestria costume catch on fire, zestari tried to pull of some moves and fail miserably. "this party is pretty awesome, im glad i came." Sky said as she chuckled.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Starry quickly dashed over toward the table that Zestari had crashed into and held it steady to stop it from wobbling. "That's the spirit, warrior princess! Try not to knock over any tables, though."

She then spotted Lightning putting the punch bowl on his head. She didn't notice it putting out the flame. She hopped over and refilled the bunch bowl with a pitcher that she apparently retrieved out of nowhere, before turning to address Lightning.

"Oh silly, that's not a hat, it's a punch bowl! What sort of party animal wears a punch bowl as a hat?"
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Violet grinned as her plan was set into motion. The bait had been set, now all she needed to do was wait for the Steel Ranger to take it and.....
    He wasn’t doing anything. He was just sitting there...staring at Starry and a pegasus, apparently distracted by their costumes. Stallions.

Violet sighed, he was expecting a much better reaction than that. An epic war of cupcakes that would be talked about for generations! But, nope, he just ignored it.

Well, Violet wasn’t going to let the failure of this plan ruin her spirits! She was already concocting a new plan, one better and far mo-

And then Captain Equestria’s suit burst into flames.

Violet’s grin disappeared as she watched Captain Equestria douse himself with the punch, her gaze turning to the unicorn in the cardboard armor. It didn’t take a genius to figure out who did it, and Violet was one smart cookie, despite how she usually acted. Her eyes narrow a bit as her grin reappeared, her teeth showing.

o-0-O-0-o

As the armored unicorn was no doubt enjoying the sight of Captain Equestria wearing a punch bowl like a hat, Violet was behind him, silently moving into position without making a sound.

“Hee~eey.” she sing-songed, “I saw what you did there, that wasn’t very nice, wasn’t it?” her silver eyes were glowing as she stared at the unicorn, a innocent smile on her face and a cleaver on her back.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Cross looked at a the young violet unicorn that had spoken to him, he was about to continue on his way but did a double take when he noticed the cleaver drenched in dried blood. This made him slightly amused, enough to catch his attention at least

"I have no idea....what you are accusing of me young mare, but if it was me, then....he wouldn't be standing I suggest you go talk to Starry......lets get the games started and whatnot"

Cross gave a glance at Lightning Flash, and let out a chuckle, he was incredibly pleased with the result. If he kept it up, the Cross would deal with him again later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am