Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+11
Techno Illuminate
Athanix
Sky
Scrap Parts
Faithheart
Zestari
Cross Roads
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Kestrel
Starry Night
15 posters

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 16 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

"Ah well, I guess I should go do something, no sense in standing here like an idiot" Scrap glanced over to where Sky, Kes, and Violet were talking "Looks like they're having fun, they even got Kes to do more then grunt!" Thought Scrap as he wandered over to the small group.

"So what are you all talking about?" Scrap interjected during a lull in the conversation.

Last edited by Scrap Parts on Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy] - Page 16 Empty Re: Party of the Century [Finished][Saucy]

Post by Violet Star Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Violet turned towards Kestrel, blinking for a moment before her grin widened. “Weeell, ok. They didn’t just all fall down and die. That’d be silly! Well, some of them did fall down and died, but not just out of nowhere, that’d be silly too.” she took another sip before continuing. “See, they threw me in a cage, but the slavers weren’t very smart, because one of them came into the cage so he could play with one of the other captured ponies. So we had a few words, and I bonked him on the head with a pointy rock. It was night, and all the slavers had the lights out so nopony could find them, so none of them saw me when I snuck out with his keys.” she paused, taking another sip of her drink that lasted until the bottle was empty. She looked at it for a moment, before telekinetically tossing it into a empty trashbin. Her grin took on a vicious quality as she finished the story “And then I went around the camp and killed them all. The end!”
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Sky's eyes went wide, She killed them...all. This little filly, right here, managed to kill them all. Ok the wasteland is really messed up, if this filly here killed them all."Wow." Was the only word Sky could muster, about the telling of the story.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue May 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Knew it. Kes thought to himself. So the violet one was a violent one? Figures. The gryphon should have probably been scared, disturbed, shocked even, at the girls story and the little grin on her face.

Yet he wasn't.

Nope Kes just seemed to take the answer in stride and offered ohly a grunt and a nod as an opnion.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue May 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Scrap came over to the group expecting some normal conversation with maybe some weird bits. He was definitely not expecting to hear a story of how a filly younger then him slaughtered an entire raider camp. Unable to process what he had just heard he didn't respond with words, just a string of nonsensical babble. In his head though he did manage to string together one thought: NEVER MESS WITH VIOLET. EVER.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 am

Cross just blushed and kept his eyes staring at the floor, he was embarrassed but what was worse was Trails was here to see the whole thing. Cross...couldn't think straight.....he really didn't want to allow anypony to find out what Starry said and Trails would be a constant reminder....but there would always be time to take care of that, Cross could...maybe find a time to get that memory from him.

Cross tried putting on a calm, disappointed look, one that Trails would expect from him.

"Yea, guess your right Trails....*sniff*, anyway I don't think she'll be waking up anytime soon, so I guess I'll make sure she gets home, I'll be back in a minute....."

*FLASH*

Cross and Starry were now far outside the town, ontop of the cliff.... Starry stood snoring leaning against his shoulder, Cross just sat there for a bit staring at the lights of the town clash against the blackness of the wastes, Cross was scared, there wasn't anypony here but the two of them, but he hoped if there was one, that someway, he or she would finally tell Cross he's going to be doing the right thing, that this was the best for the world and everypony in it.

Cross let out a sniffle and stood up, eyes tearing up, if he thought anypony saw him, he wouldn't obliterated them right then and there. Cross didn't really care about the majority of ponies down there, but there were a few ponies that really stood out to him, and just maybe the rest of Equestria could truly be built on these individuals that really stood above the rest....

Time passed regardless, Cross enjoyed the quietness of the night, and the luminance of the few stars of the night that broke through the cloud curtain, this was a hard thing to follow through with, while Cross had a hard time accepting other ponies, he believed that maybe, just maybe, a single pony at the right place, at the right time, can make all the difference, and win a war...

Cross looked down from the cliff, the next time he came here, the scene would not be so peaceful. A city would have to burn so ponies could live, but in the end it all came down to one question: Was there anything you love so much, you'd protect it, no matter what the cost?........or the damage it did to you? Cross would live with it, if he could bring civilization, then it would all be worth it....

Cross wiped the tear off his cheek, and picked Starry, up, placing her on his back, he took one final glance at the city and sighed. Cross turned, and began the long walk that would earn him the trust of the Dreg king.

Surgeon needed a lieutenant, a sword.... and Cross had to make sure that that precious blade bit back when the time came.

The End.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:23 pm